That sucks Danny. Presume you will get the $2400 back?

Bit of a long shot i suppose but if anyone happens to have 2 x tickets for Ed Sheeran tonight I'd happily take them. Herself had a tough week & likes him so wouldnt mind cheering her up a bit. Would need to be seated as she's 5 months in with twins (dunno if you can even stand at these things, never been to a concert!)

Edit - would these look genuine?
    Last edited by Dice75; 24-07-15, 13:19.

I'm all for them dressing it up any way they like if it stops cunts reading about Kim Kardashian for 5 minutes.

Also, that blog seems to think we're earmarking them as potential new homes, whereas the thrust of it is to find planets that have any hope of life on them. Based on our limited ability to characterise them, size, distance from star, orbital period is all we've got to go on, so they're as 'earth like' as we can measure.
      Seems ironic you mention the Kardashians (any space nerds know why? anyone? Class ? Buller ?)

Bit of a long shot i suppose but if anyone happens to have 2 x tickets for Ed Sheeran tonight I'd happily take them. Herself had a tough week & likes him so wouldnt mind cheering her up a bit. Would need to be seated as she's 5 months in with twins (dunno if you can even stand at these things, never been to a concert!)
        99% sure I will, said they've sent off a report but could take up to 15 days.

http://www.donedeal.ie/musictickets-...5219?offset=20

Suuuuuuuure they are for the missus, riiighhhhhtttt.

I have given up asking my girlfriend how much stuff costs it will only upset me.
            Good Reasons for not asking
            1. Because you don't want to create a 'tit for tat' account for how every penny you spend goes.
            2. Because 'ah shur I never ask you' is a handy line after a particularly hard night on beer/tables/other.
            3. Because unless it's actually your cash out of your account, it isn't anyones business except the spendee.
            4. Because unless partner is a little slow, the amount they tell you something cost will only ever be a fraction of what was actually spent ....

Bad reasons for not asking
            1. See quoted post.

The problem with them is that yes they do look legit but because they're printed tickets there could be 100 identical ones out there and you won't know til you get to the scanner.

Even if ticketmaster could verify for you that they're genuine (they won't), all it needs is someone else with the same ticket to get into the venue first and you're out of luck.

The problem with them is that yes they do look legit but because they're printed tickets there could be 100 identical ones out there and you won't know til you get to the scanner.

Even if ticketmaster could verify for you that they're genuine (they won't), all it needs is someone else with the same ticket to get into the venue first and you're out of luck.
                Yeah, was thinking that myself. Cheers.

They are selling for about 80 or 90 each, that price is too good to be true. If you are on fb join ticket drop group and keep an eye out there's been a few up

Keep an eye on toutless.com Dice, seems to be a few floating around. You need to be quick on the ball and pm as soon as someone sticks them up.

Last edited by Opr; 24-07-15, 13:55.

Keep an eye here Dice, you'll pick up a couple if you're vigilant:

Looks like I'm going to enjoy the Chef's Table experience at Chapter One for the third time in about as many years later today - had soup and small roll for lunch, have a tangerine in front of me for a snack in a while and will then refuse food until am seated

Not going to do full review afterwards as don't really have the time for it, but might upload the photos of the food and throw them up on the foodie thread for those interested. Let's do this.

toutless.com would be my preference over donedeal tbh

One of the guys in the diving club says his biggest fear is that if something happens to him his wife will sell his gear for what he told her it cost

Looks like I'm going to enjoy the Chef's Table experience at Chapter One for the third time in about as many years later today - had soup and small roll for lunch, have a tangerine in front of me for a snack in a while and will then refuse food until am seated

Not going to do full review afterwards as don't really have the time for it, but might upload the photos of the food and throw them up on the foodie thread for those interested. Let's do this.
                              Not even trying to veil his brags these days. What I wouldn't give for a tangerine, all i have is an apple - a boring old apple

When in Malta last week got notified from Bank of Ireland that I needed to contact them, turned out my personal card had been skimmed and that they would cancel it yesterday got contacted by them once again this time my business card was skimmed (both used in the US) but this time they got $2,400 out of it in an Apple store, third time I've had a card skimmed fucking sucks. I'm 99% sure I'll get the money back but no access to my cards and I wanted to buy some new camera equipment.

