• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate FF tilt.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Chelsea look a serious team now
      Think Oscar can do more in most games and with Felipe Luiz to come in at left back I think they will beat most teams

Louis Van Gaal must be shitting his pants
      PB

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        Ultimate FF tilt.
        presuming this is for me, final fantasy? or else its an abbreviation for something else and I have made a tit if myself again
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
          presuming this is for me, final fantasy? or else its an abbreviation for something else and I have made a tit if myself again
          Fantasy football is the 1/100 shot for what he meant I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Fantasy football is the 1/100 shot for what he meant I'd say.
            Oh Lord Jesus. I am off to bed for an early night.
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

#proselytize

Comment

Suarez coming on for his Barcelona debut.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  Suarez coming on for his Barcelona debut.

Opr
                  Kinda funny how they weren't allowed to publicly unveil him at the stadium but he can play a game. Lol Fifa

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                    Kinda funny how they weren't allowed to publicly unveil him at the stadium but he can play a game. Lol Fifa
                    Not really since his CAS appeal last week meant that while the ban stayed in place it was relaxed so that he could train, enter stadiums and play in non competitive games (such as this).

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      Not really since his CAS appeal last week meant that while the ban stayed in place it was relaxed so that he could train, enter stadiums and play in non competitive games (such as this).
                      Still a joke tbh. Why wouldn't they relax the ban when he was a Liverpool player? Maybe he would have stayed with them? As you know I am a United fan and I'm delighted to see the back of him but Fifa couldn't be any more corrupt or backward if they tried!

Comment

Thousands Of Women Flocking To Ireland To Not Have Abortions

A NEW study has shown a significant increase in the number of pregnant women flocking to Ireland from overseas, in a bid to take advantage of strict anti-abortion laws. Figures show the majority of the women come from the UK but many flock from mainland Europe, where abortion is a perfectly legal option for a pregnant woman.

Women, hysterical and emotional creatures who lack the ability to decide what is best for themselves, find that leaving their home country and going to a place where abortion just isn’t an option is the best course of action when they find themselves in a situation they can’t begin to understand.

The trips, dubbed “pregnant holidays” by some commentators, usually begin during the first trimester, and last either for the duration of the pregnancy or until the fetus becomes capable of not dying outside the womb, in which case labour is induced or an emergency caesarian section is performed.
                        “Abortion is perfectly legal in my country, but as a woman I obviously can’t be trusted to make my own choices about my body,” said one 29-year-old girl from London, who we’ll just assume to be a total slut who doesn’t even know who the child’s father is.

“So when I learned I was pregnant I got the boat to Ireland, where I wouldn’t have to worry myself about being incapable of making tough decisions, because someone will make all of them for me. There’s just too much choice back home, so it’s best to be in a country where if you’re pregnant, you’re treated like the walking incubation vessel that you are”.

The rise in Pregnancy Vacationing has been welcomed by several Irish Pro-Life organisations, who have set up several websites to provide information about Ireland’s stance on both abortion and women’s basic human rights. Pascal Maguire, head of the Cailin Amaideach institution, has issued a statement in which he invites any woman who allowed herself to be in the middle of an unplanned pregnancy to come to Ireland and gestate.

“We’ve got some of the world’s most comprehensive lack of options for pregnant girls, right here in Ireland” boasted Maguire, a 55-year-old bachelor.
                        “Having an abortion is 100% guaranteed to ruin your life forever, and when you’re pregnant your hormones will play all kinds of tricks on you, telling you that you can’t cope with having a baby and trying to convince you to have a termination. Women in other countries can easily attend abortion clinics and receive proper advice, support and counseling to help them make their own decisions… In Ireland, you don’t need to decide if you’re in the right state of mind to carry a child to term; we have a panel of people to decide that for you”.
                        A NEW study has shown a significant increase in the number of pregnant women flocking to Ireland from overseas, in a bid to take advantage of strict anti-abortion laws. Figures show the majority of the …

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                          I fucking love you
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                            Still a joke tbh. Why wouldn't they relax the ban when he was a Liverpool player? Maybe he would have stayed with them? As you know I am a United fan and I'm delighted to see the back of him but Fifa couldn't be any more corrupt or backward if they tried!
                            Barca appealed to FIFA after the transfer but it as rejected. They then appealed to the independent Court of Arbitration for Sport which has nothing to do with FIFA, but FIFA I believe have agreed to follow their rulings. If he was still at Liverpool the same appeals and outcomes would have been held, I'm 99% certain of that.

