This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no reason not to vote yes to both referenda/ums tbh

- Voting yes for gay marriage doesn't mean me or anyone else has to marry a bloke.

- Voting yes for 21 yo's being eligible to run for President doesn't mean it's likely to happen any time soon or me having to vote for one.

Comment

Braveheart was on tonight . His last words were 'Freeeedooooommmm' he should have really shouted. Vote YEEEEEESSSSS TO DEVOLUTIONNNNNNNN. Ah well RIP Willie Wallace

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        yktr m8
        I do indeed m8. I however am posting from the location of chez douglas and there is no picture opportunities available as there is not a girl in sight. Soz.
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          One of my friends is really not the best with technology. She still have an old nokia brick phone and keeps complaining that she spends too much on credit. Me being the nice guy that I am offered to help her so I got into her vodafone online after getting password reset(2nd time ever used).
          Not signed up to cherry points obviously, or any plan but the free texts to vodafone was selected. Then I went into top up history....

SPOILER

€300 in less than 2 months. €40 just today... Just... wow.
          WTF, how can anybody be so stupid, ignorant, gullible, sorry, I just can't find the right word. She's a fully functional human with no mental/learning problems, yes?

Comment

Is she hooked on psychics live or sex lines ? 150/month is ridic.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              Is she hooked on psychics live or sex lines ? 150/month is ridic.
              Probably one of those phone chatters. I fucking hate chatting on the phone, all I want to ever do is get the fuck off it. Can't understand people wanting to talk about mundane shit on the phone. Brief important information or emergencies, that's what phone calls are for.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                One of my friends is really not the best with technology. She still have an old nokia brick phone and keeps complaining that she spends too much on credit. Me being the nice guy that I am offered to help her so I got into her vodafone online after getting password reset(2nd time ever used).
                Not signed up to cherry points obviously, or any plan but the free texts to vodafone was selected. Then I went into top up history....

SPOILER

€300 in less than 2 months. €40 just today... Just... wow.

Any chance you can get her to sign up for an account here and get her to do a well? I've always wanted to find people like that and ask them lots of questions about how they manage to function in society.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  Probably one of those phone chatters. I fucking hate chatting on the phone, all I want to ever do is get the fuck off it. Can't understand people wanting to talk about mundane shit on the phone. Brief important information or emergencies, that's what phone calls are for.
                  Could be those stupid things where you think you get free credit and it ends up charging you every week. Or some subscription. I can't think how anyone but a sales rep would go through that sort of credit and a rep would have a bill phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                    Any chance you can get her to sign up for an account here and get her to do a well? I've always wanted to find people like that and ask them lots of questions about how they manage to function in society.
                    I probably could to be honest but I'd imagine I would have to do all the typing. This was a text I got earlier today from her and it is one of my favourite things I have ever read.

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Roffle

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                        Could be those stupid things where you think you get free credit and it ends up charging you every week. Or some subscription. I can't think how anyone but a sales rep would go through that sort of credit and a rep would have a bill phone.
                        I asked her how she went through 40 today and she said the first 20 was ringing her sister abroad, no idea about the first tenner and the 2nd one is half gone already. This in no way is her being swindled either, she just really has no clue about this shit.

I changed her plan and gonna go onto vodafone chat pretending to be her tomorrow trying to angle a new phone of some sort at least.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                          Pretty sure you can get an unlimited plan with 3 for €30+ a month.
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I asked my dad earlier what way he was voting as it came up and he said No. Was somewhat surprised, always considered him a very reasonable and fair guy. He does live in the buttend of nowhere though.

I tried to ask him his reasons but my brother butted in and said 'Because it's his opinion', then went on a rant about how stupid the presidential vote is. The mong.

