This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
    On what grounds would you have deported her?
    Id deport everyone who is a burden to the state and cant even speak the native language.

Comment

Lads, planning on staying in New York for a couple of nights in early September. Can some kind soul recommend a cheep but nice/safe hotel?
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Dey turk er jurbs
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
          She should have been sent back to whatever kip she came from instead of costing a broke country a fortune with doctors legal fees etc dont care if shes brown or periwinkle blue.
          We should send you back to whatever planet your from.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Dey turk er jurbs
            Dey tuk urr jurbs

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
              We should send you back to whatever planet your from.
              *you're. And if you don't learn the language we'll send you packing and all.
              airport, lol

Comment

Id deport everyone who is a burden to the state and cant even speak the native language.
                How do you know she was a burden to the state? She may have been working and paying tax here.
                I think it is a bit much to expect all immigrants to speak Irish. Again we don't know if she could or couldn't in any case.
                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  You don't need a passport. They will accept any form of ID, driving licence etc

Opr
                  Good luck with that if you happen to look Chinese or African.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hurp a durka jurbbs

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Good luck with that if you happen to look Chinese or African.
                      Or Arabic looking id guess.
                      Ex housemate was Sicilian very dark used get terrible trouble when ever he went on flights anywhere.

Comment

*you're. And if you don't learn the language we'll send you packing and all.
                        Jesus man if you talked as openly and as confident in real life as you do here youd not be a 20 something umpalumpa virgin.

Comment

Jesus man if you talked as openly and as confident in real life as you do here youd not be a 20 something umpalumpa virgin.
                          Do me next

Comment

Hahahaha
                            airport, lol

Comment

Don't feed the troll please!
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is there a winterfest this year?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                    Paddypower not having one.
                                    Is a halloween spooktacular in red cow 700 entry i think.

Comment

He is not trolling.
                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                        No but Fionn from CPT is doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                          No but Fionn from CPT is doing this.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=19278
                                          No comparison really, why is there no IWF??

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Paddypower not having one.
                                              Is a halloween spooktacular in red cow 700 entry i think.
                                              Where can I find more info on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                Give that her pal here is an academic she's probably a student, maybe doing an English language year first before starting her studies - contributing to the economy. I highly doubt she got her visa based on an ambitious plan to claim social welfare. I also highly doubt her plan was to spend her first few months here fighting a legal / medical case on the right not to bear her rapists kid.
                                                Well i dont know too many people who go out to get raped that was horrible.
                                                I dont know the nationality circumstances of the woman.
                                                And i dont know the price of a trip to england to sort it out.

Thankfully these language schools are always above board and not just a sneaky way for people to get visas to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                  Give that her pal here is an academic she's probably a student, maybe doing an English language year first before starting her studies - contributing to the economy. I highly doubt she got her visa based on an ambitious plan to claim social welfare. I also highly doubt her plan was to spend her first few months here fighting a legal / medical case on the right not to bear her rapists kid.
                                                  Have we not all agreed that Sickpuppy's views on immigration are so off the reservation that we just ignore them and move on?

I mean, I know he is serious but nobody actually takes him seriously do they?
                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                    Lads, planning on staying in New York for a couple of nights in early September. Can some kind soul recommend a cheep but nice/safe hotel?
                                                    I stayed in 30/30. Small, clean, great locatioan, safe. I'd def stay there again if going.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                      Where can I find more info on this?
                                                      Same link as I posted above

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                        Have we not all agreed that Sickpuppy's views on immigration are so off the reservation that we just ignore them and move on?

I mean, I know he is serious but nobody actually takes him seriously do they?
                                                        My views are simple if someone has something to contribute or skills then they are very welcome.
                                                        Like if trying to emmigrate to Canada Australia or the Middle East need a visa and some qualifications.
                                                        If you mess up crime wise have a criminal record or cant get a job its repatriation.
                                                        Its not off the reservation racist or the words of a nut job.

