This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    Van the man is a genius but it more of a cunt than Poulter will ever be.

David Gray did a nice tribute to Vans 'into the mystic' by adding the opening lyrics to the end of his cover of Say hello wave goodbye. anyway, an opportunity to hear this amazing tune if you've never heard it. (Guitar wankers will find this easy enough to play)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Pn4OF2ktc
    "May he rest in peace"...me arse

This is what i want at the bottom of that rock.

Oh, the water
    Let it run all over me.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Does this look a bit like a puppy or a kitten?

Probably just me, but I always think of aliens when I see those type of pictures and break out a cold sweat.
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

The jinx looks good! Could do the lot tonight
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Does this look a bit like a puppy or a kitten?

Get the 3d scan done Hitch , it is well worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            The jinx looks good! Could do the lot tonight
            Might download it now you mention it. Pity nobody else picked up on it until now.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
              I hope that GAA player who who is 100% convinced and wants to get to Croke Park on Paddys day makes it there. And gets beat.
              Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Did yer man from the ad make it
              That clip in the ad was from last year. He was the captain of Mount Leinster Rangers from Carlow and he did make it to Croke Park on Paddy's Day.

But the were beaten by 8 points

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                BubbleKing might recommend a ct brain scan, and antibiotics in case it's infection.
                Have a doc appointment tomorrow and will be looking for one of those, Last 4 times i came, 2 with her, 2 without, immense headache just at that 10 second before climax, think its called the plateau, that came on full force and went after around 10 mins.

Seemingly its common enough in males 35-45 ?

Been feeling light headed and dizzy too on and off the last 12 months also, cardiologist goes "ah shure" and gives the "what can you do" look.

Anyway...the last time i went down this rabbit hole i got 5 months off work...

Heres my one time...just need to have the blood pressure meds adjusted and i dont have a feckin brain aneurysm....fuck you google !
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  Hohum, apartment was bought sight unseen by someone, guess that's gg to my low rent. How's Malta looking Iago?
                  Currently in Malta myself, places seem decent enough & surprised at the quality of the women I've seen so far, only two days in with 10 more to go hopefully get to see a bit more over in St Julians which is supposed to be party central and it looks like it certain streets remind me on Temple Bar.

Did get a chuckle at this tweet earlier

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    Heres my one time...just need to have the blood pressure meds adjusted and i dont have a feckin brain aneurysm....fuck you google !
                    I have died about 7 different times according to that webmd symptom checker.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      I have died about 7 different times according to that webmd symptom checker.
                      Its the afraid to knock one out.

Im a firm believer, more than 24 hours and it starts to make you insane.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                        Have found a new drink... Jameson with a nice shot of lime cordial topped up with ginger ale. Oh my
                        Jameson, ginger ale, and a slice of lime is my drink. Actually it's currently my only drink.

This rare convergence of preferences for something among us two is surely related to the celestial events which will occur tomorrow. The solar eclipse from 8:30 am, then there is a supermoon that night when it is closest to the earth and seems its biggest, and it's also the spring equinox when the day and night are of equal length.

I am sure these signs in the heavens are portentous for Putin somehow too, seen pictured here with IPB's Zod:

Comment

Zod is standing on at least two boxes in that pic
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I am really bad at subterfuge.

Said to my 'friend' I was going out fishing Saturday. He said he would come along! I said OK. I rang him later and said " Jeez, the rugby is on that day, might give fishing a miss " "No worries" he says " I'll bring a radio"
                            "naw lets give it a miss, rather watch it" says I,
                            " I know, we can fish morning and stop off at Lusty Beg Island and watch match there"

Anyone looking for a friend?

Comment

Locked into The Jinx, last episode wow
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

Said to my 'friend' I was going out fishing Saturday. He said he would come along! I said OK. I rang him later and said " Jeez, the rugby is on that day, might give fishing a miss " "No worries" he says " I'll bring a radio"
                                " I know, we can fish morning and stop off at Lusty Beg Island and watch match there"

Why not just don't tell him when you are going fishing and if he asks, just say you have no plans to go fishing as have other things to do and just go without him... He soon get the hint.
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  Locked into The Jinx, last episode wow
                                  One of the best documentaries I've seen
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                    Why not just don't tell him when you are going fishing and if he asks, just say you have no plans to go fishing as have other things to do and just go without him... He soon get the hint.
                                    Because he is always asking when I am fishing next. I am too soft

Comment

Wear a cowboy costume and come onto him obviously.

