This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    SP you sound like the ultimate boomer talking about Crypto. The Bitcoin CEO has apologised and said he promises to get the next deal over the line.

Who would have thought Leo could put a lump in your throat

Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-04-24, 09:42.

Comment

Some people posting some samples from Udio which is a new AI music app. It is a step function jump in the previous generations of AI music apps. These apps work by you feeding them custom lyrics, you then prompt it with a style, genre, etc and out pops a few iterations and then you work on creating a longer version of one you like. They have obviously been pretty far away from creating anything decent beyond the novelty value, that is until now. Still in private access only but these are a few of the samples beta tester have been posting.

What is Udio? Is it a “ Suno killer”? The AI Revolutionizing Music Creation | by Levent Bulusan | Apr, 2024 | Medium

Comment

Scheffler/Xander forecast my bet for the masters along with T5 Schef, T10 Xander, T20 Young and Conners
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Nice market there for missing the cut that can be doubled and trebled up etc.
          Have gone Phil, Bradley, Bryson, Reed and Sergio to all miss it at ~ 100s

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
            Scheffler/Xander forecast my bet for the masters along with T5 Schef, T10 Xander, T20 Young and Conners
            Seeing as you're around:
            1. What's the weather impact likely to be?
            2. Does it matter who a player is paired with? e.g. Schauffle, Scheffler and McIlroy (top 3 in betting) all playing together, or my guy Max Homo paired with Woods (inevitable crush to watch him). Would that ever influence your betting?
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

SP you sound like the ultimate boomer talking about Crypto. The Bitcoin CEO has apologised and said he promises to get the next deal over the line.

I feel like I have to step in here and defend poor aul Strewel - He is not a boomer.

He was born two generations before the boomers

Comment

Glad you also fancy Xander and Scam Young , only thing I worry about with Xander is the wind. He's a bit of a dome golfer. ​

Conners is always a good shout but it being wet on day 1 hinders him a small bit I think.
                Scheff getting receptive greens on day 1 mean I'm gonna have a bet on Scheff first round leader.

Min Woo seems to be carrying an injury so I'll not be placing that one.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Seeing as you're around:
                  1. What's the weather impact likely to be?
                  2. Does it matter who a player is paired with? e.g. Schauffle, Scheffler and McIlroy (top 3 in betting) all playing together, or my guy Max Homo paired with Woods (inevitable crush to watch him). Would that ever influence your betting?
                  Weather depends on stoppages. If no stoppages then probably no massive advantage but maybe slightly PM AM if only AM Thurs guys play tomorrow and PM Thurs guys play close to 36 on Friday (very windy Friday too) then big advantage to AM Thurs as Saturday is decent.

I’m not altering anything as a result. Might take some in running if there are stoppages.

Not really on pairings more a younger player playing with Tiger (like Neimann a few years ago). Homo has played plenty with him
                  Last edited by elbows; 10-04-24, 14:50.
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Glad you also fancy Xander and Scam Young , only thing I worry about with Xander is the wind. He's a bit of a dome golfer. ​

Conners is always a good shout but it being wet on day 1 hinders him a small bit I think.
                    Scheff getting receptive greens on day 1 mean I'm gonna have a bet on Scheff first round leader.

Min Woo seems to be carrying an injury so I'll not be placing that one.
                    Xander was leading in Carnoustie in poxy winds, won around windy Kapalua also. Weather for the weekend isn’t windy.

Comment

Xander was leading in Carnoustie in poxy winds, won around windy Kapalua also. Weather for the weekend isn’t windy.
                      Kapalua easiest course on tour, wide open, also I don't recall that TOC being that windy, Augusta a different beast. Yeah Carnoustie is my point, a course where no miss is a good miss. Somewhat similar here at 7600 yards.

Xander is one of my picks though, he gets through day 1 in a decent spot and I think he has a very decent chance.

Very hard to look past Scheffler as the week wanders on. Odds are trash but it seems to be lining up for him.

