This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Hard to find a decent 6/1 sweat for the final.

Draw/Germany HT/FT is 9/2 and Germany to win by 1 goal is 14/5
    Like that Draw/Germany one, I think mdoug's immediate future depends on that one.

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
    Germany -1 @ 7/2 is my standout/lump bet.
    Good too.

Maybe 6/1 is a little unrealistic.

Leaning towards Flushy and mdoug's at the mo.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

@Lazare - Germany over 2.5 goals @ 5/1?

Comment

Muller wincast @ 7/1 lumpage.

Germany -1 and Germany -2 I will also be on
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Like that Draw/Germany one, I think mdoug's immediate future depends on that one.

Good too.

Maybe 6/1 is a little unrealistic.

Leaning towards Flushy and mdoug's at the mo.
          Muller fgs and 3-1 Germany. 66/1. Worth a fiver anyway.

Comment

Queue out the door at living room already.
            airport, lol

Comment

C'mon gickheads we need to start thanking posts to get the gambools on

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                Sorry! Yes, will get back to you on that today.
                Cheers, thanks again.
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Can't find the market for Draw/Ger on BF, what should I be looking for?

Edit to add, if someone doesn't come up with a better bet soon this is what my €6 is going on.

Badge punter.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                      I did not know that. I guess the Asians are the original racists and chased the gingers literally to the end of the world.
                      Cherchen Man.

Not to be confused with Chechen Man.
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

What is the best airport to fly to if you are looking to get to Bordeaux? The Cork direct flight does not suit me.

I have 3 free days at the Tour de France on offer if I pay the flights. It is tempting even in my current state of poverty.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Where is Bill,Giles and Dunphy?.
                            Do they show the world cup in jj smyths?

Comment

Can't find the market for Draw/Ger on BF, what should I be looking for?

Edit to add, if someone doesn't come up with a better bet soon this is what my €6 is going on.

Badge punter.
                              Look for the HT/FT market. It's right there

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                Where is Bill,Giles and Dunphy?.
                                Almost certainly in the RTE studio preparing for the programme to start in 10 minutes.

Comment

Look for the HT/FT market. It's right there
                                  Cheers dude, found it, currently 5.9.

Is this our bet?

Who's on it?

Comment

I hope they have something special lined up for Billo.

An end of an era.

Comment

ok, Draw/Germany backed @ 5.9

Thank this post if you're on it.

#savemdougsfuture

Comment

Need a decent sweaty bet for tonight.

I've an idea, how about we come up with a good sweater, around 6/1, people throw up their ideas, idea with most thanks is the bet. We'll all get on it.

What y'all fink?
                                        I'm going with these four, amongst others.

Germany to win and both teams to score, 9/2.
                                        Messi to score from a free kick in 90 mins, 10/1
                                        Germany to win 3-0,3-1 or 3-2. 9/1.
                                        Draw and over 2.5 goals in match 14/1.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If a Bill signs off tonight by saying "We'll leave it there so" I may break down into a blubbering mess of a man. Genuinely gutted he's going. The Irish panel are just the best and Bill plays a massive role in that.

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post

Draw and over 2.5 goals in match 14/1.
                                                  That's a terrible price.

2-2 is 25/1, and if somehow you fancy 3-3, it's 120/1

Comment

Where has CourierCollie been this last while, or have i just missed his posts?
                                                    GarthBrooksGate, and hipster fish and chip shops have my head melted.
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Great to have you on board good sir. Did you hear I slept on a cinema floor last night?
                                                        I found that rather disturbing then light hearted in a he will be ok in the future kinda way.

Comment

Messi -1 here

Comment

Where has CourierCollie been this last while, or have i just missed his posts?
                                                            Weird, but I thought the exact same thing earlier, then I checked his recent posts and he posted last night.

Glad you're alive Collie.

Comment

Just in and thought the match was on at 9. If I had missed the first half watching the two and three quarter hour borefest Boyhood in the cinema I would not have been happy.

Comment

Repeat of the '86 Final & not the '90 one please

On Argentina from early on, take the mantle Lionel.

Comment

Great to have you on board good sir. Did you hear I slept on a cinema floor last night?
                                                                  The sooner your wife comes back home the better. How you don't end up in A&E, amazes me.
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Anyone not massively funking for Argentina is clearly not the Right Sort of Chap.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                      Just in and thought the match was on at 9. If I had missed the first half watching the two and three quarter hour borefest Boyhood in the cinema I would not have been happy.
                                                                      Interesting I was gonna see it during the week...that bad.

They need to release imperial dreams from sundance, got great reviews there.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I really like both teams so don't know who to go for. I still feel that the german players as individual are just a step below world class, or a step below that again to a man. Lahm being the exception. They are they better team though.

All said and done, I want Messi to win. He has to. Give the little man what he deserves.
                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Hope Messi wins it but Germany will probably win this handy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            Anyone not massively funking for Argentina is clearly not the Right Sort of Chap.

Backed the badtards pre tournament to enhance the funkage.

Comment

Enzo Perez MOM

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                Interesting I was gonna see it during the week...that bad.

They need to release imperial dreams from sundance, got great reviews there.
                                                                                Well every critic in the world thinks it's ZOMG Amazing. Filming such inane and uninsightful stuff over 12 years is a crime imo.

It didn't have apes on horseback on it. And that's what it's all about cinemawise atm imo.

Comment

...

Comment

If Dunphy has any respect he will get pissed and have a good ol rant for Bills last day
                                                                                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 13-07-14, 19:07.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND

C'mon you Krauts, make me some $$$$

Comment

Hitler had a bit of a way with words
                                                                                          "Defend Stalingrad to ze last Mann".

Comment

Was planning on not betting, but Germany looking far too confident. Have to punt them.

Comment

...

Comment

Me in Simpsons form
                                                                                                Attached Files
                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Fucking great game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                    Me in Simpsons form
                                                                                                    World Cup is on.

Comment

That's a terrible price.

2-2 is 25/1, and if somehow you fancy 3-3, it's 120/1
                                                                                                      I'm obviously covering my arse for the one and a half all, you haven't really given this much thought have you?

Comment

Comment

This could get Messi

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                            Buy a Mac.
                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                            Any particular reason why?
                                                                                                            You hate money and are unable to work a real computer.
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

How does a professional soccer player put that 3 M wide

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  Probably the best question you have ever asked about football

Comment

Oh and BTW

Kildare Supremacy

Comment

They are not machines Strewly.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                        World Cup is on.
                                                                                                                        Oh shit, thanks for reminding me. Wondering why the Mrs kept skipping RTE 2 while she was flicking.
                                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

You sound exactly like my old man on all things soccer related. Pretty humourous.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X