A firend used a pizza voucher that was like 10-15 years old there, it just said one free pizza

Aldo is really fucking cool
      Scary dude, afaik he just upped and left home, moved to Rio and was basically homeless so just trained all day and slept in the gym at night. Chased his dream and made it.

Now McGregor is going to make him a millionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9w5C0IEzDw

Anyone who is bored. McGregor live right now with Aldo, press conference in Brazil.
        I watched it m8 but I'm still fucking hungry.

"I knew you'd bite" Is the standard rebuttal when someone responds to a droolers post because they have nothing better to say
        Relax m8, I love you I do. You're one of my top 28 guys on here.

Scary dude, afaik he just upped and left home, moved to Rio and was basically homeless so just trained all day and slept in the gym at night. Chased his dream and made it.

Now McGregor is going to make him a millionaire.
        A Brazilian millionaire as well which is like a bazillion in proper countries.
        Last edited by davepoke/her; 20-03-15, 18:00.

Some good news at last for the family of a man killed in 2012. The scumbag still denies it.

Would be great if the BBC picked a black lesbian in a wheelchair to replace clarkson. Stephen Fry might do the job nicely though.

Bored and hungry.

Dangerous.

Some good news at last for the family of a man killed in 2012. The scumbag still denies it.

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/c...-31082563.html
                Yea, maybe he didn't do it.

He did. Been found guilty anyway. But he did it.

How do you know Dobbyman.

Only he knows for certain.

Chad, I'd like to see all your various avatars over time side by side, sort of tracking the history of the evolution.

k m8 will order pizza and get on that.

A firend used a pizza voucher that was like 10-15 years old there, it just said one free pizza
                            She didnt even have to do the towel drop to secure there would be no quibbles from the driver?

International tickets on sale next friday andy, see ya there.

She didnt even have to do the towel drop to secure there would be no quibbles from the driver?
                                If he dropped the towel I'd say that would work too

Sounds good tar, who is playing?

Invites aren't out yet, keep ye posted

Whiplash really knocks it out of the park on the intensity level, cracking film.

Dangerous activities tomorrow. Drinking in town from just after midday for the 3 rugby matches. Chances are I'll be in bed by 9pm and have to check on Sunday morning who actually won the championship

Whiplash really knocks it out of the park on the intensity level, cracking film.
                                          Think I'll watch it again. So good

Dangerous activities tomorrow. Drinking in town from just after midday for the 3 rugby matches. Chances are I'll be in bed by 9pm and have to check on Sunday morning who actually won the championship
                                            Is your sister a lecturer? One of my lecturers reminds me of what I image a 5starpoo might.

There is some to name but a few and all that yeah.

Was hoping for more of a chronological order situation with a little bit wrote about each. 5/10

I'm not here for your entertainment m8

Always get a bite from you m8

nash nash m8 wha lol

Lloyd chasing ones were the best, crackin' stuff

My boss is a cross between the music teacher in that and al swearengen from deadwood. Actually looks a bit like swearenegn. Probably the angriest man I've ever encountered, Has even taken anger management classes. He's not a good advert for them in any sort of before/after way

Is your sister a lecturer? One of my lecturers reminds me of what I image a 5starpoo might.
                                                            Nope. None of the 5starpoo family are educators (well except my future missus who is a primary teaching type, and technically not family yet).

Question for the fitness folk please

My sister has lost about a stone and a half over the last 3 months and she was chuffed with herself.

In the last two weeks, she has been instructed to go on a high fibre diet but no green veg by her doctor for medical reasons but she is now putting back on all the weight she lost as a result

And suggestions / recommendations on high fibre foods that won't pile the weight on

Obviously she still has to exercise

Oh and before you ask, sorry, no pictures available

Welcome to our world Dom. Not long now til we get to Strewelpeters age and can't remember if we need a piss or just had one.

My sister has lost about a stone and a half over the last 3 months and she was chuffed with herself.

In the last two weeks, she has been instructed to go on a high fibre diet but no green veg by her doctor for medical reasons but she is now putting back on all the weight she lost as a result

And suggestions / recommendations on high fibre foods that won't pile the weight on

brown pasta / rice is free on SW once she has plenty of fruit or veg with it. same with the likes of weetabix , all bran etc but must have 1/3 super free foods with it again fruit or veg. Melon is great and speeds up weight loss.
                                                                  Last edited by SatNav; 20-03-15, 22:11.