All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                        Golf ramblings.

Btw Theresa what is your APP called, I’ve seen some advertisements on FB for a similar thing. Thinking maybe it’s yours.

For the Masters. I think Hideki Mats is trending up.

My picks. Hideki, Rory , and Wyndham Clarke. (maybe last nights runner up Denny Mc for his form , big outsider)

Shefflr. the world no1 is an obvious pick but his odds are the lowest I’ve seen since Tiger days. Incidentally Tiger will be there and I hope he plays well and justifies the wall to wall coverage he’ll receive.

In the wimmins matchplay final last night Leona was overpowered. How she hits those hybrids so accurately is amazing . If she get’s a few extra yards in her game she’d be up there challenging every week. Laying up on a par 4 from the rough type o thing won’t cut it at the elite level on a consistent basis. She has great talent though.
                        Bets placed. Money where lose yapping mouth is.

GL .

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Kapalua easiest course on tour, wide open, also I don't recall that TOC being that windy, Augusta a different beast. Yeah Carnoustie is my point, a course where no miss is a good miss. Somewhat similar here at 7600 yards.

Xander is one of my picks though, he gets through day 1 in a decent spot and I think he has a very decent chance.

Very hard to look past Scheffler as the week wanders on. Odds are trash but it seems to be lining up for him.
                          I remember years ago on here I said Speith would win by many strokes . Told the odds were crazy. He was 12s . Shefflr is a 3rd of that. No bet imo.

Comment

Some people posting some samples from Udio which is a new AI music app. It is a step function jump in the previous generations of AI music apps. These apps work by you feeding them custom lyrics, you then prompt it with a style, genre, etc and out pops a few iterations and then you work on creating a longer version of one you like. They have obviously been pretty far away from creating anything decent beyond the novelty value, that is until now. Still in private access only but these are a few of the samples beta tester have been posting.

What is Udio? Is it a “ Suno killer”? The AI Revolutionizing Music Creation | by Levent Bulusan | Apr, 2024 | Medium

Depressing.
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I remember years ago on here I said Speith would win by many strokes . Told the odds were crazy. He was 12s . Shefflr is a 3rd of that. No bet imo.
                              Agree. No bet at those odds, but he is far and away the best ball striker, and soft greens, with slower putts plays into him on Thurs. I think first round leader is a good bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Depressing.
                                I'll say one thing, they excel at the marketing. They have opened it up to use but the servers are getting hammered and its impossible use. They posted this to indicate its down

Comment

Depressing.
                                  I wouldn't be too worried about it TBH.

It'll be music for people who don't like music and they're welcome to it.

It will largely be used by uninspiring companies as bland background noise on brand videos, ads, video games, documentaries etc...like royalty-free Pond5 content.

I suspect most kids probably won't give a shite if future music is made by computers or people but I doubt if it will ever have a premium attached to it outside of streaming revenue gained by the few companies who will try and monopolise the monetisation of it.

So it will replace some human music for sure but it won't replace the human desire to create. Indeed too may even increase the premium cultural value of learning instruments, creating and performing music.

Comment

Firing darts at Speith, Matysuama, Cam Smith and the Irish team.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Aren't you ripping out some of the last remaining ways for many artists to stay afloat while trying to find success Benny? You have an already struggling ecosystem with the streaming model and you are now going to rip out revenue from most of the last remaining niche ways in which they made money on the side.

I see James Blake has tried to start a music service similar to OnlyFans but for musicians. I don't now how much traction it is getting though.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

I wouldn't be too worried about it TBH.

It'll be music for people who don't like music and they're welcome to it.

It will largely be used by uninspiring companies as bland background noise on brand videos, ads, video games, documentaries etc...like royalty-free Pond5 content.

I suspect most kids probably won't give a shite if future music is made by computers or people but I doubt if it will ever have a premium attached to it outside of streaming revenue gained by the few companies who will try and monopolise the monetisation of it.