FIFA are obviously a corrupt and at times stupid organisation but your posts are not indicative of their corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              Took me a minute to cop that Pasta account. gg.
                              You have to go back and look at his first post.

Start at the top of the page and just come upon it. It's only about six posts down...

It broke me up when I first read it.

Comment

I'm not one for hyperbole but the Rose of Tralee is actually the worst thing ever.

Comment

lol ironing.

Last edited by Lazare; 18-08-14, 21:13.

Comment

Thumbs up again for The Leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                      lol,.just me and hitch for the rose of tralee.
                                      You can have the first half of first names (a to whereever half is), I'll have the second half.
                                      I'll throw up a proper list in a bit. $10

Some sweat!
                                      They should really do some dort if knockout/gong show/bgt X when they are shit/trapdoor/gungeing thing during the interviews.
                                      Its just a terrible betting heat really, structured all wrong.
                                      Imagine the Eurovision if they just had the 25 songs, skipped over all the results/juries and then announced the winner and never ever released who was 2nd, 3rd, 4th so you couldn't do place betting. Thats the Rose of Tralee.

Comment

Watching the Chelsea match on repeat atm, did the Burnley fans just start singing about Steve Gerrard (the Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he fell on his f*ing arse, he gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard Gerrard) or am I mis-hearing?

So fucking excited with this Chelsea team this season. Serious outfit. Fabregas been really good in this match so far and should be a huge addition for the season. Mourinho really performing well in the transfer market yet again. Chelsea look a complete team with no real weaknesses. Don't misunderstand that as me saying they're a perfect team, but if you're preparing to play against them, there's not much you can focus on to exploit.

That 2nd goal was sick too.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Also, aside from Neuer obv, I'd probably take Courtois over any other goalkeeper in the world right now. Very strong all round, and his command of area and cross catching is excellent.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            Thumbs up again for The Leftovers
                                            You may stick it in spoilers but...

SPOILER
                                            What the fuckity fuck is going on ? Is the cop having blackouts ? Did he nail his shirts on the trees or is someone fucking with his head ? Is the dog killer a real person or a figment of his imagination, i kinda think the daughter saw him previuosly ? could be mistaken on that though.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                Watching the Chelsea match on repeat atm, did the Burnley fans just start singing about Steve Gerrard (the Steve Gerrard Gerrard, he fell on his f*ing arse, he gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard Gerrard) or am I mis-hearing?

So fucking excited with this Chelsea team this season. Serious outfit. Fabregas been really good in this match so far and should be a huge addition for the season. Mourinho really performing well in the transfer market yet again. Chelsea look a complete team with no real weaknesses. Don't misunderstand that as me saying they're a perfect team, but if you're preparing to play against them, there's not much you can focus on to exploit.

That 2nd goal was sick too.
                                                Spoiler alert- do not watch the 2nd half.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                  Spoiler alert- do not watch the 2nd half.
                                                  I suppose it's just the nature of the beast that is Mourinho.
                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                      I suppose it's just the nature of the beast that is Mourinho.
                                                      Yeah thankfully most other managers at big clubs in England and Europe currently are entertainment conscious or it would be a very boring sport. Everything Jose does is so annoyingly +ev.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                        lol,.just me and hitch for the rose of tralee.
                                                        You can have the first half of first names (a to whereever half is), I'll have the second half.
                                                        I'll throw up a proper list in a bit. $10

Some sweat!
                                                        They should really do some dort if knockout/gong show/bgt X when they are shit/trapdoor/gungeing thing during the interviews.
                                                        Well fml, that was a retarded way to try to do it and I just lost half an hour.

