X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
    BBV assistance required...

I have an idea for an app and approached some developers who thought it was a great idea and quoted me £20K-£40K to fully develop,publish etc.
    When I balked at the quote they sent me an email saying that they believe in the idea and are willing to develop it for free...in exchange for 40% of generated revenue.
    Told them I'd consider it.

Looked at a site called Upwork where I found a dude in India who can deliver App for $500.

Question: Does anyone have any experience in app development that can advise?

The easy option is to let the pro company develop it and have a polished product in a month but lose 40% of generated revenue.
    The difficult option is to do everything myself and keep all the loots.
    I need it launched within a month..Move?
    Find 10 indian developers. Get each one to independently develop the app for $500...

Cross fingers...

Write off 9 rubbish apps.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Murphy is gas

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          But you did, and with that chance went the collective moniez of the BBV. Redeem yourself!
          Rubio.

Some walk by Clinton in the last two months. All the way out to 6/4 now. Hope she hangs on for the enjoyment of seeing her trounced in the GE.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Find it so difficult to see past Jeb. Just the quality of the machine he must have behind him. Not buying the Fiorini bounce for a second. Don't know enough about Rubio, but he sounds rather loathsome from his wiki - anti-ssm etc. Surely that social conservatism is going to alienate all the floating voters (who admittedly play almost no role in nominations).
            There's a new dance move, it's called 'pivot to the centre'. Goes like this:

You do a jump to the Right
            And then a step to Left

and, er that's it

Comment

Also, being 'loathsome' is hardly a quality that would stop you being elected!

Off the top of my head:
              • Nixon
              • JFK
              • LBJ
              • Bush Junior
              • Bush Senior
              • Clinton

could all be fairly described as loathsome

Comment

Give us an indication on the confidence scale with this one. Are you more or less confident that you were on Walker
                More! Take whatever you put on Walker and quadruple it.

I will guarantee all losses*

may not be factually true

Comment

Comment

Thats not even a subtle troll. Bring back WaterfordRichie for some lessons.
                    I'm not trolling, they were all scumbags:

LBJ: racist, rode a million women, took bribes, fixed elections

JFK: drug-addicted, rode a million women, fixed elections

Nixon:

Bush Senior: openly cheated on his wife

Clinton: compulsive cheater, liar and involved in some very shady business transactions

Bush Jnr; acquired a fortune in dubious circumstances, cokehead

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      I'm not trolling, they were all scumbags:

LBJ: racist, rode a million women, took bribes, fixed elections

JFK: drug-addicted, rode a million women, fixed elections

Nixon:

Bush Senior: openly cheated on his wife

Clinton: compulsive cheater, liar and involved in some very shady business transactions

Bush Jnr; acquired a fortune in dubious circumstances, cokehead
                      The riding of other wimmins must be irresistable to men in power, I think you should remove that criteria from your scumbag assertions. (Or else remove your tampon)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                        The riding of other wimmins must be irresistable to men in power, I think you should remove that criteria from your scumbag assertions. (Or else remove your tampon)
                        How dare you, Enda K has remained faithful to his lovely wife forever

It is one of the perks of power

LBJ may have taken it to extremes:

He then tasked the Secret Service with keeping his philandering from his wife, but it obviously did not do a good job at that. His wife had full knowledge of everything and sometimes even supported it. At parties, he would make obvious passes at girls right in front of his wife. One of the girls who stayed over at his place got awakened in the middle of the night by Johnson holding a flashlight and saying, “Move over. This is your president.”

As for waving around his cock (a little extension of him that he had affectionately nicknamed “Jumbo”), he was said to piss in public whenever he felt like it, and if anyone dared confront him, he would whip his dick around and challenge the poor sap with, “Have you seen anything bigger than this?”…

Comment

Comment

LBJ = Legend

Gonna use that one myself “Move over. This is your president.” Love it Deffo shrommer with the dick wagging and piddling

Comment

Comment

Never fcked a pig though, so clearly lacks class
                                never been to coppers so.

btw, next president of the central bank ? I bet on that like a degen. When is the decision ?