Comment

Because he is always asking when I am fishing next. I am too soft
                                        Start laying down the law on the boat, and have a lot of rules etc designed to irritate him, and if he complains, just say my boat my rules, he soon get tired and will feck off.

Comment

Game on in the cricket

Comment

Ferocious bowling from Pakistan.

Edit: oh dear, worst drop ever.
                                            Last edited by The Situation; 20-03-15, 09:06.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Those tickets for the fan event for McGregor Aldo sold in less than 5 mins. The bandwagon drives on.

Comment

Eclipse confirmed rubbish again.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                  Eclipse confirmed rubbish again.
                                                  Irish Eclipse, moon obscures the sun, and then the clouds obscure the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                    Those tickets for the fan event for McGregor Aldo sold in less than 5 mins. The bandwagon drives on.
                                                    Wonder how many there were available. Greedy but managed to get 4 by having a second incognito tab open.

Comment

Oh mighty BBV. Need a bit of help. I'm assuming someone in here has done extensive research on mattresses. Can anyone please tell me is this worth the money, I've no idea what to be looking for. Roughly my budget and the reviews are all positive.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        Jameson, ginger ale, and a slice of lime is my drink. Actually it's currently my only drink.

This rare convergence of preferences for something among us two is surely related to the celestial events which will occur tomorrow. The solar eclipse from 8:30 am, then there is a supermoon that night when it is closest to the earth and seems its biggest, and it's also the spring equinox when the day and night are of equal length.

I am sure these signs in the heavens are portentous for Putin somehow too, seen pictured here with IPB's Zod:

Looks like Stevie G about 10 years after he retires and discovered kebabs.

Comment

Same in the UK unfortunately. Forecast was good all week which makes it worse.

Comment

Sadly i delayed going into work this morning for it, I was more was hoping the dog was going to freak out rather than the actual eclipse itself

Edit: as i clicked post on this the clouds parted just enough to give me a view of the crescent sun. Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                              Have found a new drink... Jameson with a nice shot of lime cordial topped up with ginger ale. Oh my
                                                              They have been pushing that in their advertising for years. It's quite nice. I'm odd as I love jameson and orange juice, gets nicer every time I drink it mm...

Mostly it's met with looks of disgust until I slowly win them around to this ambrosia.

Comment

Getting a good old look now, sunglasses + slight cloud cover should save my eyes, amirite? Wish i hadnt dropped my smartphone yesterday

Comment

saw this and thought of you, perhaps make him wear it when on your boat

Comment

not so great minds,,, my post elsewhere this morning

There is a cloud eclipse about to happen . The sun passes behind the moon and the clouds pass in front of the moon . You'll notice a grey colour , don't panic .

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                      remind me when I need to be purchasing the mcgregor fight tickets?
                                                                      Next Wednesday 17:00 Irish time. That's for people subscribed to UFC Fight Pass on their site which is worth it to have the first cut at the tickets. General sale isn't until Friday but hard to know what'll be left by then.

Comment

Ladbrokes Plc have been a failure largely due to their digital performance, so I guess it makes sense to appoint the head of digital as the CEO then.
                                                                        also their name has ' Broke Lad' in it. I do not need to be reminded of that when placing a bet

Comment

Ladbrokes Plc have been a failure largely due to their digital performance, so I guess it makes sense to appoint the head of digital as the CEO then.
                                                                          Seems like a solid strategy alright.

Comment

remind me when I need to be purchasing the mcgregor fight tickets?
                                                                            Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                            Next Wednesday 17:00 Irish time. That's for people subscribed to UFC Fight Pass on their site which is worth it to have the first cut at the tickets. General sale isn't until Friday but hard to know what'll be left by then.
                                                                            Yup agreed, silly not to join pre sales. Membership for up to a year so you can use for his next fight too.

http://www.ufcfightclub.com/benefits 75 bucks one

Comment

Great article below on everyone's favourite teddie bear loving, twitter enthusiast.

