X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    yep.
    between that, sportsdevil, livefootballol (for acestream) and vdub addon I never have non hd streams
    Internet is class init
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Setanta showing palace v Leicester when Chelsea and city are both playing matches. Last week they showed Sunderland v Burnley even though utd and liverpool had games on at 3pm. Bizarre
      Because they are commercially linked with BT on the 'Setanta Package' they are limited on how many times they can show teams, i.e because BT will likely max out on Lpool, MUFC, Chelsea it means Setanta can only show these teams 2 more times in the 3pm slot throughout the season. But teams like Leicester Burnley etc which BT won't max out on can be shown 5 or 6 times by Setanta.
      Leading to such crap games as today.
      There was no limit in earlier years when they weren't linked to BT.

Comment

Probably completely unfair on the lad but I can't take Harry Kane seriously at all. Seen a tweet recently from some fan saying that seeing their team being dominated by a guy who undoubtedly stinks of Lync Africa was the low point of his season. Think that sums him up well
        Profit before people.

Comment

Yawnfest thus far. Keatley very poor (but I still prefer him to Madigan).
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The sports channels on vdubtv seem to be very hit and miss in terms of being online or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
              RTE comms really trying too hard to make it look like Keatley is doing things well.
              Apart from two clear mistake he is doing things well.
              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                Apart from two clear mistake he is doing things well.
                He is in his hole. Nervous as fuck, but he's allowed be.

He'll settle into it though.

Comment

That was great though

Comment

AP McCoy retiring at the end of the season.
                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Bad mistake from Casillas for the first Atletico goal. Second one was beautiful though. Real in big trouble in the game.

The rugby has been muck so far.

Comment

Too much sport on at same time.

Comment

Rugby is typically nervy. Italy drag you down every time. So so dogged

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            I've got a Focus 08 I'm putting on sale when I get around to it that's within your budget. I'm not blown away by it either, but it's grand and reliable, no issues since I got it, and relatively low mileage.

Probably not what you are looking for, but said I'd put it out there. 1.4 petrol, nct Jan 16,tax end of may.
                            Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                            Nothing fancy but have always found seats decent run arounds for a cheap price. They are golf engines and chasis with cheap Spanish body work so a massivly reduced price tag.
                            Had a Leon for years with no issues and used to drive it all over the uk. Changed for a diesel Ibiza a few years back but have since sold it as the misses needs a car for work and I can walk.
                            No problems with either and servicing and parts were cheap enough relative when needed
                            Thanks for the advice lads. Can't really get excited about anything in the price range at the moment after a good while looking.

Kind of getting tempted to just go buy some ~2002 Toyota or similar for peanuts, hope it doesn't break and look at it again in a year or two with a bigger budget...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Too much sport on at same time.
                              What channel on mobdro is the rugby on?
                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                What channel on mobdro is the rugby on?
                                Doubt it is on.

Download FilmOn and watch it on BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  Because they are commercially linked with BT on the 'Setanta Package' they are limited on how many times they can show teams, i.e because BT will likely max out on Lpool, MUFC, Chelsea it means Setanta can only show these teams 2 more times in the 3pm slot throughout the season. But teams like Leicester Burnley etc which BT won't max out on can be shown 5 or 6 times by Setanta.
                                  Leading to such crap games as today.
                                  There was no limit in earlier years when they weren't linked to BT.
                                  Good man AJ hoped you would have the answer

Comment

G'wan David Meyler

Comment

Doubt it is on.

Download FilmOn and watch it on BBC.
                                      Can't see bbc on filmon?
                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Can't see bbc on filmon?
                                        Uk live tv
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Can't see bbc on filmon?
                                          UK Live TV > BBC One

Comment

Bore fest

Comment

UK Live TV > BBC One
                                              Have only bbc music and bbc news showing under UK live tv

Comment

Have only bbc music and bbc news showing under UK live tv
                                                On the app? Weird.

On mobdro go to Channels and search BBC One. Might be online somewhere.

Comment

On the app? Weird.

On mobdro go to Channels and search BBC One. Might be online somewhere.
                                                  Got it thanks. Legend!

Comment

Hard work to get that try. Game should be secured now anyhow. Be nice to get a few more points on the board against 14 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                      Rugby is typically nervy. Italy drag you down every time. So so dogged
                                                      They have nothing going forward though. Should pile it on from here now. Rather concerning that we've had 25+ points worth of territory and possession this half, yet only have one try.

