X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
    give us an auld poem hey!
    This one is about God. Who? Where? What? How? Over there? Ahhh.. No.. Maybe.. Watching... I think i should maybe shorten it, i'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      No mods about tonight I notice, lets get the party started
      Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        You ask for money from here, don't prove you have any of your own and contribute nothing and do HORRIFIC PR for your business and eliminate investors for life not just for this project and you think calling me a cheap seat will make me do anything but laugh at you... hahahaha. Am looking forward to this epic fail.

You can try your best to get at me but I don't go out of my way to make people feel like shit, start berating them and think I am better than them(which you clearly are not). You are going to fail at this restaurant, and fail badly. iSnow
        Well said. You know you're at rock bottom when you can only make yourself feel better by looking down on others. Even if the sandwich shop succeeeds it'll be a triumph of results oriented bullshit. Hopefully Dubliners have enough sense to put him out of business at the first sign of cuntiness.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Ahem.
          you'RE a pretend Mod! Ban someone for the crack to prove yourself , not me obv!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

02.53 latest I have been on iPB in yonks.

Nite my lovelys
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

you'RE a pretend Mod! Ban someone for the crack to prove yourself , not me obv!
              I only have closing my own threads power.

I am still in training.

Comment

I only have closing my own threads power.

I am still in training.
                start a thread there and close it for the craic. would be a mad laugh.
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Do you know what i did notice about this place over the last week or two, its been quite a busy place, where as before that for several months the place was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                    start a thread there and close it for the craic. would be a mad laugh.
                    I dunno. Should I?

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                      Do you know what i did notice about this place over the last week or two, its been quite a busy place, where as before that for several months the place was dead.
                      Probably because of my sheep game and werewolf.

Comment

I dunno. Should I?
                        Imagine how funny it'd be? Robin Williams has left us with a humour deficit in the world, someone has to fill it, that man could be you.
                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          You ask for money from here,
                          Never asked for money I opened an investment thread.

don't prove you have any of your own
                          I doubled my last investment in this sector and run a successful business besides.
                          eg. Had a 5K week last week.

and contribute nothing and do HORRIFIC PR for your business and eliminate investors for life not just for this project
                          This was intentional. You'll never understand this strategy and I pity you for that.
                          and you think calling me a cheap seat will make me do anything but laugh at you... hahahaha. Am looking forward to this epic fail.

You can try your best to get at me but I don't go out of my way to make people feel like shit, start berating them and think I am better than them(which you clearly are not).
                          You implied that I was busto several times. I'm far from busto young man.
                          You are going to fail at this restaurant, and fail badly. iSnow
                          Yup probably like I've failed at everything else in my life

Comment

Imagine how funny it'd be? Robin Williams has left us with a humour deficit in the world, someone has to fill it, that man could be you.
                            Stop. Really?

No stop.

Ya think?

Comment

Probably because of my sheep game and werewolf.
                              Nada, I noticed it before then but they did help

Comment

ah christ, Premier League years 2013/14 on now, looks like it'll be 4.30am before bed

also, what happened to Sky Sports News?
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

ah christ, Premier League years 2013/14 on now, looks like it'll be 4.30am before bed

also, what happened to Sky Sports News?
                                  Wish you didn't post that.

It is now SkySportsNewsHQ with a new studio that they walk around and shit. Moved it to 401.

Comment

Stop. Really?

No stop.

Ya think?
                                    I'm not saying I'm a comedic genius...actually I am, and I think starting a thread and then closing it would be up there the funniest things in IPB history.
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

It is now SkySportsNewsHQ with a new studio that they walk around and shit. Moved it to 401.
                                      not the same without Georgie Thompson's voiceover tbf
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

drag up an old wan fur ya:

Modern Love

you have a drink
                                        or maybe two
                                        you meet a girl
                                        and have a screw
                                        you realize, this is as good as you'll get
                                        and you start, to call her pet
                                        years pass by and you are wed
                                        but its not quite the same in the bed
                                        the well is dry
                                        the drink all gone
                                        maybe the two
                                        was where it went wrong

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          Well said. You know you're at rock bottom when you can only make yourself feel better by looking down on others. Even if the sandwich shop succeeeds it'll be a triumph of results oriented bullshit. Hopefully Dubliners have enough sense to put him out of business at the first sign of cuntiness.
                                          Just makes no sense.

