This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad we've at this talk. Next on the agenda: Tea

Grabbed a spicy tikka masala and nann from Tesco. Alsoa bottle of Honey Dew Organic Golden Ale.

Pic to follow via chd.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is said picture via Lottie

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
        Lads, Crow Black Chicken on in Gypsy rose April 11th. I'm going. Session!

It's my bi annual trip to Dublin so it is a pretty big deal and I'd love if any of ye sound heads would like to join me.

There will be cocktails before hand and no doubt burger and chips later on in the night.
        I'll bring a six pack of metalman for anyone who is there before 7pm.
        Icarus152
        The Rigger
        Lazare
        Deadparrot
        Special guest AJ

All confirmed.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I used to think oreos were the most overrated biscuit ever, now I love them. wtf, help

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            I used to think oreos were the most overrated biscuit ever, now I love them. wtf, help
            Do you drink Guinness m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Do you drink Guinness m8
              Are ye two numbskulls coming in for a pint on Saturday?

Comment

I've given Rigger access to my account, in case that wasn't immediately obvious from my profile pic and such.

Comment

Do you drink Guinness m8
                  nah m8 why investig8
                  might be around all right, think I'm meant to be at a class reunion drinks thing in town

Comment

In the process of booking trip for Cheltenham 2016. Will be my first and likely only time going. Gonna head over for the Thursday and Friday with my brother. Flights to Bristol booked out already but can book to Birmingham easy enough.

Any tips re accommodation? What is Birmingham like or should we attempt to stay closer? Also how quick do tickets to the races sell out and is it worth shelling out for the dearer tickets for casual enough racing fans? Very excited about it and just want to make sure i dont leave to much to chance.

Comment

might be around all right, think I'm meant to be at a class reunion drinks thing in town
                      Yay, live Werewolf imo.

Comment

Unfortunately I will be in Bray

Comment

I've given Rigger access to my account, in case that wasn't immediately obvious from my profile pic and such.
                          Wasn't me m8. Falsely accused.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                            Wasn't me m8. Falsely accused.
                            O I C.

Comment

nah m8 why investig8
                              Trying to catch you out. Phony Vegan.

Comment

Unfortunately I will be in Bray
                                Bring Karl Pinkerton, c'mon, last time was a laugh.

Comment

Bring Karl Pinkerton, c'mon, last time was a laugh.
                                  He'll be out with me. Might be able to head in after a bit in Bray, shall see. You all must stay out drinking til nobody will have us.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Trying to catch you out. Phony Vegan.
                                      It would have worked if I wasn't so isin-class

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Ah fck that would be a legendary event. Can't do it.
                                      More like won't m8, ye have her trapped now, out ye come.

Comment

Yay, live Werewolf imo.
                                        Live ww on a bisexual tour of the capital, who could resist that?
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ah fck that would be a legendary event. Can't do it.
                                          Ah ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Live ww on a bisexual tour of the capital, who could resist that?
                                            Is that a yes? you'll like the band. Eh, bisexual?

Comment

He'll be out with me. Might be able to head in after a bit in Bray, shall see. You all must stay out drinking til nobody will have us.
                                              Yay! don't let us down now m8.

Comment

Is Zod coming? think he got stuck in the toilet last time.

Comment

Yay! don't let us down now m8.
                                                  Will try.

Bring a crate of Metalman and we can hunt down AJ and Hitch til the pubs open again.

Comment

Guinness hophouse ad,shudder

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                      In the process of booking trip for Cheltenham 2016. Will be my first and likely only time going. Gonna head over for the Thursday and Friday with my brother. Flights to Bristol booked out already but can book to Birmingham easy enough.

Any tips re accommodation? What is Birmingham like or should we attempt to stay closer? Also how quick do tickets to the races sell out and is it worth shelling out for the dearer tickets for casual enough racing fans? Very excited about it and just want to make sure i dont leave to much to chance.
                                                      You'll get flights to Birmingham at normal prices until the weeks before.
                                                      Birmingham is about an hour away on raceday and rooms don't increase in price because of the races cab costs about 100 and there are loads of buses.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

dafuq, 17 girlfriends, http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/04/...?spt=sec&or=on also makes no sense that they all turned up, who did the doctors even ring. I'm assuming he has more that didnt come.

Comment

My two cent, others may disagree.

Fri is mental there, way too crowded not as enjoyable as Tue imo. I would go Tue/Wed but that's just a personal choice (I think champion hurdle is the best race of the meeting).

Don't stay in Birmingham, there are plenty of options in Chelt itself or close by. If you book a hotel before xmas you'll get something decent for the same money. If you do decide to go with Birmingham might be better to do the package with a travel agent as you'll get picked up each morning/evening etc. I would def spend a bit more and get the club tickets. First year I went we had Tattersall tickets for first 2 days and club tickets for second 2. We sneaked into club first two days and its far better. In the tatts you are looking at the horses arses for the last furlong. Buy them before Nov and I think you get a discount. Think only the Fri sells out but could be wrong on that one.

