Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So strange to see a Scottish team that actually look dangerous going forward

Comment

Atletico!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Chavballers gonna chav
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          shraaaaaaaaap,

Is Lopez the real deal? I've not seen an awful lot of him but every game I've seen he's gone about the game well.
          Not quite, but definitely on the right track, and still untested at this level in any meaningful way.

Comment

IPB your help is needed.

In Cork, need a football kit clean for 11am tomorrow morning. All laundrettes seem to be closed Sunday.

In other news, anyone in Cork tomorrow, Harding Cup final is on at 1pm in The Mardyke. UL vs UCC.
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
              IPB your help is needed.

In Cork, need a football kit clean for 11am tomorrow morning. All laundrettes seem to be closed Sunday.

In other news, anyone in Cork tomorrow, Harding Cup final is on at 1pm in The Mardyke. UL vs UCC.
              Do you have any mates or contacts in a hotel?? R u staying in a hotel? Even if a hotel tells you they don't have washing machines, they do. They use them for tea towels and chefs uniforms etc. Maybe try contact UCC and ask could they sort you out?

Best of luck with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Chavballers gonna chav
                Exact same going on at the end of the game in Cardiff last night

Comment

I remember when France were good to watch at rugby. Lots of people won't so trust me on this.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    When's your bday?
                    June 23rd.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Exact same going on at the end of the game in Cardiff last night
                      Really, is that a fact?

Disgraceful that chavball fans can afford tickets to the rugger.

Comment

Scotland deserved that

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Really, is that a fact?

Disgraceful that chavball fans can afford tickets to the rugger.
                          You'd have been better off going the English route m8

Comment

This Merseyside derby is a shite game. Everton playing like Italy did earlier. No ambition, just dogged defending and fuck all else. Hoping it goes the same way that game did.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm gasping for a pint
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                June 23rd.
                                Hello birthday brother, what shall we do for our birthday? A bonfire? Or perchance people do not light them on June 23rd wherever you are from?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  I remember when France were good to watch at rugby. Lots of people won't so trust me on this.
                                  We always keep good games for good opposition unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                    This Merseyside derby is a shite game. Everton playing like Italy did earlier. No ambition, just dogged defending and fuck all else. Hoping it goes the same way that game did.
                                    Ugh that was antitainment
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ugh that was antitainment
                                      Pretty shite stuff. Drowning my Deepstack sorrows in town if u fancy a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        I'm gasping for a pint
                                        Ditto and I'm off it til Mar 6th. Seems a long long long time away

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                          Hello birthday brother, what shall we do for our birthday? A bonfire? Or perchance people do not light them on June 23rd wherever you are from?
                                          When I was growing up I had no idea that wasn't something done everywhere. I remember going around collecting for bonfires every year when I was young.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                            Pretty shite stuff. Drowning my Deepstack sorrows in town if u fancy a pint.
                                            You not playing the 300 side? I could be tempted to go for a few. I'm on call so can't go ballistic.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              When I was growing up I had no idea that wasn't something done everywhere. I remember going around collecting for bonfires every year when I was young.
                                              I thought that too, was amazed when people didn't know about it or do it. When I was very young I thought everybody was celebrating my birthday.

Comment

Gone to two tescos looking for nori, big fail

Comment

Played golf today in Tyrellpass but had to abandon due to the deactivation of my glutes.
                                                  They came in handy later though watching the rugger in the clubhouse.

Hard luck Donegal btw.

Comment

Watching old reruns of Bullseye is the nuts. Prizes are gas but some of the gags are lolbad.

INNNNNN ONE, its a fruit blender. "What about vegetables Jim". "Yes you can use it too Tony"

Comment

You not playing the 300 side? I could be tempted to go for a few. I'm on call so can't go ballistic.
                                                      Meeting Andy in a few in town if any of ye degens are about. Looking at you Sickpuppy.

Comment

Gone to two tescos looking for nori, big fail
                                                        U in for ww tara?
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Meeting Andy in a few in town if any of ye degens are about. Looking at you Sickpuppy.
                                                          you have a great life !

I'd love to go back up, mother doing my head in here!
                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 07-02-15, 21:33.
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Two and a half decades on the chase scene from Terminator 2 is still the stone cold nuts.
                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                              U in for ww tara?
                                                              too busy for this one unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                Two and a half decades on the chase scene from Terminator 2 is still the stone cold nuts.
                                                                Also led to a classic Simpsons scene

Comment

nice aul board at the aria

Comment

Anyone got any links or recommend a free website builder with no coding involved .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                      Anyone got any links or recommend a free website builder with no coding involved .
                                                                      You're all take these days mate. Tell us about canada, what you had for tea etc and we will help.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Leicester manager Pearson let the mask slip today to show what a cnut he is. Hope he gets the sack or worse. Thug.
                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

If you listen very carefully you might hear a kind of a chopping noise in the distance. .......what ever can it be? ????
                                                                          Ah never mind it's just Smurph waking the road up as she chops up some more ice for another vodka.
                                                                          Grrrrrr. Some of us are trying to get some sleep.
                                                                          Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 08-02-15, 01:55.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                Leicester manager Pearson let the mask slip today to show what a cnut he is. Hope he gets the sack or worse. Thug.
                                                                                What he do?