Comment

Sky Sports 1 is now 402. How are we supposed to adjust to that like?? It's the Punt changing to the Euro all over again.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Eyes are wearing, gn all

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                Just makes no sense.
                                                How much would you charge for a packet of Cheese & Onion?
                                                Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                Eyes are wearing, gn all
                                                Good night.

Comment

So asking for people to invest is not looking for money from people to you? You don't need their money at all? Just their words of encouragement?

Ah yeah sure I had a 10k week this week sure.... are you trying to impress everyone by how much money you make? haha how sad. Sure we can all write down words and numbers on the internet to make ourselves feel better I guess... so how is that going for you?
                                                  All this talk about 5k a week, some other successful business, successful older business and have nothing to prove any of this. Not a company name and not even a bank statement to show a clearing of 5k profit. Just the same old dodging, I think you are definitely a wolf and I shall not be changing my vote.

Cheers for the young man comment though

tldr, must profide bank statements or Confirmed Busto.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Inspiration is mad the way it comes it with drink on board.Have loads of ideas here but they will seem silly come Monday!

Remember this lol , fuck me dunno how I wrote it as I was locked!
                                                    So you fancy yourself as a hot poker player, but you’re a woman.  So what?  Who gives a shit if you’re a woman?  Men do, because men bully women at ...

Never got paid for it either! Jesse May owes me 30 quid

Some great comments on that blog
                                                    twitter
                                                    moneybookers

Comment

Well I like it!!! I am sure there are a few here who would agree.

What you have for tea?

I had Beef stirfry , but thnk everyone knows that already
                                                      I had spag bol followed by swiss roll.

What is your newspaper called?
                                                      I had spag bol too and followed with chocolate gatueax, the rectangular shaped one, small world.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                      so this is what its like being the night crew? fucking mad out
                                                      Making a few posts at night doesn't make you night crew anymore than giving a mate a couple of paracetamol makes you a....pharmacist/or a tesco.

Where is The Rigger of late?? Dont recall him posting. Honda prob pretending he is working. cute hoor
                                                      Hello dear

Originally posted by TheImprover
                                                      Bring the tent man, surley it would be your seen

SPOILER
                                                      [/QUOTE
                                                      She'd get it.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

imo

and

Christmas Eve 2010

http://www.w3sgj.org/images/thomas-k...-christmas.jpg

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through IPB
                                                        Not a degen was active, not even CHD.
                                                        The loot bags were hung by the chimney with care,
                                                        In the hopes that Strewelpeter soon would be there.

Icarus, Kev and DannyD were nestled all snug in their (respective) beds,
                                                        While visions of blas and HOW-DO danced in their heads.
                                                        Hitchhiker out lapdacing and Emmet chasing skirt,
                                                        And Bubbleking slugging baileys – sure it tastes like dessert.

Denny Crane watching himself on TV
                                                        While nodding his head to some festive Jay-Z.
                                                        With 5starpool down under and Lloyd on a spree,
                                                        And Finkel dancing along to the Christmas episode of Glee.

When out on the main page, there arose such a clatter,
                                                        I sprang from the bbv to see what was the matter.
                                                        Away to the homepage I clicked in a flash
                                                        Tore open a new tab yet my google chrome crashed!

Reloaded, the pixels on the breast of imagination dark blue
                                                        Gave the lustre of mid-day to threads brand new.
                                                        When, what to my curious eyes should appear,
                                                        But an Angry-Ball thread - about fuck all I fear.

