Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never rains but it pours . Colm 's old boss just rang and asked him would he be interested in going to qatar middle east working ! Tax free monies .

Will know more in a few weeks.
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      Any way I will be able to watch the golf on an iPad? Stream, App or otherwise?
      Sure you just install flash and.....oh
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Katie Price is pregnant again.

"I'm so happy, its a dream come true, I can't believe I get to bring another life into the world, to nurture it and love it,"
        Said her nanny.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          Katie Price is pregnant again.

"I'm so happy, its a dream come true, I can't believe I get to bring another life into the world, to nurture it and love it,"
          Said her nanny.
          Fucking madness so four kids ,three dads ,Jesus Christ almighty. She should be fucking shot.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

This place is really good, impeccable service so far.

Sitting here now looking out at the sea, just finished a monkfish and crab bruschetta with some Pinot Noir, waiting on a Pork Belly casserole to arrive.

Bliss.

Wife's at the jacks.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I got curious.
              Photon browser and 1st row
              Twitch TV app
              Justin.TV app

3 viable options
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                This place is really good, impeccable service so far.

Sitting here now looking out at the sea, just finished a monkfish and crab bruschetta with some Pinot Noir, waiting on a Pork Belly casserole to arrive.

Bliss.

Wife's at the jacks.
                Make sure and ask for a happy ending with the massage !
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Was gonna try Puffin Browser but will try the above also.
                  Skyfire browser is probably better than Puffin which is very laggy with streaming. Skyfire is far from perfect but decent enough option.

Comment

If you know somebody with skygo who is prepared to allow you use their account.
                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

How does a team with the financial pulling power as City end up with a centre midfield partnership of Jack Rodwell and Javi Garcia?
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                        Fucking madness so four kids ,three dads ,Jesus Christ almighty. She should be fucking shot.
                        Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          How does a team with the financial pulling power as City end up with a centre midfield partnership of Jack Rodwell and Javi Garcia?
                          I think that even if you have twenty billion pounds to invest in a club that its quite likely you end up with something like this.

You can buy up close to the best starting eleven in the world but once they get injured it's not possible to have the next best eleven players on standby.
                          Ultimately the best players appear happier to pick up $150K a week and be first choice rather than $200K a week and be mere backup at a club like City.

So the players willing to be backup tend to be a much lesser vintage.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                            Hmmmm

This too shall pass.

Comment

Even at full strength City's midfield is pretty poor compared to most of the top teams in the CL, same with United as well. Although Carrick has done excellent this year.

Comment

Hmmmm
                                Whats the hmmn about?
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                  Even at full strength City's midfield is pretty poor compared to most of the top teams in the CL, same with United as well. Although Carrick has done excellent this year.
                                  Yeah Gareth Barry is hardly a far superior option to the lads there today. Mulumbu and Yacob are genuinely better and they're at a midtable side and cost little to nothing.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Postitive start from luke marshall so far..this scotland team are a bit predictable and the new guys for ireland are up for it..

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                      Yeah Gareth Barry is hardly a far superior option to the lads there today. Mulumbu and Yacob are genuinely better and they're at a midtable side and cost little to nothing.
                                      Without being an expert on Mulumbu/Yacob I think its relatively easy to look good in a 50 point-a-season-target mid-table team like WBA. Anything good you do is overpraised because you're merely WBA, and the bad run of 3 defeats in a row where you were personally crap gets overlooked because well, you're just West Brom.
                                      To an extent Gareth Barry himself was given this sort of leniency when he was with Villa.

Comment

Whats the hmmn about?
                                        I'd imagine something to do with you saying she should be shot for having 4 kids with 3 different fathers!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          I'd imagine something to do with you saying she should be shot for having 4 kids with 3 different fathers!
                                          Waiting on his reply. Rather odd reply I thought. Like he has inner thoughts.
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Good lord...that was some miss.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Awful first kick anyway.
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

If that was O'Gara the usual suspects would be slaughtering him already.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Conor Murray is terrible. Good start from the debutantes.
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Waiting on his reply. Rather odd reply I thought. Like he has inner thoughts.
                                                    It's to do with what you said. Can't really see what she has done wrong and what merits being shot. Very high standards of morals you have.

Comment

It's to do with what you said. Can't really see what she has done wrong and what merits being shot. Very high standards of morals you have.
                                                      Yeah i would imagine her kids are very well provided for and will have the best of everything growing up.

Comment

great break from Earls but wtf after that

Comment

FFS!
                                                          Thought it was a 3PM kick off and only I was driving past a bookies and saw the game on through the door I wouldn't even have heard it on the radio.

