This has beem some borefest of an election campaign so far.

Dying for someone to pull a John Prescott. My money's on Alan Kelly.
      Booby Sands was a good lol.

Some craic in that constituency.

'Alan Kelly wanted to be treated like royalty'

Interview here - https://www.newstalk.com/listen_back...akfast_Part_4/
        About a third of the way through he gets to speak, clearly in very good form. The 'debate' is just lads shouting at each other. Fairly gas.

Mattie McGrath backtracks on claims Alan 'Jelly' Kelly hid in his van

At one point Mr McGrath alleged the minister had to hide in his van in order to escape angry anti-water protesters in Cashel.
        "You weren't allowed to canvas in Cashel last Sunday ... You had to go into my van for cover…" he began before being cut short by the minister.
        "But if Alan 'Jelly' Kelly wants to ever come into my van, I'll put the refrigerator on. I've never seen a jelly bean like Alan Kelly," Mr McGrath said.
        became
        “He wasn’t in my van no. But a woman approached it and started banging on the window looking for Alan Kelly," he told independent.ie.
        Last edited by Emmet; 08-02-16, 14:31.

Booby Sands was a good lol.
            He should have had more T m8

He's lost it. That sindo interview was cringe,something about Frank Underwood being his political idol or something. His seat is in danger isn't it. Shame it isn't like England where we get to watch candidates hearts break live on stage when it doesn't go their way

Spent more than 2 hours every day for the last week being driven in a hotel car, now on my way the airport I find out they all have WiFi
                Fml
                India is the first country I've been to in years where I wasn't able to get my own Day sim or a dongle. Pain in the arse

Great weekend of sports, took today off for the bed and to catch up on the internets. Wise choice.

Loving the Charlie Flanagan condemnation of North Korea. Like, you'd imagine it would be the final influential push needed to convert Kim Jong to growing hippy flowers and spreading a Lennon/Yoko message of love to the world.
                    Love the idea that somewhere in N Korea there is someone who cares about the 'Irish' view on anything.

Looking forward to the day that hefty looking TV announcer they have reads something along the lines

"And today, our great leader, he who created metals with his own hands and ran more record beating marathons than anyone else in the world, has condemned the outspokenness of an illustrious Irish Minister who had the temerity to look down on our Great leaders wisdom ...' blah blah

When will a war with N.Korea happen?

so, eh, which one is it, so i can avoid making a tit of myself in class?
                        Misread you as 10m
                        Hopefully the South take them over before 2020.

Well, the UN has got as far as the significant sanction of denying them the right to import luxury goods, so I'd expect something significant shortly.

Great weekend of sports, took today off for the bed and to catch up on the internets. Wise choice.
                              Don't worry the Sick day police will be along any minute to give out if you took a duvet day.

Also GFY Candy crush. ....you have my head melted.
                              Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 08-02-16, 16:48.

When china are like, fuck you North Korea.

ah cool. think the contracts might be stated in $10m increments rather than a million, so probably that was the reason.
                                  was reading the below on zerohedge. scary exposure tbh, although that really is worst case scenario.

Deutsche has a huge exposure to the derivatives market, and it’s impossible, and then we mean LITERALLY impossible for any government to bail out Deutsche Bank should things go terribly wrong. Keep in mind the exposure of Deutsche Bank to its derivatives portfolio is a stunning 55B EUR, which is almost 20 times (yes, twenty times) the GDP of Germany and roughly 5 times the GDP of the entire Eurozone! And to put things in perspective, the TOTAL government debt of the US government is less than 1/3rd of Deutsche Bank’s exposure.

was reading the below on zerohedge. scary exposure tbh, although that really is worst case scenario.

Deutsche has a huge exposure to the derivatives market, and it’s impossible, and then we mean LITERALLY impossible for any government to bail out Deutsche Bank should things go terribly wrong. Keep in mind the exposure of Deutsche Bank to its derivatives portfolio is a stunning 55B EUR, which is almost 20 times (yes, twenty times) the GDP of Germany and roughly 5 times the GDP of the entire Eurozone! And to put things in perspective, the TOTAL government debt of the US government is less than 1/3rd of Deutsche Bank’s exposure.
                                    something not right here!

you're right, that's way off. is there a calculation step we're missing?

Are they confusing trillions and billions in some Dr Evil way?
                                        GDP of Germany must be comfortably over a trillion euro?

Are they confusing trillions and billions in some Dr Evil way?
                                          GDP of Germany must be comfortably over a trillion euro?
                                          looks like it's correct

$1 Billion US = $1 MILLIARD German

Thus...

$1 Trillion US = $1 Billion German,

as

1000 Milliards German = 1 Billion German

can be looked up below

In French and German usage, one milliard equals 10^9=1000000000. American usage does not have a number called the milliard, instead using the term billion to denote 10^9. British usage, while formerly using "milliard," has in recent years adopted the American convention (Mish 2003, p. 852). This constitutes a fortunate development for standardization of terminology, albeit a somewhat regrettable development from the point of view that the (former) British convention for...

never heard of that tbh

Overdue a decent war. The time difference in Asia would make it decent viewing too.

I'm not a fan of that smartvote thing for various reasons. Deeply flawed.

http://www.whichcandidate.ie/ is a better job

A day of top notch Twitter bashing of Boyles led by Elbows sees the money hit my account.

Fair play to Coldplay as we got them to tweet their official setlist!