“Now Solskjaer! Now, Lazare! Now, The Flushies and Keano
                                                        On Raoul Duke III! On, hotspur! On Armani Jeans and Damo!
                                                        To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall
                                                        Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!”

‘WTF is he on? IBTL’ scribbled CHD,
                                                        ‘If this cunt is drunk, he’s far worse than me!’
                                                        ‘Cool story bro’, mused TylerD, ‘is this set in stone?’
                                                        And White Knight posted a link to sad trombone (http://www.sadtrombone.com/).

The mods quickly sprang from their lair, to the team gave a whistle,
                                                        And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
                                                        But I heard them exclaim as they locked the thread tight,
                                                        Take it to facebook and to all a good night!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened angry-ball?

Comment

You clearly ripped off a famous Christmas poem

Comment

Yea and The Beatles ripped off The Kinks. That's art bro.

Comment

Last call for Fantasy Football, I'll be online for another 30 mins, after that entries are closed for all leagues.

Still some spots in the H2H as well as the main league.
                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

what do people think of this team? Im not competing or anything just want to beat people that know more about football than me

Comment

what do people think of this team? Im not competing or anything just want to beat people that know more about football than me

Johnson and Sanogo?
                                                                  Are you self medicating?

Edit, what's your bench?
                                                                  Last edited by Micknail; 16-08-14, 09:30.
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I swapped sturridge for rooney

Bench is;
                                                                    Given - throwaway cheap goalkeeper I know he doesnt start
                                                                    Vlaar
                                                                    Sidwell
                                                                    Fonte

I thought Sanogo was good value for 5 mil

Comment

I swapped sturridge for rooney

Bench is;
                                                                      Given - throwaway cheap goalkeeper I know he doesnt start
                                                                      Vlaar
                                                                      Sidwell
                                                                      Fonte

I thought Sanogo was good value for 5 mil
                                                                      Take Sturridge back out for Rooney, united have an easy start Liverpool the compete opposite city arsenal ect all in first five

Comment

Its kinda like you have been teasing us all along in fairness! be nice to see how the other half live
                                                                        lol, you probably live in a bigger house than me

I'm not particularly comfortable with putting photos of my gaff on the internet plus it's covered with packing boxes etc still. As a compromise, you can have pics of the 'shit I was allowed choose myself'. (i.e. very little)
                                                                        If you land an invite to my inaugural home game, you can poke around to your heart's content.

kitchen extractor, this is some piece of gear

new stove (with added building dust), can't wait to light this mofo

and. of course, the wine cellar

It was a very interesting exercise from start to finish. With three growing kids, we knew we couldn't stay in our house as it was (badly designed, small rooms, 3 bed) and initially thought we would have to move. Then we brought an architect\designer friend in for a look and he came up with a great design that added massive space, 4 bedrooms and hugely enhanced design and utility (as an example, the washing machine and dryer are now upstairs - no more lugging piles of clothes around the house - simple but very effective). The attic is now a fantastic kids bedroom. This came in at about 1/3 of the price that moving to a 4-bed would have cost. He also stayed on to project manage the build which was very worthwhile in itself. The whole concept of open living (downstairs is basically one massive room now) is going to take some getting used to.

Happy to talk to anyone contemplating a similar project, although tbf I contributed very little in terms of design. Mrs Duke and the designer did it all, I still don't know what colour the walls are.
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

[x] Expects an invite to inaugural home game as the value at the table

Comment

Did the builder bring the jacks up to OAP height?

Comment

Get your milk in the fridge ffs

If the kids leave the milk out of the fridge for more than 1 minute in my house, they get a clip around the ear!

Comment

The upstairs laundry room is tanked i hope RDIII.

