X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
    Don't start picking on golf!
    Do not get me started.

Golf is a bigger threat to the world than Islamic fundamentalism.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Keatley just cost his team 8 points. Missed an easy pen them missed his tackle on the Leicester wing.

Madigan to Munster looks an absolute no-brainer surely?
      Think margins be better off abroad for his own career. Waste of time him getting coached by foley. Munster are in debt attendances falling and a poor team. Hard replace players like o Connell o gara the whole back row Wallace leamy. Injuries to o Mahony o donnell don't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
        Think margins be better off abroad for his own career. Waste of time him getting coached by foley. Munster are in debt attendances falling and a poor team. Hard replace players like o Connell o gara the whole back row Wallace leamy. Injuries to o Mahony o donnell don't help.
        debt? figured they would be operating at a decent profit

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
          New stadium constructed at the height of a property boom + fickle supporters.

Does not bode well for the Big Hearts.

Comment

New stadium constructed at the height of a property boom + fickle supporters.

Does not bode well for the Big Hearts.
            Forgot about that. Foley and Cullen a result of financial constraints? Reminds me a lot of Milan and Silvio not willing to bring in a top level coach with the squad deterioarating every year there is only one way it can go.

Comment

Chili for the adults, 3 of whom have now gone to Kodaline. Some life.
              Everyone standing for Kodaline and Imelda May doing their version of Poges Xmas song - Galway Bay? - and the wife is sitting down talking to the homeless alco who got his ticket free with a sausage outside! Says a lot for Kodline maybe?!?!?!

Comment

Do not get me started.

Yea...the people who picked up sticks and said 'let's invent hockey', they had their shit together

All set to be woken by a screaming baby several times a night again as of next month?

Comment

Do not get me started.

God be with the days, when people debated about poker being a sport.
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    Yea...the people who picked up sticks and said 'let's invent hockey', they had their shit together

All set to be woken by a screaming baby several times a night again as of next month?
                    Can't really complain given the levels of noise pollution going the other way

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                      Nah no one goes to their games anymore.
                      Also rugby jerseys aren't really on trend anymore. Remember when rugby was the new fad and it was perfectly acceptable to go to social events in a rugby shirt? Haha maybe that was just me.

Comment

Last CMG fight prelims were almost animal in the carnage they inflicted on themselves. Will be staying up hoping for linkage to fights as I have a bloodlust to sate

Comment

I don't think animals choose to fight in a cage RD111 They mostly prefer to fight when they are hungry,horny or thirsty Humans now they are the ones who choose to fight in a cage.

Good Luck to McGregor hope he does it . I got a nifty on Aldo that I'm happy enough to lose. The build up etc is reminiscent of the glory days of boxing.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Sweet, won the spare room for the night. Fuck the fight. Earplugs in, g'nite.

Comment

as for Fargo - going back to rewatch from the start. As captivating a show you are likely to see. I don't normally rewatch shows but I love the nonchalant blackness of it all amidst a backdrop of seemingly simple innocent folk . Good tv tipping BBV boyzngals.

* feck off if you no like me spellingz.

Comment

Presume CHD or Honda will post a link when the card starts? I've never streamed ufc before so don't know where to look

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Sweet, won the spare room for the night. Fuck the fight. Earplugs in, g'nite.

Comment

someone send me the link to buy prelims and fight
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                        Presume CHD or Honda will post a link when the card starts? I've never streamed ufc before so don't know where to look
                                        Found myself talking in the Fargo (semi-Canadian) accent all week. Especially ending phone calls with "oookeeey". Anyone else?

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                        I very much approve!

Comment

Replay of mendes and edgar fight about to start on this stream in like 5 minutes, if you missed it last night you should watch it now

Worst case scenario just open up firstrow and you'll have a solid link for ufc, reddit livestreams and a few other sites will be good too.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                            Found myself talking in the Fargo (semi-Canadian) accent all week. Especially ending phone calls with "oookeeey". Anyone else?
                                            Lol. Nope

Comment

Ate in Taste at Rustic Stone and went to a opera version of Joyce's the dead.
                                              Two of the best things I've done this year.

Cannot muster any interest in this fighting thing but I hope all of ye dirty lookin up all nights enjoy it.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Prelims starting now. Kevin Lee vs. Leonardo Santos just about to kick off

acestream://9e9f723062bed9832414cbb73dce5618fb2bd76d - apparently really good
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lol. Nope
                                                  Quoted the wrong text but def had the inner monologue sounding like that. Binge-watching ain't all it's made out to be. Luckily I've watched 9 episodes of Always Sunny in Philidelphis since then and saying other weird shit since.

