Phil Baty,@timeshighered rankings editor,said the single most important indicator in the @DublinCityUni rankings rise is research excellence
      Good work Hitch

Hummous smuggled through airport security. Everybody is leaving their watches on like retards, no wonder it was slow.

Actually they're both correct, they're just not the answers you're looking for
          Excellent pedanting, sir.

So just got a letter from Irish water telling us that we are being charged an ' unregistered charge' even though we did register. Looking for bank details although we already gave them. And telling us our charge for last 3 months would be €1191 if charges weren't capped. Incompetent cunts

Strongly suspect that wealth played a role in the acquittal of that Goldman guy of raping the Irish student.
              Assume that's why he chose not to be tried by jury. How does the accused get to choose?

Cliffs on Baltimore and associated riots?

Seems legit, I'll get right on sending those informations.

Don't want my account desactivated anyway.

Assume that's why he chose not to be tried by jury. How does the accused get to choose?
                    Thinks its fairly standard in USA that you get to choose. It might even be broadly similar in Ireland for some crimes where you get the choice to have it dealt with by a judge only at a lower court or take your chances with a jury.

From my research (trashy legal novels) you go for a judge trial if your defence is largely based on cold hard legal facts, and a jury trial if your defence is based on emotion.

Awww remember when he used to do this every week?

Todos los goles de Villarreal CF (0-1) Atlético de Madrid SUSCRIBETE AL MEJOR CANAL HD La Liga | 29-04-2015 | J34 | Liga BBVA 2014/2015 Todos los goles del p...

Hand written sign on a lamppost on the way into Naas / Punchestown this morning

" Frankel wasn't bred by two stallions, vote no"

Thinks its fairly standard in USA that you get to choose. It might even be broadly similar in Ireland for some crimes where you get the choice to have it dealt with by a judge only at a lower court or take your chances with a jury.

From my research (trashy legal novels) you go for a judge trial if your defence is largely based on cold hard legal facts, and a jury trial if your defence is based on emotion.
                          So judge trial if you are guilty but can afford the best lawyers money can buy

Good work Hitch
                            Obv meant scientific research.

Hand written sign on a lamppost on the way into Naas / Punchestown this morning

" Frankel wasn't bred by two stallions, vote no"
                              Legit the strongest no argument I've come across so far.

My water bill is 17 euro. Used 15,000 litres in 90 days. Doesn't seem like a lot. Is all this uproar about 6 euro a month?

So just got a letter from Irish water telling us that we are being charged an ' unregistered charge' even though we did register. Looking for bank details although we already gave them. And telling us our charge for last 3 months would be €1191 if charges weren't capped. Incompetent cunts
                                    Sounds like you've got a leak...

My water bill is 17 euro. Used 15,000 litres in 90 days. Doesn't seem like a lot. Is all this uproar about 6 euro a month?
                                    yes

What's the chrome extension you can get that blocks certain words appearing on your facebook news feed?

Good guy are lingus, flight is fully booked so they allow everybody with oversized luggage, or any luggage, to check it in at the gate for free. Judging by the people coming forward they could have earned a shit load, nobody pays attention to the rules, they are taking the piss..some people had two oversized bags

What's the chrome extension you can get that blocks certain words appearing on your facebook news feed?
                                          Block Stephen McLean posts

FG seem to have taken the eminently sensible route of bribing rewarding all working people with tax cuts while simultaneously sending out initial water bills that make people go "oh, is that it?".

As for the recidivist diehard scumbags, they wouldn't vote for them ever so fuck 'em.

Water charges kerfuffle over. Move on.

Block Stephen McLean posts
                                              I don't want to block him altogether.... Just a couple of key phrases.

Hmm should we give nice things to people who might vote for us, or to... ?!
                                                    Sure. Why not?

FG seem to have taken the eminently sensible route of bribing rewarding all working people with tax cuts while simultaneously sending out initial water bills that make people go "oh, is that it?".

As for the recidivist diehard scumbags, they wouldn't vote for them ever so fuck 'em.

Water charges kerfuffle over. Move on.
                                                      Eh I just got a bill telling me I used 321000 litres and charging me for not registering even though I did

Hey lads, been a while since I posted here but sure look. Anyway, wrote a blog the other day around my time in poker and it's application to marketing. Some easy reading for the corporate types around here.