Comment

Think loathsome more attaches to what they do rather than who they are. Clinton was clearly rather the effective a social champion
                                  so personal character is not important?

this is the leader of the free world here, I think most people would disagree

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                    LBJ = Legend

Gonna use that one myself “Move over. This is your president.” Love it Deffo shrommer with the dick wagging and piddling
                                    I one went on a stag with a guy who would ship his lad out at every opportunity and slap it off the table\bar counter whatever

by the end of the weekend, he had fairly serious bruising

Comment

Comment

They're shortlisting at the moment!

Its fairly straightforward. The lack of good personal character matters for Hameron who I dislike, but not for Clinton who I like. Most of us will feel the same way. Hence that racism defending from Liverpool fans a few years back.
                                        you will note I picked 3 Dems and 3 Reps, thus proving my complete impartiality and general superiority as an individual

Comment

I one went on a stag with a guy who would ship his lad out at every opportunity and slap it off the table\bar counter whatever

by the end of the weekend, he had fairly serious bruising
                                          Just the two of you huh ? Why does this not surprise me Quinten . Personally I would not have checked him out for brusing but sure each to his own

as for Clinton, he did not have sexual relations with that woman nor did he inhale.

Comment

so personal character is not important?

this is the leader of the free world here, I think most people would disagree
                                            They need to have a super Alpha personality and I imagine be border line psychopathic to be an effective US president.

The side effect of banging lots of women, lining your own pockets and indulging in whatever carnal delights has happened since the first man discovered he could be in charge.

If you want an empathetic, honest, kindhearted, soft touch as your leader than go live in

Comment

Some random plod in Westminster police station (probably a uniform inspector in his 50s long given up hope of further promotion) really should be knocking on DCs door to pose a few questions about necrophilia/bestiality/decency offences.

Comment

For those going to Mc Gregor vs Aldo, anyone planning to go TUF finale and/or Van Zant Vs Jojo?

Think we will just do TUF finale, fight pass presale is tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                  Lol. Tony man it must be hard being so highly strung all the time.

Of course he did it, and what harm, it's certainly not the worst initiation Ive heard of or personally witnessed.
                                                  What was highly strung I couldn't care less what he does in private. I was commenting on how strange it is that everyone seems to just accept that he did it and are for now willing to laugh at it.
                                                  It is interesting the way it has played out, I do think its damaging to Cameron, he is a laughing stock from now on and that can't be undone.
                                                  We can assume given the Charlie Booker TV show that the story was well known amongst the cognoscenti for years but no one had the balls to put it out there when it might have mattered i.e. before the election. Now its kind of irrelevant, Cameron already made himself a lame duck by saying he won't run for a third term so Ashcroft &Co have no problem speeding up the process of replacing him Especially when you think that with Corbyn in place they could probably even get Boris elected next time.
                                                  Last week Will Self and Matthew Parris were saying that Corbyn might only last a few weeks (in a very good discussion on C4 news worth checking out for those interested) but right now I think I'd rather have Corbyn in a last longest with Cameron.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I have two black tie events coming up, the first of which is on Saturday. I have a tux from Magee but it's ~7 years old so looks a bit dated. Rental is €80 a pop so I think I'll buy a new one. I'm not mad about Louis Copeland's, always feel they're a bit pushy towards the higher end of the € scale. Anyone know where I'd pick up a decent tux in town today or tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      What was highly strung I couldn't care less what he does in private. I was commenting on how strange it is that everyone seems to just accept that he did it and are for now willing to laugh at it.
                                                      It is interesting the way it has played out, I do think its damaging to Cameron, he is a laughing stock from now on and that can't be undone.
                                                      We can assume given the Charlie Booker TV show that the story was well known amongst the cognoscenti for years but no one had the balls to put it out there when it might have mattered i.e. before the election. Now its kind of irrelevant, Cameron already made himself a lame duck by saying he won't run for a third term so Ashcroft &Co have no problem speeding up the process of replacing him Especially when you think that with Corbyn in place they could probably even get Boris elected next time.
                                                      Last week Will Self and Matthew Parris were saying that Corbyn might only last a few weeks (in a very good discussion on C4 news worth checking out for those interested) but right now I think I'd rather have Corbyn in a last longest with Cameron.
                                                      €50 evens thank post to book

Comment

Assuming it wouldn't be documented by picture or video, what would be your price to do what Cameron did?
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                          I'll have a slice o' that too

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                            I have two black tie events coming up, the first of which is on Saturday. I have a tux from Magee but it's ~7 years old so looks a bit dated. Rental is €80 a pop so I think I'll buy a new one. I'm not mad about Louis Copeland's, always feel they're a bit pushy towards the higher end of the € scale. Anyone know where I'd pick up a decent tux in town today or tomorrow?
                                                            Just head into Arnotts I would say.

