X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    That's a lot of ways to keep out of some of the finest pubs in Ireland
    Thanks. Herself can't drink so mission accomplished. I'll be meeting some friends on Sunday night so shall make up for.it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      You go to work, you get paid, you are on leave from your paternal duties. Win win

Daddies are much more use when child gets a bit older, you are almost literally as useful as tits on a bull right now.
      Absolute horsebollix
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Lewandowski scored five goals in nine minutes for Bayern. Insanity.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Just gonna leve this here for horatio and kayroo.

This chap is 28.

This lad, who just showed up David Moran, is 22.

27:

Oh and we have O'Gara, Mannion, Costello all to come back. Plus the guts of an All Ireland U21 side that already gave us Smalls, Costello, Fenton and McCaffrey.

25 and counting pal...
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
            What a legend. Ain't no party like a KP party.
            Cheers lads, epic sesh alright.
            And tremendous editing skills from the Indo lad, it was pretty much exclusively unintelligible guff I was spouting at him, he stitched it together superbly.

@ Zod: The t-shirts were the brainchild of one of the members on ReservoirDubs.com in August 2010 during my man's first season in blue. Collectors' item now!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Just gonna leve this here for horatio and kayroo.

Also, that should be 37

Comment

Tuned in and the useless cunt couldn't score another.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Roddy Doyle
                  -Righ'. Let's get this out o' the way. Did you ever ride a pig?
                  -Wha' part o' the pig?
                  -Head.
                  -No.
                  -Grand.
                  -What about yourself?
                  -No.
                  -No - same here. Nothin' tha' wasn't human.
                  -An' female.
                  -Probably, yeah. But -
                  -Wha'?
                  -No, it's nothin' - .
                  -Go on.
                  -Well, I had this dog - when I was a kid, like. An' we were playin' - on the floor in the kitchen. An' he stuck his tongue in me mouth an' I probably didn't shove him away as quickly as I should've.
                  -Ah, that's harmless enough.
                  -I was just relieved it wasn't a Christian Brother.
                  -Were yeh ever a member of a private club?
                  -Well, I have a SuperValu rewards card.
                  -Did yeh have to fuck a pig to get it?
                  -No. I filled in a leaflet.
                  -It's gas, but. Wha' the English Tories have to do just to prove tha' they can become fully fledged cunts. Do you think our lads do the same?
                  -Wha'? Like - stick it in a pig's mouth before you can join Fine Gael?
                  -It kind o' makes sense when yeh think about it. There's no other reason why yeh'd join Fine Gael. Is there?

Last edited by Solskjaer; 22-09-15, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Oh and we have O'Gara, Mannion, Costello all to come back. Plus the guts of an All Ireland U21 side that already gave us Smalls, Costello, Fenton and McCaffrey.

25 and counting pal...
                    Cant wait to see this red headed genius get a run on the senior panel

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Comment

Science time:

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                        Cant wait to see this red headed genius get a run on the senior panel

http://vine.co/v/eBEKzrqvjXl
                        I'd actually forgotten about McHugh. Another absolute beast with bucket loads of talent.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'd actually forgotten about McHugh. Another absolute beast with bucket loads of talent.
                            It will be interesting to see if Jim Gavin stays on. I know he had said when he took the job and was still saying before this season that he would only do 3 years. Not a lot more he can do unless he is tempted by the fact he hasn't done a back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                              It will be interesting to see if Jim Gavin stays on. I know he had said when he took the job and was still saying before this season that he would only do 3 years. Not a lot more he can do unless he is tempted by the fact he hasn't done a back to back.
                              I hope beyond hope that he stays. Killian O'Gara another gem coming along. It all depends on his ego in a way. This team could do anything over the next 5 years. Mayo will get their act together eventually and Kerry have a lot of talent 2/3 years away from fruition.

Jim and the team have to leave "they wrote us off" or "avenge the hurt of last year" behind as motivation and move onto the plane that motivates Kilkenny or the great Kerry teams. Anything else will see them underperform.

