• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening this one whilst on acid could lead to interesting side effects
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Dont think he made the list....
      This website is for sale! bocktherobber.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bocktherobber.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This website is for sale! bocktherobber.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bocktherobber.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Also, re- Ben, this is quite funny...
      LOL thats funny, poor kid seems to have caught the sanctimonious prick genes big time. TBF he seems a bit harmless definitely less sinister than his da appeared to me to be at that age.
      I remember when his kids were small he minded them and was a regular 'Talk to Joe' Merchant appearing on liveline every other week spouting off his insane god bothering ramblings.
      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 18-05-15, 13:12.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Campaigner Paddy Monaghan told the Irish Times that new Christian Irish communities were mobilising to the get their vote out, and the polls were not reflecting how people were actually going to vote.

"African and other Christians from different countries who have come to settle in Ireland have, in my opinion, been missed by the Irish media and the pollsters' radar. They would be a bit more nervous about expressing their true opinions but when it comes to voting they will get out there and vote no," Monaghan claimed.
        They wouldn't have Irish Citizenship would they?

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
          We are west Wicklow which includes the dregs of kildare, quite possibly the worst there is.
          A Kildare team won it this year no?
          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
            They wouldn't have Irish Citizenship would they?
            After 5 years

Comment

After a stags weekend in Wexford Town, I can honestly think of no reason to ever venture there again.
              The only highlight of the place was finding an establishment called burgermacs at 3am on Saturday.
              This high class establishment's crowning glory was it's signature dish. The McWopper.
              A victory in spelling and copyright violations that tasted like garbage.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                After a stags weekend in Wexford Town, I can honestly think of no reason to ever venture there again.
                The only highlight of the place was finding an establishment called burgermacs at 3am on Saturday.
                This high class establishment's crowning glory was it's signature dish. The McWopper.
                A victory in spelling and copyright violations that tasted like garbage.
                You need to be careful slandering gods own county

Comment

Fast food place in Malta

Comment

I see you get a free eye test if you qualify throughprsi contributions, but I don't understand, wtf does this mean

In general, you must have 13 paid contributions in a recent contribution year. This may be the same year as you have the 39 paid or credited contributions and the 13 paid may be part of those 39. It may also be either of the two preceding contribution years or a subsequent year.
                    How do i know what my contributions are?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Do any bookies have a market on who's going to crawl the furthest up Prince Charles back passage this week?

Comment

Are we at least going to get a bit of suspense with this referendum or will the media ruin it with an accurate exit poll as soon as polls close?

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the actual contribution rate for the Single Public Service Pension Scheme is? Ignoring the PRD as I can actually make sense of that!

Also what's the payout at retirement? Half of career average? Is that on top of or including OAP?
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

What's the story with them lads who drive the tuk-tuk's?
                              Do they just get all their cash in hand and not have to report it or is it similar to a taxi system? Honestly have zero idea.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                Was a bit MIA for a while there my bad. Bank is like 139 euro I think. Referendum punting?
                                Indeedy. The bank on Cavan-Monaghan to vote no at 8/11 please:

Tempted to punt on them to have the highest % no vote at 9/1, but will be conservative.

Now since Paddy Power have you down as a sharp I'm not sure what the max they will take from you is. So please punt any unaccepted amounts for the max in the order:

Laois-Offaly 6/5
                                Donegal NE
                                Mayo 4/6
                                Donegal NE 4/9
                                Tipp N 4/7
                                Kerry S 8/13

That should cover it in case you are only allowed to bet €25 a pop.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                  You need to be careful slandering gods own county
                                  Wexford Town can go and shite, the county itself is picturesque enough
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Tempted to punt on them to have the highest % no vote at 9/1, but will be conservative.

