Torn between;

(1) screaming at Wayne Barnes for being a cunt,
    (2) funking for Scotland to hold so we can be shot of Kidney
    (3) praying for Luke Fitz to get one decent run at them
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Lovely vision from ROG
      Surprised that little chips weren't attempted earlier by Jackson considering how high and quickly the Scottish line was deployed.

Comment

Did SOB forget the rules of the game or has he never known them
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This is shocking

Comment

The worst thing about all this shite is that the Lions tour will end up being packed with Englishmen

Comment

Good man Rog using all his experience there.

Comment

Not so lovely
                Profit before people.

Comment

Someone hire a fucking sniper and put ROG down FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Torn between;

(1) screaming at Wayne Barnes for being a cunt,
                    (2) funking for Scotland to hold so we can be shot of Kidney
                    (3) praying for Luke Fitz to get one decent run at them
                    Getting rid of Kidney won't prove the salve ye all are so convinced it will be tbh.
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

O Gara doesn't give a fuck anymore. Hard to blame him

Comment

WTF is that ROG???

Comment

Don't even show up for training again please

Comment

Excellent work by Scotland's number 16 ronan o gara. Wtf tho

Comment

I love ROG but what the Jesus titty jizzing fuck was that?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                Getting rid of Kidney won't prove the salve ye all are so convinced it will be tbh.
                                Let's give it a try first but yes, it may be the rugby equivalent of LOLerpool

Comment

A converted try will sort the -2...simples.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

ROG must be on Scotland -3

Comment

Even if we somehow get out of jail here I doubt I'll be any less tilted.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        Even if we somehow get out of jail here I doubt I'll be any less tilted.
                                        I'm worse, uncaring

Comment

Sigh

Comment

Reddan makes some difference

Comment

We're so clutch.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

wtf run wide not into your own man

Comment

Thats just too tilting
                                                  FFS

Comment

Ends with ROG throwing a rubbish pass, quite appropriate

Comment

Tarnishing his legend every second he's on the pitch still

Comment

Sorry lads but some of the hypocrisy here is laughable. All the digs at ROG and he wasn't even on the pitch when the game was lost. Ye were all having orgasms during the week when Jackson was named and not a word about him today. Save all the vitriol until Rog makes a mistake.

Should Jackson turn up for training again???

#growup

Comment

Kidney will go, and I'll be surprised if the next coach delivers a Grand Slam or a World Cup victory over one of the big three (or anything beyond that). The players aren't good enough. People think what Leinster rugby is doing matters and should carry over - not the case.
                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

<Steps away from keyboard>

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                              Sorry lads but some of the hypocrisy here is laughable. All the digs at ROG and he wasn't even on the pitch when the game was lost. Ye were all having orgasms during the week when Jackson was named and not a word about him today. Save all the vitriol until Rog makes a mistake.

#growup
                                                              Right. They got the team they wanted (and the game plan they wanted). It doesn't win and it's still ROG / Kidney's fault. Whatever like.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                Non rugby question - I want to switch my credit card as I have taken the time to erase gambling transactions from my laser card I now want to do the same and not give aib vision on my cc transactions.

Where should I move to? In truth interest rates etc don't really matter and I am more interested in the additional extras? I seem to recall items like Airport Lounge access, AA membership etc being given out with credit cards - is this still the case? Anybody got any insight?
                                                                There isnt as wide a choice in ROI for credit cards. UK much more competition, hence more enticements. Tesco in UK is decent,ROI probably similar if you spend a lot on it (10k+) you would get a £100 in club points every few months.Any of the cards that do offer perks like that you would have to do a bit of research. If you always clear the balance then you can take a higher APR as you wont be paying it. If everything you pay with it charges you a credit card fee then you will be out a fortune overall.The AA stuff/Free flight/Travel insurance etc tend to be worth a lot less than this and are subject to enough T+C's to make it - EV.
                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

. Save all the vitriol until Rog makes a mistake.
                                                                  To be fair he made at least two fucking abysmal mistakes in the game.
                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Yes, but what do the wise voters of Tipperary think?
                                                                    Tipp North ffs! Tipp North!!! Bandit country.
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                      It's to do with what you said. Can't really see what she has done wrong and what merits being shot. Very high standards of morals you have.
                                                                      Nothing to do with my morals at all. Where does it stop,she won't last with this new fella and will meet another chap and prob have more kids. All those kids will probably be bullied when they are older . Also odd different men calling to the house picking up their child to take them wherever for the day or weekend . It's just ridiculous IMO . There will never be normality in their lives . Every man she meets and has kids for she slates afterwards which is then all over the media,I just find it all very weird.
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Kidney will go, and I'll be surprised if the next coach delivers a Grand Slam or a World Cup victory over one of the big three (or anything beyond that). The players aren't good enough. People think what Leinster rugby is doing matters and should carry over - not the case.

The next coach won't have a group as talented to pick from though. Kidney was useless, delighted he's done. I just hope our next coach doesn't deem a win over "one of the big three" at a world cup as some kind of success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                          To be fair he made at least two fucking abysmal mistakes in the game.
                                                                          Yep, 100% agree but to ignore the other performances and concentrate on him is bad form imo. I know some of the lads are passionate rugby supporters (I'm not tbf) but I think they got a bit carried away today, thats all.

