This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mocata View Post
    Seen him play recently in an exhibition, standard has dropped hugely. He has some journey to get back to competitive
    I think he could breeze back into the top 16, not sure where he can go from there it depends on his hunger. He openly admitted towards the end he was doing 25% as much practice as he should have been doing.

Comment

This guy wasn't sick in almost 30 years. Just avoid humans!

For nearly thirty years, a phantom haunted the woods of Central Maine. Unseen and unknown, he lived in secret, creeping into homes in the dead of night and surviving on what he could steal. To the spooked locals, he became a legend—or maybe a myth. They wondered how he could possibly be real. Until one day last year, the hermit came out of the forest.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
        Lighten up and chuck a sickie ye miserable feckers.

it's amazing how little you are sick when you work as a contractor
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Down in Waterford for the week and and had my first ever blaa this morning. Pretty meh in my opinion, sort of like a poor man's English muffin.
          Won't be having one for my tea.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
            Different sick day quotas for different departments is just laughable though.
            There are actually observable increases in sickness in public facing departments. This is explainable by increased transmission vectors.

I think the data also includes the HSE where people are rightly under orders to stay at home if they are even vaguely sick.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
              Also is there some calculator for this instead of me working it out?
              If I lend 1k or 2k @15% and its repaid monthly for 36 months, what is the monthly?

I see Hectorjelly already invested, you work this shit out?
              Usually with those sort of things you're doing well if you get 100% back!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Well, Greece have gone full on retard.

That's that so.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      There are actually observable increases in sickness in public facing departments. This is explainable by increased transmission vectors.

I think the data also includes the HSE where people are rightly under orders to stay at home if they are even vaguely sick.
                      Never thought of that, makes sense.

Comment

Going into work in an office job when you are not 100% = slightly uncomfortable day.

Going into work when you are not 100% when you are a bus driver = higher potential for mistakes, mistakes on the roads cost lives.

Would you get on a plane if you knew the pilot was having an off day?

Taking the pressure off the bus driver when he is having an off day by allowing him to take an uncertified sick day is a good thing imo.

Setting a limit of uncertified sick days in a time period is obviously a way that they can assure that it's used as and when it should be used and limits potential abuse of the system.

And I am sure that the holiday entitlements are not particularity high in Dublin Bus. 21-24 days maybe, depending on length of service.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                          Hmm, sick days. The idea of tracking your entitlement in this respect and making sure not to "lose" them is slightly abhorrent, but the 'I haven't taken a minute off sick in my life!!' martyrs baffle me. Ye must be all either:

- working your dream job;
                          - doing something so relaxed and automatic that it's never a challenge;

And that's leaving aside the fact that the average person over a long enough time scale does get genuinely sick from time to time.

I'm human. I work a job that requires a decent level of energy and thought and I'll be honest when I say there has been two or three days over the last three years where I woke up and couldn't face it. To those who never have such thoughts I salute your robot brain.

Life is short, work really isn't that important. Keep yourself well, no need to be a hero.
                          I think you are missing the point. Nobody is talking about being a hero. This is about taking a day off sick when you are not actually sick becuase if you don't, you will lose sick day entitlements, which is crazy.

I wake up many mornings and feel like I couldn't face work but I know that if I rang in sick, the work wouldn't just sit there and wait for me, the people that work for me in my department would have to carry the extra work which is not fair on them.

In my job, they do something semi interesting, 20 days standard holidays (plus bank holidays ovbs) + 1 additional day for evey five years you work here plus, if you don't ring in sick during the year, you get two additional days the following year

I agree that it's still not enough holidays a year and would like more. A mate in France is currently on 8 weeks a year and pushing for 9 in her next review
                          Last edited by Lao Lao; 07-07-15, 13:03.

Comment

If anyone is looking for a weekend ticket for Longitude hit me up.

Comment

Nothing worse than an office full of sneezey bastards .A girl I worked with had a full on sneezey scream. She would warn you with an elongated Aaaaaaaaaaahh and then scream the fucking place down with the follow on CHOOoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu. I hated that sneeze and yet I wanted it for myself. It was a terrible beauty . I'll have what she's having was my normal response as people secured their cups of tea

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Any stats or links on that? I like the idea behind it but would be interested in reading more on it.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                  Going into work in an office job when you are not 100% = slightly uncomfortable day.

Going into work when you are not 100% when you are a bus driver = higher potential for mistakes, mistakes on the roads cost lives.

Would you get on a plane if you knew the pilot was having an off day?

