This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^

wow ! I suppose its what you are used to seeing but that weight loss didnt suit him really.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Ger Brennan piece on why he's voting no.
      The 'Yes' side in the marriage-referendum debate is absolutely right that equality in society is highly important.

It bears remembering he is a religion teacher
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Haven't been following other referendum at all, I assume no is a lock? Can't be listening to student union types blathering about how they are going to do more for de youth. If

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          When is this event taking place, could be the first IPBPPV event.
          Be a bit of a non event similar to Mayweather (me) vs Pacman (CHD)

Comment

There should be an IPB Defathalon 1 day event:

Pool
            Darts
            Snooker
            Bowling
            Pitch and Putt
            Poker

Mandatory drinking levels per event
            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
              So you're the woman beating scumbag and CHD is the nice down to earth gentleman building churches and schools for the impoverished people of his native land?

That's an odd comparison.

Comment

stressed.net
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Bet365 offer
                  Real/Juve Dc @1/4 €12.50 profit
                  Draw in play @3/1 (could let it ride for a while and hope for early goal) €100 profit.

Paddy Power offer
                  Bet 20 Khedira fgs not named in the squad.
                  Get 2x€5 in play bets.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Ger Brennan piece on why he's voting no.
                    The 'Yes' side in the marriage-referendum debate is absolutely right that equality in society is highly important.

It bears remembering he is a religion teacher
                    Jaysus that's a load of nonsense dressed beyond it's station. Saw one of his former students describe his as a religious nut, the whole piece just misses the mark.

And the old "I'm not racist cos I have black friends" thrown in for measure.
                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 13-05-15, 13:20.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

Pool
                      Darts
                      Snooker
                      Bowling
                      Pitch and Putt
                      Poker

I would win the first 3 hard on the bridle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Suppose I'm asking from a practical perspective. Has anyone tried to do this? E.g. in Malta.

Depends on the company and their current HR practise, when I started I was made open a Maltese bank account but a friend of mine that started later is still getting paid to her Swiss bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                          So you're the woman beating scumbag and CHD is the nice down to earth gentleman building churches and schools for the impoverished people of his native land?

That's an odd comparison.
                          I'd rather be Floyd than Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                            Jaysus that's a load of nonsense dressed beyond it's station. Saw one of his former students describe his as a religious nut, the whole piece just misses the mark.

And the old "I'm not racist cos I have black friends" thrown in for measure.
                            I think the Yes campaign will be responsible for more floating voters voting NO than the No campaign.

Comment

Cheers. There have been some interesting changes all right. Like the new Court of Appeal leaving the Supreme Court free to decide on weightier issues. The medical negligence cases are awful - usually seems to be a kid with something awful and parents are left in limbo for maybe a decade with not much support until the case is settled. Remember a case recently where the parents were awarded €10m+ on behalf of their kid and their main comment was 'that's all well and good, but we've essentially lost a decade on 24hour care and pitiful support, so who's going to give us back that decade?'
                              I'll tell you how these cases work in reality some time, not on here obviously. The reality of it is remarkable actually.
                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

can anyone point me in the direction to get the cheapest flights to veags july 8th -july 13th, cheapest i can find atm is €978 ?

Comment

Anyone have a dishwasher cunce repair cunce they'd recommend.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

fancy juventus to win tonight. type of team who will kill real on counter.
                                    Last edited by mugsy; 13-05-15, 13:41.

Comment

Even with 6 or 7 pints on board?
                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

All these posts on how best to arb a special offer for a tenner are nearly bringing me to tears.

Comment

Thought NorwichFanRob was regarded as the best at pool/snooker?

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The brother made a 142 break against me years ago. What a waste of talent.

Comment

We'll make it happen some day.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Theres a fair but of overkill in the campaigning. Needs to be a week's max campaigning on these things as it just degenerates into minor irrelevant points fairly quickly.

But, this:

It is actually not at all like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      We'll make it happen some day.
                                                      Actually I'll be playing in Wexford in a couple of weeks. Have you a team Finks? We should organise a friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                        can anyone point me in the direction to get the cheapest flights to veags july 8th -july 13th, cheapest i can find atm is €978 ?
                                                        skyscanner website will point you to the cheapest, but its coming in at €950 best so looks like you are fucked for those dates.
                                                        Alternative might be to try a package deal with Thompson or the American Tours lot on Abbey St as they may have pre-booked hotel/flight spots before the collapse of the Euro. Though they usually have the budget level hotels, Excalibur, Trop etc but they are fine imo.

Comment

Comment

skyscanner website will point you to the cheapest, but its coming in at €950 best so looks like you are fucked for those dates.
                                                            Alternative might be to try a package deal with Thompson or the American Tours lot on Abbey St as they may have pre-booked hotel/flight spots before the collapse of the Euro. Though they usually have the budget level hotels, Excalibur, Trop etc but they are fine imo.
                                                            I remember I was getting my haircut a whileaago and the two guys next to me were discussing Vegas trips they'd bought from travel agents (my initial reaction was wtf) but they did seem to get decent deals.

Comment

You say that, but then you don't say what it actually is like, so its not really a great argument.
                                                              I was thinking while reading the article (and I know it's not what the referendum is about) that I'd rather have a mother and a father than same sex parents - is that idea abhorrent?
                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 13-05-15, 14:12.

Comment

cheers AJ pretty much dont care where i stay, will take a look at the thompson and american tours deals and see what pops up.