@Hitch, one half is a - m (except Miriam Smyth - the bookies fav)
                                                        Other half is N - Z (but with Miriam Smyth).

Your pick, let me know which half of lovely gurls you want and I'll take the opposite.

Edit: I actually fucked that up as well and got the number of contestants wrong. fml. lol.
                                                        Do you want tonight's contestants or tomorrow nights? And we'll leave it at that
                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-08-14, 22:36.
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Current top 4 and order of top 4 could easily be the same in May.
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Chelsea on another planet whilst average. Love it.

Fabregas is so good. Called it too. Assist factory. Assisted 67% of all Chelsea goals this season.

Hoping Jose has a mid life crisis with this squad and keeps the foot on the gas. Fuck the sitting back.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ross Kemp in a sticky situation.

Reminded me of this scene from Extras!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Having a coffee in a cafe and Spin 103 is on.

Ad break just now and there was an ad for a farming supplement in one of the broadsheets, complete with a competition to win a tractor.

I wonder how many of spins 15 year old girl demographic will go out and buy it.

What a moronic waste of a marketing budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                          Having a coffee in a cafe and Spin 103 is on.

Ad break just now and there was an ad for a farming supplement in one of the broadsheets, complete with a competition to win a tractor.

I wonder how many of spins 15 year old girl demographic will go out and buy it.

What a moronic waste of a marketing budget.
                                                                          Hey I spent ages thinking of that idea gtfo
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Also on the above at 14s, good start.
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Obvious scammer is obvious.

But what's his angle here?
                                                                              Can I counterscam the scammer?

I do really appreciate your response,The price of what am buying as advertised is okay by me by offering $100 to hold it and make sure it sold to me alone.. I will strongly like to make an outright purchase of this immediately due to your Integrity as stated in your ad which shown that your a real seller,I really love the condition of what am buying but please for further assurance that this real and legit just email me some pictures with final price along for it ASAP.. I may sound rude,but please understand that i have to be caution of what am buying as many untruthful seller are full online buy/sell nowadays.. I would have come down myself for the inspection and make the transaction done in person but due to the nature of my work i couldn't, beside, get back to me with the following:

(1) How long have you had it?

(2) I will like to know the reason why you are selling it..

(3) Hope i'll enjoy it?

(4) What are the major problem of it?

Note that i'll be responsible for shipping and handling. I have decided to use the program "Buyer and Seller Protection" offered by PayPal Inc in order to make the transaction done fast cos it take 2-3 days business. Do bear with me and get back to me on time with your PayPal account name and email or easily send an invoice to this same email am using to communicate with you as its the same thing with my PayPal also or better yet your BSB account name and numbers if you dont have an account with PayPal as i can make the transfer via my PayPal account to your nominated bank account since i have it linked up with my ANZ bank account. I want only legit transactions!If you are not aware of how they operate you should know that they will give both of us proper protection as i have choose a non reversible payment method while setting an account with them, you'll receive a confirmation stated that the payment has being sent immediately.. As soon as payment is confirmed by PayPal to your nominated bank account, my mover would come down for the inspection and shipping handling,please provide me your full name,Visible home address(street,city,postcode,state) and your PayPal name and email address so that I can start making the payment. as soon as i can.

Thanks and reply asap

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  Couldn't remember who posted this but I have had one football bet this season, given that I don't back football this will probably be my only football bet until somebody collects the trophy. Anyway, my bet was Cesc for most assists this season @ 12/1. There might be a bag of chips in it for you if he gets the job done.
                                                                                  When the inevitable happens and you scoop, give some homeless dude €2. Or buy one a coffee. Tell him its from CHD. He'll know whats up.

Honda you must buy 2 coffees since you got 14's.

Comment

...

Comment

I'll get 2 mochas. Better again 2 tuxedos.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                        There is a serious whiff of institutional racism at play here
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just had a quick look through my pro-life nutjob twitter list. I understand wanting to protect life. But what do they want to happen in this situation? That the woman is left under suicide watch for nine months?