Yeah my dad mentioned today he's voting no, mother is on the fence. Everyone who I was out with last night are travelling home to vote yes, but all of their parents are voting no, and these are relatively liberal urbanites; two are fecking Labour supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                              When I lived at home, I'd answer the phone in my Dad's accent when my aunts called so they would just ask for the Ma, instead of talking to me

She would always just laugh and take the phone off me, every now and then she'd tell them for the Ma_lols

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                they can keep Chadley though
                                So you don't like AJ? He named me that and he is a God.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  So you don't like AJ? He named me that and he is a God.
                                  sup m8
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

sup m8
                                    Not much, paying Ickys wages.

You m8? What was for T in the end?

Comment

Lunch really, though it was my first meal of the day, perhaps it was breakfast. Nieces communion, place in Carlow called Lennons.

I didn't plan on getting a starter, would have gone for a main and maybe desert, however my sister wanted to order a starter and seemed to need moral support (my dad ended up ordering one anyhow). So I had soup of the day, vegetable, had a bit of a spicy kick to it, twas nice, bit of brown bread.

Roast chicken, stuffing, the trimmings for main. A beer and a coke.
                                      Had a small piece of chocolate biscuit cake a few hours ago and a mug of scald. I think I will hit the weetabix now.

wbu

Comment

You live in Kerry Dobby m8. Standard surely? That crap even happens here and Wicklow couldn't beat a decent secondary school side.
                                        Yeah but GAA can still FUCK OFF!! The clubs the lads play for couldn't beat a half decent school side

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                          Yeah but GAA can still FUCK OFF!! The clubs the lads play for couldn't beat a half decent school side
                                          wot did you have for tea dobby?

Comment

Lunch really, though it was my first meal of the day, perhaps it was breakfast. Nieces communion, place in Carlow called Lennons.

I didn't plan on getting a starter, would have gone for a main and maybe desert, however my sister wanted to order a starter and seemed to need moral support (my dad ended up ordering one anyhow). So I had soup of the day, vegetable, had a bit of a spicy kick to it, twas nice, bit of brown bread.

Roast chicken, stuffing, the trimmings for main. A beer and a coke.
                                            Had a small piece of chocolate biscuit cake a few hours ago and a mug of scald. I think I will hit the weetabix now.

wbu
                                            Had a bacon bap at lunchtime, nothing since. Went pub at 10pm to throw some darts in preparation for my tournament coming up this week. Bought 3 bags of nuts which are still unopened and 5 cans of metalman. Rip off for the matalman but Icky, ya know. Pub was annoying which brings me onto this below...

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                            My little local old school bar had two Kerry cunts in it. Going on about Kerry jokes being made up cause Kerry lads are actually clever and secretly taking over. Was like having two unfunny versions of the unfunny Rubber Bandits in my quiet little local. For the 90 mins they polluted my ears with their loud talking I hated yourself, Keane, Careca, Mick O'Dwyer, Páidi Ó Sé, Dingle, That mot I met from Killarney, Fungi and that cunt who walked to the north pole or something Crean.

GAA is a backwards thinking self centred rotten corrupt money grabbing organisation that sums up the greed of old Ireland. It's like The Catholic Church without being caught for child abuse. Fuck them Dobby m8.

Comment

GOT live here if you are up Dave m8

Comment

GOT live here if you are up Dave m8

http://www.brettygood.com/
                                                That ballers looks interesting.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Will live blog GOT. Spoilers from here.

Comment

Standard intro, no giveaways from it. Episode could go anywhere from here.

Comment

This is as drunk as one gets
                                                      Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Oh by the way, my football mad nephew was asking for you Zod, asked if 'Zod' plays on my five a side team

Always asking for you.

Comment

I did play the best darts of my life tonight, 17 301's on the trot

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                            I did play the best darts of my life tonight, 17 301's on the trot
                                                            Held the board for 14 301's on the trot til everyone retired. You play Wicklow League?

Comment

CHD bring your team across the divide, for the crack, show us where we are going wrong.

Comment

We are west Wicklow which includes the dregs of kildare, quite possibly the worst there is.

