Do they still serve up chips in newspaper in the UK. I would throw a wobbler if I got my chips served up in a fooking newspaper. LOLbrits
    Doubt it with health&safety gone mad!, but that reminds me of Paul Hill. Theres nothing worse than your stomach turning when eating by hearing something and its got nothing to do with the food. There was Paul Hill minding his own business enjoying his chips probably knew nothing other than newspaper wrapping and when it changed in later years probably didnt think to look back. His high spirits spoiled oh him when a hippie insinuated his lot were terrorists.

The bit when his stomach turns as hes eating a takeaway when he replies ''Ive seen people die before my very fcuking eyes..... you prick''

Tell me you guys don't do that elbows.
      We use boxes

That was only wrapped round the greaseproof paper. The little bag was put down on a sheet then wrapped again in newspapers. Now its fake printed newspaper.
        But but, the print will run into your fingers when yer trying to et them? The fecking headlines will be all over your hands when you wake up next morning .

It's bad enough when you go into a jacks over there and you say nice touch having a newspaper in the toilet but eh there was no loo roll. Eh, that is the loo roll chuck.

There is an art to wrapping a fish and chips so that they don't not go mushy in the paper (so I have been told)

I just get annoyed at everyone calling us all English. Except when they do something bad/wrong then they get classed as Scottish
            Rangers annoyed or Celtic annoyed ?

Love when cunce say cunce.

I hate when cunce put your cold can of coke in with your chips.
                This is the second time I've seen you say this recently, cant wait to meet you and fuck up your chips
                There is an art to wrapping a fish and chips so that they don't not go mushy in the paper (so I have been told)
                How are your mushy peas? what do you cook your chips in?

Anyone remember Nuri Sahin from boards? People who read the soccer forum probably do.

He got banned last year and is still going on about it. Their is four blog posts about boards in there. Had a look at the first one and its way too long to read but breezed through it. The guy is obsessed!

Anyone remember Nuri Sahin from boards? People who read the soccer forum probably do.

He got banned last year and is still going on about it. Their is four blog posts about boards in there. Had a look at the first one and its way too long to read but breezed through it. The guy is obsessed!

http://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comm...g_permabanned/
                    Tied an onion to my belt..

Chippers should only be considered for a ranking if they serve an onion ring . One large portion of onion fully battered, not the poloesque three or four small soggy rings that have become the norm.
                      Same with battered mushrooms, not the garlic flavoured covered in breadcrumbs shite.

Next up was my betting. For those who don’t know, I was effectively gambling full time for the final year and a bit of my degree as there were no real jobs of note out there, and I was making a lot of money betting on sports (football, golf, NHLand NBA basketball primarily). I’m very open to being superstitious about one’s betting. When someone is on a run at the table, don’t fuck with them. They’re on a roll. Same with sports betting. Some people I genuinely believe are a jinx to put it politely. Leeg was one of them. When he followed my bets, my strike (win) rate was down to 25%. I was losing bets and thus, losing money that got me by. He found it amusing, laughing it off as he was betting €5–10 at a push. So what’s it to him really.

I remember being on a 18 bet win streak in the NBA, and he hopped on bet 18 and I lost. There were a few examples of this, but he just didn’t get it. I had to create a separate betting chat on Skype for betting and chatting with the other lads to avoid him tailing my bets, though I heard one, possibly two of the lads from the chat were feeding him my NBA bets anyway in Scody94 or AaronH on Boards. I know it was not Aaron. But yeah, to say Leeg was a betting hex, jinx, curse, etc, etc. for me is putting it kindly. Fun games for him, livelihood for me. He simply cannot comprehend that.

People who believe in jinx's are not people I enjoy.

