Disaster

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        Pot 1: Happy
        Pot 2: Unhappy
        Pot 3: Very Unhappy

Belgium, Sweden and Italy is an insanely tough group, welp.
        Belgium, Sweden & Austria looks so much nicer. FU Trezeguet

Comment

French strikers hand fucking us again.

Comment

That stung, we got one of the weaker teams in pot A and C but strongest in B.
            Profit before people.

Comment

we got dis
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Belgium, Sweden & Austria looks so much nicer. FU Trezeguet
                Austria are pretty damn good, they were the other team to avoid in B.
                Profit before people.

Comment

what a grim group.

Comment

We're going to win the whole fucking thing.

Comment

4 points should get us out of the group.
                      Beat Sweden and scrape a draw against one of the other two looks the likeliest way out, tough group though but do-able imo.

England should get out of their group handy, Wales game will be good craic.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        We're going to win the whole fucking thing.
                        #believe

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Two bottles of wine added to the beef bourguignon for the evening, as per the recipe. Ya couldn't do that with minimum pricing Leo.
                          just finished a pheasant casserole myself. only 1 bottle of wine though!! already smells heedy through the whole flat!!

Comment

Jesus if McGregor loses it'd going to be some hangover for Irish sporting bandwagoners (myself included)

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                              what a grim group.
                              at least you're the best fans in Europe and you're proud to be there!!! ole ole ole ole

Comment

His jimmes, rustled

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                  he is so fucking cranky after his weight cut (understandably). it always seems like he loses his rag after the weigh ins.

Comment

Remember boys, flies spread disease so keep yours closed.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Chris Coleman said we'll win it

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                        Shitload of competition out there, also licensing is going to be an issue. You also never got back to me about it last week.
                                        - Competition is good. The market has processed over $30 Billion in transactions last year
                                        - Of course, there is a strategy here though. We're not going to operate in Black Markets.
                                        - PM sent

Comment

The worst thing about that group is the journey from Bordeaux to Lille. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                            I'm thinking Saturday 19th at the SE. They charge rake plus qtrly tourney fee but as its not often we get out I was just going to go for it. The Fitz has two tourneys on a Saturday but casual players don't tend to be too fond of the Fitz and there are better drinking options near the SE.

Anyway whoever is on for it thank the post and we'll see you there. No point in debating the night as no night in the run up to Xmas will suit everyone. I must root out my Santa hat. I'll definitely be wearing an Xmas jumper.

Ho Ho Ho!!
                                            [ATTACH]2376[/ATTACH]
                                            Ho ho ho...I'll be saying in Trev Brennan's pub that night.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                              Madness. Long train journeys are the greatest thing in the world.

Comment

What's for tea at the Dukes?

Comment

LolUnited. I even backed the bournemouth dnb to be honest, lvg taking off the only players doing well in games - mata midweek, fellaini today. Moyesy in
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Good team that Bournemouth

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

time for Louis to retire, behind the times.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        Good team that Bournemouth
                                                        Tough 6 point for ye next week to stay up m8.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can get TGV for €22 right now for that.

Comment

Never a truer word spoken. Took the train all over Italy this summer, did Prague to Vienna to Zagreb through the Alps & Slovenia a while back and it was simply stunning. Thinking about flying up to Oslo to visit my sister do the Oslo to Bergen trip.

Comment

What's for tea at the Dukes?
                                                              Chili for the adults, 3 of whom have now gone to Kodaline. Some life.

Comment

Munster 3-0 down and kicking to the corner

Take yer points

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                  Never a truer word spoken. Took the train all over Italy this summer, did Prague to Vienna to Zagreb through the Alps & Slovenia a while back and it was simply stunning. Thinking about flying up to Oslo to visit my sister do the Oslo to Bergen trip.
                                                                  Scratch that, just been informed that we will prbably be doing copenhagen to oslo by train and then to bergen and back.

Comment

Anyone else think Bod sounds like he is narrating a david Attenborough nature documentary?

Comment

Munster 3-0 down and kicking to the corner

Take yer points
                                                                      Keatley just cost his team 8 points. Missed an easy pen them missed his tackle on the Leicester wing.

Madigan to Munster looks an absolute no-brainer surely?