Its something that refuses to be debated and ill leave it at that.
                                                        The legal system has made some ball of money off cases like Pamela Izezbekhai.
                                                        Any talk and its dey tuuk ur jobs etc and the irish emmigrated lets open the gates.

Comment

No comparison really, why is there no IWF??
                                                          Poker's dieing. Didn't you get the memo?
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            He is probably coming from an uber right wing angle here but in a way he is right.

The one thing we do know for sure about this case is that the woman was not free to travel to the UK because of her immigration status. This once again highlights the craziness of the restrictions that not being in Schengen leaves us with.
                                                            An abortion clinic in Belfast would sort that out. Eh, Dr Iain?
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Poker's dieing.
                                                              Never mind poker, you just killed Kayroo.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Its something that refuses to be debated and ill leave it at that.
                                                                I wouldn't agree that it hasn't been debated.

But most people, myself included, rarely see people who hold such views with their heads stuck in economics books and the Financial Times.

You're pretty honest on here about it, and I actually admire that, even though I don't agree with your viewpoint. But I would bet the case loots that it really has nothing to do with economics.

"Sent back to whatever kip she came from" is not a dispassionate economic perspective. It's something else. And it would be splendidly wonderful if you tapped into that, articulated it, and stood by it.

Comment

Finally have the home brew set up complete. Craft soda is the only way to go. Just trying the Cranberry and Raspberry now. Looking forward to a nice home made cola with the football.

Anybody know the best place to source glass bottles for my home brew? Looking for something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Never mind poker, you just killed Kayroo.
                                                                    It's a perfectly cromulent spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by PasTa View Post
                                                                      Finally have the home brew set up complete. Craft soda is the only way to go. Just trying the Cranberry and Raspberry now. Looking forward to a nice home made cola with the football.

Anybody know the best place to source glass bottles for my home brew? Looking for something like this.

my cousins hubby makes homemade cider. He uses these bottles. ill find out where he got them.

Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                        my cousins hubby makes homemade cider. He uses these bottles. ill find out where he got them.

Comment

Took me a minute to cop that Pasta account. gg.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

HomeBrew West is Ireland's Largest homebrewing Shop: Get started with our homebrew beer & wine making starter kits, wholesale & retail.

he got them in their shop in Galway 1 E each

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                            wtf is up with you!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

OH FOR FUCK SAKE

why always fucking me!

after I ringing the cousin and all lol
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

lol

Chelsea going to win 6-1.

Comment

You only need to get it pre-tested which you said will take about 200 quid to get it brought up to scratch, I have someone that could be interested in it and could take it pre-tested, if you could send me some pics and when you say fully loaded, is this with full leather, sunroof etc??

I used have a 2001 318 2l saloon, gold in colour with full leather, full works, paid 17.5k cash for it and sold it 2 years later for 14700, was like a car for nothing, they were the good days
                                                                                  Sorry, prob shouldn't have said fully loaded, it doesn't have leather or a sunroof. It's a UK import so it has all the extras you would expect with that, cruise control, reverse sensors, windows close with alarm button, that sort of stuff, has all those steering wheel buttons. Air con doesn't work though.

I'll get some pics to you in a day or two, would like to give it a wash.
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sunroofs went out with 90s anyway shirley?
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      Sorry, prob shouldn't have said fully loaded, it doesn't have leather or a sunroof. It's a UK import so it has all the extras you would expect with that, cruise control, reverse sensors, windows close with alarm button, that sort of stuff, has all those steering wheel buttons. Air con doesn't work though.

My aircon was gone too , I didnt realise that its just gas and runs out. got it filled 70 quid and it it worked perfect
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

My sister whos a nurse was telling me the other week about some millionaire patient from the states who landed himself in hospital while over here. Nice type of fella no trouble at all but she didnt know or wasnt curious to find out who he was other than that.
                                                                                        He turned out to be Greg Abel, possible next in line to Warren Buffert of Berkshire Hathaway MidAmerican Energy. Before he left he asked her for a list of names of nursing staff who cared for him. This morning she received registered post and it contained several named envelopes. One included hers, she opened it and there was a €500 note. When handed around all the other named had a €500 note enclosed too!.
                                                                                        Good oul shoe

University of Alberta graduate Gregory E. Abel, '84 BCom, chair, president and CEO of MidAmerican Energy Holdings, has distinguished himself as a visionary l...