In 2010, I graduated from Dublin City University. Like so many of my classmates, finding a job after graduation was extremely difficult for me.
                                                        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

@RDIII, notwithstanding the teenagers was Frank Pig Says Hello worth going to? Might go out to Tallaght to see it next week.

uugh, landlady rang to say they were giving me 3 months notice to gtfo. Must ask the o'donnells for advice
                                                            Landlord sent a letter last night offering lease renewal. Thank feck for that, apartment hunting is a ballache

Eh I just got a bill telling me I used 321000 litres and charging me for not registering even though I did
                                                                Would you download a car? How the mighty have fallen.

Better be compatible with redtube

@RDIII, notwithstanding the teenagers was Frank Pig Says Hello worth going to? Might go out to Tallaght to see it next week.
                                                                      It was The Field I was talking about.

Is Joe Duffy really as moronic as he makes himself out to be?

If he's not the cynicism he displays in articulating the lowest common denominator opinions of the imbeciles who call him up is totally wasted on the radio, he should instead take up politics, he would be a natural in Sinn Fein

Is Joe Duffy really as moronic as he makes himself out to be?

If he's not the cynicism he displays in articulating the lowest common denominator opinions of the imbeciles who call him up is totally wasted on the radio, he should instead take up politics, he would be a natural in Sinn Fein
                                                                          Obv still sick m8. You're very grumpy. Is it still bad?

Fucking miserable, I do not make a good patient.

Feeling vaguely human today, hopefully back in harness tomorrow

Fucking miserable, I do not make a good patient.

Feeling vaguely human today, hopefully back in harness tomorrow
                                                                              Will keep you in my prayers m8

Finish sheep Hitch. You are becoming a lazy French man already.

shameless brag - Just booked 5 weeks in the Philippians and Thailand. Fly out Sunday morning

Why not the day before and be in the Philippines for the Pacquiao v Mayweather fight? Bound to be an electric atmosphere.

At the opposite end to the Holiday spectrum I am off to Krakow tomorrow on my Stag.

Last time I was there I was on the Booze. Going to be a polarizing trip this time. Not sure how I am going to cope with the normal drink fuelled Stag messing whilst I am sober. It's almost making me dread going.

At the opposite end to the Holiday spectrum I am off to Krakow tomorrow on my Stag.

Last time I was there I was on the Booze. Going to be a polarizing trip this time. Not sure how I am going to cope with the normal drink fuelled Stag messing whilst I am sober. It's almost making me dread going.

This is so cheesy yet I still want one intently:

Sheeeeeeeeeit! Like having Clay Davis around whenever you need him! Order your Isiah Whitlock, Jr Talking Bobblehead today!

A rather spiffy design for the new children's hospital. The actual stuff that will be in the hospital also seems very modern - e.g. 60 bed overnight accommodation for families whose kids are in the hospital.

I know it's meant to be an eye, the first thing I saw was a fanny.
                                                                                                On a childrens hospital.
                                                                                                I need help

I know it's meant to be an eye, the first thing I saw was a fanny.
                                                                                                  On a childrens hospital.
                                                                                                  I need help
                                                                                                  Its obviously a tribute to our illuminati overlords

The BBV is going global, I'm about to get on a train to Waterford for the weekend.

Booked some flights to Amsterdam there last week. Never been

Hi guys, Still alive. New job is great..
                                                                                                          Financial Services Industry can fuck off.

I'll let them know.

Greatest place on earth m8, greatest motherfucking place on earth.

I'm their now, they said they've never heard of you at schipol

LRC Talks broke down. Bus Strike going ahead. Sorry rigs.

Let us know how you find it. Ive never been either but found myself street mapping the place the other day. I always felt youd be lucky not to fall into a canal or be run over by a bike in the scrum but got a good impression.

Most of my time will be spent at a festival but I imagine I'll get a look around aswell

Stay safe m8 yeah.

LRC Talks broke down. Bus Strike going ahead. Sorry rigs.
                                                                                                                          Ta! Booked a place near school as I've an exam in the morning. Will invoice DB for it.