Cheapest bottle of wine at dinner was 65 quid. Didn't want to employ Zods 3rd least expensive strategy as that was 115. Swanky dinner was meant to be tomorrow
                                                                    200 million euro yacht visible from my window.

Brown rice and pasta are fucking disgusting. Would rather eat cardboard.

Get a second opinion.

Did they say why not to have any green veg? After watching about 100 hours of 'House' over the last few weeks, I'm thinking he was having a laugh, as most patients don't do what their doctor tells them to do.
                                                                          Last edited by ComradeCollie; 20-03-15, 23:09.

Get a second opinion.
                                                                            Did they say why not to have any green veg? After watching about 100 hours of 'House' over the last few weeks, I'm thinking he was having a laugh, as most patients don't do what their doctor tells them to do.
                                                                            Only got a brief call with her last night but think it is womens problems related. Will try get more details from her. I thought it was a bit odd but I'm no expert re diet or medicine!

Cheapest bottle of wine at dinner was 65 quid. Didn't want to employ Zods 3rd least expensive strategy as that was 115. Swanky dinner was meant to be tomorrow
                                                                              Go nick it m8

Got myself a nice little amazon warehouse deal just there.

Well i hope its a good deal...

To me seems around 200 off for the one i picked which was pristine packaging, slight cosmetic damage to accessories, which i would assume is the charger? Nothing about cosmetic damage to the laptop itself.

Lenovo G50-70 15.6-inch Notebook (Black) - (Intel Core i7-4510U 2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Integrated Graphics, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Windows 8.1

€530ish versus €730ish brand new.
                                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 21-03-15, 00:08.

This is where you look up the price to get it online and feel even worse

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                      My boss is a cross between the music teacher in that and al swearengen from deadwood. Actually looks a bit like swearenegn. Probably the angriest man I've ever encountered, Has even taken anger management classes. He's not a good advert for them in any sort of before/after way
                                                                                      woo?

Her doctor is a retard, get another one.

brown pasta / rice is free on SW once she has plenty of fruit or veg with it. same with the likes of weetabix , all bran etc but must have 1/3 super free foods with it again fruit or veg. Melon is great and speeds up weight loss.
                                                                                      For the love of god don't listen to this shite whatever you do.

No offense satnav, I love ye but that slimming world sym free bollox is the greatest load of shite I've ever read.
                                                                                      Last edited by davepoke/her; 21-03-15, 01:18.

Turn it up to 11

25th ANNIVERSARY ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME CONCERTBruce Springsteen & the E Street Band w.Tom Morello - Ghost of Tom Joad - Madison Square Garden, NYC - 200...

They closed the bar last week, announced several times absolutely no flash photography, if you leave for a piss...come back during a break....i got 2 blurry pics from the balcony, everyone sat in awe and amazement, they say never meet your heroes, i was so scared he was passed it. I am so so glad i went, one of the best performances ever.

The original, and one of my favs.

1/6 on the Friday night tournament on Paddy Power. Table freezes players can still chat but no cards and then bumped out and now can't log in to the software at all. 500 up top. So angry. Live support useless.

Just gotta clear my throat and remember how it went.

Ahem.

iPoker Must Die

They do try...

Played some pokers tonight, wont be wasting another Friday night like that again. No love for the game any more.

Feel the exact same myself. Still donking around in one tourney but haven't enjoyed a bit of it. Springsteens greatest hits is my only saving grace.

I wish they had more High Stakes Poker with the original setup. I miss watching that.

Did you enjoy it chad? I like when you enjoy stuff.
                                                                                                            I enjoy that.

They closed the bar last week, announced several times absolutely no flash photography, if you leave for a piss...come back during a break....i got 2 blurry pics from the balcony, everyone sat in awe and amazement, they say never meet your heroes, i was so scared he was passed it. I am so so glad i went, one of the best performances ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1PNO5RGtog
                                                                                                            He sound like a whingy cunt.

I enjoyed them m8

What did you enjoy today m8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1PNO5RGtog
                                                                                                                Have no idea who that is... If I took a guess I say cristy Moore or Phil Collins, but have the feeling one of them is dead?

Take a bow Guptill.

Just have Williamson and guptil top batsman in tourney ditch has Williamson so want em batting first v minnows
                                                                                                                    Sigh guptil docket mia🚀

Gotta feel that if NZ don't win this WC they might never win one

Most consistently impressive side for sure.

4 very uncompetitive Quarters. Semi's gotta deliver surely, look mouth watering on paper.