So it will replace some human music for sure but it won't replace the human desire to create. Indeed too may even increase the premium cultural value of learning instruments, creating and performing music.
                                        Needed that, cheers Benny.

Well I guess gigs will thankfully still be a thing.

We won't be seeing rhythmless neckbeards on laptops selling out venues with their soulless soul and empty blues.
                                        Last edited by Lazare; 10-04-24, 20:05.

Comment

Aren't you ripping out some of the last remaining ways for many artists to stay afloat while trying to find success Benny? You have an already struggling ecosystem with the streaming model and you are now going to rip out revenue from most of the last remaining niche ways in which they made money on the side.

I see James Blake has tried to start a music service similar to OnlyFans but for musicians. I don't now how much traction it is getting though.

Not exactly sure what you mean? Very few artists 'stay afloat' from streaming. Most music created is not 'commercially viable' In the sense that an artist can survive on it.

Lots of data from Spotify here - just over a quarter (66,000) of the approx. 225,000 emerging or professional artists received $10,000 or more and just under 12,000 earned $100k.

Spotify says it paid over $1 million to 1,250 artists in 2023. Who are they? The list is a mix of older and younger artists, from AC/DC to Jelly Roll.

Artists CAN get decent scores from publishing if their music is used commercially but I suspect AI could potentially do that in.

Anyone who wants to make a living at music these days realistically has to do it live AND do it live a lot to make enough to pay the bills (including selling plenty of merchandise).

I don't think AI will ever replace 'live' music (even 'live' music which is just a neckbeard standing at a laptop screen - plenty of those make adventurous sounds BTW) unless it is just used as another 'instrument' and TBH people have been doing that for quite a long time, writing their own software etc... so it COULD (and you could argue has been for some time) become part of the creative process but don't see how it ever really exist as a standalone art form in the way human created music does.

Incidentally, it will be interesting to see how streamers (lead by Spotify of course) will deal with any 'deluge' of AI content which could potentially render their business model obsolete. Pretty sure they will already have plans to police the shit out of that and if anyone is going to make money from AI music they will want to be sure it will be them.

Comment

Well if AI exposes the dross and pushes actual artists to explore their art into the degree of depth that musicians/artists/composers have done in the past centuries , it's a very good thing. As it stands the mainstream is utter crap. Viva la Renaissance.

Comment

Well.

It’s the annual eve of the Rorycoaster. I will be strapping in at 8am tomorrow morning and I won’t be (hopefully) getting off til Sunday 6pm.

This is his year.
                                              The useless cunt.

Comment

Poured my heart and soul into the Psychology module in college and put a tonne of work into the final essay because I want to do a Psychology masters when I'm finished my teaching masters to work as a psychologist/counsellor in a school and got rewarded with a fuckin A. Don't think I've stopped smiling since I saw the grade this morning with great feedback on it. A sweet feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                  Poured my heart and soul into the Psychology module in college and put a tonne of work into the final essay because I want to do a Psychology masters when I'm finished my teaching masters to work as a psychologist/counsellor in a school and got rewarded with a fuckin A. Don't think I've stopped smiling since I saw the grade this morning with great feedback on it. A sweet feeling.
                                                  Hon Dob!

Comment

Awesome stuff Sam, take a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Not exactly sure what you mean? Very few artists 'stay afloat' from streaming. Most music created is not 'commercially viable' In the sense that an artist can survive on it.

Lots of data from Spotify here - just over a quarter (66,000) of the approx. 225,000 emerging or professional artists received $10,000 or more and just under 12,000 earned $100k.

Spotify says it paid over $1 million to 1,250 artists in 2023. Who are they? The list is a mix of older and younger artists, from AC/DC to Jelly Roll.

Artists CAN get decent scores from publishing if their music is used commercially but I suspect AI could potentially do that in.

Anyone who wants to make a living at music these days realistically has to do it live AND do it live a lot to make enough to pay the bills (including selling plenty of merchandise).