Taking the pressure off the bus driver when he is having an off day by allowing him to take an uncertified sick day is a good thing imo.

Setting a limit of uncertified sick days in a time period is obviously a way that they can assure that it's used as and when it should be used and limits potential abuse of the system.

And I am sure that the holiday entitlements are not particularity high in Dublin Bus. 21-24 days maybe, depending on length of service.
                                  You've missed the point. Anyone who is sick should take the day off there isn't a question there. We are on about taking a sick day when you are 100% fit for work because you have been assigned x amount of sick days.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Hmm, sick days. The idea of tracking your entitlement in this respect and making sure not to "lose" them is slightly abhorrent, but the 'I haven't taken a minute off sick in my life!!' martyrs baffle me. Ye must be all either:

- working your dream job;
                                    - doing something so relaxed and automatic that it's never a challenge;

And that's leaving aside the fact that the average person over a long enough time scale does get genuinely sick from time to time.

I'm human. I work a job that requires a decent level of energy and thought and I'll be honest when I say there has been two or three days over the last three years where I woke up and couldn't face it. To those who never have such thoughts I salute your robot brain.

Life is short, work really isn't that important. Keep yourself well, no need to be a hero.
                                    Those are called "mental health days" and there is nothing wrong with them, most of my sick days have been something along mental healthy days, I've never really been sick. However these are mostly alleviated by engaging with your mental health and working on it, most people tell it to go and stand in the corner.

Yeah I would be very wary generally, in this case I know how profitable a business this is (for 30 years) and also like that it's a veg*n restaurant. Think I might punt a few k on it if the site would let me :S

I think optimally you only stick small amount on each business, it does have a fairly decent breakdown of the businesses on there.

Is there some limit with debit cards per day, it wouldn't let me send 2k
                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-07-15, 13:38.

Comment

Excel question, I have a sheet with about 1000 likes of data. I can run a filter to only show data relevant to one criteria (there's about 20 of these). I want a separate tab for each of the 20, but linking back into the original sheet so I can update the figures in one place. How do I do that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                        ... if you don't ring in sick during the year, you get two additional days the following year
                                        Isn't that the same thing wrapped up in a different package?
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Greece cliffs plz.

Bereft of news here but had to feed the addiction.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Feck sake. What did you do with airbnb so?

I sent 1500 + 500 now but the 500 doesnt show up so I guess they block that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                Greece cliffs plz.

Bereft of news here but had to feed the addiction.
                                                Varoufakis binned after referendum
                                                banks still not open
                                                ECB increased haircuts on Greek Banks (probably to just below bail-in levels)
                                                no new proposals given to EuroGroup today

Theory : They didn't expect to win the referendum, and were hoping that the people would have given them the ability to sign the deal whilst saving face.
                                                Now that that's fucked, they're going for the communist state full blown withdrawal.
                                                They want ECB to bail in the depositors so that they can point at the EZ as even more evil than before. Wedge is being driven hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  Varoufakis binned after referendum
                                                  banks still not open
                                                  ECB increased haircuts on Greek Banks (probably to just below bail-in levels)
                                                  no new proposals given to EuroGroup today

Theory : They didn't expect to win the referendum, and were hoping that the people would have given them the ability to sign the deal whilst saving face.
                                                  Now that that's fucked, they're going for the communist state full blown withdrawal.
                                                  They want ECB to bail in the depositors so that they can point at the EZ as even more evil than before. Wedge is being driven hard!
                                                  Why did he sack Varoufuckit?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Isn't that the same thing wrapped up in a different package?
                                                    Reduces your exposure to 2 days. Apply that to the public service and we are quiids in.

Comment

We're not sure.

Perhaps because the EZ couldn't be fucked spending another minute with him.
                                                      Or that he'd convinced Tsipras that EZ would fold long before and was proved wrong
                                                      Or that Tsipras is going on a kamikaze run now and Varoufakis can see where this is leading.

Or something else entirely!

Comment

He resigned after people in europe said they would prefer not to see him in meetings haha

Comment

Comment

He resigned after people in europe said they would prefer not to see him in meetings haha
                                                            Probably the most likely explanation. Bit difficult to negotiate with people you've been calling terrorists.

Comment

I hope the rain today hasn't spoiled any public service sick day golf outings . Can you get a raincheck on the sick days ?

Comment

Hmmm, excel just crashed on me. Should I:

a) go home sick because of the distress I was caused, or
                                                                b) just do my fucking work.