Stuck a bet on them to get relegated earlier today.

On the subject, any more free €50's on you ala Hull v Leicester? Would like a goesie.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I cant believe nobody in Eddie Rockets watned to fight me. I started on nearly everyone including the bouncers and got nothing only funny looks. People should be more willing to restor to fisticuffs imo.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I cant believe nobody in Eddie Rockets watned to fight me. I started on nearly everyone including the bouncers and got nothing only funny looks. People should be more willing to restor to fisticuffs imo.
                                                                                      Sorry m8, next time.

Comment

Sorry m8, next time.
                                                                                        How's your cunt kids?

Comment

So the serial murdery guy is granted an appeal, which may go no further.

Or maybe it does. I think the obvious play is he gets his retrial and gets off on a technicality, evidence handled incorrectly, coercion of a witness.

During the trial rumours fly that him and serial woman are doing a line. They both laugh off the suggestion, insisting otherwise, they still talk and may do a follow up episode when the trial ends.

It ends, he gets off. Pictures of them taking cosy walks in the park appear, her leaving his apartment the morning after. There is no point denying it. (AAnd he tipped off the paps anyhow.)
                                                                                          Cover of hello or whatever the U.S version is? 'Hey y'all!'
                                                                                          Private parties, the talk show trail. Life after a life sentence, a six part insight into the daily lives of the Serial-Siad's. He pops the question for ratings in the final episode.
                                                                                          He wants to take the offer on the table of the second season. She doesn't. A bit of quiet time, live a normal life for a while. Do some DIY, plan a wedding.

Then in mysterious circumstances, she turns up dead. But he has learned from prior mistakes.
                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 08-02-15, 03:31.

Comment

I know how to declare earnings through business, sole trading, company shit and wages etc etc

When you make revenue through another stream that isn't related how do I declare that in order to pay tax etc?

Bit of a noob.

Comment

How's your cunt kids?
                                                                                              All 4 got fed this week. So gr8.

Comment

What you fighty about andy?

I know how to declare earnings through business, sole trading, company shit and wages etc etc

When you make revenue through another stream that isn't related how do I declare that in order to pay tax etc?

Bit of a noob.
                                                                                                What sort of revenue are we talking about?

Comment

What sort of revenue are we talking about?
                                                                                                  Rather find out if what I am on about is a thing tbh.

You should know since you study bizniz

Comment

I had a burger and then I had a wee and then I tried to pay for the burger and leave but the bouncer wouldn't let me leave without a receipt so I tried to fight him but he wouldn't fight me. It was all very angry and I'm still a bit traumatised.

Comment

I had a burger and then I had a wee and then I tried to pay for the burger and leave but the bouncer wouldn't let me leave without a receipt so I tried to fight him but he wouldn't fight me. It was all very angry and I'm still a bit traumatised.
                                                                                                      lol

You may come out tomorrow week too. Lottie, make him.

Comment

Rather find out if what I am on about is a thing tbh.

You should know since you study bizniz
                                                                                                        Tried to link. Look up self assessment on citizens info. Or mash tbose few words into Google.

Comment

Serious FLC buzz ATM. Steve-o can go fuck himself imo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5oqK3HX598

Comment

You're on call m8.

Is Dice to blame?

Comment

You're on call m8.

Is Dice to blame?
                                                                                                              Yes. Am actually working right now. Customer's website is down and I don't know why. That's why I'm so grumpy.

Comment

It's the goddamn hotel supplier. Usually it's the rental car goobers. This time it's the hotel goobers. Flights obviously fine because our bit works gr8.

Comment

It's the goddamn hotel supplier. Usually it's the rental car goobers. This time it's the hotel goobers. Flights obviously fine because our bit works gr8.
                                                                                                                  People m8.

They are everywhere and always the problem.

I r8 people 3/8. Not gr8.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    June 23rd.

Spancil hill obv - for a day of raucous drinking with the travelling community. Decent chance of a bonfire too

Comment

Comment

Class old pic...

Comment

After two years out from soccer, first through injury and then my work hours changed, I am back ffor my first competitive game. I doubt I'll get a game today but delighted to be back dping something which I thought wouldn't happen 18 months ago. And to make it sweeter we play the team that inflicted the injury so I really hope we can get the win and go 10 points clear. Cmon the boys!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X