This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
    Wilkinson should be selected for the Lions.
    He's retired from international rugby so No.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      10K stack 8 min blinds??

could one just sit in without rebuying or topping up?? would nearly chance it
      The 20k top up kills a person not topping up Michelle. The only way I would play it without not topping up is if I won a ticket.

Sign up deposit the Min amount. You get a free €3 token when you sign up. Play the 19.30 100 seat gtd. It is a €3 rebuy/top up. Buy in at the 250-500 level meaning a max €3 spend. You start the Freezeout levels with 20bbs. I like this strategy as I feel very comfortable playing this stack and the standard is shite.

Im debating if it is a bad idea to not buy in early to the main €30 game tonight tho as the slow structure would surely mean profit. The downside is i only have two tokens left so that is buy in and top up. Even with a 10k stack I could bust easily prior to the top up. Give me a 50bb stack with what should be a big overlay at the 300-600 level.

Another thing to consider how do you feel travelling to London should you make it. I debated this for a long time and can just about justify it.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
        How does one watch the bbc iplayer? My friend featured on the football league show. His plan was to invade the pitch if Sheffield Wednesday won (something about surviving relegation).
        Alwight Bruv?
        Hola no longer works,

But

'Media hint' extension does! On firefox anyway.

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
        Utd have no chance today.
        How much have you got on them so?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          Please explain how it is "extortion". Thanks.
          Because I said it is.

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            He's retired from international rugby so No.

Who gives a fuck if he's one of the top three qualified out halfs?
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Who gives a fuck if he's one of the top three qualified out halfs?
              Johnny wilkinson gives a fuck.

Comment

but more importantly, Dublin Supremacy.

Comment

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                    Johnny wilkinson gives a fuck.
                    Wilkinson should be selected because he's one of the three best options is a different discussion to whether Wilkinson would accept said selection.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Wilkinson should be selected because he's one of the three best options is a different discussion to whether Wilkinson would accept said selection.
                      so despite the players wishes that he not be considered for selection (which is what retirement is) he should be picked anyway?

Comment

Any chance Madigan might get drafted in as a kind of "wildcard" or surprise like Earls was? He can cover FB and Centre if badly stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                          Any chance Madigan might get drafted in as a kind of "wildcard" or surprise like Earls was? He can cover FB and Centre if badly stuck.
                          perhaps, but probably not part of the original touring party.

There's a "leaked" squad on boards.ie that can't be far (no more than 3 imo) from the planned squad.

He's not in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            perhaps, but probably not part of the original touring party.

There's a "leaked" squad on boards.ie that can't be far (no more than 3 imo) from the planned squad.

He's not in that one.
                            Link?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                              Link?

Originally posted by Principal Skinner
                              Stephen Jones seems to suggest he's got the inside track with Warren Gatland and he says this is the squad:

Fullbacks (3) Leigh Halfpenny (Wales); Stuart Hogg (Scotland); Rob Kearney (Ireland)

Wings (4) Tommy Bowe (Ireland); Alex Cuthbert (Wales); George North (Wales); Sean Maitland (Scotland)

Centres (5) Brad Barrrit (England); Jonathan Davies (Wales); Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland); Jamie Roberts (Wales); Manu Tuilagi (England)

Outhalves (2) Jonathon Sexton (Ireland); Owen Farrell (England)

Scrumhalves (3) Mike Phillips (Wales); Greg Laidlaw (Scotland); Ben Youngs (England)

No.8 (2) Jamie Heaslip (Ireland); Toby Faletau (Wales)

Flankers (5) Sean O'Brien (Ireland); Dan Lydiate (Wales); Justin Tupiric (Wales); Tom Croft (England); Sam Warburton (Wales)

Second Row (5) Richie Gray (Scotland); Paul O'Connell (Ireland); Geoff Parling (England); Alun Wyn Jones (Wales); Ian Evans (Wales)

Hookers (3) Richard Hibbard (Wales); Tom Youngs (England); Rory Best (Ireland)

Props (6) Dan Cole (England); Ryan Grant (Scotland); Gethin Jenkins (Wales); Cian Healy (Ireland); Adam Jones (Wales); Mike Ross (Ireland)

CAPTAIN: SAM WARBURTON

Welsh Players: 15
                              Irish Players: 10
                              English Players: 8
                              Scottish Players: 5

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                How much have you got on them so?
                                Not enough bleach in the world to clean any winnings. Exceptable result all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  so Ryanair are about to change the carry on baggage rules and the associated fee structure. Shortly the largest bag you will be able to bring on board will be a laptop bag. If you want to bring your standard bag you can check it in (as you can currently do) or you pay a fee for oversized hand luggage - not sure yet on the fee but likely to be a couple of euro charge for doing so. 85m passengers so I guess this is €100m or more bounce for their annual profits
                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  Insider knowledge?
                                  Doesn't seem to be anything else on the Internet about this in the last 24 hours.
                                  I do have insider knowledge.
                                  This seems to be bullshit.
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just back from a game of golf at Moyvalley.