Comment

We are west Wicklow which includes the dregs of kildare, quite possibly the worst there is.
                                                                  Yeah Wicklow is a poxy county for travelling so over there you would be stuck in a league like that. I don't play Wicklow either. Play in the Borough. Where abouts is your team? Anywhere near Gorey. Looking to get a team to travel there in a couple of weeks for a friendly.

Comment

No miles from Gorey, we are in Baltinglass which is stuck between Wicklow, Carlow and Kildare, your right about the travelling, people dont realise how big Wicklow is.

Comment

Worst sword fight ever.

Nice to see Ainsley Harriott working again after ready steady wank.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

No miles from Gorey, we are in Baltinglass which is stuck between Wicklow, Carlow and Kildare, your right about the travelling, people dont realise how big Wicklow is.
                                                                        Its not how big it is, its those poxy mountains and shitty roads. Its why the GAA teams are so shit. Either one side of the mountain calls the shots or the other.
                                                                        Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        Worst sword fight ever.

Nice to see Ainsley Harriott working again after ready steady wank.
                                                                        ha! Still good with a knife is our Ainsley.

Comment

After giving Louie a 2nd go(had watched the first episode ages ago and never went back to it) after seeing that 5 minute poker clip. Enjoying it a lot after just 4 episodes now, I approve.
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hitch wants to be French. Shrap is French. Two games of sheep are running.

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                Fell asleep in my chair. Feels a bit odd to wake up in an office swivel chair. Like you've woken up in the middle of a meeting.
                                                                                Years ago a friend at work left Leeson St around 5am and was working at 9 the next morning. As he was passing the office on the way home he decided he would just go in and have a nap for a few hours. The main office was too open and cold so he cleverly decided to go into this bosses office and sleep on the carpet in there. Next thing he remembers is his boss waking him up around 8.30 and asking why he was asleep under his desk

Comment

Looks like not everyone loved Mad Max

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    Looks like not everyone loved Mad Max

http://www.returnofkings.com/63036/w...-feminist-road
                                                                                    he doesn't like looking at Charlize Theron, confirmed Yes voter

Going to try and get a good few quid on Galway East to have the biggest No % today. 10\1 shot.
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                        I'm not sure as my ears tend to just glaze over.

I used to think I was a decent person but have come to the conclusion in the last year or so that I'm not that nice. Any decent things I do I find I have to force myself - I find decent people tend to do decent things by default.

I recently started giving blood - every three months for the last 9 months. I only do it to feel better about myself. Some really nice positive people at those blood banks. I feel a strong dislike for them. Last time I just sat there reading one flew over the cuckoos nest waiting for my pint of blood to be extracted.
                                                                                        I started playing a bit of poker online again last October after reading pokercharters post over on Theory. If I have a winning month I give 1/4 of it to a local handicapped kid charity. I hate doing this but again only do it to feel a bit better about myself - not because I give a shit about these children.

I probably won't vote in the referendum because I'm registered in a different place and would have to drive 22 miles out of my way to vote. I'd like to care like lazare and zod et al whether its a yes or a no but I dont. I've heard some debates and stuff but I can't bring myself to give a shit and I can't throw blood or money at my apathy/inherent nastiness this time

haha lot of self loathing there but i honestly dont know what the crux of their arguments were
                                                                                        If you drive 22 miles to vote I'll register to give blood.
                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          he doesn't like looking at Charlize Theron, confirmed Yes voter

Going to try and get a good few quid on Galway East to have the biggest No % today. 10\1 shot.
                                                                                          Return of Kings guy has serious issues, but is smart enough to know there's money to be made out of Mens Rights Advocates who want to be told that it's not their fault and it's all the fault of evil women.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                            Return of Kings guy has serious issues, but is smart enough to know there's money to be made out of Mens Rights Advocates who want to be told that it's not their fault and it's all the fault of evil women.
                                                                                            I've read a good few articles on it before,its comedy gold

Comment

I asked my dad earlier what way he was voting as it came up and he said No. Was somewhat surprised, always considered him a very reasonable and fair guy. He does live in the buttend of nowhere though.

