Thanksgiving is great
      airport, lol

Comment

Shark cage wtf

Comment

Bag of ham

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            You seem to think I've slighted you in some way that's a you problem, it's not being precious it's a mild annoyance but as I said we're not all going to get a long so it is what it is, think a better word I should of used instead of constantly would be prolonged "continuing for a long time or longer than usual; lengthy." you have shots at me here but do remember seeing one time a message from you on Facebook.

Will take you up on your offer to donate some money to charity and my chosen one is Harold's Cross Hospice for the sum of €130 going by my calculations - so that's the Facebook one and the one above & ones I could source but if anybody else would like to add any please go ahead and we can update the total - HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE

You say you can't wait to meet me the next time please do pop along I'll even buy the beers.
            So it isn't constant as you dramatically said. You have proven that. TY. Clutching at straws in alot of those posts too. It is not every now and again or constant. Nice try though.

Originally posted by mickste View Post
            No idea why he has included me in his digs Danny, just seen that now that you posted.
            Wanted to see if you would respond. Since you are so quiet in real life but well able to mouth when I am not around, while ago tbf but I'll stop you next time and we can chat it out.

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
            CHD caught out there tbf. Will he pay up I wonder?
            Caught out? How? Look forward to being proven right some more. You are very quick to jump on things to do with me. Appreciate the love.

Will go halves on a 130 donation with Danny despite being proven right. Can send him cash or post proof of half or something. Let me know. I should stand my ground but doing something good is cool. No interest in ever having a beer with you. Can not wait to see mick bitch ste and FM, I love you too buddy.

Comment

Chadley, gentle request to calm it down.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                Chadley, gentle request to calm it down.

Won't post again.

If Danny accepts his hyperbole and wants to go halves, get me on facebook.

GN IPB.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Won't post again.

GN IPB.
                  Nah fuck that, don't stomp off. You're more than welcome here so long as you avoid being overly personal.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I never had the slightest interest in Black Friday, but you people have ground me down. Just spent a few hundred. Including on sites that had no sales stuff on. Almost all guaranteed to be waste of money too. Take that Ruth Coppinger!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      I never had the slightest interest in Black Friday, but you people have ground me down. Just spent a few hundred. Including on sites that had no sales stuff on. Almost all guaranteed to be waste of money too. Take that Ruth Coppinger!
                      "Hmmm wireless blood pressure monitor, that might come in handy"

@DP I see the clock is back again today.

Comment

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Wp google oz

Comment

Stocking filler for the wimmin in your lives.

Liz Earl's famous award-winning hot cloth polish duo set is on sale till midnight but ROI delivery is also free. Suits all skins and is well worth the money @€26.80.

Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

lol

Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Won't post again.

GN IPB.
                              You seem eager to "chat" with people face to face. Why?
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Won't post again.

GN IPB.
                                We'll add you to the list of sulkers who took their ball and went home for no real reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  We'll add you to the list of sulkers who took their ball and went home for no real reason.
                                  I must be special, when I took my ball and went to Boards you gave into my demands to bring me back. Finkel 1 IPB 0

Comment

lolz amazon keeps crashing ffs!!

Comment

lol internet

Comment

Thought I could avoid Black Friday myself, but can cancel my BT Sports connection (£5 pm) and my Sky BB & Phone (£23 pm incl line rental) and swap to BT for all of them for £4pm when you consider the cashback & Sainsbury's voucher...

Sick deal

(TCB site on auto-refresh to try and log in!)

Comment

Keane gone from Villa. Wonder what thats about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                            lol internet
                                            it's broken. tesco direct, argos, amazon. all down!!