WTF are they at here?
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Jesus my patriotism leads me down some dark alleys. This is just a shocking standard of sport.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              FFS!
                                                              Thought it was a 3PM kick off and only I was driving past a bookies and saw the game on through the door I wouldn't even have heard it on the radio.

WTF are they at here?
                                                              This is actually a brag, it's been painful.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

If ever Earls wanted to know why he isn't trusted at centre, this half should be shown to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  If ever Earls wanted to know why he isn't trusted at centre, this half should be shown to him.
                                                                  O'Driscoll looks like he wants to deck him lol

Comment

O'Driscoll looks like he wants to deck him lol
                                                                    Yeh he gave him an earful after he butchered the finish to his line break. Can't remember o Driscoll being so visibly anger at a teammate.

Comment

Yeh he gave him an earful after he butchered the finish to his line break. Can't remember o Driscoll being so visibly anger at a teammate.
                                                                      He knwos a simple pass and he was in.
                                                                      Earls is the trigger of irish rugby great pace fucking brainless though.
                                                                      No awareness or else just simple greedy.

Comment

Some great goals this weekend. Cisse just scored another

Comment

Ricky Lambert 5th in the league in combined goals+assists. Sensational return at a team like Southampton and doesn't really get the credit the likes of Bale or Michu with a lower total than him get.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                            Michael Lowry begging and pleading an estate agent not to go public on some of his shadier dealings ... Agent spills the beans, CAB now involved

A RECORDING of an extraordinary telephone conversation between the disgraced former Fine Gael minister Michael Lowry TD and the Northern Ireland-based land agent Kevin Phelan has come into the possession of the Sunday Independent.

So good it must be fattening.
                                                                            Yes, but what do the wise voters of Tipperary think?

Comment

Benitez has got to be an undercover agent.

Comment

Thats much better

Comment

BO'D decides to show the young lads how it's done.

Comment

Moar votes obv

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      FFS!

WTF are they at here?
                                                                                      Today Fm lead me astray anyway pretty sure they said 3 this morning.
                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                        He knwos a simple pass and he was in.
                                                                                        Earls is the trigger of irish rugby great pace fucking brainless though.
                                                                                        No awareness or else just simple greedy.
                                                                                        Get Fitzgerald on the pitch Declan.

Comment

Dear Oh dear

Comment

Should really be about five yellows for Scotland by now, they're cheating massively

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              He'll get five minutes, max

Comment

This I'll wager:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Not particularly difficult kicks Jackson is missing out here. Really struggling with the occasion sadly.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

He'll get five minutes, max

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                      You should have been more specific on who you wanted to go off

Comment

Fucking slow motion car crash

Comment

Losing a game with 80% possession. This is novel.

Comment

pretty hilarious we are losing this

Comment

One last moment for ROG please

Comment

Non rugby question - I want to switch my credit card as I have taken the time to erase gambling transactions from my laser card I now want to do the same and not give aib vision on my cc transactions.

Where should I move to? In truth interest rates etc don't really matter and I am more interested in the additional extras? I seem to recall items like Airport Lounge access, AA membership etc being given out with credit cards - is this still the case? Anybody got any insight?
                                                                                                                AFAIK, but I haven't checked in more than a year, those kind of incentives are available but not necessarily standard - i.e. if you 'pitch' yourself to the credit card company's they may up the number or type of incentives they offer you to join over and above that which is available to the normal pleb.

Incentives aside, I think [again open to correction], that you could simply stay with your current credit card provider but on expiry of the card [or sooner, say for 'security' reasons], you could seek to cancel the card and get a new one with a different credit card number - on application for a mortgage, loan etc.. in the future, you then provide the totality of your statements from this new account only.

Comment

Lovely vision from ROG
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

The key moment Jackson's inability to find touch with a penalty kick from his hands. Been all Scotland since then.

Didn't take anything like enough points out of the first 50 minutes. Poor Captaincy imo - you should be taking those shots at goal irrespective of who's going to be kicking them.
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Non rugby question - I want to switch my credit card as I have taken the time to erase gambling transactions from my laser card I now want to do the same and not give aib vision on my cc transactions.

Where should I move to? In truth interest rates etc don't really matter and I am more interested in the additional extras? I seem to recall items like Airport Lounge access, AA membership etc being given out with credit cards - is this still the case? Anybody got any insight?
                                                                                                                        Sounds pretty ridiculous considering how you make your living, LOL Banks.

AFAIK you'll be lucky to get aby perks on a CC these days, they have no interest in acquiring 'delinquent' cardholders.

Delinquent is the term they use for people who don't owe their souls to them.

Comment

Jackson not finding touch at 9-3 up will be the losing of this game. From my limited knowledge of the sport he had a fucking shocker.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X