Might consult the Union first.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                  Excel question, I have a sheet with about 1000 likes of data. I can run a filter to only show data relevant to one criteria (there's about 20 of these). I want a separate tab for each of the 20, but linking back into the original sheet so I can update the figures in one place. How do I do that?!
                                                                  Pivot table is usually the best option.

Comment

Hmmm, excel just crashed on me. Should I:

a) go home sick because of the distress I was caused, or
                                                                    b) just do my fucking work.

Might consult the Union first.
                                                                    In France, excel wouldn't have crashed on you.

Comment

Lookup
                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Probably the most likely explanation. Bit difficult to negotiate with people you've been calling terrorists.
                                                                        Maybe he copped that demanding your debt is wiped clean using a threat of we will walk and you will lose all the money you have lent us is just bizarre.

my bet is that he offered to leave and said it will make it easier in Europe whilst really just deciding that it is so fucked it time for the last rat to get off the ship.

Finally game theory at work - I predict he will sharpen the knives and in a year say he got the Greeks into an awesome negotiating position, took the hit to set it up and the other guys blew it.

Comment

Seems my late night post rustled a lot of jimmies

Anybody used these? I'm thinking of "investing" in cornucopia through this:
                                                                          https://www.linkedfinance.com
                                                                          Also is there some calculator for this instead of me working it out?
                                                                          If I lend 1k or 2k @15% and its repaid monthly for 36 months, what is the monthly?

I see Hectorjelly already invested, you work this shit out?
                                                                          It's a joke, wouldn't give them any money. Linked Finance take their cut off the principle of what you are lending, 1.2% per month iirc, posted a breakdown before so search back if you wish.

IF advertised at 10% or 15%, you'd probably get 4% in interest by the end, and with all the extra associated risks/lack of clarity they offer on this.

Edit: That monthly percent may be wrong, can't recall off hand but the result is as above.
                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 07-07-15, 14:39.
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                              Seems my late night post rustled a lot of jimmies

It's a joke, wouldn't give them any money. Linked Finance take their cut off the principle of what you are lending, 1.2% per month iirc, posted a breakdown before so search back if you wish.

IF advertised at 10% or 15%, you'd probably get 4% in interest by the end, and with all the extra associated risks/lack of clarity they offer on this.
                                                                              Thanks for info. Have worked it out now. If I loan €2k over 3 years you get €2.495.90 at best rate possible, - their fee. 1.2 % comes to €37.22 so I make €458.68 minus tax (what is the rate for this?). They also charge the borrower 2.5% + €70, they must make an absolute killing, In this case they are borrowing 50k so get charged €1320.
                                                                              They also charge you €10 to withdraw unless it is on one of 4 certain days per year, although wording is not clear.

I looked up grid finance, they charge 1% so not much different.
                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-07-15, 14:44.

Comment

...

Comment

...
                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 07-07-15, 14:51.

Comment

Also to note, otherwise my money sits in a 1.75% account and over the same period nets €61.
                                                                                    Assuming tax of 41% above on gross above (???) you get €288 net, over 4x more. (or all of the gross if I'm greek ) This is offset by risk I guess but definitely interesting if you choose wisely.

Comment

For anyone not thoroughly bored by the Greeks yet this is an awkwardly fascinating way to see the 'development' of the issues since the previous Government imploded and Syriza were unfortunately happy receivers of the keys to the palace.

December 14th 2014
                                                                                      The Economic Consequences of Syriza's Alexis Tsipras

Some argue that he has no chance of winning a confrontation with the troika and so will end up either deliberately or accidentally leading Greece out of the euro
                                                                                      -------

July 7th 2015
                                                                                      The Economic consequences of Syriza
                                                                                      Greece is running short of time; in the next few days either a new deal will be done that allows the ECB to reopen the liquidity spigots or bank failures will lead to Grexit. In either case, the damage done by this period of uncertainty and financial drought will be severe.
                                                                                      Depressingly impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business
                                                                                        It's defo not 1.2% total fee. It's every year also. Do a search and quote my post, the guy from linked sent me.an excel sheet way back to calculate.
                                                                                        I did the calculation based on their own calculation on their site and am smarter than the guy
                                                                                        Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                        Why are Cornucopia borrowing at an annual rate of 15% + 2.5% charges though? There's underground moneylenders who would probably lend to you for cheaper than that.

I guess their rent must be killing them, as otherwise they'd be getting a 5-7% rate from a bank. Slightly worrying from a lenders standpoint imo.