Here is this weeks quiz missing consonants stuff. I was pretty damn drunk so I didn't get a lot of the answers but ye should get them all anyway

_ i _ _ _ / _ a _ _ o _ (The Hitman)
                            _ _ a _ _ e _ / _ a _ _ _ e _ _ (Wizard of Dri.........picture is missing the rest)
                            _ o _ _ / _ _ E _ _ o e (Superbrat)
                            _ _ a _ _ / _ i _ a _ _ a (Ol Blue Eyes)
                            _ o u i _ / A _ _ _ _ _ o _ _ (Satchmo)
                            _ _ e _ / _ o _ _ a _ (Great White Shark)
                            A _ _ e _ _ / _ e / _ a _ _ o (Boston Strangler)
                            _ o _ _ / _ o _ _ i (Teflon Don)
                            _ a _ i _ / _ o _ _ i _ (Pearl)
                            _ a _ _ o _ (The Barrowsiders)

After writing those out I now realise I only remember 5/10 lol

He was always a massive narcissist from when I used to read that forum back in the day.

Here is this weeks quiz missing consonants stuff. I was pretty damn drunk so I didn't get a lot of the answers but ye should get them all anyway

_ i _ _ _ / _ a _ _ o _ (The Hitman) - Ricky Hatton
                                _ _ a _ _ e _ / _ a _ _ _ e _ _ (Wizard of Dri.........picture is missing the rest) - Stanley Matthews, Wizard of Dribble
                                _ o _ _ / _ _ E _ _ o e (Superbrat) - John McEnroe
                                _ _ a _ _ / _ i _ a _ _ a (Ol Blue Eyes) - Frank Sinatra
                                _ o u i _ / A _ _ _ _ _ o _ _ (Satchmo) - Louis Armstrong
                                _ _ e _ / _ o _ _ a _ (Great White Shark) - Greg Norman
                                A _ _ e _ _ / _ e / _ a _ _ o (Boston Strangler) - Albert De Something
                                _ o _ _ / _ o _ _ i (Teflon Don) - John Gotti

After writing those out I now realise I only remember 5/10 lol

Am Knackered ..... weekend of watching Irish Open stream ( superb) and 2 days on lough fishing ( superb ) tmw is a lie in and then off to catch more of these during day with golf ( masters ) in evening ....do think I have been good and died and gone to heaven

Beautiful fish really think brown trout does them a disservice. Shades of gold silver brown and red spots. Fried in butter crispy skin such a tasty fish.

Jesus what a loon, he goes through 30 or so soccer forum posters he has a grievance with in this post, Lloyd(5), rasta (26) and KevIRL(29) might want to review their personal security arrangements!

(can't cut and paste from it on my phone for some Reason)

This is the second time I've seen you say this recently, cant wait to meet you and fuck up your chips

How are your mushy peas? what do you cook your chips in?
                                        Mushy peas are good. Rapeseed oil

Frank / Sinatra (Ol Blue Eyes)
                                          Louis / Armstrong (Satchmo)
                                          Albert / De / Salvo (Boston Strangler) (although I thought it was Silvo)
                                          John / Gotti (Teflon Don)

Elbows should host a Fish&Chips and Wine&Cheese night.

Aim at both sections.

Jesus what a loon, he goes through 30 or so soccer forum posters he has a grievance with in this post, Lloyd(5), rasta (26) and KevIRL(29) might want to review their personal security arrangements!

Jaysis

Lloyd
                                                Ah this waste of space. Pals with the likes of Des, 5starpool, Mr. Alan, Frisbee, KevIRL, Mitch and KaG/Kunakka. There’s a theme there, they all dislike me.

Lloyd is an interesting chap. He does his upmost to come across as some sort of perceived ‘hard man’ in the soccer forums, usually going on about football being a ‘man’s game’ or some bollocks like that. Someone better tell the women that, and to get back into their kitchens and have their meal ready for their men when they arrive, heh. Lloyd loves to defend all sorts of crude and frankly awful challenges, potential leg breakers. He’s a tough man, gym rat is Lloyd.

I remember one time someone called him out for also posting when Liverpool were doing poorly last year, maybe late 2013. His response one morning was to deny that, and he posted a Youtube video of him in a gym working out, saying that he was too busy in there to be on Boards. Maybe a half an hour later he deleted his post. I called him out on it later that day, and on a couple of occasions after that. He’s denied ever posting them. For a guy who supposedly doesn’t like hypocrites and liars, well, I’ll let you be the judge of that.