That insert will throw out a massive amount of heat too, you can buy kiln dried timber in bulk, i got the misses a pallet of it a few years ago for xmas.
                                                                                Last edited by oleras; 16-08-14, 09:59.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Did the builder bring the jacks up to OAP height?
                                                                                  fucker charged me an extra 200 as he was highly insistent that he installed per instructions

I got him to sit on one then and he eventually admitted they were 'a bit low'

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                    in for home game
                                                                                    bottom right of wine cellar has a couple with your name on them

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                      The upstairs laundry room is tanked i hope RDIII.

That insert will throw out a massive amount of heat too, you can buy kiln dried timber in bulk, i got the misses a pallet of it a few years ago for xmas.
                                                                                      yeah, although there is a temperature control in it. It's this lad here. Basically, it will heat the entire house (especially as we got it re-insulated). No way would I have got something like this without the open plan layout.

Christmas present suggestion noted.

Comment

Ashley Young is easily the value FF player at 5.5m given the style Van Gaal plays. Thought he looked excellent in the America friendlies in this system, was pretty prolific FF player for many seasons when he got regular football, should be about 8.5m.

Graziano Pelle the best value new signing.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          (as an example, the washing machine and dryer are now upstairs - no more lugging piles of clothes around the house - simple but very effective)
                                                                                          Scott Adams' piece on building his house is interesting, he has a lot of small details like that for easy living. I suppose only working for twenty mins a day gives a lot of time for planning.

Being able to customise a place is about the only reason I'd ever buy.

Comment

Did someone (possibly Denny Crane?) recently post up a UK sim only plan (possibly from Tesco Mobile?) that was good value for roaming in the US?

Comment

How much would it cost to have a dealer for a home game?

Comment

Originally posted by ITT-Pat View Post
                                                                                                Did someone (possibly Denny Crane?) recently post up a UK sim only plan (possibly from Tesco Mobile?) that was good value for roaming in the US?
                                                                                                3 uk, didn't really look too much into it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                  Scott Adams' piece on building his house is interesting, he has a lot of small details like that for easy living. I suppose only working for twenty mins a day gives a lot of time for planning.

Being able to customise a place is about the only reason I'd ever buy.
                                                                                                  Very good thread in the other place about what you would like to do in the next build/renovation that you forgot. Very good for ideas. The laundry machines at waist height popped up a lot, with a pull out shelf under them to fold.
                                                                                                  Last edited by oleras; 16-08-14, 10:25.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                    Copy of 'Get On Up' (James Brown Bio) floating around. Just about to stick it on.

Opr
                                                                                                    Let me know what it's like. Was a big fan and saw him 4 or 5 times before he died
                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

in for the home game RD.
                                                                                                      have home game skillz like you wouldn't believe ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                        Ashley Young is easily the value FF player at 5.5m given the style Van Gaal plays. Thought he looked excellent in the America friendlies in this system, was pretty prolific FF player for many seasons when he got regular football, should be about 8.5m.

.
                                                                                                        Considering he is classifed as midfielder but playing as a defender there are better options out there, he doesnt get the 4 points a defender gets for a clean sheet

Comment

Iago has unfathomably closed off entries for his competitions an hour before kick off.

However good news for those looking to get one last gamble on for the upcoming season as the Premier League Predictions Competition remains open for entries.
                                                                                                          Sure you might as well have a go.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Considering he is classifed as midfielder but playing as a defender there are better options out there, he doesnt get the 4 points a defender gets for a clean sheet
                                                                                                            I agree for the season, but as a cheap punt for a GW or 2, I think he's worth the risk although I should have stuck with Hernandez too

Comment

Football.

Comment

Tyler Blackett and Jesse Lingard start for united ...

Comment

Strong looking team

De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Lingard, Fletcher, Herrera, Young; Mata; Rooney (c), Hernandez.

Comment

Am excited.

Comment

AJ did you draw that?

Comment

AJ did you draw that?
                                                                                                                        Nope, I couldn't do anything of such quality and attention to detail.
                                                                                                                        Just found it on google images.

Comment

something to watch while you are waiting for the premiership. Competitive Counterstrike - 250k for first place

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_cs

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X