Comment

Everybody hyped for tonight?

SPOILER
                                                                        xfactor final

Comment

Is it about time to start cracking open the alcohol? Think I'be restrained myself enough, can always squeeze in a nap for an hour at some stage.

I've seen an awful lot of comments online from Irish lads along the lines of " I hope McGregor gets his face kicked in" each to their own opinion but you'd never see this regarding any other sport.
                                                                          I can fully understand why people may not like him but I'll be rooting for him. He's an Irishman who's on the cusp of reaching the pinnacle of his sport, fucking right I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                            I took an Amtrak train from Chicago to new York to see my cousins for Thanksgiving. 25 hours it was absolutely quality though. Went through 6 or 7 States.

It was 160$ at Thanksgiving time compared to 600$+ to fly
                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                              I took an Amtrak train from Chicago to new York to see my cousins for Thanksgiving. 25 hours it was absolutely quality though. Went through 6 or 7 States.

I think all my Paul Theroux reading has imbued me with a love of train journeys.

Let's not forget the DART ride south of Dalkey - glorious stretch of track.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                Is it about time to start cracking open the alcohol? Think I'be restrained myself enough, can always squeeze in a nap for an hour at some stage.

I've seen an awful lot of comments online from Irish lads along the lines of " I hope McGregor gets his face kicked in" each to their own opinion but you'd never see this regarding any other sport.
                                                                                I can fully understand why people may not like him but I'll be rooting for him. He's an Irishman who's on the cusp of reaching the pinnacle of his sport, fucking right I'll be rooting for him.
                                                                                I'm in the 'it's not a sport' camp myself. Hopefully something amusing happens.

Comment

Canadian rookies gkass roof train looks the tits

Comment

I'm in the 'it's not a sport' camp myself. Hopefully something amusing happens.
                                                                                    I'm a bit of a bandwagoner but I find that a bit of an odd comment.
                                                                                    What has you thinking "it's not a sport' ?

Comment

Had a funny day yesterday in work but its so long to type lol

A traveler came up to me two kids, 4 and 10. gave the young lad who was off his box a packet of stickers to stick on trolley seat to shut him up and shoved a lolly in his mouth . Anyway Mary who is from Ennis was up visiting her friend for weekend , she was fucking sound as a pound . gave me whole life story ( 2 hrs I spent with her jaysus) she obv couldnt take sky as had no fixed abode and was thinking of moving to portlaoise from Ennis but she said her friend Emma might as had no channels

Anyway Mary was telling me she had 7 kids and was divorced , I said divorced thats unusual in your community? it is she said but ah shur he nearly killed me girl and not fair on the oul kids ya know. And she says to top it off me 16 old ran off and got married in March. I goes ah ffs , hey did she have one of the big fuck off dresses like on the gypsy program , I love that show. jesus no she goes thats all bull shite , hang on and show the pics. So im oohing and ahhing ooh she fab ( big fuck off dress BTW) Im showing her pics of my kids praying the friend who is in Tesco who might take tv hurry the fuck up.

anyway mary says keep an eye out for a blonde woman wearing a black hat with diamonds on the side of it and let a roar at her wind her up. I said jaysus no cant be doing that just find her and bring her back to me and ill get her a good deal.

So an hour later up rocks mary and Emma , holy fuck Emma was about 48 pure D4 the posh accent dressed head to toe in designer stuff, I burst out laughing and says right out wtf ye are an unlikely pair , we all got chatting for another hour amazing stories about traveler culture etc , emma was a pastor or some yoke to do with a christian church who came from a very well to do family and was married three times and had traveled the world , kidnapped her own kids from a muslim etc and eventually settled here in town . I was messing away about horoscopes to mary asked her what star sign she was she nearly fucking ate me. we are not into the stuff dont be talking about that now she goes so i took off then about vibrators i was driving her nuts , thats a scandalous carry on she goes , gods sake thats not right that ould talk. I said shur ya said u were divorced ffs how do ya manage ya know for the oul hoo ha . ah jesus stop that carry on for gods sake she goes , the other one was in stitches.

come the end of the convo after signing up Emma , I said to Mary my co worker was saying ah you get on great with the travelling community they all love ya .

