This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

The theory of everything and whiplash were pretty crap . The main actor/ress held Theory of everything together.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
      Any stream for the Munster game?
      Trust me, you don't want one. Getting played off the park.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        I got one. It's not pretty.

Comment

surely big heart to follow in 2nd half?

Comment

Munster suffering complications from big heart syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              IPhone 5c which is on the meteor network - I need to unlock it so I can use it on the 3 networks what's my play?
              Call meteor and request NAC code
              Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Is there a case for only sending Leinster into this competition next year?
                The other two seem to have neither the required ability or heart, and are basically just a drain on resources.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  Felt fairly vacuous nothingness. Style, no substance. Sadistic.

All this talk of AV when a free awesome one ships as standard in Windows? Kapersky is pretty good but most are pointless with MSE. get malwarebytes too.

Comment

Lloyd to thread... Paging Lloyd... Come in Lloyd
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nightcrawler and co wus robbed. Oscar are often a load of old bollox anyhow.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

@ Riggs

I set up their phones etc and showed them how to download apps etc. I don't think they could have done that from scratch. My mum uses viber all the time now, she texts and rings often and also we send photos back and forth through it. Certainty handy when family have moved far away from the home town.

When I was over at new year I was surprised how often they picked their phones up for a quick browse. My mum likes the OK google voice recognition google and had great fun with it!
                        For her the touch screen has been easier than a standard phone as she has arthritis and her hands and fingers are fecked. Touch typing is easier with her smartphone.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          The other two seem to have neither the required ability or heart, and are basically just a drain on resources.
                          Leinster have been shit too but I appreciate the trolling of the Lunsters.

Comment

Ronnie getting schooled here
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              IPhone 5c which is on the meteor network - I need to unlock it so I can use it on the 3 networks what's my play?
                              There is asian dudes on ebay who do it.

Paid €2 to get my phone unlocked, sent the IMEI, 5 mins later he messaged the code. Probably charge more for iPhone but there is legit guys on there who do it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                Ronnie getting schooled here
                                You could almost hear Parrott and Taylor praying for Robertson to make a mistake.
                                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Swansea dominating possession, playing in Chelseas half.

4-0 down after 35mins

Comment

I told you I'd revoke the away day curse when you came back.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      There is asian dudes on ebay who do it.

Paid €2 to get my phone unlocked, sent the IMEI, 5 mins later he messaged the code. Probably charge more for iPhone but there is legit guys on there who do it.
                                      Meteor will do it for free - just give them the IMEI code.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                        Meteor will do it for free - just give them the IMEI code.
                                        Thought the networks were cunts about those kind of things?

Comment

Thought the networks were cunts about those kind of things?
                                          Not usually. Only if you've just upgraded and takin the piss by using their subsidized handset on different network. I'm presuming this iphone is not brand new out of the box.

Comment

Holy crap, Toulon are sooo good.

Difficult to see past them this year again. Ridiculously strong

Comment

Boom

points in the sack before half time

Cronin has some speed for a lad that size
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                Holy crap, Toulon are sooo good.

Difficult to see past them this year again. Ridiculously strong
                                                Could be a very long second half for Castres now. Some speed by Cronin there!

Fitzgerald is looking seriously sharp.

Comment

Looking like the old Leinster we love.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                    You win nothing in Oct/Nov/Dec in rugby. Young lads coming through well - Conan, mcgrath, crosbie. Players coming back from injury (multitudes) and 3 months of deserved stick from fans and media. Fingers crossed that they can back this up next week and roll on the rest of the season.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                      Nah. Castres are just (a) shit and (b), disinterested.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Boom

points in the sack before half time

Cronin has some speed for a lad that size
                                                        In fairness Strauss is also back to close to his best which is helping to bring the best from the Nugget.
                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Be interesting to see what approach Schmidt takes with Mike Ross off the back of this.

Comment

Be interesting to see what approach Schmidt takes with Mike Ross off the back of this.
                                                            I think Ross wont see 6ns action. Be very lucky to make the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                              I think Ross wont see 6ns action. Be very lucky to make the bench.
                                                              Who starts?

Comment

Ah yes this was good, love remembering gigs.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                Nightcrawler and co wus robbed. Oscar are often a load of old bollox anyhow.
                                                                who won? Oscars are barely a step up from reading womens magazines, now spill.

Comment

Very disappointed in Madigan missing a kick right in front of the posts. His lack of concentration offends me.

Comment

Who starts?
                                                                    Probably Moore with a few more games under his belt. Good to see the options maturing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                      Ah yes this was good, love remembering gigs.
                                                                      Beasts.

Would of loving to go, fuck my friends the N-Duz loving twats.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                        Probably Moore with a few more games under his belt. Good to see the options maturing.
                                                                        Speaking of options. Scrum-half looks to be in great shape for the next few years. Murray followed by Marmion and McGrath. Sexton's Leinster return will surely accelerate McGrath's development.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                          Thought of that exact simpson moment when that was posted earlier. My brain automatically connects situations to the simpsons. What the hell is wrong with me. Really enjoyed reading 5 pages of posts from yesterday. Great effort all around. Glad so many have pitched in with Hitch not being around
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                            Beasts.