Alco in gig said he was a physic to wife and wanted her to call tomorrow for a "free" reading. Just about amnouvered away from it. Can't fuckin relax anywhere!

Comment

How did the series 'Black Mirror' go down with the masses? Watched it all last week, and only realised I never saw the Christmas special, so just watched it now. It's all a bit mad Ted!

Unofficial trailer for Black Mirror TV series by Charlie Brooker. Music: Stuart Earl - Ending, Stephen McKeon - 15 Million Merits.

Comment

That first fight was done quick :P
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

actual cousin in america is looking for a link. Cricfree is requested her to sign up etc bullshit. Does anyone have one that can be viewed from the US?

Aldo v macker

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          actual cousin in america is looking for a link. Cricfree is requested her to sign up etc bullshit. Does anyone have one that can be viewed from the US?

Aldo v macker
                                                          This website is for sale! firstrowge.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, firstrowge.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

tell her to use chrome and install uBlock Origin.

Comment

not going to make it to 5am myself.

Comment

Gonna back this covington lad here cause 1 brazilian has to lose eventually.
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Thank god I didn't even find the market :P
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

To pay for this fight or will the stream stay up?

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                    not going to make it to 5am myself.
                                                                    Da's gunna da!!
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      Had to fact check m8

A long-circulating claim held that the disgraced former U.S. President decreed that Republicans were the "dumbest group of voters."

Comment

On way home seen some scummer attempt to rob a handbag off an Eastern woman, her friend/bf chased him down and gave him quite the hiding, was pretty hilarious.

Speaking of Irish scumbags getting lit up, let's go Aldo!!!
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                          To pay for this fight or will the stream stay up?

Da's gunna da!!
                                                                          I have never seen a stream not stay up, there's always a stream out there somewhere. Fuck paying for shit imo
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

bloodzeed HD link
                                                                              acestream://42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7

Comment

Managed to finish work early, its beer o clock !
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Few streams up on reddit now. Currently watching in flawless HD on bogband so ye fancy city slickers with high speed connection should have no problems.

Comment

Few streams up on reddit now. Currently watching in flawless HD on bogband so ye fancy city slickers with high speed connection should have no problems.
                                                                                    Links for the lazy?

Comment

Have to say it'd be great to be in Vegas for this - also disappointing we aren't getting up to the minute reports from those who headed over.

Comment

no idea how to navigate reddit looking for links, a pm/link would be appreciated, driving me nuts trying to watch without signing up to summit,

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                          Links for the lazy?
                                                                                          Laptop connected to tv and can't find them in my phone. Go to reddit and search UFC 194 streams. First suggestion will have it.

Comment

While there's a break in the action

acestream://9e9f723062bed9832414cbb73dce5618fb2bd76d

Comment

Looking forward to Weidman Rockhold fight more and more as time comes in, expecting similar to the one last night.
                                                                                              Gonna go on stephens here for a massive €5 lads.
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I am stupid, BT Sport 2 seems to showing this

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                  I am stupid, BT Sport 2 seems to showing this
                                                                                                  Yep. That's the stream I'm watching.

Comment

This website is for sale! zoptv.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, zoptv.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                      Looking forward to Weidman Rockhold fight more and more as time comes in, expecting similar to the one last night.
                                                                                                      Gonna go on stephens here for a massive €5 lads.
                                                                                                      Stuck the odd €3.50 on Stephens as a cover bet cos have the other lad in an accum

Comment

Stuck the odd €3.50 on Stephens as a cover bet cos have the other lad in an accum
                                                                                                        rip your pint m8
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

rip your pint m8
                                                                                                          Meh. Was a nice fight to cover just in case given the 4/1 on stephens. Accum still going. Vamos José

Comment

Gunnar Nelsons resting heart rate is 1 beats per minute.

Comment

While there's a break in the action

acestream://9e9f723062bed9832414cbb73dce5618fb2bd76d
                                                                                                              Fantastic quality.

Grab a few backups jic.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

beautiful to watch that first round compared to the last, wow.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  Fantastic quality.

Grab a few backups jic.
                                                                                                                  Always have a firstrow tab open and running on silent :P
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mornin'
                                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

John Henderson not having a good weekend at all so far. Lobov and Gunner both utterly destroyed when (slight) favourites.. Brazilians not doing too bad at all
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Always have a firstrow tab open and running on silent :P
                                                                                                                        5 strikes, makes the guy last night with 9 look like a brawler.

Comment

Gunny on points imo, he's got this.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X