• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
        As with everything in life you get what you pay for.
        You're wrong.
        You also need a hug imo.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'm convinced.

Lazare

Get Zuutroy to do a physics one on him too.

Lazare, what are your opinions on the promise of carbon nanotubes versus graphene and nanocellulose?

Comment

Comment

all v fair, but he had a pretty closed mind on the issue when he came back with this.
              That was predicated on your initial reply, whereas an abridged post B would have been met less egregiously. As with most things in life and internets - it's all in the posts and a little understanding and thought can go a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                Was asked for a short cover letter of 'three to four pages' for the australian job that mentioned a while back. Academia has its own rules clearly.
                If you need a hand, pm me.

You have tonight's lovely ladies sir, see you at the finish line.

Comment

Ye are over-thinking this.Has anyone explored the possibility that young farmer bucks might have a shite taste in music?

Have ye never heard Taylor Swift belt out of a John Derre on a sunny Saturday morning?
                  airport, lol

Comment

Was asked for a short cover letter of 'three to four pages' for the australian job that mentioned a while back. Academia has its own rules clearly.
                    I proofread my friends architect CV, it was like a neon sign, shit has got its own rules.

Things like this get thrown in the mix.

Comment

all v fair, but he had a pretty closed mind on the issue when he came back with this.
                      Meow! I'm surprised you didn't tell Lazare how stunned you are that there isn't a show exclusively listened to by those in the market for a combined harvester.
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                        if you hit the back of your head off a wall, your face shouldn't be sore right...hmm...
                        Wrong. I got a concussion playing hurling a couple of weeks back. It was actually the back of my head hitting the turf that did the damage. The front of my brain was throbbing for the next couple of days. Great craic, highly recommended.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to being added to the debtor hall of shame.
                              Don't pay him for weeks if he wins. Seriously.

I want him to have a meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Don't pay him for weeks if he wins. Seriously.

I want him to have a meltdown.
                                Won't work he has amazing powers of patience, I have had to give in and gonna ship him

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                      ...Bit of a baseless question...Was thinking about bank roll management for poker...
                                      ...Say I planned to play poker roughly 4 nights a week, from 8pm until whenever is enough... If I was playing mostly $10 rebuy's or freezouts...How much money would you say you need to have starting off, if it was a 6 month schedule?...would 2-3k be more than enough or a little thin?...
                                      2-3k would buy you into roughly 2 or 3 hundred $10 freezeouts.

Comment

The Viper btw has a website. 90% success rate in collections. You'd piss yourself if you saw that van pulling up to the house.
                                        You wouldn't want to be the guy writing up his Wikipedia page either. Who know what happened to the guy who stops abruptly at the end of writing his page:

Comment

The Viper btw has a website. 90% success rate in collections. You'd piss yourself if you saw that van pulling up to the house.
                                          His site uses hotmail.

He doesn't collect does he?

Comment

Don't let The Rigger see this or Finkle might have more than a few lightbulbs robbed...

Comment

Very lazy but ordered food to be delivered as I arrived home from work, soooooooooo good. i encourage more laziness.
                                              So nice out of their oven and at my house 5 mins later. Quiche and lemon custard pie. Same people did my easter egg which whole shell was a giant reeces cup.

Comment

So I got home this evening from wherever it is that I work and for all my efforts yesterday, I was greeted by this sorry sight:

I bit my lip and tried to keep the head, recalling some of the Zen bullshit that hotspur advocates.
                                                I popped open a crafty, put the feet up and stuck Sky Sports News on the telly and at that moment I remembered that United are now a mid-table side and I just fucking lost it...

I was tilting harder than a Croke Park resident after Aiken announced five nights.

So I have three questions:

1: Can anybody recommend a poor person who is good at cleaning bathtubs?
                                                2: Is it possible the co2 I used was a bit strong? Would something less volatile like a 1.5 would work better?
                                                3: Do I have a legal case against either Soda Stream or Harvey Norman where I purchased it? Kayroo?