No matter what its hard not to enjoy yourself there so just do what you want yourself and then decide what worked for the following year

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            You'll get flights to Birmingham at normal prices until the weeks before.
                                                            Birmingham is about an hour away on raceday and rooms don't increase in price because of the races cab costs about 100 and there are loads of buses.
                                                            Cheers SP, so no panic basically. Falls perfectly into the school holidays next year so def don't want to miss out. full access tickets are like 90stg for gold cup day. Is it worth it for casual enough fans do you think?

Comment

While I'm giving out about ads, how did that axa ad where yer one basically cuckolds her bf/husband in the front yard with her neighbour get made. Hate to be one of those guys ' but if the roles were reversed there would have been an avalanche of twitter outrage/una mullalley and journal.ie thinkpieces about how 1 in 2 men are rapists who beat their wives or secretly want to
                                                              Last edited by Guest; 07-04-15, 21:16.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                My two cent, others may disagree.

Fri is mental there, way too crowded not as enjoyable as Tue imo. I would go Tue/Wed but that's just a personal choice (I think champion hurdle is the best race of the meeting).

Don't stay in Birmingham, there are plenty of options in Chelt itself or close by. If you book a hotel before xmas you'll get something decent for the same money. If you do decide to go with Birmingham might be better to do the package with a travel agent as you'll get picked up each morning/evening etc. I would def spend a bit more and get the club tickets. First year I went we had Tattersall tickets for first 2 days and club tickets for second 2. We sneaked into club first two days and its far better. In the tatts you are looking at the horses arses for the last furlong. Buy them before Nov and I think you get a discount. Think only the Fri sells out but could be wrong on that one.

No matter what its hard not to enjoy yourself there so just do what you want yourself and then decide what worked for the following year
                                                                Cheers man, can only go Thurs and Fri though if i could choose any day to be there it would be Tuesday.

Comment

CHD, not my pic.

SPOILER

Comment

dafuq, 17 girlfriends, http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/04/...?spt=sec&or=on also makes no sense that they all turned up, who did the doctors even ring. I'm assuming he has more that didnt come.
                                                                    Never came across the word "bilked" before.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      Never came across the word "bilked" before.
                                                                      Lucky man considering you used to play in the fitz

Comment

Only the Friday sells out but the Club tickets are worth the extra few quid. Don't worry about flights for another six months - Ryanair put on loads of them. Birmingham is miles away, stay in Cheltenham or otherwise Gloucester/Stroud are about 10 miles away.

Comment

Unless I'm missing something, PaddyPower have McIlroy at 7-2 to win the Masters here http://www.paddypower.com/bet/golf/r...ilroy-specials (career grand slam done in 2015) and have him priced up at 11-2 on the Masters book. Weird.

Comment

would be very surprised if this hasnt been posted here yet but this is class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhWhgA8Y0A

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Absolutely fantastic... 1 thank isn't enough. Don't think it has been posted before.
                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Cheers SP, so no panic basically. Falls perfectly into the school holidays next year so def don't want to miss out. full access tickets are like 90stg for gold cup day. Is it worth it for casual enough fans do you think?
                                                                                I'm going 15 years + and have never bought a ticket in advance. Handy enough to blag your way in, worst scenario is to buy one off a tout and save 20 or 30 quid off face value. Club is definitely where you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                  Absolutely fantastic... 1 thank isn't enough. Don't think it has been posted before.
                                                                                  It has.
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Song is:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Always loved it.

Comment

...

Comment

Having an argument with a friend, would like to hear IPB's opinions;

Who's the better player, Ashley Cole or Paul Scholes?

*no criteria given, just the question open to however you want to interpret it. I'm always hesitant to compare players playing in different positions but fuck it, just answer the question with your reasoning.
                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Sorry but how is this even debatable?

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                            Having an argument with a friend, would like to hear IPB's opinions;

Who's the better player, Ashley Cole or Paul Scholes?

*no criteria given, just the question open to however you want to interpret it. I'm always hesitant to compare players playing in different positions but fuck it, just answer the question with your reasoning.
                                                                                            Lol what?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

Hes spoken enough shit in the last year to make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                He is an awful pundit alright, but still doesn't take away from the fact that comparing him to Ashley Cole is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

Keane: An unaffected what?!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah don't think any of us fully appreciated his vow of silence during his playing career.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Might have tea and chocolate mates.

Comment

Is the 17-18 degrees of tomorrow/later today T-shirt weather? Never really know what temperatures 'mean'.
                                                                                                        Reminds me of my GF skyping home on easter monday.
                                                                                                        Everyone at home was sitting out in the garden, soaking up the rays and having a drinking. My missus was curled up with a blanket on the sofa.

I got opened up the weather app on my phone.
                                                                                                        Dublin/Derry: 12 degrees
                                                                                                        Sydney: 20 degrees

Comment

Feckn 'ell.

Comment

Such a load of bollocks.

Comment

Good morning
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                Good morning
                                                                                                                Afternoon

Comment

Good night

Comment

I bet you cried after watching the Guinness Munster All Blacks ad

Comment

...

Comment

guy in work has gone off on a 5 week holiday, now thats how you do it, not this drips and drabs thing.

when do you go to france?

Comment

Any small upgrades that could be made on this or any other good value PCs around the 800euro mark? http://www.hardwareversand.de/en/pcc...rator.gpOnly=0

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X