I tried to ask him his reasons but my brother butted in and said 'Because it's his opinion', then went on a rant about how stupid the presidential vote is. The mong.
                                                                                              Mopst of these people are reasonable and fair but they've had this crap that the ghey is wrong shoved down their throat their whole lives. i'm sure the ones going to mass are getting plenty of sermons on it every week. Tbh it's parents children talking to them that would change alot of their votes, not anything the yes side would do.

I think it's very important to talk to your older relatives about the marriage equality referendum. That's going to be where most of the no votes come...

I think it's very important to talk to your older relatives about the marriage equality referendum. That's going to be where most of the no votes come from. Here's my personal experience with it.. My Dad is a pretty average Irish father from the country with typical catholic beliefs and morals that most of his generation have. He's an amazing guy and I couldn't have asked for a better upbringing. But, I was pretty sure that he would be a No voter so I figured I better talk to him about it. I asked what way he'd be voting on Gay marriage and he said quite firmly that he would be voting no, and then walked out of the room. That was supposed to be the end of the conversation. You don't talk about gay people or sex or abortions or drugs with your parents if you come from a family like mine. That's just the way it is. I figured I'd have to go out of my comfort zone and argue with him about this. So I did!
                                                                                              I brought up the topic again in the car, where he couldn't escape! I asked him why he was going to be voting no and he said that he “just didn't agree with it”. The argument I used was “What business of yours is it if two men (or women) want to get married? It won’t affect you in any way. They just want to be treated equally.” His counter argument was completely based on catholic beliefs; that gay couples shouldn't be allowed to get married because it’s not the same as a man and a woman, and never will be. He felt that all of our morals are being eroded and that this is part of that. Basically he sees the Ireland he grew up in and loved changing a huge amount, and it’s not very pleasant to feel like your beliefs are no longer valued like they used to be.
                                                                                              I then talked about many of my friends and relatives who are gay and the hard times they went through as a result of feeling that they were not going to be accepted by their family, friends and society as a whole. About the fact that most gay people in his time had to hide it away, run to the priesthood or face ridicule from their neighbours. I also stated that this referendum will not mean catholic churches will have gay weddings. They won’t. It’s purely a civil service. I also used the argument of gay couples not being legally identified as families and the legal issues that can come about as a result.
                                                                                              My dad believed that gay people are now treated equally in society and are able to be open and honest about it. But I said that if you say to gay people “You’re accepted, it’s okay. You’re “normal”. But just not as normal as the rest of us”, then that’s nowhere near equality. If the whole nation gets together and decides, “No, you’re not actually allowed to be called a family. What you do is tolerated. But we don’t want you ruining our society” then gay people are still going to feel alienated and our society will never change to accept them fully.
                                                                                              After all of this, I could tell that his mind was changing. It was a type of conversation we had never had. I was forcing him to think harder about his beliefs and to see the real life consequences. After about 20 minutes of chatting, he was convinced. He’s now voting Yes!!
                                                                                              Please have a similar conversation with your older relatives. It was very refreshing to talk like this with my Dad and I really think you can sway someone’s vote with just a few minutes of careful explanation of the facts and the real life consequences of a no vote for gay people.
                                                                                              ‪#‎YoteYes‬
                                                                                              This was easier with lisbon when my mother said she would vote whatever way I would vote cos i is smrt, my sister has been trying to convince my mother to vote yes but my mother is wavering because she thinks my sister is too much of a hippy and wants to talk to me

Comment

My voting card landed up at my parents' place.

Haven't lived in Ireland in 5 years though!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                  Mopst of these people are reasonable and fair but they've had this crap that the ghey is wrong shoved down their throat their whole lives. i'm sure the ones going to mass are getting plenty of sermons on it every week. Tbh it's parents children talking to them that would change alot of their votes, not anything the yes side would do.