Comment

[1] Even for the few who give a damn what he did with his mickey, his sexual behaviour puts him somewhere close to sainthood compared to any other president whose proclivities we know about.
                                                              [2] citation required

Comment

LOL, is there a market somewhere?

As the spider said to the fly I'm no arbing opportunity for you Mr Paisley

Comment

[1] Even for the few who give a damn what he did with his mickey, his sexual behaviour puts him somewhere close to sainthood compared to any other president whose proclivities we know about.
                                                                  [2] citation required
                                                                  Whitewater

don't get me wrong, I like ol' Slick Willy too but a bit of objectivity never goes astray

Comment

Marks & Spencer - honestly you wont be able to tell the difference - €150 or so and you will have it all wrapped up. This is advice from somebody who happily runs to Louis Copelands and asks him to take my money. On that note, I went last Thursday evening to buy a jacket and I left with two!
                                                                    +1. Dundrum normally does fine if you're around that neck of the woods.

Comment

I'll have a slice o' that too
                                                                      I am now out

Comment

Whitewater

don't get me wrong, I like ol' Slick Willy too but a bit of objectivity never goes astray
                                                                        Is Whitewater the best you can do

Ken Starr couldn't make anything stick LOL if the Republicunts get desperate enough to try and drag up those ghosts again.

Comment

Honestly who gives a fuck if Cameron stuck his dick in a pig or not, the people who are having a field day are just the people who still can't believe he won the last election. It's not gonna matter one iota to his political career.

Comment

I cant see cameron getting the boot for this tbh. The public expect nothing else from an Eton and Oxbridge educated elite.

The fact it happened just after the election means there is plenty of time for it to blow over, the fact that Corbyn has made such a big song and dance about being mature and not slinging mud means he cant use it and finally the fact that the RWC and premier league are distracting the masses at the moment means it will fall out of the news quickly.

Nothing illegal about it I would have thought - dead person or live pig and you are in bother but surely this is the same as wrapping your cock in ham and having a wank while your mates cheer you on drinking vintage port. Strange and kinda gay but really just what we all think Posh Southern English people are at all the time.

Corbyn may or may not last and I would say alot will depend on how credible his economic policy becomes and if he can get used to playing with the big boys and quickly.

Basically nobody cares where anyone sticks there cock so long as the buses run on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                              Honestly who gives a fuck if Cameron stuck his dick in a pig or not, the people who are having a field day are just the people who still can't believe he won the last election. It's not gonna matter one iota to his political career.
                                                                              I'd say he would be gone if it was America

Comment

Some here seem to think its less terrible than sticking a cigar in an (consenting adult) interns gee

Do you not think he will be damaged by the unending mockery?

Comment

Whitewater

Hilary was a great trader too

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                    Basically nobody cares where anyone sticks there cock so long as the buses run on time.

Comment

I'd say he would be gone if it was America
                                                                                      Clinton survived lying to congress and there was actual evidence!
                                                                                      Some here seem to think its less terrible than sticking a cigar in an (consenting adult) interns gee

Do you not think he will be damaged by the unending mockery?
                                                                                      Never damaged him before.

Comment

LBJ barrelled into Vietnam and aggressively pushed through Civil Rights legislation. It doesn't surprise me that he had a giant ego, what surprises me is he managed to keep quiet and play Vice President supporting JFK before he was shot. The film Fog of War has some very intriguing taped conversations between LBJ and McNamara from his early years as president.
                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                          LBJ barrelled into Vietnam and aggressively pushed through Civil Rights legislation. It doesn't surprise me that he had a giant ego, what surprises me is he managed to keep quiet and play Vice President supporting JFK before he was shot.
                                                                                          I don't think he had a choice Lloyd - Robert Kennedy hated him and ensured he was totally out of the loop.

