X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
    I wasn't correcting you

So you think hes a nob too? (knob)

He is lately, wasn't before. Gets away with it cause he takes pictures.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
        Yeah. I've no pic for ''I know hes a nob but I was being sarcastic to cover myself'' .

Comment

Comment

you

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              you
              Are you just pissed Danny took credit for the Tren smily?

Comment

When is the race that GAB put a tip for here recently? I came across some very lucky money that could do with a little spin

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                  Nope.

Thats a few weeks ago he claimed credit. Said it to him drunkenly on FB. I dont care about that tbh.

Anyone who has sense can see he is not the same person now on here. The bit of power and acclaim went to his head. Was a nice lad, silly bitch now.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Nope.

Thats a few weeks ago he claimed credit. Said it to him drunkenly on FB. I dont care about that tbh.

Anyone who has sense can see he is not the same person now on here. The bit of power and acclaim went to his head. Was a nice lad, silly bitch now.
                    What way has he changed?

Can't read back myself because my house is about to get blown away and I have to find the dog before it does! Maybe the missus too if I have time

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                      What way has he changed?

Can't read back myself because my house is about to get blown away and I have to find the dog before it does! Maybe the missus too if I have time
                      His attitude since he became a admin stinks.

I read about 4 days worth of posts tonight and its plain as day he thinks his shit dont stink and hes a boss.

No, he is a nothing nobody created by this site so stfu.

I dont mean to attack him ( I know i basically am) but he needs to cop the fuck on.

Anyway, I'll be ignored and looked at as a cunt so who cares!

Comment

What has you so riled up CHD? Did I miss a fun thead?

Comment

Fair enough CHD.

Also you've always been a cunt imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                            What has you so riled up CHD? Did I miss a fun thead?
                            Absolutely nothing.

Read back alot of posts today and boom. TD has transformed from a nobody to someone who thinks he is a boss. Its like when a good poster becomes a mod on boards.ie, they become a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                              Fair enough CHD.

Also you've always been a cunt imo
                              I am a cunt.

I am what I am. Online im a cunt. I know it.

Comment

Originally posted by wiki
                                On January 29, 2013, Jeremy drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after experiencing severe chest pain.[48] Doctors discovered an aneurysm near his heart and he was operated on the following day.[48][49]

Three weeks later, he was released from the hospital, showing off his scars, saying he'd lost 45 pounds and planned to change his diet, and telling New York Daily News reporters “Eating healthy food is depressing, but it’s keeping me alive. My dad is 94 and still going strong. He got mad at me for this. He jokes that he and my mom gave me the perfect body, and I screwed it up.”[49] In an interview with TMZ Jeremy remarked[50]...

Jeremy not only told us he's feeling great following the procedures ... but he's already healthy enough to do what he does best ... telling us: "They said to me at the clinic, that if you can walk up two flights of stairs you're able to have sex... so I walked up two flights of stairs and 3 ADDITIONAL stairs."

So Ron is alive and doing well, fuck you world.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                  i'm just finishing up book 2 of the Malazan (seeing Keane harp on about it finally got me!!!), and i have to say i'm very impressed. great read so far.

A fantasy author i'm always surprised very few people have heard of is Guy Gavriel Kay. he wrote a great trilogy called the Fionavar tapestry, and loads of one or 2 volume books. A great one would be Tigana, and probably the one to start with to see if you like his style. Tigana was, for me, one of the few books that gripped me after only 5-10 pages (come to think of it, a few of his books managed that). I've read all his books and i'd say there are 2-3 duds out of a possible 15 (give or take).
                                  On book 6 now, best so far so far IMO. Wait till you meet Karsa Orlong.

Comment

I made the best batch of brownies yet, I swapped the maple syrup for cocoa powder and added lumps of white chocolate. I'd take a photo but its just an empty plate now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                      I made the best batch of brownies yet, I swapped the maple syrup for cocoa powder and added lumps of white chocolate. I'd take a photo but its just an empty plate now.
                                      TR of your exp of hash brownies.

Comment

if anyone wants a good giggle head over to http://www.gizoogle.net/ and type in your @ twitter name. Tranzizzle. Your welcome.
                                        "true friends stab you in the front"

Comment

what a refreshing change to wake up to popcorn.

Just like old times
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Going to be a good day in the Dun Laoghire Borough Darts League imo.
                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                              Copy of Jack Reacher available.

Opr
                                              It's awful.

Watched the Guilt trip last night.
                                              It's not great.
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Jeremy

So Ron is alive and doing well, fuck you world.
                                                He was just acting the dick.
                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Went to see The Place Beyond the Pines last night, really good. Did drag a bit towards the end but other than that worth a trip to see.

Comment

Ah that's what it is, he sent me two messages on Facebook about it demanding answers didn't reply to him there (actually blocked him probably would've got more) I'll say it to you now Chadley, probably because I was the one to show him he had a thanks/smiley he might of assumed it was me, never claimed credit so please tell your solicitors this, no copyright infringement intended.

As for your posts I will try take them on board and tow the line, cheers for the heads up.
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Gulp!
                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L8UCfxmtSw#!
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm hyped for tomorrow, Rigger.

Hyped.
                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Fuck!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Edit: more on the story HERE
                                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 18-04-13, 10:17.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                            Fuck!

SPOILER

Edit: more on the story HERE
                                                            Started Southland yesterday evening...finished season 1 early this morning
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              Started Southland yesterday evening...finished season 1 early this morning
                                                              Good man Ole, you've only another 36 episodes to get through.