I think it's very important to talk to your older relatives about the marriage equality referendum. That's going to be where most of the no votes come...

This was easier with lisbon when my mother said she would vote whatever way I would vote cos i is smrt, my sister has been trying to convince my mother to vote yes but my mother is wavering because she thinks my sister is too much of a hippy and wants to talk to me
                                                                                                  If I was the guy in that Facebook post I'd be looking for photographic evidence of the dad's yes vote,sounds like he could have been saying he changed his mind to get him off his back

Comment

That facebook guy is a PhD student here.

Comment

I think you need a rename, PessimismV58. :P

that facebook guy is a friend of my friend. Sure everybody in Ireland knows everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        My voting card landed up at my parents' place.

Haven't lived in Ireland in 5 years though!
                                                                                                        get the boat to vote.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That is peoples menu choices in waterford.

Comment

FB post from a religious chap I know. Didn't read it but saw incest and polygamy mentioned so it must be good. Hopefully there's enough of him to carry my 11/2 bet on Louth to vote no.

Is voting yes solely based on supporting love, commitment and equality really a solid premise? I'm just throwing this out there, happy and open to hear feedback. I'm just thinking, if people are so passionate about equality, are we forgetting about other small groups that exist, that just don't have as strong a voice as the gay community has at present. For example, incest is actually common in many parts of the world. So, true equality, if that's what we believe equality is, would have to support incest. Let's not be narrow minded. Just say, someone wants to marry their sister or mother. Their in-love. Why should they be denied? They could say: I'm a good citizen, I want my rights. I feel I'm not embraced by my community. I want marriage. I want happiness. I want equality etc.... There are many sincere loving incest couples who are committed in various communities, so this is not in any way far fetched. Or what if I wanted to marry multiple women? Polygamy is already taking place in other countries. So, if love and commitment is the highest value, then marrying multiple partners must also be supported, because more love and more commitment is being expressed in a multiple partner marriage. In Canada, married couples are no longer recognised as man and woman, but proprietor A and B. This is of course could be next. Culture changes. Don't forget, not so long ago the gay community had little voice, and many people never even heard of a gay person ever even existing! Gay culture is popular and we are well adjusted, so I'm just wondering, how far does the boundary extend in equality? Is incest ok? Is polygamy ok? Why or why not?

A 12 year old can't purchase alcohol or be a father. We agree that a 12 year old is not fit or biologically mature enough to handle these things. This of course is not discrimination or inequality. It's a boundary that we agree is good and sound in order to protect, not harm or hurt. We have defined a 12 year old as a boy. Would I be a discriminator of 12 year old's if a referendum wanted to change that law, to bring about equality for 12 year old's, so that they are treated equally with a 25 year old? No. Of course not. We believe that a 12 year old should not have access to those things, because of the obvious biological differences to a 25 year old. It's not because of any disregard for any 12 year old's, but because we believe it's what's best for the 12 year old and society as a whole. Is it really an equality issue or is it a redefinition issue? Saying love and happiness as a basis is entirely subjective, not objective. It's also clear that homosexual couples are not biologically equal with heterosexual couples, so why should they be treated equally before the law when it comes to marriage?

I think it's great that people feel so passionate about equality, and wanting to accept and embrace gay people, and live in a society free from discrimination. All for that. We should embrace everyone in society, and welcome each others differences. Many gay people have been terribly mistreated and abused, and no one should ever suffer those things. But, this referendum has nothing got to do with equality, hence why some gay people are also oppossed to a yes vote. It's about how we define marriage. The amendment is in the family section. To redefine marriage for the sake of 'equality' could mean that incest and polygamy could be redefined as well. If marriage is redefined, why not? We can't forget that society changes at rapid pace, and what is normal for us now will not be the norm in 50 years. Is this opening up that door for future generations? Just picture this. Just say 50 years down the line, polygamy becomes increasingly popular, and culture becomes adjusted. We recognise that they are good citizens like the rest, and they are free for civil partnership. (Let's not forget that 20 years ago it was a crime to be gay, so this isn't far fetched.) They could easily have a very convincing lobby and say: Marriage was redefined for homosexuals, why not us? I could see a poster that says: 3 people can love each other as well. If the boundary of marriage is adjusted for same sex couples, then obviously it's structure will be weakened and may cause further redefinitions, and open up these possibilities.