Patrick Radden Keefe’s 2015 report on Gerry Adams and the notorious murders and secret burials that the I.R.A. claimed he authorized during the Troubles, in Northern Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                Getting a good old look now, sunglasses + slight cloud cover should save my eyes, amirite? Wish i hadnt dropped my smartphone yesterday
                                                                                Does anyone want to switch seats?

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

sacked from top gear.

18 year waiting list to be in the audience, jaysus

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    Currently in Malta myself, places seem decent enough & surprised at the quality of the women I've seen so far, only two days in with 10 more to go hopefully get to see a bit more over in St Julians which is supposed to be party central and it looks like it certain streets remind me on Temple Bar.

Did get a chuckle at this tweet earlier

If you get a day off get the cruise up to Gozo and the Blue Lagoon.
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                      Great article below on everyone's favourite teddie bear loving, twitter enthusiast.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...ies-are-buried
                                                                                      But there was a war on...and Jarry was never in the IRA...isn't that right Mary Lou?...anyway it's not like he helped cover up child rape...3 times you say....Mary Lou, why are you staging some completely unrelated PR stunt?
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Clouds gone now, we all called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          If you get a day off get the cruise up to Gozo and the Blue Lagoon.
                                                                                          Way too cold for to be stuck on a boat all day.

Comment

Originally posted by ITT-Pat View Post
                                                                                            That clip in the ad was from last year. He was the captain of Mount Leinster Rangers from Carlow and he did make it to Croke Park on Paddy's Day.

But the were beaten by 8 points

Comment

Stolen

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                Way too cold for to be stuck on a boat all day.
                                                                                                that's a good point.

Comment

Hohum, apartment was bought sight unseen by someone, guess that's gg to my low rent. How's Malta looking Iago?
                                                                                                  T-27 days and counting

In the overwhelming process of selling and giving away almost everything we own, closing accounts, changing addresses setting up new accounts, meeting and saying goodbye to people and all the rest that goes with it.

Thanks to some guidance from Bohsman & Roadsweeper it's not as daunting as it would be if we were arriving blind.

We've got an estate agent lined up for the Monday after we arrive (we arrive at near midnight on the Thursday before) and she seems confident she can us a very good place for <€800. I'm hoping we'll find something in the €550-€650 region but we'll see how we get on.
                                                                                                  She's advised to allow around €100 on top for water/electricity and we'll have to sign up to a broadband service as well. They have some corporate deal with Melita that will see broadband activated within 24 hours so that seems positive.

Debating whether to look for another agent as well, but I think we'll give this girl a chance first. We've two weeks in the hotel anyway so we have some time to play with either way.
                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                    T-27 days and counting

In the overwhelming process of selling and giving away almost everything we own, closing accounts, changing addresses setting up new accounts, meeting and saying goodbye to people and all the rest that goes with it.

Thanks to some guidance from Bohsman & Roadsweeper it's not as daunting as it would be if we were arriving blind.

We've got an estate agent lined up for the Monday after we arrive (we arrive at near midnight on the Thursday before) and she seems confident she can us a very good place for <€800. I'm hoping we'll find something in the €550-€650 region but we'll see how we get on.
                                                                                                    She's advised to allow around €100 on top for water/electricity and we'll have to sign up to a broadband service as well. They have some corporate deal with Melita that will see broadband activated within 24 hours so that seems positive.

Debating whether to look for another agent as well, but I think we'll give this girl a chance first. We've two weeks in the hotel anyway so we have some time to play with either way.
                                                                                                    when is the last gasp fire sale so we can come round your gaff and kick a few tyres and then outrageously lowball you when we sense you're getting desparate?

Comment

Champions League Quarter Final draw

PSG vs. Barcelona
                                                                                                      Atletico Madrid vs. Real Madrid
                                                                                                      Porto vs. Bayern Munich
                                                                                                      Juventus vs. Monaco

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                        when is the last gasp fire sale so we can come round your gaff and kick a few tyres and then outrageously lowball you when we sense you're getting desparate?
                                                                                                        Not sure how much I'll be left with to be honest. Most of the big ticket items are gone already. ALthough I haven't tried to sell the beds as I'm trying to work out how I can get them out of the house in one piece!