Now since Paddy Power have you down as a sharp I'm not sure what the max they will take from you is. So please punt any unaccepted amounts for the max in the order:

Laois-Offaly 6/5
                                    Donegal NE
                                    Mayo 4/6
                                    Donegal NE 4/9
                                    Tipp N 4/7
                                    Kerry S 8/13

Had a quick sconce at the market since you linked it. Donegal NE is 10/3 to have the highest no vote, yet is 4/9 just to have No at all. Seems a pretty big price that does.
                                    One of those lines seems off, so I guess I gotta bet that now.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                      Can anyone tell me what the actual contribution rate for the Single Public Service Pension Scheme is? Ignoring the PRD as I can actually make sense of that!

Also what's the payout at retirement? Half of career average? Is that on top of or including OAP?
                                      Actually. I've gotten the deductions figured out (PRD is some balls!).

I assume tax relief is available on the contribution but no the PRD?

Still working on what the payout is at the end
                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Laois-Offaly 6/5
                                        Donegal NE
                                        Mayo 4/6
                                        Donegal NE 4/9
                                        Tipp N 4/7
                                        Kerry S 8/13

Might try in the shop if I get blocked by any max bets. Or try boyles I'm a bit of a mug on there
                                        airport, lol

Comment

^The prodigal son has returned
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                            Had a quick sconce at the market since you linked it. Donegal NE is 10/3 to have the highest no vote, yet is 4/9 just to have No at all. Seems a pretty big price that does.
                                            One of those lines seems off, so I guess I gotta bet that now.
                                            The percentages for the biggest No vote are going to be close in lots of constituencies. Probably better punting a 10/1 Galway E, 9/1 Cavan-M, or 18/1 Tipp N imo.

Comment

Galway East 5/2 yes
                                              Galway West 1/12

Some difference.

You can just see the prices change between the urban/closer to cities and the bog.

They aren't just living in a different county, they are living in a different era.

Comment

The percentages for the biggest No vote are going to be close in lots of constituencies. Probably better punting a 10/1 Galway E, 9/1 Cavan-M, or 18/1 Tipp N imo.
                                                I meant betting full bet on the 4/9, not going near the 10/3. Probably gonna max bet the 4/9 to be honest unless someone can give me a reason not to .

Gonna show some stupid faith in my homeland too and back the Yes in North Kerry/West Limerick with literally zero knowledge of how backwards they are these days. I just figure since I turned out so claaaaaass they might be good people and vote yes.
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I meant betting full bet on the 4/9, not going near the 10/3. Probably gonna max bet the 4/9 to be honest unless someone can give me a reason not to .

Gonna show some stupid faith in my homeland too and back the Yes in North Kerry/West Limerick with literally zero knowledge of how backwards they are these days. I just figure since I turned out so claaaaaass they might be good people and vote yes.
                                                  Oh Donegal NE is a lock I'd say. Wouldn't see any value backing yes in your constituency according to my table.

Comment

Oh Donegal NE is a lock I'd say. Wouldn't see any value backing yes in your constituency according to my table.
                                                    Cool, I'll trust ya with your work tbh. €408 on Donegal NE for No at 4/9. €2 on the homeland yes. GL us.
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Don't do NK/WL. They're just as backward as South Kerry. I think Kerry will be a No vote by a considerable distance. You cannot underestimate the stong hold the church have on people down here.

Comment

Kerry people are decent and in no way deserve to be lumped in with the likes of your cavan and donegals or mayos

Comment

Someone recommend me a hotel within a two hour drive of Dublin with the following characteristics:

Swimming pool
                                                          apartments\houses to rent attached to the hotel

Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            Kudos to Laya for their health insurance claims app - makes an awful chore very simple. wp
                                                            6 working days to process, cash lodged straight to account

Faith in the system restored, wp

Comment

Chelsea have been going off all sorts of huge prices in recent weeks. You'd swear they weren't by far the best team in a weakish league with a manager who'll keep them motivated to the finish line.

