This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    On that site it said "Ticket prices have not been announced yet but usually tickets start at $50"
    Yeah read that. I was at UFC in the MGM in 2010 and we paid over $300 each for seats up in the rafters iirc. I'm buying them next week for 4 of us so want to see what the preference is before the rush when they're released.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Its got to be that he is just an incompetent eejit doesn't it
      I can only think that Kenny's question was so phenomenally stupid that the guy was dazzled by it. He must have assumed he was being asked a good question which he had misunderstood, because the one he was actually asked was too retarded to be real.

Kenny would be incredible at merging his range if he actually knew what he was doing.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        Who would win in a fight, Christian Bale or Tom Hardy?

I'm Team Tom.
        Team Tom for me too

[VINE]OVxgee3T9Fp[/VINE]

Comment

Did anyone see the video someone made of Wayne Barnes refereeing performance in Wales vs Ireland?

I wouldn't be well versed on all the rules of Rugby (far from it!) but I couldn't understand the penalties Ireland were conceding in the scrum vs Wales but I just put it down to not fully understanding the rules. Was his performance really that bad or is it sore grapes?

Heres a link for anyone interested: http://www.rugbypigs.com/rugby-news/...f3SMc.facebook

Comment

Good Night Iggle Piggle
            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
              Did anyone see the video someone made of Wayne Barnes refereeing performance in Wales vs Ireland?

I wouldn't be well versed on all the rules of Rugby (far from it!) but I couldn't understand the penalties Ireland were conceding in the scrum vs Wales but I just put it down to not fully understanding the rules. Was his performance really that bad or is it sore grapes?

Heres a link for anyone interested: http://www.rugbypigs.com/rugby-news/...f3SMc.facebook

Comment

I reckon Speith will win the masters by a few shots. Get some bobs on.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                  His name sounds like a whiskey. In.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    His name sounds like a whiskey. In.
                    Bourbon Watson won it last year.

Ok Ok, No more...

Comment

I backed Fat Pat and Holmes a few weeks ago
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

I am hungry.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I am hungry.
                              Whats for tea?

Comment

I am hungry.
                                Have some fish and chips (do you still have the voucher)

Comment

Comment

Mrs Bows informed me that wood is this years anniversary. Better get the tool box out of the shed.Screenshot_2015-03-18-20-16-54.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Sent a tweet earlier about Dublin Airport and then got insta-called by RTE. Didnt answer as was drunk. Jaysus though
                                        Was some stuff in the news about gnib guards a couple of days ago
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Messi in full on piss take mode last 20 mins.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Messi playing in genius mode here. Unbelievable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                  Mrs Bows informed me that wood is this years anniversary. Better get the tool box out of the shed.[ATTACH]2239[/ATTACH]
                                                  I think that was some kind of subliminal message dude.

Comment

Bourbon Watson won it last year.

Ok Ok, No more...
                                                    There's a Jimmy Walker too. As long that nasty piece of work from the North doesn't win, we'll be alright.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Harrington for the green jacket obviously.

Speith is 12s couldn't take that
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

There's a Jimmy Walker too. As long that nasty piece of work from the North doesn't win, we'll be alright.
                                                              Scott Jamieson if he lost an i.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

What is red and smells like blue paint? Red paint.
                                                                  What's red and invisible?

SPOILER
                                                                  No tomatoes.

Comment

On a penguin bar binge Hitch?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          Harrington for the green jacket obviously.

Speith is 12s couldn't take that
                                                                          When you start eliminating players 12 to 1 is not so bad. Who are the big players this year ? Not a lot of confidence behind many of them.

I think Harrington could do anything he is such a looney but I'm lumping on Speith with a little on Rory for 1st day leader. Speith is the real deal . Few weeks to go yet.

Comment

actually I think Messi will win the masters.

Comment

...
                                                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 18-03-15, 20:55.

Comment

^^ Always liked the joke about the 2 fish in a tank.

Did you hear the one about the magic tractor?

It went down the road and turned in to a field....

