Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigger, Tyler PM'd me to ask you for that picture in bigger please.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Let's all send all our posts to icarus to post tomorrow.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
        I may make certain adjustments from time to time but fire away.

Comment

* Cake may be smaller than size shown.

Comment

On my second birthday I would like to announce that I am in fact an Icarus152 alt account. Ye dopes have been fooled for years.
            airport, lol

Comment

Got ye all, ha ha lol.

Comment

To prove this I will now change my Honda avatar to a Blaa, thus revealing my true identity.

Comment

I'm going to bed now on my Icarus account, might stick around on the Honda account. Night.

Comment

What is the story behind your location?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      * Cake may be smaller than size shown.
                      *airport may be actual size.
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        What is the story behind your location?
                        lol wp cunt

Comment

Bapped up
                          airport, lol

Comment

lol wp cunt
                            Game on Hugh.

Comment

Serious fit of the laughs at Riggers post - Hugh G, Rection

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  Honda I am in the Airport tomorrow morning - will you be on hand to give me complimentary fast track?
                                  No work till Saturday for me I'm afraid, you will have to slum it.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Boyhood is a brilliant, brilliant movie. Well worth checking out.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Someone please answer this stupid tech question for me.

So, let's say I take a pic on android, how do you share it e.g. on here. Just need a web link for the photo, and its apparently automatically uploaded to e.g. Google+, Google Pics, Dropbox, so its on the internet somewhere. Obv not doing that dumbass vbulletin thing of uploading the pic to IPB and then linking to it.

To summarize the question. Surely there's a simple way to take a photo on android and then automatically get a weblink for it?

Don't have a pic to actually share by the way, just can't work out how it doesn't seem to exist, so am presumably missing something
                                      Go to camera uploads in dropbox, long press on the file, select share in the pop up menu. There is a copy link option there.

Not sure if you can embed from dropbox but sure give it a go
                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

So, let's say I take a pic on android, how do you share it e.g. on here. Just need a web link for the photo, and its apparently automatically uploaded to e.g. Google+, Google Pics, Dropbox, so its on the internet somewhere. Obv not doing that dumbass vbulletin thing of uploading the pic to IPB and then linking to it.

To summarize the question. Surely there's a simple way to take a photo on android and then automatically get a weblink for it?

Don't have a pic to actually share by the way, just can't work out how it doesn't seem to exist, so am presumably missing something
                                        Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Choose file, from documents.

Links are under the pic.
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fair comment hhg2tg, self excluding myself for 17 minutes by way of punishment.

Comment

What are peoples favourite Cheese and Onion crisps and favourite other type of crisp?

Comment

King, not a big cheese and onion fan, taste them all day.
                                                    Monster munch are the nut crisps.

Banshee bones back in the day when they had loads of flavour were good.

Comment

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Doing my best Drunken one impression here. Girlfriends father bought a boat and he drove it from cork into dunmore. Just hoping in for the last journey into Waterford marina.

Some boat tbf. 4 beds, kitchen with everything, TV and bathroom with working shower. About to set sail and bop bop along!
                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                          Doing my best Drunken one impression here. Girlfriends father bought a boat and he drove it from cork into dunmore. Just hoping in for the last journey into Waterford marina.

Some boat tbf. 4 beds, kitchen with everything, TV and bathroom with working shower. About to set sail and bop bop along!
                                                          Which Marina ye on?

Comment

This one is for Kayroo

"Weird Al" Yankovic's new album "Mandatory Fun" out now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/MandatoryFunAmazon: http://smarturl.it/MandatoryFunAMZGoogle Play: http...
                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Iago, I'm quiet sure your not aloud taunt Kayroo like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                What are peoples favourite Cheese and Onion crisps and favourite other type of crisp?
                                                                tayto cheese and onion

tayto bistro salt and vinegar.

Comment

Dublin goes country, and western.
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

O'Donnell's Cheese & Onion are the nut crisp, end of.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Dublin goes country, and western.
                                                                      FFS, I could have stayed in Kerry if I wanted this shit!

Comment

Love all the country people pretending that anything other than 'a package of Tayters' is their favourite crisp.

Comment

Love all the country people pretending that anything other than 'a package of Tayters' is their favourite crisp.
                                                                          Had a pack of Tayto Smokey Bacon there last week for the first time in (literally) about 20 years. Used to go buck ape for the fuckin things. I must have been so hungry I swear

Comment

I don't know if I would be in a position to make a decision on my favourite crisp. There's so many great ones.