All Yellow

Zebo is clueless at FB but just about getting away with it.
                                                  And he's still sending Farmville requests

After a long battle with boylesports for the afternoon I am happy to say they finally paid out. Dice put the final nail in the coffin with the set list from coldplays Twitter page. With yellow at the top.

WP Dice

Ugh
                                                      Flight delayed going to take until 9 tomorrow night to get home . will be stuck for about 12 hours in Delhi airport.
                                                      Sigh

A day of top notch Twitter bashing of Boyles led by Elbows sees the money hit my account.

Fair play to Coldplay as we got them to tweet their official setlist!

All Yellow
                                                        Enjoyed that

Is this the old million-million vs thousand-million problem?

Why would zero hedge use billion as anything other than one thousand million though?
                                                            Nearly as confusing as the Indians using lakh"s written as 1,00,000 as well as millions written 1,000,000

Greens again
                                                              Only now with added Labor and Sinn Fein

With how much I have grown to hate people as a whole, I always find it funny that I wanted to be a teacher when I started college.

Still no reply about that job though, sitting on a computer alone entering data. Fuckers better call for an interview.

Overdue a decent war. The time difference in Asia would make it decent viewing too.
                                                                  Hate bandwagoning cunts like you jumping on board when a world war or major regional conflict kicks off. There is some great little wars happening in Africa, Yemen is my favourite middle eastern skirmish right now and Pakistan has plenty to offer to discerning war conneisseurs. Its not all about ISIS,north Korea and US-Russia tensions

I think you will find you are the hipster with your Boutique, indie, fair trade wars tbh. ISIS, North Korea and US-Russia are the wars that Michael Bay directs films about.

Bit rich coming from you. Fair weather war fans who pretend they know it all. You're only following war since the big money came in and now war is full of little terrorists or as I like to call them, divers. That isn't war. I've been following war for 20+ years.

Sky News didn't invent war in 1989.

Don't stop while you have boyles on the ropes, finish the useless cunts off. Can't believe people actually still use them, the worst of the lot by a fucking mile.

Home to Daniel Negreanu: FCP has become a place where you can hang out and chat with other poker fans, learn poker strategies from a top professional and many other accomplished online players and enter various community contests or exclusive promotions.

In Boojum, andyfb has decided to join on a whim. Anyone else wants to join the AGM, get here in the next 12 mins.

Don't worry the Sick day police will be along any minute to give out if you took a duvet day.

Also GFY Candy crush. ....you have my head melted.
                                                                              I agree strongly with his view on sick days.

However I chose to use a day from my holiday's as I knew I had 3 heavy days drinking. Might regret it towards the end of the year but right now I regret nothing.

Got the same two cunce in both tests. I'm off to burn my polling card.

Anyone here remember the POET - Niall Murphy. (Played a lot in the old Drogheda games)
                                                                                  fun and games whenever I played with him.
                                                                                  passed away. RIP.

I got a good result on that whichcandidate.ie

No candidate matches your views. Ever considered running for election?

Another lad got clipped in the inner city tonight, this could get messy

I got matched with the Renua lad. I love the idea of a flat tax but there's more chance of me being the next manager of Man U.

Which of these laptops does the BBV prefer?

Refurbished: http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/a1-refur...w8/version.asp

No DVD drive is not a big deal for me as I never use it anyhow.

Anything better at a similar price point? THe Toshiba above looks like a beast but the reviews aren't great that I've read.

Another lad got clipped in the inner city tonight, this could get messy
                                                                                            The Monk's brother i heard, so could get real messy.

Both seem to think Im a semi-hard core lefty. (assuming I understand the whole left-right thing properly)

Smart vote claims Im most closely aligned with SF.

Which candidate is PBP then SF.

I can pretty much guarantee neiter will be getting any portion of my vote!

I must be an aberration so, got nearly my whole list of likely preferences in order.

Fianna Fáil 1 and 2. Feel a bit dirty right now.

For those of you with a OnePlus Two and thinking about making some changes I've just installed a new ROM on the phone after doing some research on it, from all accounts it's so far so good. It's running the alternate operating system called Hydrogen OS which is updated to Marshmallow, you can find the links HERE if you're in any way inclined to switch, your phone needs to be rooted & not 100% sure if you also need the bootloader unlocked.

Technically North Korea and the United States are currently at war

I must be an aberration so, got nearly my whole list of likely preferences in order.
                                                                                                        Maybe Im just in denial

Snap.

Anything better at a similar price point? THe Toshiba above looks like a beast but the reviews aren't great that I've read.
                                                                                                            The Radeon has a slightly better GPU but it'll be irrelevant the difference tbh. More ram and bigger SSD would sway me towards the Toshiba. Also Dell now ship to Ireland from their outlet could be worth checking out if anything pops up there. The XPS is a lovely machine but expensive at full price

I got matched with the Renua lad. I love the idea of a flat tax but there's more chance of me being the next manager of Man U.
                                                                                                              Met a guy who was doing some consultancy work for Renua and he said that Terrance Flanagan was a plank.

My car is short odds to show up burned out near one of these shootings soon.

The parish priest will put a stop to this at the pulpit.

A bit of a muddy last 24 hours in the BBV. Can somebody post something controversial so we can start an argument?

The laptopsdirect one will have a much better screen as it's an IPS, you can view it from any angle and see what is on the screen, not have to look at it head on.

The rest of the specs are moot as you won't need them. Can i have it?

A bit of a muddy last 24 hours in the BBV. Can somebody post something controversial so we can start an argument?
                                                                                                                        Hardly a day an Aussie and your looking for a fight.

Also his new flag has the union jack on it .