Aside of his opinions on Liverpool during Rodgers time as manager which are similar to Alan, I’d didn’t have much issue with him before that. But his faux image he likes to display on Boards is a crock of shit. He is a liar, and he is a hypocrite. From that moment on I had gone from little to no time for him which is kind of amusing given the fact that early doors in my time on the soccer forum I tried recruiting the guy to my previous football forum (a fallout forum from the BBC 606 forums going to shit in ’06) I was posting on before. Again, if admin can see deleted PMs, one of my earliest ones would be to him in 2008-ish. The liar will probably deny it I imagine. He was the only person from the soccer forum I looked at getting to join that forum back in the day. Says a lot about what I used to think of his opinion to now.

Oh, and thanks for straight up going to the moderators, whining like the ‘tough guy’ you are about some gifs and pics. I highly doubt you reported anyone else like you did to me, despite the option of turning off pictures or how about, YA KNOW, blocking my posts entirely. Idiot.

Rasta
                                                Scum. Trying to justify heinous chants about Heysel and the like from Man U supporters says it all about him. Regular troll year in, year out.

KevIRL
                                                Nearly missed out on this idiot.

KevIRL I went into some detail on my time as a moderator. The guy was a nuisance who I should have banned at one point from the Fantasy Sports Arena forum.

And again, look at the Boardseye thread to see him and his pals try to justify racial abuse.

He’ll cry that I PM’ed him, but if you read my three PMs (I have them somewhere, possibly on Twitter), they are fairly tame stuff I just let him know I was onto him and his subtle trolling of me, sly little digs here or there at me instead of me dragging out in forum.

Guy has issues.

Macaris in Finglas, however, is empirically the best chipper in Dublin. 2nd only to the Roma II on Camden St, which has the added bonus of being in town.
                                                  So Macaris is the best but Roma is the bestest of the lot

Elbows should host a Fish&Chips and Wine&Cheese night.

Aim at both sections.
                                                    Instead of the 12 pubs could do the 12 chippers with byob

Can't wait for the golf. Bit annoying that Tiger's first few holes aren't televised. 50 e/w on him at 50/1.

Thought it was savage value for the best player to ever pick up a stick and was surprised the price stayed out there despite the rumours of him shooting a worse-ball 66 in practice and hitting 100 chips in front of a crowd and not fluffing one of them.

Can't wait for the golf. Bit annoying that Tiger's first few holes aren't televised. 50 e/w on him at 50/1.

Thought it was savage value for the best player to ever pick up a stick and was surprised the price stayed out there despite the rumours of him shooting a worse-ball 66 in practice and hitting 100 chips in front of a crowd and not fluffing one of them.
                                                        Price is long gone now, 30s on the machine now

Maybe I should trade out!

Are all hoovers retards? Presumably some of them actually hoover shit up as opposed to pushing it around the place? Just beat the bejesus out of my fella, the loot Ill have to spend replacing him certainly worth the satisfaction of when the cunt finally broke against the wall.
                                                            Inamimate fooking object my balls.

Jaysis

Lloyd
                                                              Ah this waste of space. Pals with the likes of Des, 5starpool, Mr. Alan, Frisbee, KevIRL, Mitch and KaG/Kunakka. There’s a theme there, they all dislike me.

Lloyd is an interesting chap. He does his upmost to come across as some sort of perceived ‘hard man’ in the soccer forums, usually going on about football being a ‘man’s game’ or some bollocks like that. Someone better tell the women that, and to get back into their kitchens and have their meal ready for their men when they arrive, heh. Lloyd loves to defend all sorts of crude and frankly awful challenges, potential leg breakers. He’s a tough man, gym rat is Lloyd.

I remember one time someone called him out for also posting when Liverpool were doing poorly last year, maybe late 2013. His response one morning was to deny that, and he posted a Youtube video of him in a gym working out, saying that he was too busy in there to be on Boards. Maybe a half an hour later he deleted his post. I called him out on it later that day, and on a couple of occasions after that. He’s denied ever posting them. For a guy who supposedly doesn’t like hypocrites and liars, well, I’ll let you be the judge of that.