Mary goes ah Id say theres a bit of a knacker in you too loooooooooool

was so funny the most unlikely pair I have ever met in my life so I had to ask how the fuck or where did ye meet , emma obv not liking my language and giving out to curb my tongue lol

they met in a womens refuge centre 15 yrs ago and remained friends to this day. was weird signed up all hugged and I was promised by mary she would pop back with a bottle of wine to say hello again while emma finished off with " are you Bipolar by any chance?"

dunno how I havent received a slap yet lol

was just such an enjoyable unusual sale lol had to share !
                                                                                      Last edited by SatNav; 12-12-15, 21:02.
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I'm a bit of a bandwagoner but I find that a bit of an odd comment.
                                                                                        What has you thinking "it's not a sport' ?
                                                                                        Animals fight in cages, not men.

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Msn's stories always end with SALE. Michelle the brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              Will I get a torrent of the fight at 7am Sunday?
                                                                                              Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                              It's 16 euro to buy the fight on UFC.TV, your not that hard up!
                                                                                              Finally got mine sorted with unlocator
                                                                                              It'll be in torrent by midday

Fuck that, I don't want to know the result, be impossible to avoid until midday, just bought it there, gonna go to bed in an hour or so and get up at 4.
                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Msn's stories always end with SALE. Michelle the brand.
                                                                                                that was hard fucking work but worth 67 points giddy up
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

I was reading about a USA open ticket. guy went from LA to New York for around $300. Took 4 days. There's a couple of options from San Francsico. Up to Seattle, through Glacier National Park, Fargo, Chicago. ANother one goes through Denver.

Canadian rookies gkass roof train looks the tits
                                                                                                        It's on the bucket list

Comment

Animals fight in cages, not men.
                                                                                                          Many cultures across our planet have nurtured fighting disciplines for centuries. The desire for education in this regard has only intensified as time has passed. Pitching one person against another is the very essence of sport.
                                                                                                          We're animals lest we forget, MMA is pretty cool as it requires many different fighting techniques to overcome your opponent.
                                                                                                          McGregor has spent years training for this opportunity.

Fighting at this level is an art learnt from years of training, not just two monkeys throwing punches.
                                                                                                          This is sport in its purest form.
                                                                                                          Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 12-12-15, 21:34.

Comment

Sigh, thought I was doing great booking Beauvais with Ryanair from the 12th to the 19th (games on the 13th in Paris and 18th in Bordeaux) for €72 return as the draw was being made. Slightly surprised to find them so cheap but not turning that sort of price down, and relieved to get the confirmation email before prices shot up.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Price was so low because I was booking July, not June. I'm a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                              So how do you buy tickets for the football - it's like Ticketmaster style system or you have to be affiliated to a sports club to have a decent chance? Need to get some Bordeaux ones - is that reasonably feasible?
                                                                                                              They go on sale from Monday on the UEFA website in a lottery style application, you have a few weeks to apply and hope to get lucky.
                                                                                                              Then in February there'll be a resale portal that'll be first come first served - very difficult to get them on this, requires dedication (and madness).

The FAI will also get a few thousand but you've no chance there.

Comment

Many cultures across our planet have nurtured fighting disciplines for centuries. The desire for education in this regard has only intensified as time has passed. Pitching one person against another is the very essence of sport.
                                                                                                                We're animals lest we forget, MMA is pretty cool as it requires many different fighting techniques to overcome your opponent.
                                                                                                                McGregor has spent years training for this opportunity.

This is sport in its purest form.
                                                                                                                Whatever floats your boat man. I don't like it one bit.

Not as bad as golf tbf

Comment

What time does the UFC main card start at.

What time will the MAC fight be at.

Irish times please!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post

Irish times please!
                                                                                                                    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post

Irish times please!
                                                                                                                      2am, 5am for McG

Comment

Whatever floats your boat man. I don't like it one bit.

Not as bad as golf tbf
                                                                                                                        Don't start picking on golf!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

The FAI will also get a few thousand but you've no chance there.
                                                                                                                          Unless the fella you're travelling with has an aul lad working in the FAI. Whoop.

Also 're train journeys, been told by the lads who went to Poland that the trains were the best part. Looking forward to it now.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X