Comment

Hamilton calling Suarez "Sanchez" all night is tilting the shot out of me...City could luck box a goal here
                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

WTF with Hamilton calling Suarez Sanchez
                                                                                    and camp neau......

ffs

EDIT

GFY Pat Mustard.. sigh
                                                                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Whelan reckoned that was a peno. Volume has been turned off...Ah justice...
                                                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.

I bought the world's worst thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible, it's terrible.
                                                                                        I bought a thesaurus today, and when I got home, I found out all the pages were blank.
                                                                                        I literally have no words to describe how pissed I am...

Comment

Discovered these guys yesterday, bought gig tickets today, seem like a good aul bunch

New album, Bright Magic, releasing September 24th, 2021. Pre-order/pre-save now at https://ffm.to/psb_brightmagic'The Race For Space' is now available on:iTu...

Buy the album here:iTunes: http://www.found.ee/TheRaceForSpace-iTAmazon: http://www.smarturl.it/TheRaceForSpaceAMZOfficial Store: http://www.found.ee/officia...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            Whats for tea?
                                                                                            Moro and a cup of tea.

Have some fish and chips (do you still have the voucher)
                                                                                            I do, thankfully only one of the masterchef judges turned up that fateful night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              Messi in full on piss take mode last 20 mins.
                                                                                              Messi playing in genius mode here. Unbelievable.
                                                                                              He's trolling us that have him backed as anytime goalscorer. Edit - FML, and again

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                              WTF with Hamilton calling Suarez Sanchez
                                                                                              and camp neau......

ffs

EDIT

GFY Pat Mustard.. sigh
                                                                                              It's called the Camp Nou. The Nou camp is probably just some bad English version of it.

Comment

Hart is MotM here. Could be ten.

Comment

Moro and a cup of tea.

I do, thankfully only one of the masterchef judges turned up that fateful night.
                                                                                                  I will give you another 1 next time I see you. Bet the fucker didn't use it. He dropped it and I should have just given it back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    He's trolling us that have him backed as anytime goalscorer. Edit - FML, and again

It's called the Camp Nou. The Nou camp is probably just some bad English version of it.
                                                                                                    Its called the Nou camp in english. He's not gonna start saying España instead of Spain as well.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                      Its called the Nou camp in english. He's not gonna start saying España instead of Spain as well.
                                                                                                      It's the exact same 2 words only backwards. It's not a translation. Almost everyone calls it Camp Nou. It's not English, it's ignorant

I used to call it Nou Camp until 3/4 years ago

Comment

Kingzone or one+one or htc 816?
                                                                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-03-15, 22:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          It's the exact same 2 words only backwards. It's not a translation. Almost everyone calls it Camp Nou. It's not English, it's ignorant

I used to call it Nou Camp until 3/4 years ago
                                                                                                          This is correct. I did a stadium tour a few years ago. Guide confirmed it is Camp Nou in any language. Like everyone I thought it was Nou Camp in English but it's not.

Comment

I will give you another 1 next time I see you. Bet the fucker didn't use it. He dropped it and I should have just given it back to you.
                                                                                                            Some cunt, litterbug too.

Comment

Since I was complaining about insurance in respect of health insurance it's only fair I point out a good insurance experience.

Ring the car insurance crowd this morning for the old bottle through the back windscreen. It's covered, no effect on no claims. Autoglass came around, replaced it, hoovered all the glass out of the car, and it is now restored to how it was less than 24 hours ago. And I wasn't even here for it, got home at 9 pm and it's fixed like magic and costs nothing.

Comment

Some cunt, litterbug too.
                                                                                                                Mastercunt

Comment

...

Comment

Funny one today, one for the paleo heads.

Customer came in, heavy guy, I had been thinking he had lost a bit of weight.

Sure enough he tells us that he has lost 21lbs over the last five weeks. We're like 'wow Tony, well done, any special diet? Atkins or something?'

'No' he says, 'none of that stuff, it's simple. I gave up butter. Don't eat butter anymore'

I was thinking to myself 'hmm, butter doesn't make you fat' when he comes out with this nugget...

'Only thing is, I can't eat bread or potatos, love butter on them, can't eat them without it'

Comment

...

Comment

What's wrong with G Mac??

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X