Strewel or anybody in the industry I take it easier to use it in the states because they don't have to use a PIN? Trying to figure out did it happen in Malta as I only used my business card paying for dinner a couple times & didn't use it at ATM's & didn't use my personal card at all.
                                If you've been in the States recently its prob from there. You'll 100% get the money back. If you need cash get them to organise emergency cash for you. You give your address and they locate the nearest place that accepts a Western Union transfer....well that's AIB anyway.

Strewel or anybody in the industry I take it easier to use it in the states because they don't have to use a PIN? Trying to figure out did it happen in Malta as I only used my business card paying for dinner a couple times & didn't use it at ATM's & didn't use my personal card at all.
                                  Its basically just the US now that is a scammers paradise. They are mandated to be compliant this year but it looks like its going to take another two years to get across the line with all the small banks they have there and have a full liability shift to the card acquirers who don't run it.

Good news is you will get your money back but no compensation for the time hassle and any costs you incur.

LOL America.

A few years ago a bank who were a very longstanding and good partner came to us looking for a pre paid salary card system and we quoted them a few million to deliver a top class system. they said LOL @ the price and bought into a cheap shit system being run out of India. In the space of four hours one night last year the ATM networks in the US were hit with hundreds of cards cloned from this system who had had a number of 0000's added to their pre paid balance in the indian office earlier that evening. In total there was something like $40 million ibn cash taken out in the few hours and our customer owned over half of it. You ofter hear the phrase organised crime but this was really well organised and involved thousands of people. As far as I know the only person who was caught was a lad in the Indian office who claimed his family were being held hostage
                                  Turns out we lost the customer in the end anyway because of all the upheaval in the place

I'm all for them dressing it up any way they like if it stops cunts reading about Kim Kardashian for 5 minutes.

Also, that blog seems to think we're earmarking them as potential new homes, whereas the thrust of it is to find planets that have any hope of life on them. Based on our limited ability to characterise them, size, distance from star, orbital period is all we've got to go on, so they're as 'earth like' as we can measure.
                                    We need to concentrate more on the reality that once we are spotted the reaction of those watching is more than likely going to be "hmmmm tasty morsel of food for us"

Also big rumors today that Nasa will be announcing tonight that they have spotted water on Pluto

If you have time to go to the chefs table, time to take pictures and time to post them, you have time to really rub our noses in it and post a long gloating review

That is true... But writing is what I do to put bread on the table (ahem...), so rarely feel like it on a Saturday and Sunday.

Today is really dragging, desperately want the weekend to start at this stage!

If you've been in the States recently its prob from there. You'll 100% get the money back. If you need cash get them to organise emergency cash for you. You give your address and they locate the nearest place that accepts a Western Union transfer....well that's AIB anyway.
                                          New York in the middle of January seems like a long time to wait for use on the cards? Noted for future reference incase something like that happens and I'm stuck without money.

Was on hold for 20 minutes trying to get through to BOI and wasted €8 trying to contact them then it dawned on me could've used the UPC phone app for free

Its basically just the US now that is a scammers paradise. They are mandated to be compliant this year but it looks like its going to take another two years to get across the line with all the small banks they have there and have a full liability shift to the card acquirers who don't run it.

Good news is you will get your money back but no compensation for the time hassle and any costs you incur.

LOL America.

A few years ago a bank who were a very longstanding and good partner came to us looking for a pre paid salary card system and we quoted them a few million to deliver a top class system. they said LOL @ the price and bought into a cheap shit system being run out of India. In the space of four hours one night last year the ATM networks in the US were hit with hundreds of cards cloned from this system who had had a number of 0000's added to their pre paid balance in the indian office earlier that evening. In total there was something like $40 million ibn cash taken out in the few hours and our customer owned over half of it. You ofter hear the phrase organised crime but this was really well organised and involved thousands of people. As far as I know the only person who was caught was a lad in the Indian office who claimed his family were being held hostage
                                          Turns out we lost the customer in the end anyway because of all the upheaval in the place
                                          Just popped into my local branch today and withdrew some cash, hassle of trying to get the new cards setup on different accounts like Netflix etc and trying to remember which ones so things don't start bouncing.