If he does go, and I pray he won't, Dessie is the obvious replacement for him. But he's been caught more than once with that team and got absolutely blessed against Cavan last year. Not wholly convinced he'd be the right choice but he's almost certain to be the next manager.

Comment

Feck all to watch at the moment, i said id give ballers a go, very surprised at how good it is.

@Hitch, Big Time In Hollywood, FL was very good, very enjoyable. The scene in episode 2 where the rape kit is mentioned, a bit of pee came out i was laughing that hard.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                  Somewhere in Kilcoole today a mother is shaking her head wondering why the liquor cabinet is half empty...
                                  Wrong m8.

But tbf if you were right having a female shake their head is much better than using mine to headbutt them innit?

Gis a sambo?

Comment

JG signed new contract in May, bringing him through to end of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Feck all to watch at the moment, i said id give ballers a go, very surprised at how good it is.

@Hitch, Big Time In Hollywood, FL was very good, very enjoyable. The scene in episode 2 where the rape kit is mentioned, a bit of pee came out i was laughing that hard.
                                      My Shows.rss feed is empty for the first time ever

Have all the old series of This is England to catch up on, its quality.

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell was amazing, best thing on TV in years. I thought the book would be unfilmable but they absolutely smashed it.

That Another period is awful shite... WTF hitch same tired jokes over and over. Ballers was ok its kind of a remake of Entourage isn't it? The lead guy is the best thing in it, hes well able to act. He was a big name footballer yea?

Mr Robot was good but I don't think its as great as OPR and some of the others think. It looks great and has the potential to be better but he will need help with the writing and the lead actor will have to tone down the chewing the scenery inner turmoil stuff, he is actually quite awful when he hasn't got well written dialogue to deliver. The first and espically the last episodes were excellent but it did get very soggy in the middle.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                        JG signed new contract in May, bringing him through to end of 2017
                                        How on earth did I miss this?? Cheers KP

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                          Wrong m8.

But tbf if you were right having a female shake their head is much better than using mine to headbutt them innit?

Gis a sambo?
                                          We have liftoff. Starting early tonight? Let me guess...Cherry Brandy? Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III
                                            I take Scott Walker to come out ahead of the other two chumps.
                                            The right combination of just-about-conservative-enough for the GOP and just-about-likeable-enough for the middle ground. He can energise the base (which Romney never did) while reaching out to the undecideds.
                                            Proven winner, 3 elections in 4 years in a purple state
                                            Excellent gubernatorial record - which has historically been a proven springboard to the White House (think Bush Jnr, Bill, Reagan, Carter)
                                            the right backstory
                                            the right age (Hilary will look ancient in comparison)
                                            the right religious background (mainstream enough, not too nutty)
                                            the right geography (Reps absolutely must scoop the midwest)
                                            doubt he has any skeletons rattling around in the cupboard, squeaky clean
                                            he really wants it imo

he's not a great speaker in the mould of an Obama but he pushes the right buttons - he'll be coached well
                                            I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but just thought I'd get it out there that your electoral predictions bode well for your General Election betting thread as Walker quits the race for President

The guy polled so badly he didn't even justify a number in the polling data and that was among Republicans only. He's the worst performer in a group that includes a man who thinks prison turns people gay, another who once quoted Dr. Seuss is a Senate filibuster and is being lead by a guy so batshit crazy he manages to unite anti-vaxxers, anti-immigrant groups and Gary Busey.

Edit: What I will say is that he did the right thing getting out now. Actually made me realize he's got a strong sense of political timing. He is totally unscathed from this. He can run in 2020 easily and would be a far better and more attractive candidate for it then too. Has 4 years to build a machine. If he's a long term thinker this is a very astute move
                                            Last edited by Kayroo; 23-09-15, 00:29.

