This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Yeah, it's great if you like city living, not sure about all the prison bars though.

Comment

The thing that has always put me off G is the T. Thank you Rounders, I will try your recommendation if I can recall next time I am at the bar.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        The thing that has always put me off G is the T. Thank you Rounders, I will try your recommendation if I can recall next time I am at the bar.
        San Pellegrino Limonata & Gin tastes like San Pellegrino Limonata.

Bitta wisdom for ya m8. Feels like you're drinking nothing at all.

Comment

Jesus, the exterior is horrendous!

Comment

Its like Ross O Carroll Kellys idea of prison
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              San Pellegrino Limonata & Gin tastes like San Pellegrino Limonata.

Bitta wisdom for ya m8. Feels like you're drinking nothing at all.
              Sounds good. Saw some thing out called powdered alcohol. Thumbs up.

Comment

Everton getting a spanking here. Howard just beaten from all of 40 yards. 5-1 down. 6-3 agg.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  Everton getting a spanking here. Howard just beaten from all of 40 yards. 5-1 down. 6-3 agg.
                  Martinez is more concerned with getting Everton into the CL.

"When David [Moyes] first came to see me, he sat down 11 years ago and we were in a bad state, and he said 'we're not going down'," said Kenwright.
                  "Roberto's first words were 'I'll get you in the Champions League'."
                  nobjockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    Sounds good. Saw some thing out called powdered alcohol. Thumbs up.
                    Just be sure they dont use a Schwepps lemon or a tonic based mixer though*, as those barmen will go scurrying off in that direction and its easy to get distracted at the bar. See they way they inveigle their way in everywhere not content to leave it at plain and simple tonic they use it in mixers. You can get a nice 6 pack in cans of pelligrino in varying flavours, lemon, grapefruit, blood orange etc in supervalu and Tesco you wont get them in a pub so the g&t will never be as pure in the pub.

*This is how i exposed their whole tonic water charade. I bought a bottle of bitter lemon and tonic the other week and had it on its own. And i like carbonated lemon but this was horrible and it was easy from there to zone in on the culprit. And at xmas there was a whole host of pelligrino mixers and tonics and i kept going for the mixers even though i had full reign so i should have twigged earlier in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      Blackdave, solid recommendation on Rectify. Ate up season1, albeit only 6 episodes. The goats episode was amazeballs, like the fly episode in Breaking Bad, people will either love it or hate i think.

It has a real nice warm feel to it as a TV show and perfectly paced.
                      You know there is a second series available?

I thought I recommended it long before Dave, but shure I'm used to being ignored at this stage
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Hohum, apartment was bought sight unseen by someone, guess that's gg to my low rent. How's Malta looking Iago?

Comment

Harrington putting in another solid round. Lump for masters while you can
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                Harrington putting in another solid round. Lump for masters while you can
                                I backed him in running here at 175/1 here when he was -3. Might have a go for the masters too.
                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Have found a new drink... Jameson with a nice shot of lime cordial topped up with ginger ale. Oh my
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                    I backed him in running here at 175/1 here when he was -3. Might have a go for the masters too.
                                    In to 40s now. 80s for masters on paddy power atm. Lump for FedEx too obviously
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Poulter continuing form too
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                          Just be sure they dont use a Schwepps lemon or a tonic based mixer though*, as those barmen will go scurrying off in that direction and its easy to get distracted at the bar. See they way they inveigle their way in everywhere not content to leave it at plain and simple tonic they use it in mixers. You can get a nice 6 pack in cans of pelligrino in varying flavours, lemon, grapefruit, blood orange etc in supervalu and Tesco you wont get them in a pub so the g&t will never be as pure in the pub.

*This is how i exposed their whole tonic water charade. I bought a bottle of bitter lemon and tonic the other week and had it on its own. And i like carbonated lemon but this was horrible and it was easy from there to zone in on the culprit. And at xmas there was a whole host of pelligrino mixers and tonics and i kept going for the mixers even though i had full reign so i should have twigged earlier in hindsight.
                                          Fevertree tonic water. End discussion.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Poulter continuing form too
                                            I dont like the smug prick but yes. His ball striking has improved hugely but his putting is still not where it was.
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              They have a mediteranian version for girls with pommegranite in it which might suit some on here.

Comment

I dont like the smug prick but yes. His ball striking has improved hugely but his putting is still not where it was.
                                                I love him. Purely for ryder cup reasons probably but still.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

My mum who switched off gin and tonic to soda and lime for years but once she discovered Fevertree she went back.

