X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Phil Baty,@timeshighered rankings editor,said the single most important indicator in the @DublinCityUni rankings rise is research excellence
      Good work Hitch

Comment

Hummous smuggled through airport security. Everybody is leaving their watches on like retards, no wonder it was slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
          Actually they're both correct, they're just not the answers you're looking for
          Excellent pedanting, sir.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So just got a letter from Irish water telling us that we are being charged an ' unregistered charge' even though we did register. Looking for bank details although we already gave them. And telling us our charge for last 3 months would be €1191 if charges weren't capped. Incompetent cunts

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Strongly suspect that wealth played a role in the acquittal of that Goldman guy of raping the Irish student.
              Assume that's why he chose not to be tried by jury. How does the accused get to choose?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Cliffs on Baltimore and associated riots?
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Seems legit, I'll get right on sending those informations.

Don't want my account desactivated anyway.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                    Assume that's why he chose not to be tried by jury. How does the accused get to choose?
                    Thinks its fairly standard in USA that you get to choose. It might even be broadly similar in Ireland for some crimes where you get the choice to have it dealt with by a judge only at a lower court or take your chances with a jury.

From my research (trashy legal novels) you go for a judge trial if your defence is largely based on cold hard legal facts, and a jury trial if your defence is based on emotion.

Comment

Awww remember when he used to do this every week?

Todos los goles de Villarreal CF (0-1) Atlético de Madrid SUSCRIBETE AL MEJOR CANAL HD La Liga | 29-04-2015 | J34 | Liga BBVA 2014/2015 Todos los goles del p...

Comment

Hand written sign on a lamppost on the way into Naas / Punchestown this morning

" Frankel wasn't bred by two stallions, vote no"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          Thinks its fairly standard in USA that you get to choose. It might even be broadly similar in Ireland for some crimes where you get the choice to have it dealt with by a judge only at a lower court or take your chances with a jury.

From my research (trashy legal novels) you go for a judge trial if your defence is largely based on cold hard legal facts, and a jury trial if your defence is based on emotion.
                          So judge trial if you are guilty but can afford the best lawyers money can buy

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Good work Hitch
                            Obv meant scientific research.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                              Hand written sign on a lamppost on the way into Naas / Punchestown this morning

" Frankel wasn't bred by two stallions, vote no"
                              Legit the strongest no argument I've come across so far.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

My water bill is 17 euro. Used 15,000 litres in 90 days. Doesn't seem like a lot. Is all this uproar about 6 euro a month?

Comment

So just got a letter from Irish water telling us that we are being charged an ' unregistered charge' even though we did register. Looking for bank details although we already gave them. And telling us our charge for last 3 months would be €1191 if charges weren't capped. Incompetent cunts
                                    Sounds like you've got a leak...

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    My water bill is 17 euro. Used 15,000 litres in 90 days. Doesn't seem like a lot. Is all this uproar about 6 euro a month?
                                    yes

Comment

What's the chrome extension you can get that blocks certain words appearing on your facebook news feed?

Comment

Good guy are lingus, flight is fully booked so they allow everybody with oversized luggage, or any luggage, to check it in at the gate for free. Judging by the people coming forward they could have earned a shit load, nobody pays attention to the rules, they are taking the piss..some people had two oversized bags

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                          What's the chrome extension you can get that blocks certain words appearing on your facebook news feed?
                                          Block Stephen McLean posts

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                            FG seem to have taken the eminently sensible route of bribing rewarding all working people with tax cuts while simultaneously sending out initial water bills that make people go "oh, is that it?".

As for the recidivist diehard scumbags, they wouldn't vote for them ever so fuck 'em.

Water charges kerfuffle over. Move on.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Block Stephen McLean posts
                                              I don't want to block him altogether.... Just a couple of key phrases.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hmm should we give nice things to people who might vote for us, or to... ?!
                                                    Sure. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      FG seem to have taken the eminently sensible route of bribing rewarding all working people with tax cuts while simultaneously sending out initial water bills that make people go "oh, is that it?".

As for the recidivist diehard scumbags, they wouldn't vote for them ever so fuck 'em.

Water charges kerfuffle over. Move on.
                                                      Eh I just got a bill telling me I used 321000 litres and charging me for not registering even though I did

Comment

Hey lads, been a while since I posted here but sure look. Anyway, wrote a blog the other day around my time in poker and it's application to marketing. Some easy reading for the corporate types around here.