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                he got them in their shop in Galway 1 E each

wtf is up with you!
                                                Thanks msn.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                  2-3k would buy you into roughly 2 or 3 hundred $10 freezeouts.
                                                  ...Good maths hey :-)...One thing i've never been too sure of is the amount to give to each rebuy...I would normally do 1 rebuy 1 add on, but I don't know if its worth rebuying sometimes. and do be tempted to not add on, but then I'm saying if your gonna play rebuys then rebuy and add on...I don't be sure whether to try play higher fo's...Oh and fwiw, I love playing poker, have supreme confidence in my ability, but pretty much break even (little down) in life poker...so that whole confidence in myself is quite lol...
                                                  ...come to think of it, don't know what my reason for asking questions is...Think just wondering how to apply br management properly...

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to being added to the debtor hall of shame.
                                                      Had to laugh at this post from Fink a few months back:

Originally posted by Finkle
                                                      What's the etiquette if you make a wager with someone, few hundred, and payment is now 12 days overdue, person says he sent a bank transfer but is unable to obtain a reference or transaction number and also claims to have transfer from a mutual bank, which should be instant. Keeps putting me off almost daily now and is 'waiting on a call from his bank manager'
                                                      I'll add Danny 'Diamond' Guiney who has de-friended and blocked me since I inquired on facebook the Fantasy Football Loots a couple of days ago.

Any fellow IPB'ers in contact with him, see him about, mates?

Comment

What are people's opinions on 98fm? I always saw it as what a radio station would be like if I ran Spin.
                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

PasTa
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

I'll add Danny 'Diamond' Guiney who has de-friended and blocked me since I inquired on facebook the Fantasy Football Loots a couple of days ago.

I only found out afterwards that I actually know a few non-poker people that know him; and the FF loots escapade was to be expected.
                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 19-08-14, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                I only found out afterwards that I actually know a few non-poker people that know him IRL; and the FF loots was to be expected.
                                                                800 years and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                  Ah just trying to annoy you really, if it was significant I wouldn't have bothered. I'll sent it when I get on my laptop or you can add €5 a day for expenses to your little ticker :-)
                                                                  Posted 14-08-14
                                                                  You could stake brianbyrne with that 45 quid.
                                                                  ??????
                                                                  Profit.
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                    I only found out afterwards that I actually know a few non-poker people that know him; and the FF loots escapade was to be expected.
                                                                    I warmly encourage you to expand on this, and remember embellishment and hyperbole can often add flavour and context to a narrative.

Comment

Comment

What was that recent Australian term for getting drunk again?.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                          Goatweasled.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            Facking goatweaseled.
                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

You tagged me in that actually, got a very interesting Facebook pm also

Comment

He blocked me. Pretty hurt tbh.

Comment

Appears he blocked me aswell, fuxkin hell. But of an overreaction isn't it.

Comment

Had you pm'ed him asking when you could tap it?
                                                                                    What was the pm?

Comment

Had you pm'ed him asking when you could tap it?
                                                                                      What was the pm?
                                                                                      Wasn't from him, was from a mutual friend, start another Facebook chat later and I'll post it, be home a while.

I was gone from the chat for the 'tap that' pms

Comment

proxykat.eu is gone is it? I haven't been able to access it for the last few days. Is there another kat alternative? I have the pirate bay proxy thing, but would like kat as well.

Comment

You gona let me tap that?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                            proxykat.eu is gone is it? I haven't been able to access it for the last few days. Is there another kat alternative? I have the pirate bay proxy thing, but would like kat as well.
                                                                                            Download torrent or any other torrent from category. Direct download via HTTP available as well.

Comment

You gona let me tap that?
                                                                                              Yes, of course

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                Well is it worth the media companies time to sell ads one by one?No it's not.