Would of loving to go, fuck my friends the N-Duz loving twats.
                                                                            Dappy is God m8

Comment

Disregarding the efforts of the opposition, thought Leinster were good tonight. Anyone at the game? Next up is Connacht-Exeter tomorrow, was so close to getting train down and back for that!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Lloyd to thread... Paging Lloyd... Come in Lloyd
                                                                                The hate is real.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

This kid is HUGE. On the books of Clermont undrerage. He's bigger than most adult men!

http://www.rugbyonslaught.com/2015/0...er-eleven.html.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                    This kid is HUGE. On the books of Clermont undrerage. He's bigger than most adult men!

http://www.rugbyonslaught.com/2015/0...er-eleven.html.
                                                                                    Drugs obv.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Every so often one stumbles upon the sublime...

Eddie Vedder performing his classic single - Rise.👁 Watch/listen to the best Eddie Vedder songs of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx3RvDWvDM&lis...
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Have a funny story from last night, I'll post it later or tomorrow, I still have a pain from laughing. Mia on laptop and too long to post off phone..... Tbc
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                          Have a funny story from last night, I'll post it later or tomorrow, I still have a pain from laughing. Mia on laptop and too long to post off phone..... Tbc
                                                                                          If this sort of shit doesn't get a week ban Kev needs to step down
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

UFC Boston Weigh Ins in ten minutes here

Watch the official weigh-in for UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver live Saturday, January 17 at 4pm/1pm ETPT.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                              If this sort of shit doesn't get a week ban Kev needs to step down
                                                                                              What's up?
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                What's up?
                                                                                                You can't do that. It's on par with. "worst day ever", "what's up hun?", "oh can't tell you on here" that you see on facebook. Nothing personal, but these things need to go punished, it's the only way you'll learn!
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

You can't do that. It's on par with. "worst day ever", "what's up hun?", "oh can't tell you on here" that you see on facebook. Nothing personal, but these things need to go punished, it's the only way you'll learn!
                                                                                                  Dude, she said she was gonna post it as soon as her little wan is off the lappy.

It's not on a par with those 'I'll tell you later' Facebook posts, people need to die in pain for that.

Comment

Is that irish gobshite fighting in a cage tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Dude, she said she was gonna post it as soon as her little wan is off the lappy.

It's not on a par with those 'I'll tell you later' Facebook posts, people need to die in pain for that.
                                                                                                      She should have kept it to herself until she could post it properly. Only busting her metaphorical balls obviously
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I said I'll post later as Mia has laptop, need a keyboard
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                          Yeah, should be about 4am, you should stay up.

Comment

Paddy Holohan firing the tri-colour into the crowd. No respect.

Comment

You mean Conor McGOAT

Yeah, 4.30am or so

Comment

You mean Conor McGOAT

Yeah, 4.30am or so
                                                                                                                Conor McArsehole

Comment

Fell asleep on the sofa and when I woke there was snooker on the TV. This type o thing usually happens the other way around.

That irish lad with the pouncy beard is a v good scrapper but he don't have this guys charm

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Conor McArsehole
                                                                                                                    Bet you'll still be looking for a stream at 4 am.

Comment

''That's championship weight, tell Jose I'm coming''

He's quality on the mic.

Comment

Myself and my best pal went to Dublin last night for Hanson's birthday, great night. Ended up on Leeson street drinking big bottles of vino, we drank ALOT . anyway have no recollection of getting back to The Temple Bar Hotel, none whatsoever. Dont even know if friend was with me in taxi as I am known for just wandering off home alone when I have decided that I have had enough, dont really give a fuck who I leave behind lol

So fast forward to 10am this morning, i am in bits still drunk . went up the hallway in the pjs to the goodie machine to get lucozade and s&v pringles , came back got back into the bed to munch the pringles, yer wan started stirring across the way. She got up and was yapping away about the price of drink in Dublin and went to grab her new (fake) leather trousers to check how much money she had left.

But.... she couldnt find them, ANYWHERE. I am lying in the bed watching her turn the fucking place upside down while saying for fuck sake where's me pants( pure country Tipp accent) I paid fucking 55 quid for them cunts!

She actually opened the safe to see were they in there??? (what like she folded them into a neat square at 5am and placed them in the safe?) by the time she turned the mattress up I was absolutely pissing myself in the bed and thought ah heorr , shur they must be here somewhere so i started looking with her, even checked the little bin in the loo.

was all very odd as he heels she was wearing were beside the room door and her top was on the floor but no "pance" ( as she spells them)

She then said ah I'll ring reception and ask, im like wtf why would you do that like? fucking stupid. any way she rang, in a big tipp accent, " howya just wondering did ya find a black pance" I am now after wetting the sheet , i am fucking pissing myself laughing!

No they didnt find a black pants. So then she goes to the door sticks the head out, big black see through lacy knickers on her and spots housekeeping. " EXCUSE ME , OI, HELLO, by any chance did ya find a black pance anywhere?

Housekeeping in broken english" did it have belt" YESSSSS yes they did have a belt. Yes we have them housekeeper says, we found them on the 4th floor landing????

we are staying on 3rd floor wtf

i then noticed we had 3 key cards, so....

After talking and trying to piece some kind of info together we think, she possibly did share a taxi with me , came to room took off shoes , maybe layed down on bed but then had to go to the loo and maybe went to wrong door and ended up on next level for a piss or something, then came back to room to get in , i was in a coma and deffo wouldnt answer and possibly ( I fucking hope not!) headed down to reception in her knickers to get a key? hahahhahahahha

She deffo had no reason at all to be on 4th floor, we didnt drink in hotel bar, she didnt meet a man so that is deffo ruled out

Same girl has pissed in my hotpress and landing several time...

anyway she got them back thank fuck and thank fuck her knickers were on her and not inside the "PANCE"
                                                                                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 17-01-15, 21:46.
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

McGregor's legs are massive!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X