Had a bite to eat after the round, bacon cheese burger and chips.

I was 20 mins gone when I copped I'd legged it without paying.

I called my mate who had booked it to get their phone no so I could pay by laser.

The laugh we had when we copped the last four digits of the number, 8080

Ate nothin Ate nothin Boss
                                    Last edited by Lazare; 28-04-13, 17:10.
                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      I do have insider knowledge.
                                      Ask the Mrs to do a Well or an 'ask me about my job' style one, would be interesting I'd say.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Great game in the 2nd half in Croker. Some dodgy skills in the first half and Tyrone defend like men possessed but the amount of class coming off Dublin's bench was unreal. Bastick, Rock, McManamon all made big impacts.

Last 10 minutes was top class stuff and when Rock's 2nd point went over the place was rocking. Tyrone are some outfit.

Referee was patchy. Gave a throw up for what looked like dissent from a Tyrone player (didn't see the incident but was told) and actually accused a Tyrone player of diving, made the classic hand signal and everything. In other places he was a bit fussy and Dublin got some frees they had no right to get. That said I think Tyrone got a couple of handy ones too and punished Dublin well.

Overall cracking match, if Zod hasn't said it already: Dublin Supremacy
                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

and you are willing to bet how much exactly on my post being bullshit?
                                          The first person on here with the cojones to do one of those Traveller call out vids will be King of the internet, guaranteed.

Comment

i'd have Hook instead of Kearney in there, simply because he offers more options as a 3rd cover.

Comment

Question on Family Fortunes.

Name something that bounces. 2nd top answer was lol

SPOILER

Comment

Megatron going ftw on The Voice of Ireland now. gl him

Comment

'Olympus has Fallen' is deliciously stupid. I haven't enjoyed a completely brainless movie as much in quite some time. Ludicrous plot, terrible script with some awful special effects but the whole thing is a huge amount of fun that made me laugh loads.

Opr

Comment

Much bigger Irish contingent than I would of expected. Especially considering alot of the close calls, Muarry, Zebo, Mahony, Ryan etc arent in.

Is it a shock that Robshaw isnt in?

Will Gatland announce a reserve list or stand by in case of injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      Megatron going ftw on The Voice of Ireland now. gl him
                                                      Fair play to the traveller!! jaysus. I actually hope she wins . she is quite good fairness to her
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Fair play to the traveller!! jaysus. I actually hope she wins . she is quite good fairness to her
                                                        My cynical head says that the show with hate her to win. Imagine the 'family' coming to whatever shows she's invited to. She's been favourite from the 1st live show and still odds on favourite tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                          Great game in the 2nd half in Croker. Some dodgy skills in the first half and Tyrone defend like men possessed but the amount of class coming off Dublin's bench was unreal. Bastick, Rock, McManamon all made big impacts.

Last 10 minutes was top class stuff and when Rock's 2nd point went over the place was rocking. Tyrone are some outfit.

Referee was patchy. Gave a throw up for what looked like dissent from a Tyrone player (didn't see the incident but was told) and actually accused a Tyrone player of diving, made the classic hand signal and everything. In other places he was a bit fussy and Dublin got some frees they had no right to get. That said I think Tyrone got a couple of handy ones too and punished Dublin well.

Overall cracking match, if Zod hasn't said it already: Dublin Supremacy
                                                          sounded like a messy first half. Most fo the points coming from frees?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            My cynical head says that the show with hate her to win. Imagine the 'family' coming to whatever shows she's invited to. She's been favourite from the 1st live show and still odds on favourite tonight
                                                            lol she was 10 times BETTER than Una Healy there. Very good
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

The snooker intros are ridiculous 'He likes his cider, but he is The Milkman Robert Milkins' wtf

Comment

How come I have never came across this chap before wow! love him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Gpul2E3pE
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

managed to win our championship match today despite being written off by everyone and being the underest of underdogs. Just stuck with them and stuck with them until they eventually cracked and we got our noses in front. One could argue we had the large organ responsible for circulation

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                    managed to win our championship match today despite being written off by everyone and being the underest of underdogs. Just stuck with them and stuck with them until they eventually cracked and we got our noses in front. One could argue we had the large organ responsible for circulation
                                                                    The GAA never did break from it's church ties did it?

Profit before people.

Comment

You hardly play on the hurling team too? Just realised with a quick google you are the same club for hurling and football. I've played a few challenge matches against you guys in the last few years.