United/City/Arsenal all had a shorter starting price away to West Brom than Chelsea's current odds.
                                                              Last edited by The Situation; 18-05-15, 16:57.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                Chelsea have been going off all sorts of huge prices in recent weeks. You'd swear they weren't by far the best team in a weakish league with a manager who'll keep them motivated to the finish line.

United/City/Arsenal all had a shorter starting price away to West Brom than Chelsea's current odds.
                                                                Since our last game is at home and we will be lifting the Trophy he might go wild tonight and start a couple of kids, Mikel, Luis and Cuadrado. Fabregas and Hazard in holiday mode. That team could be beaten.

0-0 prob.

Comment

Someone recommend me a hotel within a two hour drive of Dublin with the following characteristics:

Swimming pool

Ty
                                                                  Faithlegg is Waterford is lovely, has a golf course too, not sure how many self catering lodges they have though

Comment

Swimming pool

Ty
                                                                    this one sprang to mind and just next to a couple of beaches also

Every person who comes to Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort feels a sense of happiness, a feeling of calm and tranquility. Indulge in the delights of a Spa Resort

Comment

6 working days to process, cash lodged straight to account

Faith in the system restored, wp
                                                                      Park Hotel Dungarvan www.flynnhotels.com . Super poker game there on Monday night too

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                        A Kildare team won it this year no?
                                                                        Paddy Murphy's of Ballymore. Recieved a walkover in the final!
                                                                        Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Swimming pool

Ty
                                                                          Seafield

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              That Texas biker war would have been fairly class to see
                                                                              There has to be video

Comment

Laois-Offaly 6/5
                                                                                Donegal NE
                                                                                Mayo 4/6
                                                                                Donegal NE 4/9
                                                                                Tipp N 4/7
                                                                                Kerry S 8/13

Jumped on the top 3. Is someone's max bet actually €25 on these? Mine is over €400 for the odds on shots

Comment

Nice and intimate.

3 other songs from the same benefit gig.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

I often wonder about how the L's, G's and B's feel about being lumped together with the T's...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                      I often wonder about how the L's, G's and B's feel about being lumped together with the T's...
                                                                                      I think you'll find its actually the B's who the G's and L's dislike most

Comment

Ah Heyor, turning a bad weekend worser.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Idiot more kicking that
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

It's a yellow card offence. Standard lolbad refs.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                It's a yellow card offence. Standard lolbad refs.
                                                                                                If it looked in any way accidental a yellow is fine but this case is surely a red. Was quite funny to be fair to him.

Comment

It was retarded and all because Costa felt like being a cunt. That is the worst part but a red is kind of harsh imo. If it happened in open play the ref would laugh.

Comment

It was a red. If Scholes did it people would be lauding him for his accuracy though.
                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

LOLchelsea

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                        LOLchelsea
                                                                                                        How Wenger of you.

Worst thing about this is I dropped Berahino in FF.

Comment

lol Chelsea

Comment

lol Champions

Comment

...

Comment

holy balls - what a goal

Comment

Ah Jasus
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                    If you drive 22 miles to vote I'll register to give blood.
                                                                                                                    I read this earlier today at work and thought - fuck yeah! I'll do it. Came home there and according to checktheregister.ie i'm not registered at my old address. Moved in 2010 but voted from there in the 2011 general election...anyway. Don't let this get in the way of your giving blood - u get more than u give. Best I can offer in return is not take my staunchly catholic rural elderly mother to the polling station.

Comment

Jose out.

Comment

I see the pp lines have shifted a little for the gen election betting. SF seats now 29.5 and FG seats 54.5. GG RD, Horatio.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                          Nah, ddg costs both of us so makes no difference, would have myself as favourite at this stage alright.

My spurs v Liverpool bet also going to the final day against jamfly
                                                                                                                          • 2 chelsea players
                                                                                                                          • -1 combined points
                                                                                                                          • -1 player for next week

You'll still have 10 v 5-7 next week and only 14 behind, but for tonight....
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X