This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Yea and its shit, most of it goes straight down the sewer and you use huge amounts of it to achieve the same results.

I'm amused by how deluded y'all are as to the benefits of liquid soap - there are none you've been had
    Ease of use by a mile, are you trying to say that standing there continuously lathering up a bar of soap is superior to opening up a bottle? You live in a shared household? Surely you prefer not sharing a bar of soap too? Without even getting into how it's far better experience to use liquid soap unless you like dry skin and an inferior fragrance.
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-11-12, 15:52.

Comment

Ugh Debra Morgan in Dexter

SPOILER
      out having dinner with the writer and her stupid fucking line
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

A few pubes from someone else in your bar of soap is great for exfoliating.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
          not smelling like a 1920's hospital is all good.
          You might find this hard to believe but soap comes in all sorts of ghey fragrances - I'll admit to a strong personal preference for ones that smell like 1920's hospitals though.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Best Survivor since
            SPOILER
            Russell H vs Boston Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              Ease of use by a mile, are trying to say that standing there continuously lathering up a bar of soap is superior to opening up a bottle? You live in a shared household? Surely you prefer not sharing a bar of soap too? Without even getting into how it's far better experience to use liquid soap.
              The act of lathering up increases its performance you do it directly on the area under scrutiny.

I guess sharing could be an issue if you are living with randomers and as the women who share use of the shower with me insist on literally pouring fivers down the plughole via the liquid soap method its not a problem for me

Comment

You associate bars of soap with poverty
                Your sole argument is that it's cheap.

Comment

Oh Deccie, you are a troll!!

1. Zebo at fullback
                  2. Darcy at Centre
                  3. Conor fucking Murray

Ireland XV to play South Africa: 15 Simon Zebo, 14 Tommy Bowe, 13 Keith Earls, 12 Gordon D'Arcy, 11 Andrew Trimble, 10 Jonathan Sexton, 9 Conor Murray 1 Cian Healy, 2 Richardt Strauss, 3 Mike Ross, 4 Mike McCarthy, 5 Donnacha Ryan, 6 Peter O'Mahony, 7 Chris Henry 8 Jamie Heaslip
                  Replacements: Sean Cronin, David Kilcoyne, Michael Bent, Donncha O'Callaghan, Iain Henderson, Eoin Reddan, Ronan O'Gara, Fergus McFadden

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    Your sole argument is that it's cheap.
                    No cheaper and much better, a winning combination.

Try it and see.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

1. Zebo at fullback
                      2. Darcy at Centre
                      3. Conor fucking Murray

Ireland XV to play South Africa: 15 Simon Zebo, 14 Tommy Bowe, 13 Keith Earls, 12 Gordon D'Arcy, 11 Andrew Trimble, 10 Jonathan Sexton, 9 Conor Murray 1 Cian Healy, 2 Richardt Strauss, 3 Mike Ross, 4 Mike McCarthy, 5 Donnacha Ryan, 6 Peter O'Mahony, 7 Chris Henry 8 Jamie Heaslip
                      Replacements: Sean Cronin, David Kilcoyne, Michael Bent, Donncha O'Callaghan, Iain Henderson, Eoin Reddan, Ronan O'Gara, Fergus McFadden
                      Just you wait tho. He has a surprise in store.
                      No first center on the bench. I think he will try and mindfuck the boks by playing O'Gara and Sexton in a completely unheard of tactical master stroke.

Nice to see a 7 getting a game tho. We will certainly need one to help counter ruck when we keep kicking them the ball.

Comment

dafuq is wrong with you all today.

Wierdos

That fuckin eejit HH is to blame for all this

Comment

Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I can't believe they're arguing about soap.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Liquid soap for hand washing, find it lasts ages anyhow.

Soap is handy in the shower though as you hold it and you need to keep going for shower gel.
                              I suppose if you had some fancy shower gel dispenser it might even this playing field.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Kev very worthy of thanks in the boyle givaway thread lol
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
                                  I used to get 20yoyo bottles of shower gel, but got out of the habit since it was easier to just buy what's in the local shop.
                                  ?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                    Liquid soap for hand washing, find it lasts ages anyhow.

Soap is handy in the shower though as you hold it and you need to keep going for shower gel.
                                    I suppose if you had some fancy shower gel dispenser it might even this playing field.
                                    Ah hello I am eating my dinner at this present moment lol I have bad visions
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                      Wow, that review really sold the phone to me.

2GB of RAM?! That's monstrous for a phone, the specs are more impressive than most tablets and netbooks in actual fact!
                                      Looking forward to having a badass phone after having the Wildfire S for the last 11 months, really liking the look of the camera app from 4:47 + it's a decent hands on video.

Joshua Topolsky reviews the Nexus 4 from Google.Read the full review here:http://www.theverge.com/2012/11/2/3589280/google-nexus-4-review More from The Verge...

@Hitch when you were on Google Play earlier did it have the phone up for pre order?

Comment

Going to see Argo tonight, looking forward to it a lot. Saw a couple of good comments in here last night and the previews look excellent.

Comment

What shower gel you use shows how much you value yourself a person.

I'd rather bathe in my own piss than Lynx or something.

Comment

I actually use cold tar soap even though or perhaps because wife hates it....

If you hold it in a sponge you can build up a lather unmatched by any gel/liquid

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                              A few pubes from someone else in your bar of soap is great for exfoliating.
                                              You probably floss your teeth with them after too

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                What shower gel you use shows how much you value yourself a person.