.
                                                                                        You put in an offer, they want about 6% I think but are accepting bids of 15% I see. If you give a lower rate they offer perks such as the chef +1 staff member coming to your house and cooking for your dinner party, 3 courses. (that is for €2k@8%) And other perks are free meals, the cookbook, and so on. Wouldn't mind that either tbh!
                                                                                        No idea why they are even offering this tbh, surprising. Their numbers breakdown is up on the site, 2 million turnover, 100k profit after all costs, including their own inflated salaries I imagine, was like 900k salaries I think.
                                                                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-07-15, 14:57.

Comment

They have a meeting in the morning about it, would go if I wasn't working, i think it is to drum up people vested in their business and publicity and so on.

Gonna scout out the site for other deals. Tar's IPB investment fund is go.

Comment

If they're accepting that kind of % then I imagine it's because they can't get a better % from a bank, a bank that would need to see business plans etc...

Be wary Tar, your capital is up for grabs!

get sceptical

Comment

3 Ways of doing this that I can see.
                                                                                              A) Pivot table in different sheets with a different filter set on each.

B)Macro

C)
                                                                                              In Column A of your Excel sheet, create a unique reference to your filter value. If the filter value is in column B, Cell A2 should read =B2&COUNTIF(B$1:B2,B2)
                                                                                              copy the formula down for all your data.

In each Sheet, place your filter value in A1, number each line in column A starting with A2 = 1, A3 = 2 etc.
                                                                                              In B2 of the new sheet place =VLOOKUP($A$1&A2,Sheet1!A:B,1,FALSE) changing the value 1 in the formula to the column in the original sheet you want to return.

Do this for each filter you want in a new sheet.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post

Starting off, annual leave is 21 days, goes to 22 after 5 years and 23 after 10 years (max). Bank Holidays are extra too.

I think you are missing the point. Nobody is talking about being a hero. This is about taking a day off sick when you are not actually sick becuase if you don't, you will lose sick day entitlements, which is crazy.
                                                                                                  The entitlement is not lost if you don't take the sick day, but why wouldn't you want a day off with pay, instead of working, that has absolutely no come-back or affect on your record.??
                                                                                                  There is a sick "Program" if you are constantly out, that line is set at 13 days.So once you can do your job,use up your entitlements,keep your abscences to less than 13 days a year, then you won't have a problem. Go over, and the boss will be on your case constantly monitoring your time off,especially if you go looking for a holiday here or there. Also the medical dept. will be keeping an eye on you in case you have some underlying condition. I didn't set the rules, but I do keep on top of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                    If they're accepting that kind of % then I imagine it's because they can't get a better % from a bank, a bank that would need to see business plans etc...

Be wary Tar, your capital is up for grabs!

get sceptical
                                                                                                    Yeah, and down the line the they'll probably vote that they don't want to pay you back.

Comment

I am now investing in a foam reactor, please send help.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                        The entitlement is not lost if you don't take the sick day, but why wouldn't you want a day off with pay, instead of working, that has absolutely no come-back or affect on your record.??
                                                                                                        They're just jealous

Comment

They're just jealous
                                                                                                          LOL, now you are trolling..

On another note, was just watching Sharapova win her match on centre court, Jesus Christ her screaming on every shot is just fucking tilting. Although Azerenka,who's just starting is apparently worse.

Comment

Davey Byrne got a bad doing... At a challenge match sounds crazy
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Is it 23+4+ >13= thumbs up?

or 24 + >13
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Re - Sick Days / Holidays

Canada,or at least where I work, has the opposite view to the Irish Public Service. You get 20 days holidays a year (with the option to purchase more lol) and IF you take a sick day, it comes off your entitlement.

To be fair though, if we are feeling under the weather or need a William Foster day then we are encouraged to work from home and the day isn't taken from your holidays. Quite lenient with it too which is awesome as no one really abuses it. They provide everyone with laptops for this very reason. Don't bring your illness or bad attitude (...so Canadian) to the office is the rule.
                                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                  None of that is really the point. I haven't been out sick because I'm lucky enough to have not been sick. I'm not saying I drag myself In sick because I'm some sort of legend. But the idea of taking sick days which a company has agreed to pay you for in case your unlucky enough to actually be sick just because you feel entitled isn't on. And usually ends in less privileges for people who actually get sick.