Comment

We have liftoff. Starting early tonight? Let me guess...Cherry Brandy? Enjoy
                                              Nah m8. I don't pretend to be sophisticated like most. I'm good with water.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                Mellor - toe sucking. They are a weird bunch of lads.
                                                As if you're not into fair kinkier stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  A rabid backer with moniez, now incinerated.

Switching financial allegiance to Rubio now.

Walker was odd, never really gave himself any chance.
                                                  When will you admit you have no idea what you are talking about?

You are constantly trying to nail stuff you pretend to know about since Hitch owned you. Stop being jealous and trying so hard, Hitch knows better. You lost. When is the last time you tipped something in politics/current affairs that wasn't obvious and it won?

Never.

Comment

sup chad, you ok

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                      sup chad, you ok
                                                      Class m8.

It's great up here outside the box.

Comment

Class m8.

It's great up here outside the box.
                                                        Good m8.
                                                        Which box is that?

Comment

Good m8.
                                                          Which box is that?

Comment

hello everybody

Comment

hello everybody
                                                              S'up. Where has the night crew being hiding these days?
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Anyone in Amsterdam, flew down to check out a school who made me an offer, not for me so gona go on a bender. Anyone around?

Comment

Comment

So.

Ryan Adams has covered Taylor Swift's entire album 1989

And it's excellent. Absolutely excellent.

Comment

Nah m8. I don't pretend to be sophisticated like most. I'm good with water.
                                                                        You could start by using cutlery when you eat. Fork in the left hand, knife in the right hand. I'm finding it hard to distinguish between you and Chris Dardis lately. If you keep this up I'm gonna have to have a word with your Mum about your behaviour.

Comment

Comment

When will you admit you have no idea what you are talking about?

You are constantly trying to nail stuff you pretend to know about since Hitch owned you. Stop being jealous and trying so hard, Hitch knows better. You lost. When is the last time you tipped something in politics/current affairs that wasn't obvious and it won?

Never.
                                                                            Good question. Probably at the start of this year.

When was the last time you did, well, anything?
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

ye have me convinced. I'm heading to the bookies at lunch and backing Dublin to win 5 in a row, 10 in a row and 15 in a row.

#retireearly

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but just thought I'd get it out there that your electoral predictions bode well for your General Election betting thread as Walker quits the race for President

The guy polled so badly he didn't even justify a number in the polling data
                                                                                It's been mentioned. Terrible pick by me.

Clinton still declining though so we have hope yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                  Anyone in Amsterdam, flew down to check out a school who made me an offer, not for me so gona go on a bender. Anyone around?
                                                                                  Please start in the Grasshopper and keep us updated. Breakfast brownies and a mug of coffee FTW.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Not a peep out of babby. Nine months are up dude! Now for that awkward telephone conversation with the hospital where we both try to work out what the other person is saying about how long more to wait. Its normally about a week or so over time that they allow before inducing?
                                                                                        Up to two here. Sure why would you want to come out?

Comment

Really enjoying Z nation. Yes the writing and acting is bad, so very very bad, but there is something really enjoyable about watching a show that doesn't take itself seriously and just takes pleasure in finding new ways to kill Zs. And there are due genuine "you can't be serious!" and some funny moments. It is actually one of the very rare it is so bad it is actually brilliant.

It is acting as a nice balance to the Fear the Walking Dead. This is becoming really excellent in its own right. I have to say that I really despise the main family but the storyline is really compelling and I like the themes and the thinking behind it as it is a fresh perspective on TWD world.

Finally, I caught the pilot of "The Bastard Executioner". This has been billed as a cross between Sons of Anarchy and games of thrones. Anybody seen this? It has a bit of a weak start I thought and I wasn't overly impressed. It is closer to SOA than GOT for me, but think I need to give it an episode or two more to see where they are going with this but it needs to improve fast...
                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Anyone watching "Power"? I think it was Eamonhonda that mentioned it. Great shout I'm enjoying it.