I don't think AI will ever replace 'live' music (even 'live' music which is just a neckbeard standing at a laptop screen - plenty of those make adventurous sounds BTW) unless it is just used as another 'instrument' and TBH people have been doing that for quite a long time, writing their own software etc... so it COULD (and you could argue has been for some time) become part of the creative process but don't see how it ever really exist as a standalone art form in the way human created music does.

Incidentally, it will be interesting to see how streamers (lead by Spotify of course) will deal with any 'deluge' of AI content which could potentially render their business model obsolete. Pretty sure they will already have plans to police the shit out of that and if anyone is going to make money from AI music they will want to be sure it will be them.
                                                      I was referring to your earlier post that pointed towards all the other areas which AI will start to infringe heavily upon that artist traditionally rely upon for some revenue outside of streaming. Highly customisable music at the click of a button, made for pennies on the dollar compared to a commissioned artist makes all of those revenue streams dead almost overnight.

I think Spotify have been investing heavily in AI themselves so I am sure they have a few things in the works.

Comment

Needed that, cheers Benny.

Well I guess gigs will thankfully still be a thing.

We won't be seeing rhythmless neckbeards on laptops selling out venues with their soulless soul and empty blues.
                                                        Really?

Originally posted by Tony Wilson
                                                        And tonight something equally epoch-making is taking place. See? They're applauding the DJ. Not the music, not the musician, not the creator, but the medium. This is it. The birth of rave culture. The beatification of the beat. The dance age. This is the moment when even the white man starts dancing. Welcome to Manchester.

Comment

Really?

I spent the 90s worshipping DJs. Not even close to the same thing.

The tech is certainly amazing. The product of it is disgusting though.

Kinda like if someone invented glasses that could make you see farts.

Comment

Xiaomi? Does anyone remember when we used to talk about the low priced phones these guys used to make as alternatives to the high end smart phones. No wonder Elon has said he has given up on competing on price with the Chinese vendors. This looks like a near fully autonomous factory.

Comment

I spent the 90s worshipping DJs. Not even close to the same thing.

The tech is certainly amazing. The product of it is disgusting though.

Kinda like if someone invented glasses that could make you see farts.
                                                              I'm trying to make the point if people can leverage these tools to create music from which they can get a following then selling out stadiums won't be a problem. ffs, Abba currently do it worldwide as holograms. Once AI gets cooking on the live side who knows what kind of shows we will see.

Comment

I'm trying to make the point if people can leverage these tools to create music from which they can get a following then selling out stadiums won't be a problem. ffs, Abba currently do it worldwide as holograms. Once AI gets cooking on the live side who knows what kind of shows we will see.
                                                                Fucking hell. I guess you're right.

You've reminded me of that image of the Champs Elysees on NYE. Saw another video of a big club event where the DJ was surrounded with phone cameras. The beat dropped and all the cameras stayed still. The audience is there for the empty fakery alright.

I probably should be happy to be part of the last generation to experience the pure stuff.

Comment

VINYL gives me hope that the humans crave tradition.

I can relate to the below.

Screenshot_20240411_093233_WhatsApp.jpg

Comment

Worth reading this on the practical state of AI:

It seems like there is going to be enough intellectual capability in the new models (this bit is me extrapolating) to do just about every admin job in the world. But most importantly it will be able to do it to the point where you won't want people doing that job as they will be reliably worse.

But the bigger thing is the reasoning capability which
                                                                    will allow AI to be the heart and brain of physical AI, like robots.

It's a truely spectacular time in human advancement.
                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

On episode 2 and have no idea what's happening but oddly compelling.

Kinda feels like that Lost tv show from years ago in terms of story telling
                                                                      I found it really good yet ridiculus in parts.
                                                                      I hope they renew anyway

SPOILER
                                                                      the central idea behind the VR headset doesn't make sense. They can't understand metaphors, storytelling or fantasy yet create a video game recruitment tool full of them
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Xiaomi? Does anyone remember when we used to talk about the low priced phones these guys used to make as alternatives to the high end smart phones. No wonder Elon has said he has given up on competing on price with the Chinese vendors. This looks like a near fully autonomous factory.

