This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    You wouldn't be well after posts like this.
    That Cineworld card is really a double edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
      Debating selling my iPhone and getting a Galaxy S4 tomorrow.

Never had any Android device before.

The size and plastic cheap feel is putting me off a bit though.
      If you want a premium feeling android phone get a sony xperia z, great build quality and it's waterproof. I haven't got mine yet, still on an s3. HTC one had shit battery life for us, s4 was plasticy. However if you use covers it doesnt matter.
      the xperia is a nice premium feeling phone imo.

Dunno what I was thinking last night but anyway mickey finns mixed with cider is lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        That was one of the things I didn't like about the GSIII it felt flimsy in your hand like if you bent it far enough would snap, Nexus 4 is proper solid and one of the things I like about it. Was just checking out the GS4 review last night HERE and looks like it's going to be the nut phone but it would be a hard decision between that and the HTC One, would be doing some serious reviews about both, watch the review HERE

I'm not really one for putting custom roms on my phone anymore but if I got the GS4 I'd definitely go down that route as the Samsung bloatware/OS is just horrible, have never liked it and prefer HTC OS over it.
        Yeah I've been reading reviews for the past few days and I still really don't know what to do.

Still using an iPhone 4 so the S4 would be a big upgrade and the 5s probably won't be much different from the 5.

Fuck sake I'm going down to see it in the shop and no doubt I won't be able to leave without it once I see the screen.
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I pretty sure Tar I remember you trying to claim something ridiculous like Jack Daniels and Milk was lovely. I won't be taking any mixing advice from you

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
            I pretty sure Tar I remember you trying to claim something ridiculous like Jack Daniels and Milk was lovely. I won't be taking any mixing advice from you

Opr
            Gf found the mickey finns drink on a "weird drink mixtures that you like" thread.

No no my staple drink is jameson & OJ, hate JD. Everybody is like wtf...but I have made a lot of people love it. You pretty much like it more every time you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
              Gf found the mickey finns drink on a "weird drink mixtures that you like" thread.

No no my staple drink is jameson & OJ, hate JD. Everybody is like wtf...but I have made a lot of people love it. You pretty much like it more every time you have it.
              What's the mixture of Mickey Finns and cider?
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

You mean what is the ratio? I don't know what the thread originally said. I put a few shots into a pint and it was lovely. Mickey finns comes with a shot glass atm also. Much nicer than the cider on it's own.

Comment

That was it, Whiskey and OJ. I actually thought about seeing what it was like a couple of times after you posted but I could never bring myself to put the two together. It always just seemed so so wrong.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    31 - missed a couple of obvious ones
                    30, East Europe is a pain.
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      That was it, Whiskey and OJ. I actually thought about seeing what it was like a couple of times after you posted but I could never bring myself to put the two together. It always just seemed so so wrong.

Opr
                      Everybody thinks it is wrong haha, by their second/third time trying it they are suggesting it. Although a few hated it all right. Having a few litres of OJ can be a bit much. Dunno what my next weird drink will be hmmm.

Comment

Going to Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid tonight. I'm going to be sitting right next to the away fans, which for tonight means some 'proper nawty' boys. My friend has a Dortmund jersey I can borrow. Should I bring it or is it:

a) very small-time to bask in the defeats of your rival

b) despite the police presence, likely to get me a rock in the head

c) tempting fate too much and BBV'ing the return leg.

Comment

A.
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

At Punchestown with himself. Just a huge beef roll and a pint of Stella cider. Classy chick
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                              At Punchestown with himself. Just a huge beef roll and a pint of Stella cider. Classy chick
                              What race is she running in? Can't see it listed in the runners.
                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                What race is she running in? Can't see it listed in the runners.
                                Im in the last. Take me each way
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                  Going to Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid tonight. I'm going to be sitting right next to the away fans, which for tonight means some 'proper nawty' boys. My friend has a Dortmund jersey I can borrow. Should I bring it or is it:

a) very small-time to bask in the defeats of your rival

b) despite the police presence, likely to get me a rock in the head

c) tempting fate too much and BBV'ing the return leg.
                                  How about getting a barca jersey and rojiblancos one stiched togther to put on over the dortmund one. Interchange as necessary, bring a vuvuzela, go pro camera and body armour. Upload the results to youtube.

