Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Laudrup been backed in huge style for next qpr manager. Odds on now from 50/1 earlier today
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cant believe LVG biting on the long ball jab by Big Sam. Rafaesque
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        Reading up on the weeks news there and...

Taxing online gambling? Anyone know what this is going to entail exactly? Can they really tax betfair exchange? Argh.
        As an exchange we passed on the tax to UK customers. They now pay 1.15% as opposed to other customers who pay 1%.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Ireland have really lucked out with their cricket world cup group. They may well still lose against all the big sides but compared to group B which is stacked with the form sides at the moment we have West Indies who are playing abysmal cricket currently, Pakistan and India who've been really struggling with the pitch conditions in the ODI warm ups, neither look to carry threat of old, and South Africa who should really top the group but even they're perennial bottlers on the big stage.

We got upset potential there at least.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Ireland have really lucked out with their cricket world cup group. They may well still lose against all the big sides but compared to group B which is stacked with the form sides at the moment we have West Indies who are playing abysmal cricket currently, Pakistan and India who've been really struggling with the pitch conditions in the ODI warm ups, neither look to carry threat of old, and South Africa who should really top the group but even they're perennial bottlers on the big stage.

Any bets . Have Kane Williamson 20s top batter fat Stirling top irish batter 9/2 and tiny burning money on Gay le fastest 50 @ 12/1

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
              Any bets . Have Kane Williamson 20s top batter fat Stirling top irish batter 9/2 and tiny burning money on Gay le fastest 50 @ 12/1
              With Williamson too. He's in sick form. Took Herath at 50's top bowler, kinda relying on Sri Lanka upping their game for that to have a chance, they do love a big occasion though so some hope.

Hard to see past Aus outright.
              Profit before people.

Comment

John Drennan is leaving the Sindo to join the Reboot Ireland crowd
                John Drennan (real name Sean Armstrong) is an Irish political journalist and writer. He is a columnist for the Sunday Independent,[1] an occasional TV panelist and a frequent contributor to radio shows. From County Laois[2] he was educated at St. Patrick's College, Maynooth[3] where he studied for an arts degree and worked as a part-time postman to fund his shooting and fishing hobbies. A gun enthusiast and writer of dole diaries, he doesn't hide his Fine Gael background and leanings, and the Leeksman often refers to himself warmly as an Old Blueshirt.
                a new day
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

With Williamson too. He's in sick form. Took Herath at 50's top bowler, kinda relying on Sri Lanka upping their game for that to have a chance, they do love a big occasion though so some hope.

Hard to see past Aus outright.
                  Ah ya loads depends on who bats first obv.
                  Like want the crap teams bowling to your guys first if on the batsmen.

Comment

Pitches won't suit us at all IMO. Your point about the test sides in our pool is validvthough, Pakistan quite likely to throw a game if given the nod.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                      Cant believe LVG biting on the long ball jab by Big Sam. Rafaesque
                      Fergie left strict instructions to never go full retard (or rafaesque to give it it's correct term)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

1423263023728.jpg
                          Originally posted by SonofSolkz View Post
                          Fergie left strict instructions to never go full retard (or rafaesque to give it it's correct term)
                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            also sorry to hear! I also no longer have tinder but some bants going to a pub full of uggo's gagging for it all the same, I am officially applying as luck...for...some's wingman as long as he posts a trip report. Also I am 50/50 to be in Ireland so soz if I bail
                            ...This sounds like a disaster that can't be avoided...Date on Friday night, extremely hopeful of sleeping with her that night...No chance I'll be spending v.day with her So should be up for this...my only issue, is one girl I'm seeing since new years eve and ensuring she doesn't guilt me into spending it with her...but piss up with strangers always sound better...

Comment

Absolutely cracking start to the Pool Spurs game. More like a cup tie than a league game.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                who can tell me what a decent brand of binocular is? mainly for going racing but potential indestructability to children also a consideration
                                Dont know make but guy I know has a pair of auto focus binoculars. I found them amazing. Where ever you look is in focus. No idea how it works but would think for racing you could watch/follow action without having to keep twidling your knob.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                  Absolutely cracking start to the Pool Spurs game. More like a cup tie than a league game.
                                  Top players rested, some empty seats and live on BBC?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                    Dont know make but guy I know has a pair of auto focus binoculars. I found them amazing. Where ever you look is in focus. No idea how it works but would think for racing you could watch/follow action without having to keep twidling your knob.
                                    I try not to twiddle my knob at race meetings but sometimes you just can't help yourself.