Comment

There's a deal on at the Club Hotel (Goffs) in Kildare. One night accom, plus dinner for two for €200 - the chef is Derry Clarke who ran L'Ecrivan for decades. 1,000 of these available.

Our Kildare locals like GAB, sp will be able to inform as to the quality but it seemed a no-brainer and I picked up a Sat night in Sept for Mrs D3's birthday. Early check-in, and late check-out for €20 apiece thrown in, thus maximising time away from the family.

Comment

One last Masters bet with it being delayed. Young to lead after round 1 and win at 350/1 boosted

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              Worth reading this on the practical state of AI:

It seems like there is going to be enough intellectual capability in the new models (this bit is me extrapolating) to do just about every admin job in the world. But most importantly it will be able to do it to the point where you won't want people doing that job as they will be reliably worse.

But the bigger thing is the reasoning capability which
                                                                              will allow AI to be the heart and brain of physical AI, like robots.

It's a truely spectacular time in human advancement.
                                                                              Funny enough some of the top people working on the reasoning and planning part, are those who worked on Poker bots. Solving a game of incomplete information obviously translates much better than other games to solving real world problems. Noam Brown who is now at Open AI is most famous for his work on Poker where they developed the first bots that could beat humans, Libratus​ was the heads up one and then later they developed Pluribus for multiway.

Noam has said in interviews that the addition of search which is planning and reasoning on top of the raw neutral net improved performance 1000x. Altman was asked in the Lex interview about Q* and he very briskly just said, we are not ready to talk about it.

Comment

Fucking hell. I guess you're right.

You've reminded me of that image of the Champs Elysees on NYE. Saw another video of a big club event where the DJ was surrounded with phone cameras. The beat dropped and all the cameras stayed still. The audience is there for the empty fakery alright.

I probably should be happy to be part of the last generation to experience the pure stuff.
                                                                                Are we calling Daft Punk, empty fakery? Two guys standing in front of laptops, literally dressed as robots

Comment

There's a deal on at the Club Hotel (Goffs) in Kildare. One night accom, plus dinner for two for €200 - the chef is Derry Clarke who ran L'Ecrivan for decades. 1,000 of these available.

Our Kildare locals like GAB, sp will be able to inform as to the quality but it seemed a no-brainer and I picked up a Sat night in Sept for Mrs D3's birthday. Early check-in, and late check-out for €20 apiece thrown in, thus maximising time away from the family.
                                                                                  Booked - how much is the wine gonna set me back!

Comment

Much as I am indifferent to all the AI stuff, kudos to OPR for keeping me somewhat informed.

Comment

Are we calling Daft Punk, empty fakery? Two guys standing in front of laptops, literally dressed as robots
                                                                                      Daft Punk aren't two guys from twitter that downloaded an app two days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Still, 3 course meal, breakfast, night away - for the same price as going out in Dublin cc is El Bargainarino.

Although I take your point.

Comment

Funny enough some of the top people working on the reasoning and planning part, are those who worked on Poker bots. Solving a game of incomplete information obviously translates much better than other games to solving real world problems. Noam Brown who is now at Open AI is most famous for his work on Poker where they developed the first bots that could beat humans, Libratus​ was the heads up one and then later they developed Pluribus for multiway.

Noam has said in interviews that the addition of search which is planning and reasoning on top of the raw neutral net improved performance 1000x. Altman was asked in the Lex interview about Q* and he very briskly just said, we are not ready to talk about it.

This approach is interesting and may bring us closer to something that walks and quacks a bit like AGI. The quality of the training sets and the garbage in garbage out problem is going to be hard to hide, but hide it they will.

There are all sorts of existential issues to be faced but perhaps the most threatening one is that the headlong rush to pretend we are building AGI by recursing through shit LLM's is that we will very soon come to a place where optimisations, innovations and developments in tech and society that appear to be, or are sold as coming from AGI are in fact coming from the owners of locked down systems that are really nothing of the sort.