Waffles, Sweet chili sensations, hunky dory sour cream and onion, tayto cheese and onion all up there
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Hello from Budapest. Holiday was extended for tippin about purposes. Been fun so far! Got here a couple of days ago and heading to Transylvania today for a few days. Hopefully gonna find Count von Count, bring him on the session and try count to 100
                                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

He has a spot by the marine rescue, whatever that marina is called icky. Go down and have a look at her - Arctic Moon is the name, right on the end of the marina. Complete opposite to your rescue boats

Spectacular views coming into the city at dawn and of course my phone dies so no pics!
                                                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Bit of this later...

Produced by Ruby Savage for Sound SignatureShot by Heather SommerfieldDancers: Gherik Mohr & Jade ZuberiMusic: www.soundsignature.netVideo: www.dreamonhero.com
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Golf is already shaping up one of the best Majors for a few years.

Comment

I tried that there now but the pic comes out huge?
                                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 17-07-14, 11:48.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

"There's a singer call Steffani... she jigs it about a bit"

Love golf on the BBC
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Hard to look past these for me. I recall arriving in Queens after 3 months in Canada and the joy when I seen a packet of these in the shop.

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane.

At the French immigration desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

"You have been to France before, Monsieur?" the Immigration officer asked, sarcastically.

The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously.

"Then you should know well enough to have your passport ready."

The British gentleman says, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The elderly gentleman gave the French Immigration Officer a long hard look.

Then he quietly explained:

"Well, the last time I was here, I came ashore on Juno Beach on D-Day in June 1944, and I couldn't find any fucking Frenchmen to show it to!

Comment

Peter Alliss is one of the worst people in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                    Peter Alliss is one of the worst people in the world.
                                                                                                    He's an 80yo+ golf commentator?

Comment

Leaderboard is shaping up great already
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                        I tried that there now but the pic comes out huge?
                                                                                                        put
                                                                                                        m
                                                                                                        s
                                                                                                        or l before the extension to resize the image.

Regular image: http://i.imgur.com/XXXXX.png (big image)
                                                                                                        Resized URL: http://i.imgur.com/XXXXXl.png

Here's an example of one in action:
                                                                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9X.jpg (normal size)
                                                                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9Xl.jpg (large size)
                                                                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9Xm.jpg (medium size)
                                                                                                        http://i.imgur.com/iUy9Xs.jpg (medium size)

will look like;

SPOILER

Last edited by DeadParrot; 17-07-14, 12:20.
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                          He has a spot by the marine rescue, whatever that marina is called icky. Go down and have a look at her - Arctic Moon is the name, right on the end of the marina. Complete opposite to your rescue boats

Spectacular views coming into the city at dawn and of course my phone dies so no pics!
                                                                                                          Sure you half seadog now at this stage. Arrrrr!

Comment

Test.... Curracloe beach on Tuesday

right job ty DP!
                                                                                                            Last edited by SatNav; 17-07-14, 12:36.
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post

At the French immigration desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

"You have been to France before, Monsieur?" the Immigration officer asked, sarcastically.

The British gentleman says, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

"Well, the last time I was here, I came ashore on Juno Beach on D-Day in June 1944, and I couldn't find any fucking Frenchmen to show it to!
                                                                                                              Because they were all dead? Over 20k French civilians were killed on D-Day and subsequent battle for Normandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                Because they were all dead? Over 20k French civilians were killed on D-Day and subsequent battle for Normandy.
                                                                                                                Its a nice few years ago though, I think we are ok for a light hearted joke.
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Need Honda to confirm but think it would have been bit silly checking passports during a large a military monovere like D-Day.

Comment

He probably would have been court martialed by his own side for carrying his passport on D-Day, the allies wouldn't have wanted such original documents to potentially fall into the hands of Axis counterfeiters.

Comment

Ok serious issue here.

I have been offered a role in Kilkenny worth 23K + bonus in an industry that I dont have a great love for.

I have been offered a role in the gaming industry in Cork for 21k + night shift premium of 4k with a review after 6 months. I know I will most likely much prefer the job in Cork. I have gotten a call back while writing this offering me 23K + the 4k.... Is this enough of a difference?

Kilkenny job will cost me 2k extra in expenses so real wage is 21k + really bad bonus.

I probably should mention its the night shift excess that I am questioning. 4k for giving up weekends and a more normal life in general. I was hoping for 2/3k more.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by tipp86; 17-07-14, 13:24.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Can you imagine what the queue was like at the fucking passport Office in May 1944
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The Gentlemen would have been 13 when the Normandy landings happened.

I am not sure this is all factually correct.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X