Aside of his opinions on Liverpool during Rodgers time as manager which are similar to Alan, I’d didn’t have much issue with him before that. But his faux image he likes to display on Boards is a crock of shit. He is a liar, and he is a hypocrite. From that moment on I had gone from little to no time for him which is kind of amusing given the fact that early doors in my time on the soccer forum I tried recruiting the guy to my previous football forum (a fallout forum from the BBC 606 forums going to shit in ’06) I was posting on before. Again, if admin can see deleted PMs, one of my earliest ones would be to him in 2008-ish. The liar will probably deny it I imagine. He was the only person from the soccer forum I looked at getting to join that forum back in the day. Says a lot about what I used to think of his opinion to now.

Oh, and thanks for straight up going to the moderators, whining like the ‘tough guy’ you are about some gifs and pics. I highly doubt you reported anyone else like you did to me, despite the option of turning off pictures or how about, YA KNOW, blocking my posts entirely. Idiot.

Rasta
                                                              Scum. Trying to justify heinous chants about Heysel and the like from Man U supporters says it all about him. Regular troll year in, year out.

KevIRL
                                                              Nearly missed out on this idiot.

KevIRL I went into some detail on my time as a moderator. The guy was a nuisance who I should have banned at one point from the Fantasy Sports Arena forum.

And again, look at the Boardseye thread to see him and his pals try to justify racial abuse.

He’ll cry that I PM’ed him, but if you read my three PMs (I have them somewhere, possibly on Twitter), they are fairly tame stuff I just let him know I was onto him and his subtle trolling of me, sly little digs here or there at me instead of me dragging out in forum.

Guy has issues.
                                                              What a fucking space cadet. And that says a lot coming from me!

He kinda nailed Lloyd and KevIrl, though 5starpool got off a bit light.

Are all hoovers retards? Presumably some of them actually hoover shit up as opposed to pushing it around the place? Just beat the bejesus out of my fella, the loot Ill have to spend replacing him certainly worth the satisfaction of when the cunt finally broke against the wall.
                                                                  You do realize that you have to empty the dust/dirt from them?

[cough] http://www.adverts.ie/vacuum-cleaner...hoover/7750710 [/cough] I realise you're not in Dublin but many posters who also find themselves challenged by similar problems are, and the hoover in the link is answer to all and every problem associated with dirt, dust and general messiness that needs cleaning.

In full on fire sale mode though, so any reasonable offers on any of my adverts will be accepted from IPBers over the next couple of days. Very little left, but if you see anything on my adverts that you want drop me a PM and we'll do a deal
                                                                    Last edited by Iago; 09-04-15, 09:08.

@AJ/someone with football knowledge.

Uefa have ordered the England U19 Womens game restart in the 96th minute with a penalty for England because apparently the ref disallowed a penalty! Wtf? Being played tonight according to Brian Swanson on twitter.

@AJ/someone with football knowledge.

Uefa have ordered the England U19 Womens game restart in the 96th minute with a penalty for England because apparently the ref disallowed a penalty! Wtf? Being played tonight according to Brian Swanson on twitter.
                                                                        It seems fairly farcical alright and appears to differ from every other ruling they've ever made. Ref making a mistake is usually put down as one of those things. Dangerous precedent etc. Sure we might as well re-appeal Hansson missing THs handball again.

So Macaris is the best but Roma is the bestest of the lot
                                                                          That's what I said. This isn't a place for logic and reason. My use of "empirically" was to highlight the complete lack of empiricism involved. Chip shops and love thereof is a matter purely for the

Roma II has the best sausage in batter in Dublin (confirmed while sober too)

Remember being in Fusco's beside the ramble inn many moons ago and a local family fued broke out. Guy got thrown through the window and one guy jumped the counter. Blood everywhere, including on my chips.

It seems fairly farcical alright and appears to differ from every other ruling they've ever made. Ref making a mistake is usually put down as one of those things. Dangerous precedent etc. Sure we might as well re-appeal Hansson missing THs handball again.
                                                                              Yeah I was thinking if they do it here, why can't they do it in a future Euro qualifier or CL game. Could open a whole can of worms.

Have two OnePlus one invites if anyone is interested?