Comment

The Conservatives would never bring down a PM over fcuking a pig, that's just not cricket.

Comment

Italian public transport does not run on time, thus the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                There is actually a very good Ecig shop in Galway city, ill get the name for u. Stay away from healthier smoke and green smoke etc. Their juice is rank. Start off on 12mg nic . When buying mini nautilus pick up maybe 5 extra coils as the coils burn put every few weeks. Only 2.50 each.

Don't forget discount code on checkout 20feckinlovely

When all arrives pm. And I'll explain how to get it all up and running

Galway :
                                                                                                Probably Kix Michelle its off Shop street down the end near McDonaghs chipper, if Pete is Around he will see ya Right Failing That theres one on Eglington Street down the side if Brown Thomas but They know How to Charge €€€ big style ��
                                                                                                Hi Michelle,

I just ordered all of this stuff so thanks for the help. I have some liquids already.

Is there some assembling to do when the three things above arrive? presume its pretty easy to get set up?

Comment

...

Comment

Don't think you get it. Its not about whether it harms him or anything remotely political, its just that its hilariously funny to able to semi-legitimately call the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world a pigfucker.
                                                                                                    Oh it is funny indeed. I thought the same as Denny that we were wondering if it would ruin his career.

Good laugh indeed.

Comment

Put your hand up if you've never had your dick in a pig.

Comment

Don't think you get it. Its not about whether it harms him or anything remotely political, its just that its hilariously funny to able to semi-legitimately call the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world a pigfucker.
                                                                                                        This. It's not like Silvio where he can turn his antics into a positive. His credibility is shot.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Put your hand up if you've never had your dick in a pig.
                                                                                                          A pig, yeah sure. But a decapitated pig on my mates lap and the rest of the boys stood around with god knows what in their hands.
                                                                                                          ...Can't say I have tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                            Just gonna leve this here for horatio and kayroo.

You'd think you at least give them a chance. You're all to blame imo
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Whilst everyone is entitled to their private life;
                                                                                                              A sitting Prime Minister who has banned a lot of sexual behavior (face sitting, BDSM etc) and has refused to address moving cannabis from a class A drug (coke binges also leaked). That you believe that this should have no impact on his tenure says a lot about how far expectations have fallen for the leaders of the world.

anyway...
                                                                                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 22-09-15, 11:57.
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

According to wiki Ian hislop was a member of Piers Graveston

The description of the Bullington club from this passage fits our own Horsehead elite pretty neatly

A more political interpretation has been put on the club as a means for mutual humiliation and the creation of shared secrets, for the furtherance of future political loyalty amongst its members, "I know your secret and you know mine, so let’s stay on the same side, yeah?".[4] This has been contrasted to the simpler approach of the Bullingdon Club, where fraternity was built on the development of shared values: a sense of inherent superiority and of hating the poor.[4]

Comment

I suppose what is also interesting about the whole thing is that it was the Daily mail who broke the story.
                                                                                                                  The story no one is talking about is why ashcroft did it?
                                                                                                                  He expected a cabinet appointment for throwing money at the tories and all he got was a pat on the head and questions about his non-dom status.
                                                                                                                  He obviously threatened this for a while before releasing it. I wonder did cameron call his bluff or believe the DM wouldnt publish?
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

How can people think this won't affect him,this is clearly being orchestrated to damage him. Lots of stuff about lack of respect for him from top military brass etc. It's fairly extraordinary stuff,I thought the Mail was on his side

Comment

Since its an uproven allegation with no evidence to support it the story will be almost forgotten about in a month. The only way it damages him seriously is if further details or supporting testimony comes out and keeps the story alive.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                          How can people think this won't affect him,this is clearly being orchestrated to damage him. Lots of stuff about lack of respect for him from top military brass etc. It's fairly extraordinary stuff,I thought the Mail was on his side
                                                                                                                          Top military brass respect nobody but top military brass tho.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X