This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Better is so subjective, cant we like both ?
    This too shall pass.

Comment

I know its like 7 months away...fav xmas song.

The Power Of Love by Holly Johnson from the album Soulstream https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/soulstream-itunes-version/id78616838Also available on Soulstre...
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
        Better is so subjective, cant we like both ?
        You can m8, will respect your opinion cause I likes ya withs all me hearts.

Comment

Tony online? Could get the darts monies transferred.
          I'm playing SCOOP on my own account, and any stars $$ was transferred to MrsF's account so I didn't get it mixed up with mine. Got money shipped on Boyles, Tilt and Skrill too so need to work out what's what and ship. Not planning on busting Scoop for a while yet so could be tomorrow before i ship.

Oh, and Jason Mercier is a sicko. 3/5 in the $215 8-game. Lost count of how many FT's he's had in this series!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            I'm playing SCOOP on my own account, and any stars $$ was transferred to MrsF's account so I didn't get it mixed up with mine. Got money shipped on Boyles, Tilt and Skrill too so need to work out what's what and ship. Not planning on busting Scoop for a while yet so could be tomorrow before i ship.

Oh, and Jason Mercier is a sicko. 3/5 in the $215 8-game. Lost count of how many FT's he's had in this series!
            Ah was only a suggestion, with the work put in the payout is at your leisure imo.

gl in scoops etc etc! Might rail you, SN? TV is shit.

Comment

Check your skype

Comment

Ah was only a suggestion, with the work put in the payout is at your leisure imo.

gl in scoops etc etc! Might rail you, SN? TV is shit.
                tyty. Just left in 1 game. I'm the Irish guy called Flushdraw in Scoop 36-M

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                Check your skype
                I haven't logged into Skype in months. If it shows me online, it's just because it's connected to hotmail. Will be on FB chat.

Comment

Fan made promo, fucking class. The man should have a job with a promotion.

Are you excited? I am.Video Edit by Mike Fight Promohttps://twitter.com/MikeFightMediahttps://www.facebook.com/MikeFightMedia?fref=nfmikael.kuntu@gmail.comMu...

Comment

tyty. Just left in 1 game. I'm the Irish guy called Flushdraw in Scoop 36-M

I haven't logged into Skype in months. If it shows me online, it's just because it's connected to hotmail. Will be on FB chat.
                    Literally the worst software around for navigating. Only 5 tourneys running apparently. TID and stiff.

Comment

Anybody know where I could get a kitchen going cheap?
                      Will collect, sourthern hemisphere only please.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        voted at 7.15 and thought the polling station was pretty busy.
                        what is a man of ease like yourself doing out and about at such a time?
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

PP yes line currently 57.5%, think it may be a couple of points higher, may even touch 60%.

Comment

Definitely a day to avoid Facebook...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              Definitely a day to avoid Facebook...
                              every day is a day to avoid facebook

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                For the amount of complaining people do about it I really don't see the added value of being on it (unless you got something to sell!)

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                  For the amount of complaining people do about it I really don't see the added value of being on it (unless you got something to sell!)
                                  I find it good for keeping on top off news/events to do with clubs I'm involved with.Also useful for demonstrating that people you used to think we're quite cool are actually just neurotic needbags

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    voting on his way home, obviously.
                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      I agree for the most part, but there is a slight signal in the noise and you get the odd good article and for that reason I tend to skim it a couple of times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        PP yes line currently 57.5%, think it may be a couple of points higher, may even touch 60%.
                                        the RD-ometer says 56-44

Comment

the RD-ometer says 56-44
                                          I really should have gone into some shops rather than just punt the max online bet
                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

the RD-ometer says 56-44
                                            Looks like the polling stations are packed all over the place, I think I'd be taking the overs on that line by a decent bit. Think Kev's right that it could be 60

Comment

Bracing myself for a hosing here.

Comment

62-38

Comment

In fairness things like this do give a biased impression, there's no way No voters in Donegal would have their photos taken and developed by now.

Comment

Great group was set up for people travelling home I saw, my friends took advantage. 25% back on your travel fees by showing a booking, another 25% for an aul selfie outside the polling station.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                      In fairness things like this do give a biased impression, there's no way No voters in Donegal would have their photos taken and developed by now.
                                                      Be good craic make a day of it. Cans early and disco music the whole way over on the bus. Good day
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Poor oul Keith Mills, over in Vienna for the Eurovision. Imagine how it will be for him if it passes and everyone congratulates him when they find out he's Irish.

Comment

just had a guy in giving me a quote for one of these lads. Quite energised to do this now - massive man cave potential imo (although will no doubt be taken over by kids in due course )

SPOILER

Comment

Very nice, what's the ballpark for one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                              Very nice, what's the ballpark for one of those?
                                                              website heyor

Comment

The tiger's back, lads.