Comment

Marseilles is on. Plotting commences.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        Top players rested, some empty seats and live on BBC?
                                        Was thinking more like a bit scrappy from both teams but end to end stuff with plenty of chances which is what you want as a spurs fan neutral.

Also, that young lad Ibe looking good again after the derby.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          John Drennan is leaving the Sindo to join the Reboot Ireland crowd

a new day
                                          Why does he have 2 names..?

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

What a stupid tackle. I like it

Well that was a bit easy
                                            Last edited by ghostface; 10-02-15, 21:20.

Comment

Fun game. Whopper save from Mignolet. Top keeper. Always rated him.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Fun game. Whopper save from Mignolet. Top keeper. Always rated him.
                                                Nobody has ever questioned his shot stopping really. He isn't a top keeper.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Sarcasm detector broken there Eamo
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sarcasm detector broken there Eamo
                                                    Was thinking...hadn't you pegged as a full idiot
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Now we know for certain that it's very bad to use too high a voltage in your eCig.
                                                      As for non-smokers taking up vaping - they are basically a myth.
                                                      Don't want to get into a row but do you understand the role of voltage here ?
                                                      I'm probably just confused as to how the devices work but I can't see why the voltage thats used would make a difference surely its the temperature that the element heats to that matters

I know three kids who were non smokers at the start of LC year, took up vaping and are now smoking in college.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Why no celebration from Balo there??

Comment

Whoever is doing co-comms on NBC stream is a muppet. Hope they shut this down now

Comment

Who cares? That was the nonsense from NBC chap

Comment

He had forgotten how to

Comment

Does a postman celebrate when he delivers the post? He was only doing his job.
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                  Who cares? That was the nonsense from NBC chap
                                                                  It's just a pet peeve of mine when a striker doesn't celebrate a goal. Used to hate when Henry went through his "serious" phase. Not even a relieved fist pump or anything. Andd yeah, NBC comms is brutal. Had BT on but it shut down after 75mins ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    I'm probably just confused as to how the devices work but I can't see why the voltage thats used would make a difference surely its the temperature that the element heats to that matters

I know three kids who were non smokers at the start of LC year, took up vaping and are now smoking in college.
                                                                    I don't know you at all obv and I don't particularly like vaping either but your last point here is bloody retarded. You know that ya?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        Is vaping increasing the rate of smoking?
                                                                        I don't know , do you?

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                          I don't know you at all obv and I don't particularly like vaping either but your last point here is bloody retarded. You know that ya?
                                                                          I do yea but he said it was a myth and I know for a fact that it is not.

Comment

Higher voltage means a hotter coil.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

And if that isn't a significant sample size, then I don't know what is.
                                                                                    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

In my day yer mudder made you smoke the whole packet if she caught you smoking. Upon seeing this was her game I confessed to snogging the young wan down the road . The punishment was to smoke another packet of cigarettes. She had and endless supply .

Comment

This Healy Eames one is genuinely batshit crazy

Comment

I know three kids

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                                                                              The sample size would depend on the number of kids I know...

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
                                                                                                Hi Ian

Comment

Its almost impressive just how batshit crazy she is.
                                                                                                  Thats raped on facebook chick gimp is right.

Comment

SP is really posting like a combination of everything he hates about other people when he discusses this vaping malarky.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                      Thats raped on facebook chick gimp is right.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                            so tell me, Duvets, high end ones. Who here has trod this path and can impart knowledge?
                                                                                                            Humming bird ? (burd )
                                                                                                            Last edited by SonofSolkz; 10-02-15, 22:44.

Comment

Balotelli has now more premier league goals in 2015 than Rooney and Auguero combined.
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Top floor in Arnotts has the widest selection of the finest luxury. Think we spent about €250 or so one in there last year. Ridiculously comfortable.
                                                                                                                why 250 thats madness ?

I bought a down duvet in shaws for 70 quid , perfectly comfy and warm . Does the job. Something doesnt have to cost a huge amount of money to make it good. I do think feather/ down types are the best but they can picked up for a reasonable price nowadays.
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Never experienced anything like this duvet, even in a limited experience of the finest hotels!
                                                                                                                    Explain the feeling of it to me. Id like to know.
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      why 250 thats madness ?

I bought a down duvet in shaws for 70 quid , perfectly comfy and warm . Does the job. Something doesnt have to cost a huge amount of money to make it good. I do think feather/ down types are the best but they can picked up for a reasonable price nowadays.
                                                                                                                      Never experienced anything like this duvet, even in a limited experience of the finest hotels!
                                                                                                                      Bargain, when compared to 23 minutes with a lapdancer, imo
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Could spend 250 on a lot worse tbf seeing as ya sleep there every night.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X