I'd rather bathe in my own piss than Lynx or something.
                                                Carbolic soap.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                  ?
                                                  http://4men.ie/p/60/anthony-logistic...dy-wash-237-ml >>>>>>>>> bar of soap

Comment

For the NFL fans, Tebows gmail account

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      dafuq is wrong with you all today.

Wierdos

That fuckin eejit HH is to blame for all this
                                                      Heres something to distract you and the other cricket heads - a very good article about a talented young English spinner and the eejits who run the ECB

A young man with the most precious of talents has been frozen out of the game by a confederacy of conservatives

Comment

The act of lathering up increases its performance you do it directly on the area under scrutiny.

I guess sharing could be an issue if you are living with randomers and as the women who share use of the shower with me insist on literally pouring fivers down the plughole via the liquid soap method its not a problem for me
                                                        You're gas. Anything else you have a strong opinion about which we are unaware of yet? Let's say potatoes, what do you have to say about them?

Comment

Tbh, I'd class a good bar of soap more luxurious than shower gel any day of the week.
                                                          King of soaps
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                            Anything else you have a strong opinion?
                                                            No point in having weak ones

Comment

What CL game did RTE show last night?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                Tbh, I'd class a good bar of soap more luxurious than shower gel any day of the week.
                                                                King of soaps
                                                                Not bad but they do get a bit soft of you leave them in the shower, actually it was seeing a liquid version of Pears at 5 x the price of a bar that triggered this little diatribe.

Can't beat a bit of carbolic IMO

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

1. Zebo at fullback
                                                                  2. Darcy at Centre
                                                                  3. Conor fucking Murray

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                  Just you wait tho. He has a surprise in store.
                                                                  No first center on the bench. I think he will try and mindfuck the boks by playing O'Gara and Sexton in a completely unheard of tactical master stroke.

Nice to see a 7 getting a game tho. We will certainly need one to help counter ruck when we keep kicking them the ball.
                                                                  So we should be betting on S.A?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    King of soaps
                                                                    Love it very hard to get though, smells amazing!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                      So we should be betting on S.A?
                                                                      Nope, they're destroyed with injuries. It's a no-win game if ever i saw one

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                        What CL game did RTE show last night?
                                                                        Celtic Barca and they were about 40 secs behind Sky or it could have been UPC but someon was.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                          For the NFL fans, Tebows gmail account

Seen it over the way.
                                                                          Every word of that is brilliant although you'd need to know your NFL personnel to get it.

Comment

So what moisturiser do you all use?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              I prefer the H2O brand. It makes my skin all wet, and covered in moisture.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                Ah hello I am eating my dinner at this present moment lol I have bad visions
                                                                                Dirt burd

Comment

Anyone who likes money should back Anzhi to beat Liverpool. It's probably the worst Liverpool team I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Yes! I finally get to use this!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Anyone who likes money should back Anzhi to beat Liverpool. It's probably the worst Liverpool team I've ever seen.
                                                                                      Market is moving really strangely though.

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                          Are you still in Eamonn?

I don't know why I watch the walking dead, it really sucks
                                                                                          Comics > Show

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          I prefer the H2O brand. It makes my skin all wet, and covered in moisture.
                                                                                          Showering can actually dry out your skin.

So it says on an ad anyway.

And that's good enough for me!

Science yo.
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

So many restaurants in Ranelagh, any recommendations on where's best to go?

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Done, ty Mr Rigger.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                Explain? Meh used a free €50 bet @ 5/6 even though I see its a neutral venue. Any excuse to boo Pool.

Comment

I also fail to see how am I putting 70% of shower gel down the plug,

Use a sponge? (Not to block the drain, )

Anyway, what else are we going to talk about, Sri Lanka?
                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                    I also fail to see how am I putting 70% of shower gel down the plug,

Use a sponge? (Not to block the drain, )

Anyway, what else are we going to talk about, Sri Lanka?
                                                                                                    Personally I rinse 100% of it off after application and get it all down the drain. Dont really like walking round with suds all over me for the day. I guess I am doing it wrong tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackboosh View Post
                                                                                                      Tribeca
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        As opposed to any market involving Liverpool last couple of years? They seem to attract blind support like no team I've ever seen before regardless of form/weakened line ups or anything that constitutes the formation of a price.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone who thinks soap is preferable to shower gel clearly never masyurbates in the shower imo.

Comment

Jo Burger. I really love that place

Comment

Tribeca is pretty good alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                No, just enter the email address at this stage. Its not on sale until Tuesday, I think. Back in Germany in a month, so guessing it'll be in the shops by then.

That review you posted was great btw! Amazing how quickly these devices are developing. I'd say this could be an absolute show-stopper of a phone sales wise.
                                                                                                                Ah cool cheers for the heads up, was onto my cousin in Vegas said it's like $20 P&P but that's like 6-10 days without insurance etc

$350 works out about €275 so I suppose I could spend the extra on getting it shipped quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                                  Best Survivor since
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Russell H vs Boston Rob
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  What a clusterfuk, but great tv "oh i have an idol, oh so do I" wtf

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone who thinks soap is preferable to shower gel clearly never masyurbates in the shower imo.
                                                                                                                    That's what shampoo is for. Wank and shiny pubes.
                                                                                                                    oooohhhhh menthol

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

New sport - laser cat bowling:

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                                                        Pretty sure its fair enough to point how the vast majority of us could do without the knowledge of your masterbating routine!

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Hey just wondering if any1 is organising a last longer for Celtic 100k this weekend??

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X