Comment

Bok choy is pretty amazing, fry baby fry

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                            My sister whos a nurse was telling me the other week about some millionaire patient from the states who landed himself in hospital while over here. Nice type of fella no trouble at all but she didnt know or wasnt curious to find out who he was other than that.
                                                                                            He turned out to be Greg Abel, possible next in line to Warren Buffert of Berkshire Hathaway MidAmerican Energy. Before he left he asked her for a list of names of nursing staff who cared for him. This morning she received registered post and it contained several named envelopes. One included hers, she opened it and there was a €500 note. When handed around all the other named had a €500 note enclosed too!.
                                                                                            Good oul shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liboG__tdiI
                                                                                            If he needed hospital treatment he should have been sent back to whatever kip he came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              This is just starting on BBC3 if anyone has an interest in it

Football's Fight Club

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04d...t_newsandindex
                                                                                              Just watched this, it's rubbish but if anyone's interested from the 39 minute mark is Rovers v Bohs kicking off.

Comment

Poker's dieing. Didn't you get the memo?
                                                                                                You wouldn't think that if you were in Barcelona, numbers are crazy for the Estrellas main event, alternate list is like 500 deep.
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                  Bok choy is pretty amazing, fry baby fry
                                                                                                  You are pretty amazing.
                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Sunroofs went out with 90s anyway shirley?
                                                                                                    Some things never go out of fashion. I'll makeyou a lidt kf you like.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                    Good oul shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liboG__tdiI
                                                                                                    You could say he's Able Bodied, eh, eh?

Unless he isn't, in which case: disregard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Prob just needs to be re-gased or could be the sensor gone, I had my done in my Audi a few months back, needed a sensor which cost about 40 quid for the part I think and it's a 10 min job to fit it but it would need to be re-gased if it is the sensor too which is about 80 quid.

Comment

Great and brave call to start Courtois (right call imo). Thought Filipe Luis would start LB. Cesc and Matic as the two holdings CMs is interesting, didn't think Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard and Schurrle would all fit in the one team.
                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

lol,.just me and hitch for the rose of tralee.
                                                                                                          You can have the first half of first names (a to whereever half is), I'll have the second half.
                                                                                                          I'll throw up a proper list in a bit. $10

Some sweat!
                                                                                                          They should really do some dort if knockout/gong show/bgt X when they are shit/trapdoor/gungeing thing during the interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            lol,.just me and hitch for the rose of tralee.
                                                                                                            You can have the first half of first names (a to whereever half is), I'll have the second half.
                                                                                                            I'll throw up a proper list in a bit. $10

Some sweat!
                                                                                                            They should really do some dort if knockout/gong show/bgt X when they are shit/trapdoor/gungeing thing during the interviews.
                                                                                                            How is the drink working out?
                                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                              Great and brave call to start Courtois (right call imo). Thought Filipe Luis would start LB. Cesc and Matic as the two holdings CMs is interesting, didn't think Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard and Schurrle would all fit in the one team.
                                                                                                              I like that team. I have Azpilicueta in my FF, apparently Luis didn't impress preseason. I had Schurle for a good while but pussied out in the end. Will be going back in if he gets the minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                How is the drink working out?
                                                                                                                Are you inferring something?
                                                                                                                How are you today?

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Cesc
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Cesc Fabregas take a bow son !!!
                                                                                                                      PB

Comment

Anyone got any old xbox 360 games they dont want or selling. For Mia , at the moment she has Assassins Creed and loves it. What other games are like that? she is looking for call of duty.

Can prob get them second hand in gamestop but said I would ask here first. Just in case there are freebies going
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Hazard took Oscars squad number, unusual that isn't it

No Oscar was 11, gave it back to Drogba, Mata was last to wear 10
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Wesley Harms; 18-08-14, 19:31.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X