This last 15 made for Madigan. Schmidt probably happy enough.

Comment

Yaaaar.

Comment

Monster.

Comment

Italians tiring and a great carry by Henderson to tie up so many when they had a man in the bin.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                              Italians tiring and a great carry by Henderson to tie up so many when they had a man in the bin.
                                                              I'd give MOTM to McGrath. Huge game imo.

Comment

Wow, Villa break their duck! Was there a mad celebration CHD? I assume you're watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  I'd give MOTM to McGrath. Huge game imo.
                                                                  Has been a tough one to call for me. I would possibly go for murray who has really dictated the tempo and control we have had of territory. We have played the game up until this final chase in their half with the ball - admitadly fairly boringly.

Comment

Murray was wank in the first half though.

Henshaw has had a solid game. Don't think there's been any stand out payers at all.

Comment

Dortmund win as well to move out of the German relegation zone. Might be the catalyst they need.

Comment

Murray was wank in the first half though.

Henshaw has had a solid game. Don't think there's been any stand out payers at all.
                                                                        No stand out players and everyone was fairly wank in the first half we were just much more organised in the set pieces so had possession.

When it's a case of a solid but dull performance than motm goes to the guy who controlled the game. Murray today I think

Comment

The sports channels on vdubtv seem to be very hit and miss in terms of being online or not.
                                                                          generally, click the live sport option and you;ll get what you need.
                                                                          US channels are usually more stable late at night
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            generally, click the live sport option and you;ll get what you need.
                                                                            US channels are usually more stable late at night
                                                                            Still nowhere near reliable enough for me to justify ditching the actual sports channels unfortunately.

Comment

Wow, Villa break their duck! Was there a mad celebration CHD? I assume you're watching?
                                                                              Was smoking. Fucking Villa Park.

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Was smoking. Fucking Villa Park.
                                                                                  Out fans and players just celebrated that like we won the league.

Comment

Serious fantasy football tilt today.

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Can anyone tell me what this sign reads ? A friend sent it to me from some hotel up the country.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Dortmund win as well to move out of the German relegation zone. Might be the catalyst they need.
                                                                                          They beat the WORST team in the league. Nothing to see here at all . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                            Fck you ManC - those of us who are betting monkeys were kinda banking on your top of table status vs bottom to be free cash.
                                                                                            Should have backed Hull draw no bet obviously m8

You'd have won more.

Comment

I would tell you, but it is doubtful you would have the (and then 4 more words).

The above is a guess ole, but probably something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                They beat the WORST team in the league. Nothing to see here at all . . .
                                                                                                Oh absolutely, and I have seen none of them apart from a bit in the CL, but they need something to give them a bit of impetus.

Comment

Should have backed Hull draw no bet obviously m8

You'd have won more.
                                                                                                  Fuck off CHD

Comment

Still nowhere near reliable enough for me to justify ditching the actual sports channels unfortunately.
                                                                                                    tried the nbc one?
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                      Google inbox is really missing the notification On your chrome tab showing how many unread emails you have.
                                                                                                      Ya, I stopped using it ages ago and went back to the gmail app. You can manage all accounts from the gmail app now, so I've 4 accounts through it, including hotmail and yahoo.
                                                                                                      Inbox hasn't been pushing any notifications to my app so thinking about ditching it for the time being and like you switching back to Gmail.
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

And now for the Main Event
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

France v Scotland?

Comment

You up for Scotland too?

Comment

I would tell you but if I did you would have to be... mad about Dave
                                                                                                              Last edited by davepoke/her; 07-02-15, 17:29.

Comment

shraaaaaaaaap,

Is Lopez the real deal? I've not seen an awful lot of him but every game I've seen he's gone about the game well.

Comment

shraaaaaaaaap,

Is Lopez the real deal? I've not seen an awful lot of him but every game I've seen he's gone about the game well.
                                                                                                                  Few small things start to run for France and they could be a tough prospect next week.

first time in a long time they look like they might be able to play inventive French flair rugby

Comment

Great try

Comment

Well worked try. Here come the French boo's

Comment

Good first half from Scotland and probably left a few points out there.

Comment

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X