Comment

Some cunt decided to set up a direct debit for his sky digital in one of my bank accounts, only noticed it this morning when his next payment was due on Monday. Talking to the bank it seems a simple enough process to retrieve funds but surely their security should be tighter to restrict such things happening in the first place... especially when someone named Ahmed Ajisafe makes a payment from your account
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Enhanced 'green Friday' on PP. Utd Chelsea arsenal and Liverpool from 5/1 to 8/1. One hour only and new offer each hour. Max bet £10 though

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  Enhanced 'green Friday' on PP. Utd Chelsea arsenal and Liverpool from 5/1 to 8/1. One hour only and new offer each hour. Max bet £10 though
                                                  City/Bayern/ath Madrid/Juve from 10/3 to 6/1

Comment

Took that one, not sure i'd be happy getting involved in an accum with all 3 of Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal at the moment, even at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                      lolz amazon keeps crashing ffs!!
                                                      Never got my deals, and they've now all ended.

Comment

...Late to the party, what deals are people getting...is there any deal that's just too good to miss, preferably electronic...

Comment

FOOs slane gig pre sale tickets available now on ticketmaster. password is HIGHWAYS if anyone interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                            Keane gone from Villa. Wonder what thats about.
                                                            Him being a psychopathic headcase who can't work with anyone?
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                              FOOs slane gig pre sale tickets available now on ticketmaster. password is HIGHWAYS if anyone interested.
                                                              Got my three earlier this morning for herself and her sis. Lots of bills due Monday but couldn't miss out on the Foo Fighters. Looking forward to it now.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                Got my three earlier this morning for herself and her sis. Lots of bills due Monday but couldn't miss out on the Foo Fighters. Looking forward to it now.
                                                                Gonna get mine as well but I doubt it will sell out any time soon, if at all.

Comment

Went on Curries black friday page for the giggle

ooohhh the bargains

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                    Gonna get mine as well but I doubt it will sell out any time soon, if at all.
                                                                    No. Will be the same as Eminem. Tickets will be plentiful. It's one thing on my bucket list to see the FF though so didn't want to hang around. Lots of fans pissed off with support too. I suppose Monday will tell all.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                      No. Will be the same as Eminem. Tickets will be plentiful. It's one thing on my bucket list to see the FF though so didn't want to hang around. Lots of fans pissed off with support too. I suppose Monday will tell all.
                                                                      I didn't even know the support was announced!

Hozier

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                        I didn't even know the support was announced!

Hozier
                                                                        Yeah Hozier and Kaiser Chiefs. "With more to be announced" according to MCD. Only song I know by Hozier is the Church one which just sounds depressing. Will have to DL some of his stuff but I'm happy with the KC. They should have the place rocking.

Comment

Been up since 03:50 working on a production incident. Customer's website in Hong Kong went down during their business hours. Is fixed now. Fixed as in "We have no idea what's wrong so we've cut the offending kit out of the loop entirely", not fixed as in "Everything's fine, it won't happen again".

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So it isn't constant as you dramatically said. You have proven that. TY. Clutching at straws in alot of those posts too. It is not every now and again or constant. Nice try though.

Wanted to see if you would respond. Since you are so quiet in real life but well able to mouth when I am not around, while ago tbf but I'll stop you next time and we can chat it out.

Caught out? How? Look forward to being proven right some more. You are very quick to jump on things to do with me. Appreciate the love.

Will go halves on a 130 donation with Danny despite being proven right. Can send him cash or post proof of half or something. Let me know. I should stand my ground but doing something good is cool. No interest in ever having a beer with you. Can not wait to see mick bitch ste and FM, I love you too buddy.
                                                                            As I said prolonged would've been a better word to describe it, you wanted proof I provided it pretty simple. You made the offer to send money to charity so pay the man his money, €130 to Harold's Cross Hospice.
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              As I said prolonged would've been a better word to describe it, you wanted proof I provided it pretty simple. You made the offer to send money to charity so pay the man his money, €130 to Harold's Cross Hospice.
                                                                              Jumped up little tin cop

Who was it said that again, Damo was it?

Comment

Costa, Rooney,Sanchez anytime from 6/1 to 11/1 is the latest

Comment

Ladbrokes doing this at 10/1 too. Can't get the t+c's though.

