This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
    I'm so glad I never watched that. I can just pretend it doesn't exist.
    I was working in the cinema when the print came in. Got to see it a day early (loved a good 'test screening') as was quite hopeful.

Then spent 4 weeks suggesting any other film when people would come in to see it.

Think they were too afraid to go after the GodSquad when they made it. Completely destroyed the storyline.

Comment

Anyone have any discount codes for airbnb?

Comment

Little Champions League quiz to pass 3 minutes:

Think you know your Champions League? Then prove it! We’ve strung together 10 pretty tough questions to separate the men from the boys when it comes to football knowledge. Give...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          Anyone have any discount codes for airbnb?
          Travelling

Hosting

Thanks
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Saw there that satellite's suggest it was a bomb that took out the Russian jet. A heat spot was spotted just at time of disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              I was working in the cinema when the print came in. Got to see it a day early (loved a good 'test screening') as was quite hopeful.

Then spent 4 weeks suggesting any other film when people would come in to see it.

Think they were too afraid to go after the GodSquad when they made it. Completely destroyed the storyline.
              The BBC version won't end with a couple of young teenagers mercy killing an Absentee God before having an oul sesh to reverse the direction of the dust.

Either.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Gone palelol, got two boxes of these for €7 in spar, 36 bars. Good times. They have three ingredients but damn they are tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Little Champions League quiz to pass 3 minutes:

http://www.onlinegamblingbible.com/u...s-league-quiz/
                  Emabarrassingly bad

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    Emabarrassingly bad
                    It's fucking shite tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                      I are excite.

Mystery box Kris Kringle sign up begins on this post. (Dp is already nearly set)

Thank post to join
                      $9.69 max spend.
                      Prize for best item given
                      Lots of time to order from dodgy Chinese sites
                      Possibility of centralised delivery (I.e: one person will take ownership, maybe not). Or an honour system whereby all agree to compile but not open their goodies posted to them till Dec 24th, 3pm onwards.
                      $10 deposit on stars to join which is returned on completion of your santa duties

This plan is subject to change, suggestions of improvements/additions/changes welcomed.

Bored in class.
                      I think you have a $30 CAD limit
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        The BBC version won't end with a couple of young teenagers mercy killing an Absentee God before having an oul sesh to reverse the direction of the dust.

Either.
                        SPOILER
                        Would be a shame if they left out the underage sex. It's kind of the crux of the whole thing. The climax, if you would.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I was watching a documentary on the history of the Black Panthers in the IFI yesterday and realised that our own Denny Crane has the interesting distinction of having a Black Panther look a like. Which is pretty cool. His name is Bobby Seale...

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

I may have been drunk when I met Denny but I'm pretty sure his afro was bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              The rest of Europe must look at us with a mixture of awe and disgust.

Like"how can these guys be so stupid, do so many dumb things yet outperform so often?"

Can visualise Belgian's heads exploding.
                              Not much awe, some disgust and mostly ambivalence I imagine. Most of the disgust will be saved for the crappier Pigs and possibly Germany at this stage.

Comment

Search seems to be broken. Anyone got that link to the 2+2 blog by the Australian guy who ended up being a white water tour guide in Uganda?

Also, considering Tanzania and Zanzibar for a January getaway. (paying attention to political issues at the moment though!) Let's pretend that all diffuses quickly, anyone been and have any recommendations?
                                Recommendations for what? Serengeti and Ngorongoro are must sees, Kilimanjaro is great but if you were tight on time I would do the safari. They are some of the best experiences you could have. Zanzibar has unbelievable Indian Ocean white sand and blue blue water, I would recommend mainly for beach lifestyle, Stone Town is edgy enough, they have had some Islamic terrorism issues.

Dar es Salaam is great, there's not too many places like it in the world imo. Obviously a little dangerous also, I was robbed twice in ten days there.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Who was dissing 5 Guys burgers?

For not much more than a McDonalds and the same service they are in a different league
                                  They are more than double the price of McDs

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      The rest of Europe must look at us with a mixture of awe and disgust.

Like"how can these guys be so stupid, do so many dumb things yet outperform so often?"

Can visualise Belgian's heads exploding.
                                      Pretty sure Germany is top of the European disgust leagues at the moment with their response to the migrant crisis,particularly in Eastern europe

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                        No need to defend the family name!

Comment

Is sky scanner still the best place for price comparison on flights?

Have to go to Canada for my Godsons confirmation next March and want to try get in/out on a flying visit and cheaply as will have a minimum of two foreign weddings next year

#firstworldproblems

Comment

...Selling two weekend passes to the Metropolis Festival this weekend..valued €290 but selling for €200 if anyone is interested...

...Also, next October I'm going to be trekking the Gobi desert for 10 days, then hoping to do the Dublin marathon 2 weeks later... My fitness levels are probably zero right now...what kind of targets should I be aiming for over the coming months, distance wise...not entirely sure how much hell a marathon could be...

Comment

Emabarrassingly bad
                                              No comment.
                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Does someone high up in RTE have a vested interest in that Web Summit or whats the story?

Comment

Tv3 must be sick of showing below par English clubs in the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post

...Also, next October I'm going to be trekking the Gobi desert for 10 days, then hoping to do the Dublin marathon 2 weeks later... My fitness levels are probably zero right now...what kind of targets should I be aiming for over the coming months, distance wise...not entirely sure how much hell a marathon could be...
                                                    Get started with something like couch to 5k, if that works out look at a marathon training schedule.

I want to start jogging but stupid as it sounds I have no idea how to go about it!!