Roma II has the best sausage in batter in Dublin (confirmed while sober too)

Remember being in Fusco's beside the ramble inn many moons ago and a local family fued broke out. Guy got thrown through the window and one guy jumped the counter. Blood everywhere, including on my chips.
                                                                                      Puzzolli's no?

What are the best websites for travel hacking? - i.e. getting first class flights for next to nothing provided you aren't fussy about where you go. Remember roadsweeper telling me about some before, but can't seem to recall any.
                                                                                        Try these

Want bargain holiday deals plus the latest travel news everyday? We got you ✈ Deals from our team of travel experts ✓ Great value travel ✓ HolidayPirates

Puzzolli's no?
                                                                                            Unless it has changed but was definitely Fusco's at that stage - It wasn't the ramble inn LOL memory fading
                                                                                            Last edited by elbows; 09-04-15, 10:28.

Good deal here for anyone that wants to fly from Minsk (and presumably through Ukraine )

Unless it has changed but was definitely Fusco's at that stage
                                                                                                Puzzoli Family had that for most of the 90's.

Things are looking up.

Just received an email titled 'job opportunities at The City Bin Company'. Prospects.

Puzzoli Family had that for most of the 90's.
                                                                                                    It was the Jolly Beggarman I was thinking of not the Ramble Inn.

[cough] http://www.adverts.ie/vacuum-cleaner...hoover/7750710 [/cough] I realise you're not in Dublin but many posters who also find themselves challenged by similar problems are, and the hoover in the link is answer to all and every problem associated with dirt, dust and general messiness that needs cleaning.

In full on fire sale mode though, so any reasonable offers on any of my adverts will be accepted from IPBers over the next couple of days. Very little left, but if you see anything on my adverts that you want drop me a PM and we'll do a deal
                                                                                                        lol @ selling cups for €30
                                                                                                        You are in the wrong market there
                                                                                                        20 for the light
                                                                                                        5 for the xmas dishes
                                                                                                        tenner for thre cups
                                                                                                        20 for the candlestick holders

It was the Jolly Beggarman I was thinking of not the Ramble Inn.
                                                                                                          Ah, the JB.

Some life for a chartered accountant

In the 1980s there was a series of coup attempts against President France-Albert René, some of which were supported by South Africa. In 1981, Mike Hoare led a team of 43 South African mercenaries masquerading as holidaying Rugby players in a coup attempt in what is known as The Seychelles Affair.[7] There was a gun battle at the airport, and most of the mercenaries later escaped in a hijacked Air India plane.[7]

They look very good!

I'm thinking though more of the more extreme hacking ones where you buy airmiles on an exchange and cash it in for first class flights
                                                                                                              Not familiar with those.

Post the details if you come across more information

Had a lot of weird dreams last night and honestly am not sure which things in my brain are memories over the last few days and which are just dreams. Kinda makes things fun!!

8/10 in those missing consonants, only 2 unanswered are

Had a lot of weird dreams last night and honestly am not sure which things in my brain are memories over the last few days and which are just dreams. Kinda makes things fun!!

8/10 in those missing consonants, only 2 unanswered are

Carlow.

I've seen similar stuff like this before from him. I think it's very weird and obsessive behaviour and there is evidence of self delusion littered throughout the various ramblings he's been spewing out there within the last year. I say this and genuinely mean it: I hope he manages to pull away from this stuff as it clearly isn't doing him any good.

carlow.

Have two OnePlus one invites if anyone is interested?
                                                                                                                        Have you flashed lollipop onto it yet, I'm still waiting for the official release but they keep dragging their feet.

What are the best websites for travel hacking? - i.e. getting first class flights for next to nothing provided you aren't fussy about where you go. Remember roadsweeper telling me about some before, but can't seem to recall any.
                                                                                                                        Watched this yesterday, I've been travelling a lot over the last while but throughout Europe and you can never get any kind of incentives flying Aer Lingus or Ryanair, some of the guys I work with come in from the US and they get first class bumps a lot and living the good life the fuckers

i travel for work. constantly. this video will only help you if you travel a lot, if you don't fly a lot don't watch rather than watching then going on and...

Ah, the JB.
                                                                                                                          It is, was and always will be, The Happy Knacker.