Costa 3/1 to score anytime with Stan James for £20 max bet. Not open to people who fund their account using Skrill though

The difference between the actual odds (1/2 with SJ) and 3/1 will be paid in free bets.

Comment

I've always wondered what the target market is for La Creuset? Is it mainly aimed as a being a wedding/home-warming present (and for use in restaurants)? I can't really imagine forking that kind of money for a casserole dish, nevermind whatever the full kitchen set would set you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                      I've always wondered what the target market is for La Creuset? Is it mainly aimed as a being a wedding/home-warming present (and for use in restaurants)? I can't really imagine forking that kind of money for a casserole dish, nevermind whatever the full kitchen set would set you back.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008RWBV9...rd_p=560262147
                                                                                      dunno but I want one of the teapots. In volcano orange.

Comment

Star wars bitches

Its not great tbh
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Wasn't there a bbv buying frenzy a while back with these.
                                                                                          I had three of them until my clumsy missus broke a few
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            genuine lifetime pieces - no substitute for the quality.

pretty much timeless unless you drop it. Have had mine for 20 years now.

Comment

McLaren P1 Owner Crashed Car Less Than 24 Hours After Taking Delivery!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                genuine lifetime pieces - no substitute for the quality.
                                                                                                Yep, we've Le Creuset stuff we use daily which are 25 or 30 years old.

Comment

We bought a knock off job in Ikea a few years back and make paleo chillis and curries in it weekly. We make the odd casserole and cottage pie too. It's great and I'm not regretting the €40 we spent on it either...

This one. We got it for €40 a few years ago now. Still perfect.
                                                                                                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 28-11-14, 15:59.
                                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/11/upd...ashed-car.html
                                                                                                    didn't rowan atkinson do something very similar also?

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/11/upd...ashed-car.html
                                                                                                      Cool story on that page about a guy who has spent years excavating his basement using only remote control scale trucks and equipment.
                                                                                                      Excavating a basement using professional machinery is nothing new but doing it with radio controlled (RC) scaled models is something unheard of. Welcome to the little big world of Joe, from Saskatchewan, Canada

Some cool videos of it if you scroll down.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                        Star wars bitches

Its not great tbh
                                                                                                        JJ Wars by Jar Jar Abrams.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Real Madrid, real socidead,villareal 3/1 to 11/2 up now

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                            Cool story on that page about a guy who has spent years excavating his basement using only remote control scale trucks and equipment.
                                                                                                            Excavating a basement using professional machinery is nothing new but doing it with radio controlled (RC) scaled models is something unheard of. Welcome to the little big world of Joe, from Saskatchewan, Canada

Some cool videos of it if you scroll down.
                                                                                                            Brilliant!
                                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

You'll understand when you cook with their stuff and other lesser equipment. Higher quality every time you make something and as people said, you won't need to buy anything else for your life, it works out cheaper this way. Why replace a pan or something every few years when you can have one that works better and lasts forever. Can also get them in sales, just wait.

I've used a frying pan twice my age and works better than new ones I buy.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 28-11-14, 16:19.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                pretty much timeless unless you drop it. Have had mine for 20 years now.
                                                                                                                That's how I'd expect to lose most of my crockery tbh!

Comment

Not sure if posted:

People across the world paid tribute to Australian cricketer Phillip Hughes, who died on November 27, by putting out their bats

Tributes to Phil Huges. Two hurleys is a nice touch.
                                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Any wifi kettles in the Black Friday deals?
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

One for Courier Collie

Police north of Toronto are following up on numerous tips after releasing photos of a man accused of targeting women in tanning salons, licking their feet before stealing their shoes.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The irony to this whole CHD v Tyler debacle is just how similar the two lads are.
                                                                                                                        But perhaps that is the problem, they do say it's hard to get along with someone just like you. My two cents.
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X