Comment

Did you hit your head while away Hitch m8

Comment

I love him. Purely for ryder cup reasons probably but still.
                                                        His performance in Medinah was one of the GOAT.i dont like his look at my nice cars and a fancy gaff routine. I am sure he is a lovely bloke But cant stand him. My brother is a teaching pro and has heard he is a prick. Fond of a brazzer or 2 also.

Comment

My mum who switched off gin and tonic to soda and lime for years but once she discovered Fevertree she went back.
                                                          Barman in the Westin got me hooked on it. "Whaddya mean, 4 euro for a tonic wa......ohhhhhh".

Comment

Lol, this thing on RTE2 about the women getting married in the Macau down in Cork is hilarious. Pair of geebags.

Comment

Reminder for anyone who cares that The history of Irish Rock Music is on RTE 2 at 10:15. Disappointing that it's only 45mins long but hoping for a good show.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  You know there is a second series available?

I thought I recommended it long before Dave, but shure I'm used to being ignored at this stage
                                                                  I am 2 episodes deep in S2.

Its all about timing, I am sure when you mentioned it i was tits deep in Sopranos or something.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    Lol, this thing on RTE2 about the women getting married in the Macau down in Cork is hilarious. Pair of geebags.
                                                                    There's your answer.

Comment

May as well just use vodka too Rounders. Not sold on the g element either of the g&t

Comment

Reminder for anyone who cares that The history of Irish Rock Music is on RTE 2 at 10:15. Disappointing that it's only 45mins long but hoping for a good show.
                                                                        In the beginning, there was Van Morrison. The Lord looked upon Him and saw that He was good. So he made Louis Walsh to balance stuff out.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              Does this look a bit like a puppy or a kitten?

Neither. I would have went for chimpanzee, if that option was available.
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

Looks like a TV imo.

Young lad is 1 tomorrow. Excited not to have a sub one year old ever again.

Comment

In the beginning, there was Van Morrison. The Lord looked upon Him and saw that He was good. So he made Louis Walsh to balance stuff out.
                                                                                    Hoping for more Thin Lizzy and U2 than anything Louis Walsh has been involved in.

Comment

...

Comment

You all have it wrong. Some creature is delighted to be eating baby.

SPOILER

Comment

In the beginning, there was Van Morrison.
                                                                                          Had an absolute cunt of a time, trying to find his gaff in Killiney/Dalkey a few weeks ago. Thankfully it was for his missus, Michellle. That phone conversation would have been impossible, if it was with himself

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

It's on RTE1

Comment

I literally can't wait, seriously so excited
                                                                                              Can never understand it. I know I'm in the wrong but just do not like babies. I told my sister in law I prefer puppies to babies and she nearly fell off her seat. Puppies are class.

Comment

Van the man is a genius but it more of a cunt than Poulter will ever be.

David Gray did a nice tribute to Vans 'into the mystic' by adding the opening lyrics to the end of his cover of Say hello wave goodbye. anyway, an opportunity to hear this amazing tune if you've never heard it. (Guitar wankers will find this easy enough to play)

Comment

The caddyshack gopher.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    Can never understand it. I know I'm in the wrong but just do not like babies. I told my sister in law I prefer puppies to babies and she nearly fell off her seat. Puppies are class.
                                                                                                    you need an estrogin and tonic

Comment

...

Comment

Hoping for more Thin Lizzy and U2 than anything Louis Walsh has been involved in.
                                                                                                        It was on BBC 3 a few nights ago
                                                                                                        48

Comment

Has the cheeky look of a milkman about her. Did you invite Pat Mustard to your gaff at any time ? (paging pat Mustard)

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                            You all have it wrong. Some creature is delighted to be eating baby.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Wat.

Clearly a Gorilla showing off its banana.

Comment

BBC do some great music shows. The one on Jeff Lynne and recently on James Brown were excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                It's on RTE1
                                                                                                                Yeah don't know why I said 1, I knew it was on 2.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                                It was on BBC 3 a few nights ago
                                                                                                                I'm poor. Don't have sky.

Comment

Poor enough show imo. Too much focus on religion and politics instead of the music.

Comment

Yeah don't know why I said 1, I knew it was on 2.
                                                                                                                    BubbleKing might recommend a ct brain scan, and antibiotics in case it's infection.

Comment

Poor enough show imo. Too much focus on religion and politics instead of the music.
                                                                                                                      Yeah. Miami showband isn't realeated to music at all.

Comment

Sure your getting a free history lesson, what more could you want
                                                                                                                        48

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                          BubbleKing might recommend a ct brain scan, and antibiotics in case it's infection.
                                                                                                                          Ffs long week.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X