So with chip & pin how tricky is it for people to scam/skim cards for places outside the US who do use it?

I've discovered a fabulous new weight loss formula. Purchase one burrito. Wait a few hours.
                                            first solid food taken on board since then, awaiting developments

Burritos 'n Blues was the offender although have eaten out of there many times previously without incident

New York in the middle of January seems like a long time to wait for use on the cards? Noted for future reference incase something like that happens and I'm stuck without money.

Was on hold for 20 minutes trying to get through to BOI and wasted €8 trying to contact them then it dawned on me could've used the UPC phone app for free

Just popped into my local branch today and withdrew some cash, hassle of trying to get the new cards setup on different accounts like Netflix etc and trying to remember which ones so things don't start bouncing.

So with chip & pin how tricky is it for people to scam/skim cards for places outside the US who do use it?
                                              Stay out of those dodgy clubs in Paceville the next time you're here there's a reason they have tonnes of scantily clad women outside enticing you in

Sorry to hear it though, complete pain in the ass.

Burritos 'n Blues was the offender although have eaten out of there many times previously without incident
                                                Perhaps your body just rejected what it perceived to be peasant food. Head to Chapter One for the cure.

Headed to Prague in a couple of weeks, hit up the bank for cash (will probably need to give them notice?) or withdraw from an atm over there? Which is best?

Burritos 'n Poos in this instance.

Big Hulk Hogan news breaking atm.
                                                      World Wrestling Entertainment terminates the contract of Hulk Hogan, one of its best-known stars, amid allegations he used racist language.

Sacked for racism

In a packed chipper trying to explain to herself how Werewolf works. Getting some very funny looks

Went to see Ant Man was solid, got a good chuckle from your post.
                                                          That's what I was leaving too so we were in the same screen. Missed opportunity for live Where Was TylerDurden Cam. Gutted.

Cinema droolers youse are. Im waiting to see what my 1 visit a year will be.

Don't worry I got it the first time!

I still find Gul Dukat more attractive than those humans

Ah the relief .

That is true... But writing is what I do to put bread on the table (ahem...), so rarely feel like it on a Saturday and Sunday.

Today is really dragging, desperately want the weekend to start at this stage!

A lot easier to read that on their website

Stay out of those dodgy clubs in Paceville the next time you're here there's a reason they have tonnes of scantily clad women outside enticing you in

Sorry to hear it though, complete pain in the ass.
                                                                          I've been to Malta twice now and have never ventured down into the club part of Paceville, one of my friends went down on the Saturday night and she recorded the scene's the place was fucking mental. I'll be back again in October for EPT so might finally venture down then.

Felt I had to take in the good weather while over there but fuck it was crazy hot a couple of the days, managed to take in some sightseeing and visited good parts of the island, went swimming most days which was quite nice. Bumped into Bohsman one of the nights down at a reggae thing by Surfside.

That's what I was leaving too so we were in the same screen. Missed opportunity for live Where Was TylerDurden Cam. Gutted.
                                                                          Always next time.

Off to Tenerife tomorrow , first hol all inclusive. I will prob come home in a coffin . Fucking cant wait though! hope the weather picks up for ye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gae1cngJTA

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 24-07-15, 20:30.

Giving a bit of drink a spin for first time in a month as prep for the cycledrinkathon next week (although slightly apprehensive that as the tipsy biking heavily centres on Saumur that Raoul may have drained the district dry with his carload).
                                                                                Remember the advice I gave you! (You don't have to stop for tasting at every domaine)

Chinon and Bourgueil seemed to be the two nicest wine towns within cycling distance of Saumur. The south bank of the Loire, the Varennes and the Indres all looked great for cycling. Bon voyage.

I would always support tbe Dublin Theatre Festival but this year's lineup looks pretty weak.