In 2010, I graduated from Dublin City University. Like so many of my classmates, finding a job after graduation was extremely difficult for me.
                                                        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

@RDIII, notwithstanding the teenagers was Frank Pig Says Hello worth going to? Might go out to Tallaght to see it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                            uugh, landlady rang to say they were giving me 3 months notice to gtfo. Must ask the o'donnells for advice
                                                            Landlord sent a letter last night offering lease renewal. Thank feck for that, apartment hunting is a ballache

Comment

Comment

Eh I just got a bill telling me I used 321000 litres and charging me for not registering even though I did
                                                                Would you download a car? How the mighty have fallen.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Better be compatible with redtube
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                      @RDIII, notwithstanding the teenagers was Frank Pig Says Hello worth going to? Might go out to Tallaght to see it next week.
                                                                      It was The Field I was talking about.

Comment

Is Joe Duffy really as moronic as he makes himself out to be?

If he's not the cynicism he displays in articulating the lowest common denominator opinions of the imbeciles who call him up is totally wasted on the radio, he should instead take up politics, he would be a natural in Sinn Fein
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          Is Joe Duffy really as moronic as he makes himself out to be?

If he's not the cynicism he displays in articulating the lowest common denominator opinions of the imbeciles who call him up is totally wasted on the radio, he should instead take up politics, he would be a natural in Sinn Fein
                                                                          Obv still sick m8. You're very grumpy. Is it still bad?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                            Obv still sick m8. You're very grumpy. Is it still bad?
                                                                            Fucking miserable, I do not make a good patient.

Feeling vaguely human today, hopefully back in harness tomorrow
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Fucking miserable, I do not make a good patient.

Feeling vaguely human today, hopefully back in harness tomorrow
                                                                              Will keep you in my prayers m8

Comment

...

Comment

Finish sheep Hitch. You are becoming a lazy French man already.

Comment

shameless brag - Just booked 5 weeks in the Philippians and Thailand. Fly out Sunday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                      shameless brag - Just booked 5 weeks in the Philippians and Thailand. Fly out Sunday morning
                                                                                      Why not the day before and be in the Philippines for the Pacquiao v Mayweather fight? Bound to be an electric atmosphere.

Comment

At the opposite end to the Holiday spectrum I am off to Krakow tomorrow on my Stag.

Last time I was there I was on the Booze. Going to be a polarizing trip this time. Not sure how I am going to cope with the normal drink fuelled Stag messing whilst I am sober. It's almost making me dread going.

Comment

At the opposite end to the Holiday spectrum I am off to Krakow tomorrow on my Stag.

Last time I was there I was on the Booze. Going to be a polarizing trip this time. Not sure how I am going to cope with the normal drink fuelled Stag messing whilst I am sober. It's almost making me dread going.

Comment

...

Comment

This is so cheesy yet I still want one intently:

Sheeeeeeeeeit! Like having Clay Davis around whenever you need him! Order your Isiah Whitlock, Jr Talking Bobblehead today!

Comment

A rather spiffy design for the new children's hospital. The actual stuff that will be in the hospital also seems very modern - e.g. 60 bed overnight accommodation for families whose kids are in the hospital.

I know it's meant to be an eye, the first thing I saw was a fanny.
                                                                                                On a childrens hospital.
                                                                                                I need help
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  I know it's meant to be an eye, the first thing I saw was a fanny.
                                                                                                  On a childrens hospital.
                                                                                                  I need help
                                                                                                  Its obviously a tribute to our illuminati overlords

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    The BBV is going global, I'm about to get on a train to Waterford for the weekend.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                        The BBV is going global, I'm about to get on a train to Waterford for the weekend.
                                                                                                        Booked some flights to Amsterdam there last week. Never been
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Hi guys, Still alive. New job is great..
                                                                                                          Financial Services Industry can fuck off.
                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                            Financial Services Industry can fuck off.
                                                                                                            I'll let them know.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                              Greatest place on earth m8, greatest motherfucking place on earth.

Comment

I'm their now, they said they've never heard of you at schipol

Comment

LRC Talks broke down. Bus Strike going ahead. Sorry rigs.

Comment

Let us know how you find it. Ive never been either but found myself street mapping the place the other day. I always felt youd be lucky not to fall into a canal or be run over by a bike in the scrum but got a good impression.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                      Let us know how you find it. Ive never been either but found myself street mapping the place the other day. I always felt youd be lucky not to fall into a canal or be run over by a bike in the scrum but got a good impression.
                                                                                                                      Most of my time will be spent at a festival but I imagine I'll get a look around aswell
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Most of my time will be spent at a festival but I imagine I'll get a look around aswell
                                                                                                                        Stay safe m8 yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                                          LRC Talks broke down. Bus Strike going ahead. Sorry rigs.
                                                                                                                          Ta! Booked a place near school as I've an exam in the morning. Will invoice DB for it.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X