Comment

Had a Sony Xperia S before and wasn't bad but quite glitchy and Sony pc companion isn't great either. Decent camera and was solid. Only mentioning this because viewed the Xperia Z and a lot of the features are similar, battery isn't great now.
                                    decided on the new HTC one and it's unbelievable some of the features like the camera feature Zoe(Google it) is very cool, battery seems good but too soon to tell. Isn't as sturdy as Xperia but not the slightest bit glitchy. Sound quality is amazing as well. Only slight complaint is you only get a usb connection and no plug.
                                    Any reviews go with the HTC too, get the HTC definitely won't regret it!!!

Comment

POC rumors have to be BS right?

Guy would play with a broken leg.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        That was one of the things I didn't like about the GSIII it felt flimsy in your hand like if you bent it far enough would snap, Nexus 4 is proper solid and one of the things I like about it. Was just checking out the GS4 review last night HERE and looks like it's going to be the nut phone but it would be a hard decision between that and the HTC One, would be doing some serious reviews about both, watch the review HERE

I'm not really one for putting custom roms on my phone anymore but if I got the GS4 I'd definitely go down that route as the Samsung bloatware/OS is just horrible, have never liked it and prefer HTC OS over it.
                                        Lol at 'TheVerge' reviews, even in the the comments section they all say

is the only place to get a fully comprehensive analysis.
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ok I was just thinking about the upcoming ISPT. Lets say I enter the game and make the Day 2 with average stack. 50,000 I think which is what a person buying in on Day 2 will get.

Does this mean that I could justify selling 10% for €300 and so on. Would it really represent any value for investors given the starting payouts are €500ish.

Not particulary thinking about it for myself or anything but just something that got me thinking.

I mean if i was to make day 2 with even 70k id probably happily sell 25% for under the price. It is sort of a unique type of game in this regard.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Isa is retiring with a maximum of 4 more games left.

Makes no sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              Isa is retiring with a maximum of 4 more games left.

Makes no sense!
                                              wat

Is he not playing out the rest of the season?

Its a shame that was held up, deserved to be a try.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  wat

Is he not playing out the rest of the season?
                                                  3 Rabo matches (if Leinster get to final) and the final of the Amlin = 4 games.

Comment

Wayne Barnes has an awful effect on my psyche
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

smoke rings colliding

Comment

Biarritz playing really really clever rugby.

Clermont had huge success just playing in the 10m channels around each breakdown.

Toner & Strauss need to click soon or we're in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaa Blaa Blaa View Post
                                                          Will be in the wine tent at about 5 - 6pm with baby and wife in tow! Just got a bit of work to catch up on first.
                                                          Will be catching either the 5.15 or 5.45 DART back as have to be back in town but might see you there for a while

Comment

Biarritz playing really really clever rugby.

Clermont had huge success just playing in the 10m channels around each breakdown.

Toner & Strauss need to click soon or we're in trouble.
                                                            They're shite. We're gonna win by 15+

Comment

Spurs would never drop points here.

WORK CURSE WORK!
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

lolol at the Wigan defence for that Bale goal. wtf

Comment

Ah ffs
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Wahay!
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

More of that please lads. No need to force it, we're able to contain Biarritz's 8 man style, and they have no answers when we move it quickly.

Comment

Sexton should tell Racing to GFY, he will miss this quality of rugby immensely.

Comment

Great finish to the half there.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              Sexton should tell Racing to GFY, he will miss this quality of rugby immensely.
                                                                              Metro are going to build it around him. They've signed about 50 players

Comment

...

Comment

Odd decision by Barnes to allow 'advantage' there?