I'm becoming more pessimistic about this. IMO anything asserting to be or even aspiring to be an AGI that is not completely and unequivocally open source is a terminal diagnosis for civilisation as we know it.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            I'm becoming more pessimistic about this. IMO anything asserting to be or even aspiring to be an AGI that is not completely and unequivocally open source is a terminal diagnosis for civilisation as we know it.
                                                                                            Who would have thought Zuck would start to look like the hero in this story , his answer to this question is great.

Comment

Starting to look forward to this game on Saturday now. Hopefully we manage to play for the full 80 this time.

Comment

AI is not going to save us from the mounting threats to civilisation-threats to food production , energy production, resource depletion and the biosphere -believing that it will is on the same level as believing we are all off to heaven when we die. If anything it’s going to worsen quite a few of those problems.

the AI subreddits are hilarious -full of people (or bots) who genuinely seem to believe we are a few years away from AI ending all human suffering .

its very noticeable how the enshittification of the internet has accelerated thanks to AI- I’ve actually drastically reduced my usage over past few years as I don’t use social media and a lot of the stuff I used to enjoy has gone to shit
                                                                                                Last edited by MysteryGuest; 11-04-24, 12:48.
                                                                                                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

I can't get chatgpt 4 to do something as simple as give me average distances for golf clubs (having provided it with lofts, handicap ranges, told it I don't mind it generalising etc) without exhausting my limit of questions with it. Getting it to make small adjustments to python scripts for me is a major exercise in frustration as it invariably breaks some random function it wasn't asked to go near and is unable to recover. I regularly see it contradicting itself from one answer to the next or garbling data from the previous answer in the next one. CGPT3 is much, much quicker and frequently gives me more sensible info. User error maybe IDK, it can be useful but often find I'd be quicker just googling.

Comment

Also booked a Sat night in September, nice deal.

Comment

Am available for IPB Goffs hotel holdem night in Sept. Self deal?

Comment

Am available for IPB Goffs hotel holdem night in Sept. Self deal?
                                                                                                        I'm there the 39th of September.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

I'm there the 39th of September.
                                                                                                          Thats my birthday .

Comment

We stayed there.
                                                                                                            I think I posted a somewhat scathing review at the time....

Last edited by DeadParrot; 11-04-24, 15:02.
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Also in for September...that poker game looking likely! TYVM RDIII, but my €600 stay in Castlemartyr tomorrow night just got a bit more salty.

Comment

Great shout - Just booked a night in Sept too for Mrs Lao Lao's birthday!

Are we all going to be there the same night?​

It's been a good while since I've been there but if I remember right, their wine list went from about 40 quid to 6000 quid so something for all budgets!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                  Are we all going to be there the same night?​
                                                                                                                  7-Sep for us.

Ship the ladies off to the spa and we hit the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Also in for September...that poker game looking likely! TYVM RDIII, but my €600 stay in Castlemartyr tomorrow night just got a bit more salty.
                                                                                                                    I do want a review of this place. Had some interesting comments from a friend who stayed there recently.

Comment

Actually, just looking at their website and they seem to have decent value on wine

De Ladoucette Pouilly-Fume - On their website at €79 - Same bottle would cost you between €37 - €40 retail

Assyrtiko Wild Ferment,Gaia - On their website for €65 - Retail would be around €35

Baron de Ley, Reserva - On their website for €52 - Retail would be around €22

Château Vieux Clos St. Emilion Grand Cru - On their website for €79 - haven't seen it in Dublin a while but would have been around mid 30's retail

Even some the more pricier wines are good value

Echo de Lynch Bages - On their website at €130 - Would cost 70 - 75 retail

Comment

backed Cuntlay for FRL on the same basis as all my other golf bets

Comment

7-Sep for us.

Ship the ladies off to the spa and we hit the bar.

We're three weeks after you unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X