There is a crazy amount of needless riding in it though. Its like they use it for filler and it just seems strange after a while!

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                              You lived in Switzerland for a bit ? Any advice on things to do in Zurich ?
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Please start in the Grasshopper and keep us updated. Breakfast brownies and a mug of coffee FTW.
                                                                                                  lol, remember going there back in the 80s

Comment

The guy polled so badly he didn't even justify a number in the polling data and that was among Republicans only. He's the worst performer in a group that includes a man who thinks prison turns people gay, another who once quoted Dr. Seuss is a Senate filibuster and is being lead by a guy so batshit crazy he manages to unite anti-vaxxers, anti-immigrant groups and Gary Busey.
                                                                                                    Top class
                                                                                                    You should be let win an all Ireland every year.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post
                                                                                                      Find 10 indian developers. Get each one to independently develop the app for $500...

Cross fingers...

Write off 9 rubbish apps.
                                                                                                      Gonna go with this option. If I fall on my ass I'l take the % option.
                                                                                                      Have a ridic amount of Indian applicants.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                        lol, remember going there back in the 80s
                                                                                                        Yeah had a very hazy weekend over there with Bohsman. Lost my specs the first night and couldn't see a thing for most of the weekend. Brownies knocked the crap out of me. Good times.

Comment

byob

(the whole place looks postcard perfect, can't imagine you'd go far wrong with just ambling around. Irish pub by the station is nicely lively. Although thinking i've a few hours to spend there in November, so if theres something more fun to do lemme know)
                                                                                                          The way i see the beer prices, they average around the 8 price, 2 more than temple bar, 10 beers may be 80 euro but thats really only 20 more than dublin prices. They also embrace the bag-o-cans culture, nice park and a cool bag, sorted.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                            ye have me convinced. I'm heading to the bookies at lunch and backing Dublin to win 5 in a row, 10 in a row and 15 in a row.

#retireearly
                                                                                                            I actually meant my post the other way. Dublin could go on and have a really memorable run with this team but the problem is going to be finding that next level where back to back is possible. The last team to do it was a sensational Kerry team and they changed managers to do it. The last team to do it with the same manager was 25 years ago. This is a hard competition to win and a harder one to win twice. Dublin have shown themselves to be prone to having a lapse in focus after winning an AI. Kerry reaching back to back finals was a serious achievement - Fitzmaurice is not getting enough credit for that.

I think Dublin, Mayo and Kerry will be hacking away at each other for the next 5 years minimum. In any given year any of them could win it realistically.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              Top class
                                                                                                              You should be let win an all Ireland every year.
                                                                                                              To be fair Kildare have been doing their part to help that for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                It's been mentioned. Terrible pick by me.

Clinton still declining though so we have hope yet.
                                                                                                                She's still got the establishment lock but Sanders' early momentum seems to have generated enough interest that the Dems might be insane enough to nominate him.

Still reckon Rubio is the Republicans best candidate although I didn't know much about Fiorina and she looks like a serious candidate.

Comment

Gordan D'Arcy is a great writer too it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone watching "Power"? I think it was Eamonhonda that mentioned it. Great shout I'm enjoying it.

There is a crazy amount of needless riding in it though. Its like they use it for filler and it just seems strange after a while!
                                                                                                                    Yeah it does get to the point where you're thinking "I've seen these two riding several times at this stage there's no need for the 5 min soft Porto"
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

She's still got the establishment lock but Sanders' early momentum seems to have generated enough interest that the Dems might be insane enough to nominate him.
                                                                                                                          Outside of an energised support group and the remaining few liberal heartlands, I can't see him getting enough traction to win a primary. So, so hard to defeat the machine.

Originally posted by Kayroo
                                                                                                                          Still reckon Rubio is the Republicans best candidate although I didn't know much about Fiorina and she looks like a serious candidate.
                                                                                                                          Again, not a creature of the Party. She is playing a blinder tbf.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X