Is it just really some sort of cognitive dissonance on their side that even allowing abortion in a case like this suddenly breaches their whole belief system, so instead they paint everyone else as heartless baby killers?

Comment

Horrible case, but that article makes it seem like the main reason she wanted an abortion was because it is shameful in her culture to be pregnant out of marriage rather than because of the rape.

The law is fucked up here anyhow in relation to abortion, but if it was available here she probably wouldn't have been able to afford it anyhow I'd say, and I can't imagine it'd be paid for by the state.

Comment

...
                                                                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 19-08-14, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                Just had a quick look through my pro-life nutjob twitter list. I understand wanting to protect life. But what do they want to happen in this situation? That the woman is left under suicide watch for nine months?

Is it just really some sort of cognitive dissonance on their side that even allowing abortion in a case like this suddenly breaches their whole belief system, so instead they paint everyone else as heartless baby killers?
                                                                                                As became blatantly clear when the likes of Youth Defence kept their mouths shut over all the church scandals including the recent 800 bodies in Galway case pro-lifers only care untill the birth.

Comment

Whoever had the bright idea of installing a system on buses announcing every stop is an evil cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                    Whoever had the bright idea of installing a system on buses announcing every stop is an evil cunt.
                                                                                                    Is it the Irish translations that annoys you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                      I am not sure you fully understand the science of media buying but I would hazard a guess that what you believe the reality to be is a little off the mark.
                                                                                                      Well if pimping combine harvesters to school kids represents good media buying science, then there's not much to understand. They're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        Its terrible isn't it.
                                                                                                        I've been saying that over on boards but over there its regarded as a great invention, extremely useful to the thousands of tourists on our buses who don't know where they are going.

To make it even worse its particularly useless on my route with some stops having such farcical names as 'scouts den' and 'post office'. The one actual landmark on my route which tourists have ever asked me (maybe once/twice a year) to shout them for is the National Aquatic Centre but that doesn't actually get called out as I think they don't want to advertise businesses - so it just gets called as some stupid side street name which no-one has heard of.

Be unlucky enough to be sitting under the speaker on a 8am bus and any hope of getting an extra snooze is gone. And now they have started going into overdrive on safety announcements about smoking, handrails, standing behind white lines, door usage, etc. Cunts.

Comment

Weird announcer On the 747 has to be the nut worst on the rare occasion I have forgotten earphones. Keep a spare pair in bag now to play it safe.
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Pity the camera they used was absolutely woeful. This is great though!

Comment

buy a car you peasants, i know of a bmw estate for sale you can all fit in the back

Comment

Would an arrest -> caution -> no charge, show up on a (UK) police check? Am assuming not as think the point of a caution is to not create a criminal record.
                                                                                                                  It does not. You should get "no trace".
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    Well if pimping combine harvesters to school kids represents good media buying science, then there's not much to understand. They're doing it wrong.
                                                                                                                    Well is it worth the media companies time to sell ads one by one?No it's not.

Therefore they sell bundles with various demographics to PR/ad firms who work with the clients on their campaigns. As a result you occasionally get ads on odd channels for the particular product but overall the target market is normally reached.

Plus in this case they got you and got you talking about it and posting on the web about it so it had a result.

Spin ads are bundled with other radio stations with the same shareholder btw.
                                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                                                                                                                      buy a car you peasants, i know of a bmw estate for sale you can all fit in the back
                                                                                                                      Some day.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I'm I right that that Ice Bucket challenge that is popping up everywhere involves dumping a bucket of ice water over yourself or donating to a charity (ASL?). Yet everyone is taking the water option so not to have to donate?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                          I'm I right that that Ice Bucket challenge that is popping up everywhere involves dumping a bucket of ice water over yourself or donating to a charity (ASL?). Yet everyone is taking the water option so not to have to donate?
                                                                                                                          You have to donate aswell, just less, most of the big names are making big donations.

I'm gonna do it and call out all of you on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X