The word marriage comes from 'matrimonium' which comes from 'mater' ie 'mother'. Therefore marriage is literally where a man makes a contract with a woman so that she becomes the mother of his offspring. In it's origins, it was never a matter of love.
                                                                                                              According to this definition, homosexuality cannot fulfil what we call and understand marriage to be. Homosexuals can commit to each other in love, and be life partners, but marriage as we have originally defined it, is the union of a man and a woman, and pro-creation is an inherent aspect. And let me reiterate, I absolutely love and respect gay people. I have gay friends, and I do not condescend or think less of any person, gay or straight. Every person has different ethical values and once they don't cause hurt motivated with ill-intent, then we should respect them. As I said, I'm very open to hear constructive feedback. I have my beliefs and have always being open to hear other people's opinions, and still am. These were just a few thoughts going through my head the last while that I wanted to share. Peace

Comment

My mates argument for no is that could you imagine if your were adopted by two married men. "they'd be riding in front of ya the whole time" ...
                                                                                                                https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                  Where's Eamonhonda? We have spin up business to attend to.
                                                                                                                  Was a bit MIA for a while there my bad. Bank is like 139 euro I think. Referendum punting?
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    FB post from a religious chap I know. Didn't read it but saw incest and polygamy mentioned so it must be good. Hopefully there's enough of him to carry my 11/2 bet on Louth to vote no.
                                                                                                                    The obvious objection to incestuous marriage is the likelihood of illness in any offspring due to the closeness of the parents' genes. If 3 or more consenting adults want to engage in a polygamous marriages, I dont really see a problem with it.
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ugh! just snipped a long, complicated and too personal post about time in the early 80's a friend of mine who surprised us when told us he was gay then later when he tried to come out ended up killing himself, and another guy I knew growing up who was a sanctimonious Opus Dei prick and who I always (probably wrongly) assumed to be a closeted gay.

Anyway I don't have the skills to write it up so at do my insinuations justice but the reason I was trying to is that the sanctimonious Opus Dei lad is still on the go and still being a sanctimonious prick though I hear no longer so enamoured of OD, and it turns out is current role in life is being Mr Breda O'Brien and has another generation of sanctimoniousness on the go with son Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        Ugh! just snipped a long, complicated and too personal post about time in the early 80's a friend of mine who surprised us when told us he was gay then later when he tried to come out ended up killing himself, and another guy I knew growing up who was a sanctimonious Opus Dei prick and who I always (probably wrongly) assumed to be a closeted gay.

Anyway I don't have the skills to write it up so at do my insinuations justice but the reason I was trying to is that the sanctimonious Opus Dei lad is still on the go and still being a sanctimonious prick though I hear no longer so enamoured of OD, and it turns out is current role in life is being Mr Breda O'Brien and has another generation of sanctimoniousness on the go with son Ben
                                                                                                                        Dont think he made the list....

This website is for sale! bocktherobber.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bocktherobber.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Also, re- Ben, this is quite funny...
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 18-05-15, 12:47.

Comment

The point I was trying to make yesterday about the homophobe argument is that despite what PSV says, that argument, which I think had a fair bit of validity to it, is off the table and has been since O'Brien and Waters got the money from RTE and it would have been a very strong if dirty one to be playing in the last week.
                                                                                                                          With the no side taking off the of gloves and playing the utterly irrelevant issue of surrogacy for its full value as a surrogate for exploiting primal fears amongst the terminally rural of the of one man touching another man's mickey.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X