Comment

You hardly play on the hurling team too? Just realised with a quick google you are the same club for hurling and football. I've played a few challenge matches against you guys in the last few years.
                                                                        nah I used to play as a kid but when you get to a certain age you kinda have to pick one due to time commitments. I was dangerous at hurling anyway so prob for the best

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                          Anyone seen the movie "Buried"? I presume its shite.IMDB is rarely wrong
                                                                          I thought it was shite.

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                          Alwight Bruv?
                                                                          Hola no longer works,

But

'Media hint' extension does! On firefox anyway.
                                                                          That worked, my hero. I have choc chip cookies if you want some.

lol she was 10 times BETTER than Una Healy there. Very good
                                                                          Yea but Una Healy hasn't a note.
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

nah I used to play as a kid but when you get to a certain age you kinda have to pick one due to time commitments. I was dangerous at hurling anyway so prob for the best
                                                                            Ah sound was just curious. No idea how guys can commit to 5 nights a week and sometimes more to do both codes.

Comment

Jesus Fairplay, some result that was! Mighty stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                                Jesus Fairplay, some result that was! Mighty stuff
                                                                                cheers hope the leg is on the mend! on the way back to Dub now the shite talk is just starting in the pub now "sher we're going all the way"

Comment

Just watched an episode of "Off their rockers" on ITV there.

Pretty original and pretty funny. Cheered up a boring Sunday

Comedy series featuring fearless senior citizens playing pranks on the public with the aid of hidden cameras. Forget everything you thought you knew about gr...

Comment

Hardly a westmeath team now ? (Seems to be the go to place for club challenge matches!)

cheers hope the leg is on the mend! on the way back to Dub now the shite talk is just starting in the pub now "sher we're going all the way"
                                                                                    Cheers, leg is getting better, went down and did half a hurling training there last week and I should be back playing both fairly soon hopefully!
                                                                                    Ah I can just imagine, some of the shite talked tonight must be shocking. That said, great chance to go far this year once there's a bit of momentum there

Comment

curry chewing gum, good idea?

Comment

Bad idea.

Drive through Chipper or Curry?

Comment

No
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Anyone else doing the 10K night run in Dublin?

Not entirely sure my Eddie Rockets Atomic burger for tea was a great idea. Oh well... at least i didn't drink last night.

Next stop the Curragh half marathon in a couple of weeks. That's the real challenge - haven't run 13 miles in 10 years.

This 10K should be a straightforward training run. I hope.

Comment

Some shite standard on the voice of Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                                Anyone else doing the 10K night run in Dublin?

Not entirely sure my Eddie Rockets Atomic burger for tea was a great idea. Oh well... at least i didn't drink last night.

Next stop the Curragh half marathon in a couple of weeks. That's the real challenge - haven't run 13 miles in 10 years.

This 10K should be a straightforward training run. I hope.
                                                                                                When/what is it's deal?
                                                                                                No... though.

Comment

and you are willing to bet how much exactly on my post being bullshit? I am not certain on the costs etc but a laptop case will be max size, you pay extra for what would be currently classified as an acceptable carry on bag. easy money for you here.
                                                                                                  I've seen pics of the cage, the new one.
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I've seen pics of the cage, the new one.
                                                                                                    idea of dimensions? Bought a Ryanair-proof bag 2 weeks ago. Will be annoyed if I can't use it for at least a year!

Comment

GAB the socialiser spends the week in festival horseland where top Ryanair brass discuss their horses, studfarms, trainers and perhaps let slip some interesting company titbits as the sherry flows.

Dead Parrot meanwhile is the computer boffin with access to the underappreciated heros slaving away at the coalface of JavaLand in Ryanair HQ.

This is interesting.

Comment

You'll be ok for a while. I'll see can I get dimensions from herself

Comment

33-24-33?

Comment

Daft punk have a pile of better songs. Go figure.
                                                                                                            I'll try and make my next post positive.

Comment

Overlay update

12k in the pot 60k Gtd into level 3.
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

PM Icarus for more detail

Comment

Bill Bailey's documentary on Alfred Russell Wallace is really tilting

Its like someone took a really good documentary and let a Daily Mail hack edit it FFS!
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                    PM Icarus for more detail
                                                                                                                    I dunno, his replies are getting more & more vague I find

Comment

Chelsea Physio....

she should really learn to tie her boots

Comment

PFA team of the year apparently

Fair fucks De Gea

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                                                                          Hardly a westmeath team now ? (Seems to be the go to place for club challenge matches!)
                                                                                                                          Yep, must have played against Tones(google tells me that's who you play for) 3 times in the last 2 years for challenge games.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X