Comment

Derek was at his best in the calorgas housewife of the year show

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                    I was thinking while reading the article (and I know it's not what the referendum is about) that I'd rather have a mother and a father than same sex parents - is that idea abhorrent?
                                                                    I don't think that is abhorrent. And I would probably be voting yes if I was in the country.

Hitch, there are many reasons why voting No does not make you a prick to people but there is no point trying to get into it with you, I have a 4.00 tee time.

My point is that the shoving it down your throat style of all these people that want to let everyone know how much they are in favour of gay marraige is a bit annoying. The fact that multi-nationals are all getting involved in a referendum is bizarre to me for example.

Comment

Me. Robs not bad though

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                        The brother made a 142 break against me years ago. What a waste of talent.
                                                                        Jayminator has a similar high break too.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                        All these posts on how best to arb a special offer for a tenner are nearly bringing me to tears.
                                                                        Not everyone is a highroller like you and others. There's plenty of IPB'ers would would be happy to pick up 2 x free €5 free bets on a game for no risk, and also collect some guaranteed profit on the Bet365 offer.

Comment

Pool
                                                                          Darts
                                                                          Snooker
                                                                          Bowling
                                                                          Pitch and Putt
                                                                          Poker

Letterkenny an ideal destination for a weekend away doing this.

Pool/Snooker Hall - Check
                                                                          Darts/Drinking/Beds in my gaf - Check
                                                                          Bowling w/ drinking - Check
                                                                          Pitch and Putt - Check
                                                                          Poker - Check

Me. Robs not bad though
                                                                          Al Kenny would be up there too. I think i'd take you as well

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Jayminator has a similar high break too.
                                                                            53 is mine. Quite a few years ago now.

Comment

Pitch and Putt - Check
                                                                              Poker - Check

Albert is very good aswell in fairness

Comment

Best place for prescription sunglasses? Vision Express charging an arm and a leg
                                                                                Specsavers or has anyone tried online?
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

53 is mine. Quite a few years ago now.
                                                                                  I've a 73 break. 9 reds and 9 blacks, pot the red and then had an easy blue but went for a difficult black. Pretty silly seeing as my next highest break is 49 and i just ran really well to get anywhere near 73 so should have taken the points. Haven't picked up a snooker cue in over 7 years. Miss the game!

Comment

Pitch and Putt - Check
                                                                                    Poker - Check

I am sure MrsFD would love that.

Ship her and the kids off to Scotland I suppose.

Comment

...

Comment

I am sure MrsFD would love that.

Ship her and the kids off to Scotland I suppose.
                                                                                        We will need a cook & servers ffs.

Comment

Hit an 86 years ago when i played all the time, would be doing well to get past 30 odd these days. I cant seem to concentrate long enough anymore to play snooker (or poker either come to think of it) have developed the attention span of a goldfish.
                                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                            It is actually not at all like that.
                                                                                            It is a little bit.
                                                                                            A lot of people are saying they are voting yes but with no idea of the facts behind it but afraid to show ignorance because being unsure is nearly as bad as a staunch no to some people.

Comment

Does anyone else play darts?

Comment

Enda K channelling his inner RD3.

The Dáil has been adjourned for the second time in a row about water charges, the amount collected so far and the manner in which Taoiseach Enda Kenny responded to questions.
                                                                                                Socialist Party TD Paul Murphy repeatedly asked Mr Kenny how much Irish Water had received in payment following the issuing of the first quarterly bills.
                                                                                                The Taoiseach told him to “toddle along” to a meeting later this afternoon with Irish Water who would answer any questions he wanted.

When Socialist Party TD Ruth Coppinger asked what was the point of leaders’ questions, Mr Kenny replied: “It’s to tell you where to go.”

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  Best place for prescription sunglasses? Vision Express charging an arm and a leg
                                                                                                  Specsavers or has anyone tried online?

If you know your prescription, then just order online. Fuck paying B&M prices.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 13-05-15, 14:57.

Comment

Does anyone else play darts?
                                                                                                    Got a board up in the new place and trying to put in a bit of practice for the inevitable IPB darts (and other sports) spectacular.

Comment

Hit a 147 before

in darts

/ill get me coat

Comment

Are there alternate lines for the political bets that RD linked yesterday? Want to bet SF sub 20 and FG over 65.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                          Hit a 147 before

in darts

/ill get me coat
                                                                                                          Good darts m8

Comment

Got a board up in the new place and trying to put in a bit of practice for the inevitable IPB darts (and other sports) spectacular.
                                                                                                            Just after ordering a Snooker table online to brush up myself.

Comment

My brother was off scratth at golf, could hit 147s in snooker and played senior football from like 14? He broke his back the overachieving bastard

that kid on the late late is better at snooker than me

Comment

I could turn a monkey into a decent snooker player, example hank Marvin, he has improved ten fold since I first met him and could possibly be a 30 break player now

Comment

I could turn a monkey into a decent snooker player, example hank Marvin, he has improved ten fold since I first met him and could possibly be a 30 break player now
                                                                                                                  But you are still shit at darts.

Comment

How do you coach snooker beyond the basics?

Serious/stupid question, delete as applicable.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

Somewhat related. How the fuck is bowling a sport. Surely it is easy to get to a point where you can hit a strike every time??

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

Technique, timing and basic shot selection. Shot selection alone would improve most players

Comment

But you are still shit at darts.
                                                                                                                          Division 2 town league champion

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X