Comment

Does someone high up in RTE have a vested interest in that Web Summit or whats the story?
                                                      Fair play to them,fairly disruptive food prices

Ugh tweets won't embed here's article, €20 for burger and bottle of water
                                                      Last edited by Guest; 03-11-15, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        I knew nothing about the place only that I saw it mentioned here, and then I saw a huge queue ouside the one in Islington the other night. But last night in Soho the clientelle didn't seem at all hipsterish.

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                        I got a burger and chips for £9 ... Yea I suppose that is about double but for the price I thought is was great.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Presumed that was from WW

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                            Tv3 must be sick of showing below par English clubs in the CL.
                                                            Whatever about Man Utd, I wouldn't say Man City are below par. If they win tonight they qualify for the next round with two games to spare.
                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Please be good

A supernatural Preacher, a gun-toting ex, and an Irish vagabond are coming Sunday, May 22 at 10/9c on AMC. Watch the World Premiere trailer. For more Preache...
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hell of a start to the City game. KDB on bench, Merlin and Kun are both injured and somehow we got two goals

Ah... Let in a goal, standard
                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Boom, 3-1 City.

I say TV3 made the right decision after all

Comment

I owe the person that recommended bloodzeed a pint. Absolutely top quality flawless stream. All this time arsing around with first row. Ty whoever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                      ...Selling two weekend passes to the Metropolis Festival this weekend..valued €290 but selling for €200 if anyone is interested...

Does not bode well for horny American visitor.

Comment

how PSG are behind is shocking. Fancy them to come out and win the match second half. Probably a price too.

Comment

BT is actually damn good for champs league. Have it for 9.99 a month at the moment after initial offer ran out,apparently easy enough to keep that rolling over

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                            how PSG are behind is shocking. Fancy them to come out and win the match second half. Probably a price too.
                                                                            11/2 on PP anyway. Couple euros down on your recommendation

Plus cant be arsed watching 2nd half of United

Comment

0-0 but playing better than last few games, moving it faster, think 3-0. get yer bobs on.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                Presumed that was from WW

Irish Times and WebSummit are cunce...No fucking mayo indeed. Not impressed by WS so far. Tomorrow is the big one so we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  I was watching a documentary on the history of the Black Panthers in the IFI yesterday and realised that our own Denny Crane has the interesting distinction of having a Black Panther look a like. Which is pretty cool. His name is Bobby Seale...

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The Shinners have some fool who stood up in, I hope it was only the Seanad. and cited people downvoting articles on Journal.ie as evidence of racism against travellers.

Wow!
                                                                                    If it was a government party that said something that moronic they'd have been laughed out of office already.

Comment

Sorry dice. No joy

Comment

Love CSK managers surname. I wonder does his missus call herself Mrs Slutsky.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                          FYP

Comment

Mental

Why would anyone pay their mortgage?

Comment

OMFG,all that preaching yet she's happy to take the tax free money in the UAE, one of the most racist places on earth. Where do the times find these people

There is an app you can install on your computer, which automatically changes the words “migrant” and “refugee” to “human” or “person”, and I think we could all benefit from installing it.

Whatever religion these people may be is irrelevant. I am a Catholic who has been warmly welcomed into a Muslim country and I’m sad to say that until Ireland is willing to offer the same warm welcome to people who are risking their lives to get to safety, I will not be returning.
                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 03-11-15, 22:13.

Comment

What's the best site to stream At The Races? It's for my Dad. Most streaming sites now seem to be preventing full screen/proper colour because of having adblock on. I don't want to fathom the thoughts of him trying to X off all of the ads without any issues, so adblock is staying.

Thanks

Comment

Whats a good mindless android game for playing offline?

Comment

BabyHiFi (Rohan) born today.

At 8lbs & 11 days overdue, one of my friends quipped upon seeing a pic 'sure he's half reared already'.

DaddyHiFi is most proud of son and mother.

Now how does a middle aged Sly Stone-looking country boy go about rearing a wee Dublin tyke?

Riddle me that IPB!

Comment

Mental

Why would anyone pay their mortgage?
                                                                                                      If I ever get a chance in person I'll tell you the reality of this at the coal face. You literally will not believe some of the stuff that goes on. Those numbers are only half the story.
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        If I ever get a chance in person I'll tell you the reality of this at the coal face. You literally will not believe some of the stuff that goes on. Those numbers are only half the story.
                                                                                                        Reality as in they are all genuine hard luck cases or that they are all spoofers pulling a fast one?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                          Reality as in they are all genuine hard luck cases or that they are all spoofers pulling a fast one?
                                                                                                          Reality is far more complex and insane every day of the week.
                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

The Leftovers.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Jasus, that was one of the hardest hours I have put down in a long time, emotionally drained, sapped. What an episode.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone here watch unbreakable kimmy schmidt? Gave 30 rock a go and not a huge fan and heard some good things(all from americans) about this one so gonna watch it soon. Never seen it mentioned here I don't think
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                    Ah I'm in a different country sure!

Could you not just post a 'story' or a 'SWIM' if you were worried about leaking sensitive stuff?

I've read a couple of blog posts from guys who have been in courts watching these hearings get adjourned over and over again, and that 'any payment whatsoever' seems to be enough to subdue the courts when it comes to repossession orders etc.

I just can't understand how everyone doesn't become a tactical defaulter. That's exactly what is being encouraged here surely?

Comment

Give it up or Geometry Dash?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        Had to go for the new Moto G after this techradar review.

At any reasonable price, but especially €230 from Amazon for the 16gb space/2gb ram version, it is a phenomenal purchase.

Really looks feels and acts like the bees knees.
                                                                                                                        Have that, at release it is as good as any phone, for me it has slowed down considerably compared to something like a 700 xperiz which will never decrease in performance no matter how much I abuse it. It could be because I have 10k photos and a million apps though.

n-back

DUnno there are some golfing games and angry birds etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Give it up or Geometry Dash?
                                                                                                                          Twenty.
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X