Also; Emmet time for you to admit I am the nut rugby pundit

Comment

Originally posted by Blaa Blaa Blaa View Post
                                                                                    We're moving out of the accommodation at end July in order to save ~€500 a month on rent. Going to Drumcondra instead. Pop the possessions in storage for the month of August while we're away and then come back and move into the new apartment, thus saving the month's rent. Brilliant plan if it works, but slightly risky given the potential for homelessness. hmm.

Anyway, flights booked for August now. Three of us to St Petersburg on 28th July, with the two of them coming back Aug 30th. The most excellent innovation being I get to leave Petersburg for Amsterdam on Aug 14th. Rationale for leaving early was for a week's training course in Utrecht. But now am thinking, why not just not book the training course and instead spend two weeks experiencing a cornucopia of drugs / drinks / parties in Amsterdam?
                                                                                    Because it's time to stop being a selfish arse?
                                                                                    Married with a kid and constantly skint despite earning a relatively good living (relative to the times you are currently living in)

SPOILER
                                                                                    That's someone being actually nice to you, in-case your not sure

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                        In all its glory...

Comment

^
                                                                                          One of the most nonchalant clearance attempts I've ever seen.

What happened to Al-Habsi anyway?
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Great try

Comment

...

Comment

What a try

Comment

Superb
                                                                                                  BOD Heaslip Sexton and Isa.
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I have a rugby boner.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                      ^
                                                                                                      One of the most nonchalant clearance attempts I've ever seen.

What happened to Al-Habsi anyway?
                                                                                                      Black goalkeeper, go figure.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Metro are going to build it around him. They've signed about 50 players
                                                                                                          Had a quick google to see what you mean. The Racing Metro Merry Go-Round:

SPOILER
                                                                                                          2013-2014 Transfers.

INs: Soane Tonga'uiha (prop, Northampton), Brian Mujati (prop, Northampton), Davit Kinchagishvili (prop, Brive), Johannes Coetzee (prop, Brive), Walter Desmaison (prop, Bayonne), Virgile Lacombe (hooker, Southern Kings), Juandre Kruger (lock, Bulls), Wenceslas Lauret (flanker, Biarritz), Dan Lydiate (flanker, Dragons), Laurent Magnaval (scrum-half, Mont-de-Marsan), Jonathan Sexton (fly-half, Leinster), Jamie Roberts (centre, Cardiff Blues), Vincent Planté (winger, Perpignan), Marc Andreu (winger, Castres)

OUTs: Benjamin Sa (prop, Bordeaux-Bègles), Andrea Lo Cicero (prop), Juan Pablo Orlandi (prop, Bath), Mikaele Tuugahala (prop), Thomas Bianchin (hooker, Montpellier), Benjamin Noirot (hooker, Toulon), Johnny Leo'o (flanker), Mathieu Bélie (scrum-half, Bayonne), Olly Barkley (fly-half), Albert VuliVuli (centre, La Rochelle), Guillaume Bousses (centre, Oyonnax), Mirco Bergamasco (winger), Julien Saubade (winger), Gaetan Germain (fullback, Brive)

Comment

Now fuck off Biarritz you Neanderthals. Put 50 on them.

Comment

I have a rugby boner.
                                                                                                              Weren't you saying how great Biarritz were half an hour ago?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  Weren't you saying how great Biarritz were half an hour ago?
                                                                                                                  nope, that they were playing clever rugby.

No hope of them taking it to us wide, so they just played narrow narrow siege rugby.

Comment

Leinster gonna do a Chelsea this year then.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Any word on Dicey's carpet?
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Leinster gonna do a Chelsea this year then.
                                                                                                                        Such a shame they didn't exploit Clermont's vulnerability at home in December. Clermont were there to be taken that day (no complaints about the Aviva result). A Clermont-Leinster final would be truly epic.

Comment

is there consensus among those who take dioralyte for hangover prevention as to the best time to take it?
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X