Comment

Right. They got the team they wanted (and the game plan they wanted). It doesn't win and it's still ROG / Kidney's fault. Whatever like.
                                                                            Thats just untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                              The next coach won't have a group as talented to pick from though. Kidney was useless, delighted he's done. I just hope our next coach doesn't deem a win over "one of the big three" at a world cup as some kind of success.
                                                                              Looking forward to the next Irish coach with as "useless" a trophy haul as Kidney. Might be waiting a lifetime mind.

Comment

Looking forward to the next Irish coach with as "useless" a trophy haul as Kidney. Might be waiting a lifetime mind.

That's because we'll be waiting a lifetime for a player like BOD. As I said for the talent Kidney had he was clueless. 1 triple crown, 1 grand slam - won't be waiting a lifetime for that.

Comment

#growup
                                                                                  Half agree. Rog was terrible when he came on but that game should have been won long before.

Pack let us down today. McCarthys lost bulk in the scrum is underestimated. Heaslip isn't quite the captain I was hoping for. looks very unsure of himself.

Kearny was also not leading as well as I hoped either.

Will put together a proper list of flaws but again bench was strange. Cronin deserved a shot when best was on bad form. Earls staying and gilroy off.

Really tho earls greed not passing for 2 golden try's and Marshall missing gilroy for another.

Comment

Going to bandwagon onto gaa.
                                                                                    Balliansloe gaelic footballers won the junior al ireland football today beating a fancied Kenmare side.
                                                                                    2 of my ex team mates who lost all ireland in club rugby once in 1989 and 1995 now have an all ireland some cheer after this shocking stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Nothing to do with my morals at all. Where does it stop,she won't last with this new fella and will meet another chap and prob have more kids. All those kids will probably be bullied when they are older . Also odd different men calling to the house picking up their child to take them wherever for the day or weekend . It's just ridiculous IMO . There will never be normality in their lives . Every man she meets and has kids for she slates afterwards which is then all over the media,I just find it all very weird.
                                                                                      I'd be pretty sure Rod Stewarts 8 kids with 5 partners had a pretty decent upbringing.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Lloyd trolling his own forum.

ROG's last good performance in any jersey anyone? Chap was fucking brutal last weekend for Munster too.

Jackson wasn't great today, but he's doing to get better. ROG is on a downwards slope that is rapidly getting steeper.

The succession policy or lack of is a joke.

Comment

LOL Rugby...
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            Lloyd trolling his own forum.

ROG's last good performance in any jersey anyone? Chap was fucking brutal last weekend for Munster too.

Jackson wasn't great today, but he's doing to get better. ROG is on a downwards slope that is rapidly getting steeper.

The succession policy or lack of is a joke.
                                                                                            Not having a dig here but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                              I'd be pretty sure Rod Stewarts 8 kids with 5 partners had a pretty decent upbringing.
                                                                                              Yeah but he obv led a fairly private life as I didn't know that nor could I tell who he had them with. They could also be over many years whereas hers are all still fairly young and are getting attached to each man that pops into her life.
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

http://kidneyclock.net/

Comment

C'mon Bradford to give me something to smile about today sporting wise.

Comment

Not having a dig here but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                                                                                    You haven't said anything at all.

Jackson did fine apart from his kicking.

It was his debut, as the goon in charge has never thought to get him some game time in an Autumn International, or give him 5 mins off the bench at the end of a game in last year's six nations.

He's 21 and in his 3rd season of pro rugby.

One silly knock on, and some poor kicking. That happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Yeah but he obv led a fairly private life as I didn't know that nor could I tell who he had them with. They could also be over many years whereas hers are all still fairly young and are getting attached to each man that pops into her life.
                                                                                                      Fair enough, no idea why I am trying to defend that vacuous fame magnet.
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Jordan? Really? Back to sleep for me
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Tommy Bowe's Bodycheck will be the highlight of the Irish rugby season.

Comment

Well done Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              Tommy Bowe's Bodycheck will be the highlight of the Irish rugby season.
                                                                                                              Sounds a bit Gay

Comment

World Cup 2015 we could be glad we lost this game.

Has to be a huge turning point in Irish rugby. Only way is up from here.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                  World Cup 2015 we could be glad we lost this game.

Has to be a huge turning point in Irish rugby. Only way is up from here.
                                                                                                                  Reactionary response as always though

No chance anything changes until someone decides to be proactive about our games. There are no risk takers anywhere near the IRFU though.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                                                                    Sounds a bit Gay
                                                                                                                    That's only because it is.

Comment

Ship, found a lollipop in my jeans picket I bought from toilet attendant in a club the other night. Has made my Sunday tbh.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

think it would be madness not to play jackson next weekend,Jamie Heaslip as captain i'm not too sure about,again no point in changing at this stage of the 6 nations.too many mistakes by so many players,very disappointing.only good out of today is at least we can start fresh in a few months and have a few years to build towards the world cup.
                                                                                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Those nascar races are crazy and the cars are tough. Guy just climbs out !!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X