Comment

We upgraded our servers a couple of days ago on the website and seem to be having some issues with some articles/links not working for some people and working ok for others.

If you wouldn't mind, could you click the link below and let me know if it doesn't work, i.e. you get a "We don't know what you're looking for" message or similar.

Think it might be an Eircom thing but still trying to figure it out so any help would be appreciated.

Comment

works grand. probably a DNS issue, where people who have visited before have a cached IP address that is pointing to the wrong place. Get someone who has the problem to open up a command prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes, then re try. If its not that it could be a browser related issue
                                                                  Last edited by mocata; 18-04-13, 11:02.
                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Blatant Keane, absolutely blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                      works grand. probably a DNS issue, where people who have visited before have a cached IP address that is pointing to the wrong place. Get someone who has the problem to open up a command prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes, then re try. If its not that it could be a browser related issue
                                                                      Yeah that's what I figure as well so hoping someone on here has the issue and can confirm the fix. I'm only hearing of the issues second hand, working grand for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        Yeah that's what I figure as well so hoping someone on here has the issue and can confirm the fix. I'm only hearing of the issues second hand, working grand for me.
                                                                        I was having the problems yesterday on my meteor broadband if that's what matters. At work now but ill try again when I'm home
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Doesn't work for me now, nor did it yesterday when I clicked a link to the site.

Comment

Doesn't work for me now, nor did it yesterday when I clicked a link to the site.
                                                                            Eircom broadband?

Comment

Any GOOD weather forecast apps out there for Android? Used Accuweather and Met Eireann.
                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                Good man Ole, you've only another 36 episodes to get through.
                                                                                Last weeks episode was a cracker! Looking forward to last night's now
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  It could have gone differently if I had gone the Lloyd route of both barrels,
                                                                                  Cliffs/link?

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                  Any GOOD weather forecast apps out there for Android? Used Accuweather and Met Eireann.
                                                                                  Nah, it's all BAD weather for this week, won't matter what app you use.
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Meanwhile near Fore village, North Westmeath.....

SPOILER

Comment

Eircom broadband?
                                                                                      Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        Blatant Keane, absolutely blatant.
                                                                                        Livegaelic.com pimping, shilling or spamming is very much allowed on here blatant, subtle, sledgehammer or otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                          Cliffs/link?
                                                                                          When the admins similarly criticised Lloyd he told them to stick it up their gash and to let him continue with his sensible modding without their stupid interference - they demodded him, IPB was born.

Comment

ah jaysus I fucking love this job!!!
                                                                                            went up to that chap for the triple play, very eccentric man in his late 50s. Had a right good natter, he said he wasnt very technical and if he needed any help setting up the BB would I call to him and he would pay me , I told him I didnt want money and give me a buzz and Ill help him out. Anyway the sale went through and he asked me could he speak to sky customer centre again , I gave him the phone and he goes " Is this call being recorded " sky chap says " yep it is" he goes " well if more people in the world were this lady sitting in my kitchen, the world would be a better place" loooooool I went back on the phone and says to your man haha let the manager listen to that call , he says im gonna send by email to everyone here and laughs with me!

theres more as I was leaving he says " I have a present for you, you are a good looking girl who I see does look after herself so this is for you"

just googled it 100 dollars a pop
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Yeah.
                                                                                              Can you try that DNS thing and see if it works?

open up a command prompt (just type cmd in the search bar and hit enter), and key in ipconfig /flushdns then try her again?

Comment

IPB Snooker Sweepstake

2 spots left

Comment

so a deeper look at the product Neruim AD tells me this could be a possible pyramid scheme looooooooool well I am afraid I will not be falling for this one!!! at least I got something for nothing

anyway gotta go working , I will leave it to the sherlocks here
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

more unretouched photos inside.

more UNRETOUCHED photos inside

UNRETOUCHED

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

By far the most accurate weather site/app I've come across....

Comment

I thought posting it a second time Kev was quite a clever joke. Disappointed you just didn't mean to post it.

Opr

Comment

Link doesn't work for me Keane, vodafone bb using chrome on nexus.
                                                                                                          48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                            Link doesn't work for me Keane, vodafone bb using chrome on nexus.
                                                                                                            Not sure you can flushdns on that.

Could you try going to http://www.pagewash.com and typing in LiveGaelic.com and seeing if the Kevin McKernan story appears there?

Comment

Survivor

Comment

@Keane page is working for me on UPC, little slow loading some pics with one or two not showing up on feature articles.

Comment

Wahey!

Going back to Asia from late Dec til April next year before I head to Canada.

Doing the whole circuit again with a decent enough stint on my old island in Nam then hopefully catch some Burma, KL and Indonesia.

Should arrive in Calgary for Summer and Stampede then.

Now just to convince the ole employers to keep me on from contact end til December.
                                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Can someone give me a simple explaination of bitcoins?

Is it an investment, How does it work etc etc

It is all confusing to me ........

Comment

Not sure you can flushdns on that.

Could you try going to http://www.pagewash.com and typing in LiveGaelic.com and seeing if the Kevin McKernan story appears there?
                                                                                                                      Yeah it works
                                                                                                                      48

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                        Can someone give me a simple explaination of bitcoins?

Is it an investment, How does it work etc etc

It is all confusing to me ........
                                                                                                                        I'm no expert but it's basically a highly volatile online currency. Can be used for playing poker and buying/selling illegal goods online amongst other things.

Comment

Confirmed DNS problem, thanks for the help folks. Keep clicking the link if ye like anyway

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X