I wake up many mornings and feel like I couldn't face work but I know that if I rang in sick, the work wouldn't just sit there and wait for me, the people that work for me in my department would have to carry the extra work which is not fair on them.:
                                                                                                                  Thanks for noting I was 'missing the point', but if you read my post again you will find my first paragraph notes the issue of tracking your sick days as an entitlement and uses the word "abhorrent" in relation to same.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                  I've had less than ten days off sick over the last ten years.
                                                                                                                  As is the nature of human conversation however, I picked up on this post as a phenomenon I've encountered before: people wearing lack of sick days as a badge of honour. Taking it one step further, I even had a friend who last year failed to utilise 10 of his 20 days holiday allocation and was almost proud to note that he was 'too busy to take all his annual leave'.

I thankfully worked through this stuff a few years ago. In 2012 I killed myself in work for a year on a project that ultimately failed. I decided my health was more important. Tar describing days where you call in sick because you can't face it "mental health days" is spot on imo. Society is coming around to talking about mental health and encouraging people to speak up when they don't feel okay. I don't have any mental health condition (I don't think ), but I have days where the mind isn't up to dealing with stress and on those rare occasions I'm happy to take a mulligan as it were. I don't think that makes me a lazy bollocks either or mean that I feel entitled to get paid at the end of month without getting the work done.

And Lazare, post isn't directed at you (or anyone else), your post just reminded me of times I've heard same stated with pride. I seem to end up in work situations representing employees in professional non unionised environments and my opinion is any person turning up to do a day's work deserves respect and humans don't have an equal amount of energy and dedication to give each working day - and that's fine once they do their job agreeably in a big picture sense.

Anyway.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                    Nothing worse than an office full of sneezey bastards .A girl I worked with had a full on sneezey scream. She would warn you with an elongated Aaaaaaaaaaahh and then scream the fucking place down with the follow on CHOOoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu. I hated that sneeze and yet I wanted it for myself. It was a terrible beauty . I'll have what she's having was my normal response as people secured their cups of tea
                                                                                                                    that's how I sneeze.
                                                                                                                    It;s not exactly a conscious thing, more a case of "I need to sneeze, better make sure I get it all"
                                                                                                                    It's a wonderful feeling
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Thanks for noting I was 'missing the point', but if you read my post again you will find my first paragraph notes the issue of tracking your sick days as an entitlement and uses the word "abhorrent" in relation to same.

I did actually notice that later and meant to reply. Apologies. Was tired this morning, could do with a day off wha
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

The linked finance system is an auction. They aren't accepting bids of 15%, all bids are automatically accepted until 100% of the loan amount has been pledged. Then as more money is pledges the system automatically rejects the highest bidders. You can bid from between 7 to 15%. The cornucopia auction will end up being massively oversubscribed so they will end up with a very low average interest rate. Once the auction is over the borrower will be told what their APR is and they can choose to decline or accept it.

Comment

As is the nature of human conversation however, I picked up on this post as a phenomenon I've encountered before: people wearing lack of sick days as a badge of honour. Taking it one step further, I even had a friend who last year failed to utilise 10 of his 20 days holiday allocation and was almost proud to note that he was 'too busy to take all his annual leave'.

I thankfully worked through this stuff a few years ago. In 2012 I killed myself in work for a year on a project that ultimately failed. I decided my health was more important. Tar describing days where you call in sick because you can't face it "mental health days" is spot on imo. Society is coming around to talking about mental health and encouraging people to speak up when they don't feel okay. I don't have any mental health condition (I don't think ), but I have days where the mind isn't up to dealing with stress and on those rare occasions I'm happy to take a mulligan as it were. I don't think that makes me a lazy bollocks either or mean that I feel entitled to get paid at the end of month without getting the work done.

And Lazare, post isn't directed at you (or anyone else), your post just reminded me of times I've heard same stated with pride. I seem to end up in work situations representing employees in professional non unionised environments and my opinion is any person turning up to do a day's work deserves respect and humans don't have an equal amount of energy and dedication to give each working day - and that's fine once they do their job agreeably in a big picture sense.

Anyway.
                                                                                                                          Agree completely - its not about abusing the sick day entitlement. Its about ensuring you can turn up to, and face a days work with a fresh mind and a positive outlook.

Its a logically fallacious argument. I spend more time in work therefore I work harder. Nah. Not for me. Give me a clean day and some energy and Im all for it. Work me to the bone, or advocate a workplace culture that enables working me to the bone and I'll just switch off. I can't work for you if I'm dead, mentally or physically.

For people who work for themselves or whose time put in is directly related to their income, its a whole other argument.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X