Therefore they sell bundles with various demographics to PR/ad firms who work with the clients on their campaigns. As a result you occasionally get ads on odd channels for the particular product but overall the target market is normally reached.

Plus in this case they got you and got you talking about it and posting on the web about it so it had a result.

Spin ads are bundled with other radio stations with the same shareholder btw.
                                                                                                Another crazy busy day interfering with my bbv.

I understand ads are sold in bundles to various media outlets, but surely each individual ad has a cost attached.

Including Spin 103 in their campaign when they could've instead maybe invested in more time on RTE is as I said earlier a moronic waste of their budget.

Your bit about it hitting me and I'm now talking online doesn't really wash. I bet I'm the only one.

You're simply not going to get some farmer randomly tuning into a Dublin teenybopper radio station.
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Rose of me gee. imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    Rose of me gee. imo.
                                                                                                    Now there is an idea for a programme

Comment

...

Comment

Maybe it was in reaction to your usual condescending pompous tone?

Comment

...Bit of a baseless question...Was thinking about bank roll management for poker...
                                                                                                          ...Say I planned to play poker roughly 4 nights a week, from 8pm until whenever is enough... If I was playing mostly $10 rebuy's or freezouts...How much money would you say you need to have starting off, if it was a 6 month schedule?...would 2-3k be more than enough or a little thin?...
                                                                                                          ...Good maths hey :-)...One thing i've never been too sure of is the amount to give to each rebuy...I would normally do 1 rebuy 1 add on, but I don't know if its worth rebuying sometimes. and do be tempted to not add on, but then I'm saying if your gonna play rebuys then rebuy and add on...I don't be sure whether to try play higher fo's...Oh and fwiw, I love playing poker, have supreme confidence in my ability, but pretty much break even (little down) in life poker...so that whole confidence in myself is quite lol...
                                                                                                          ...come to think of it, don't know what my reason for asking questions is...Think just wondering how to apply br management properly...
                                                                                                          As a rule, the minimum i'll spend on a rebuy is 3x the entry (i.e buyin, rebuy immediately and addon) If i get coolered early on, then sometimes i'll stick another double entry in, but i'll generally just play it as a $30 game.

All of the ipoker, microgaming and other European sites are all in Euro, so you'll need work out your rebuys and freezeouts as ~$40 (€30)

As far as the multi-entry games go, i don't bother (if you're planning on player ipoker). They pay too many places and the min cash is tiny so i don't see it as a profitable option.

50-60 buyins should be enough so $2-2.4k would be a decent starting balance for <$30fo and <$10r imo.

Comment

Comment

Appears he blocked me aswell, fuxkin hell. But of an overreaction isn't it.
                                                                                                              Looks like he removed his FB account (or else blocked me too!)

Comment

Its moronic and wrong and if you doubt this please don't as it was decreed as being so by a guy drinking coffee in a cafe a little after 8am this morning who probably gave it as much thought as it took him to listen to the advert itself.

As with most things in life and business - it's all in the numbers and a little understanding and thought can go a long way.
                                                                                                                I gave it a moments thought. You're in marketing donkeys years and I'm the one pointing out to you that school girls from Rathgar aren't in the market for footrot shears.

I'm a painter & decorator.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Looks like he removed his FB account (or else blocked me too!)
                                                                                                                  Did he ever pay back the money he actually borrowed from numerous people?

Comment

That rigger pasta account is hilarious.
                                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                      That rigger pasta account is hilarious.
                                                                                                                      I think it's Rasta.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                        Did he ever pay back the money he actually borrowed from numerous people?
                                                                                                                        I got a portion of mine back after i got on to him a couple of times. He was meant to give me x amount a week, but this lasted 2 weeks, and then i got a couple more over the next couple of months and then that was it. I'd need to check PMs to find out how much he still owes because i've no clue at this stage.

Comment

I think it's Rasta.
                                                                                                                          I think the real Pasta is boycotting the site while his doppelgänger is around.
                                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X