This probably the only must-see imo: https://www.dublintheatrefestival.co...rom_the_Bridge

Wary of recommending anything to Collie now though.

Just noticed today that I hadn't changed my google password since 2006. Is that as mad/stupid as I think it is?

Depends how good it is. What is it?

Ah was a bit weak, ChdKilcooleWanke18

could miss the flight yet

note the 2 nice glasses that recently fell into my handbag on a night out

Might need to open the bottle first, luv

have fun!
                                                                                                cunt of a bottle to open, its open now obv. its like a drug that drink! awesome

In the airport waiting for the first leg of my flight home now. I've literally probably gained 5-7 kg in weight during this holiday.

Where are you Tom ??

You're supposed to work that off in "activities" while on honeymoon

I would always support tbe Dublin Theatre Festival but this year's lineup looks pretty weak.

This probably the only must-see imo: https://www.dublintheatrefestival.co...rom_the_Bridge

Wary of recommending anything to Collie now though.
                                                                                                          I maintain that Dublin theatre has been crap all year.

There's plenty from a first look there that I'll be going to. Will give A view from a bridge a miss as it's too fresh in my mind, but yes fantastic play. I'm looking at:

The night alive by Conor McPherson - as I'm a huge fan of his.
                                                                                                          At the ford by Gavin Kostick - Fightnight and The games people play that he wrote for Aonghus Og McAnally were fantastic, and I have no doubt this will be too.
                                                                                                          Luck just kissed you hello by Amy Conroy - one of the my favourite theatre makers, I have really liked everything she has done.
                                                                                                          Oedipus - I'm a fan.
                                                                                                          The curious incident of the dog at night-time by Mark Haddon - I may not actually go to this because it's fresh in my mind too but it's a wonderful play that I highly recommend.

And there are several ones that look like they might be interesting or good but that I'll wait for reviews on.

Haven't looked at the Fringe yet either.

Where are you Tom ??
                                                                                                            Seats at gate 64 in Vancouver airport. No sign of eamonhonda here either, the spoofer.

You're supposed to work that off in "activities" while on honeymoon
                                                                                                            I'd have needed to be at that about 20 times a day to compensate for the amount that we ate and drank.. I'm happy to admit that I'm not capable of near that.

Pot committed to True detective season 2 after 5 episodes,
                                                                                                              What a load of nonsense,it's terrible. Vince Vaughan needs to suffer for this. "blue balls in my heart" ffs. They should have just stitched all the aerial shots of LA together and played ominous music over it,would be far more watchable.
                                                                                                              The only people coming out of it with any dignity are Colin Farrell and Rachel mcadams
                                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 24-07-15, 22:27.

Gomorrah is incredibly good so far, few episodes in.

Naples Tourism Board probably not so enamoured.

Gomorrah is incredibly good so far, few episodes in.

Naples Tourism Board probably not so enamoured.
                                                                                                                  Yeah its something special alright,makes love hate look pretty low rent

Off to Tenerife tomorrow , first hol all inclusive. I will prob come home in a coffin . Fucking cant wait though! hope the weather picks up for ye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gae1cngJTA
                                                                                                                    Poor cunce won't make a penny off you.

Read a story today about a woman ripping another woman's hair out in Bayside. Think the hair-tearer had been banned from a shop by soon-to-be-baldie earlier in the day.

The line that struck was something along the lines of 'the accused had been sitting outside The Bayside Inn drinking Fat Frogs all day'

Now there's an easy drinking beverage, but you'd always have in the back of your mind with that particular drink: 'I better not get crazy, or otherwise there will be a story about me in the papers starting with the line: the accused/victim/[insert unfortunate category here] had been drinking Fat Frogs all day...'

Have bought that exact product twice in the last couple of months. Glenn was very keen on it. Bit sickly sweet imo. But good bants.

Fat Squirrels > Fat Frogs

How's your head m8?

Yeah its something special alright,makes love hate look pretty low rent
                                                                                                                          Don Pietro just emanates evil in a way that none of the cartoonish baddies in Love Hate ever did.

Except Terrence Big Balls obv.