Comment

just had a guy in giving me a quote for one of these lads. Quite energised to do this now - massive man cave potential imo (although will no doubt be taken over by kids in due course )

SPOILER
                                                                  Funny enough I can see the place where you're going to put it from my current location #stalkaments

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    Be good craic make a day of it. Cans early and disco music the whole way over on the bus. Good day
                                                                    They would wanna be careful they are not

when they rock up to the polling booth

Comment

Answer me beeps RD!

Comment

Funny enough I can see the place where you're going to put it from my current location #stalkaments
                                                                        Call in for tay

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                          The tiger's back, lads.
                                                                          if the tiger was back I'd be buying a new gaff complete with Lion heads on the entrance gates

Comment

if the tiger was back I'd be buying a new gaff complete with Lion heads on the entrance gates
                                                                            Gorse Hill on the market yet?

Comment

Bracing myself for a hosing here.
                                                                              is that the official slogan of the Yes side?

Comment

I bet I know why he was up bright and early.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  62-38
                                                                                  PP have it at 60.5 now

Comment

Big moves across the board.

Comment

PP have it at 60.5 now
                                                                                      Increased Turnout => Increased Yes

Comment

Going to have to go home to strategically vote no

Comment

Call in for tay
                                                                                          Golf beckoned.

Comment

Golf beckoned.
                                                                                            Nice day for it. Where are you playing
                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

I'm still not giving up on the hoping there is a chance that rd3 will be living in a cardboard box tomorrow rather than buying a fancy Scandi shed.
                                                                                              early reports are showing huge turnout in the cities and a way below par turnout in the backward facing parts.

I'm at a wedding at the moment in Blaa land and there are going to be thousands of miles driven today by young people who were partying till 5 this morning going home to vote and coming back tonight for another night of partying.
                                                                                              I don't ever remember seeing any issue that has engaged the under thirties as much as this.

One time for the polls to be way off in the right direction.

Vote early, Vote often.
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Will Ronan Mullen have a camera pointed at him when the result is confirmed? I want to be able to pinpoint the moment his heart breaks

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                  Will Ronan Mullen have a camera pointed at him when the result is confirmed? I want to be able to pinpoint the moment his heart breaks
                                                                                                  And then hit him with his own briefcase, repeatedly?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    I'm still not giving up on the hoping there is a chance that rd3 will be living in a cardboard box tomorrow rather than buying a fancy Scandi shed.
                                                                                                    early reports are showing huge turnout in the cities and a way below par turnout in the backward facing parts.

I'm at a wedding at the moment in Blaa land and there are going to be thousands of miles driven today by young people who were partying till 5 this morning going home to vote and coming back tonight for another night of partying.
                                                                                                    I don't ever remember seeing any issue that has engaged the under thirties as much as this.

One time for the polls to be way off in the right direction.

Vote early, Vote often.
                                                                                                    They been engaged too long , thats the problem .

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      There's certainly a chance, woah I got this wrong.

Comment

The tiger's back, lads.
                                                                                                        Well and truly.

I had the bank calling wed evening to come in and have a chat if i wanted to do the house up or change the car.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Go out and vote, and vote yes, even if you don't give a shit. Vote, and vote yes.

If you need a reason, it's this.

Fuck this guy.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Zod; 22-05-15, 11:43.

Comment

Go out and vote, and vote yes, even if you don't give a shit. Vote, and vote yes.

Fuck this guy.
                                                                                                            You are as bad as him telling people how to vote imo.

Comment

Really good fun winding up my boss, "there could be unforseen complications, should we really vote yes?"

So anyway, looking for new job

When are the result tabulated?

Comment

Fuck this guy.
                                                                                                                I voted yes but you can fuck him yourself

Comment

I have received a text reminding me to vote. I have also sent a text to a friend to get her to vote. Neither of these two things have ever happened.

It's a grand soft day out, good for the Yes side.

Does this make me worried about the IPB bets I'm aware of? No. Unless some of you have gone all in on under 59.5% or something. The constituency bets should still be fine, and if voting is slow in the bog then that's a good thing for the constituency bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    You are as bad as him telling people how to vote imo.
                                                                                                                    I'll happily take that responsibility if it means people go out to actually vote for equality in our society.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                      I voted yes but you can fuck him yourself
                                                                                                                      sorry, "Fuck this guy, yo".

Comment

Just witnessed a jumper on the bridge on the Santry flyover just now. He just stopped the car in the middle of the flyover to the M1 and climbed over and stood on the other side of the rail. Few horrified looking women in cars backed up behind his by the time i knew what was going on. His 2 buddies talked him out of it hoisting his arse on the top of the rail and swivelled back over like it was a bar stool. He looked more pissed off than suicidal. They looked eastern european.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          Does this make me worried about the IPB bets I'm aware of? No. Unless some of you have gone all in on under 59.5% or something. The constituency bets should still be fine, and if voting is slow in the bog then that's a good thing for the constituency bets.
                                                                                                                          there'll be a nice surge of culchies in the afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X