I haven't yet got rid of most of the electronics though, potentially will just drop them all into CEX and see what I can get for them. Would obviously do a great deal for an IPBer if someone was interested in the lot.

Comprises
                                                                                                        1 seagate go flex home (with 1 TB storage) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-STAM...oflex+home+2tb which is effectively brand new as I've never used it.

1 seagate flex cinema media player (3TB) http://www.memoryc.com/storage/multi...nema1080p.html which while not brand new hasn't been used much at all as I pretty much exclusively live stream stuff

1 Zyxel NSA 220 (one drive in case I think it's 1TB) http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Zyxel-NSA-220...p2054897.l4275 which again is pretty much unused

3 old laptops (Two Dell & 1 HP..two of which are probably only good for scrap parts to be fair, nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they are old)

an XBOX 360 with a few games & a wireless adapter and two wireless controllers

a Nexus 7 with Sandstrom Leather case

------------------------------------------------------

Have a beautiful Raymond Weil watch that there has been some mild interest in, but would be perfect for an upcoming man about town or an already dapper gentleman obviously. If only their like existed on here

After all of that, I might just have a free for all and watch people tear each other apart over the free stuff that's available

Comment

Which version and how low would you go?
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I Lol'd
                                                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Not sure how much I'll be left with to be honest. Most of the big ticket items are gone already. ALthough I haven't tried to sell the beds as I'm trying to work out how I can get them out of the house in one piece!

I haven't yet got rid of most of the electronics though, potentially will just drop them all into CEX and see what I can get for them. Would obviously do a great deal for an IPBer if someone was interested in the lot.

Comprises
                                                                                                              1 seagate go flex home (with 1 TB storage) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-STAM...oflex+home+2tb which is effectively brand new as I've never used it.

1 seagate flex cinema media player (3TB) http://www.memoryc.com/storage/multi...nema1080p.html which while not brand new hasn't been used much at all as I pretty much exclusively live stream stuff

1 Zyxel NSA 220 (one drive in case I think it's 1TB) http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Zyxel-NSA-220...p2054897.l4275 which again is pretty much unused

3 old laptops (Two Dell & 1 HP..two of which are probably only good for scrap parts to be fair, nothing wrong with them other than the fact that they are old)

an XBOX 360 with a few games & a wireless adapter and two wireless controllers

------------------------------------------------------

Have a beautiful Raymond Weil watch that there has been some mild interest in, but would be perfect for an upcoming man about town or an already dapper gentleman obviously. If only their like existed on here

After all of that, I might just have a free for all and watch people tear each other apart over the free stuff that's available
                                                                                                              How tight for space are you if you need to sell the watch?

Can you PM me deets of it pleases?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                You got a personal Simpsons avatar from that company as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  You got a personal Simpsons avatar from that company as well?
                                                                                                                  Best fiver I never spent
                                                                                                                  Tick tock

Comment

+1 to mild interest in the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Which version and how low would you go?
                                                                                                                      It's the 1st gen 32GB model. I could let you have it for €100 which is practically cutting my own throat really

Send me a pm with an offer if you're interested!

Comment

The missus told me that toddlers have been killed or seriously injured by pulling the TV down on themselves. So I had our TV blocked off from our one year old. Yesterday he climbed over the barrier and had his hand around the base of the TV at exactly the same time as I had . Phew. I've had to buy a clamp that holds the TV to the stand now. He has been no trouble up to now but he is now a ticking timebomb in a field of landmines . So I disagee with Zuutroy the pre 1 year olds are a doddle. The trouble starts right here.
                                                                                                                        it's like living with Mario Ballotelly (pardon the pun) Still though, best thing that's ever happened to me. To hell with the madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                          How tight for space are you if you need to sell the watch?

Can you PM me deets of it pleases?
                                                                                                                          We are really downsizing

The location and views are incredible though

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X