This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caf View Post
    Yes, the calendar was copied from a free online excel calendar so I didn't format much.

edit: I've done it manually too, and that's where the '' came from in the formula.
    Right click the cell with the formula -> formatting -> general
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 04-06-14, 19:30.

Comment

Does equels = equals?
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Andy Murray being dismantled at the French Open. He's just called for the officials to try and get off court but no joy. Moving into the 5th set. Probably 20 mins left of play.
        [ ] being dismantled

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          U-21 hurling starts on tonight with Clare v Limerick on TG4. Love this championship so often throws up some great games. Think Limerick might spring a surprise
          Westmeath's team has about 12 players who all have started plenty of Senior games this year. Should have a decent shout here but Carlow are no mugs these days.

Kilkenny only scored 3 points in the first half against Wexford too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Andy Murray being dismantled at the French Open. He's just called for the officials to try and get off court but no joy. Moving into the 5th set. Probably 20 mins left of play.
            classic BBVing

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
              [ ] being dismantled
              He was being torn apart till that point!

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              classic BBVing
              lol defo

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                Westmeath's team has about 12 players who all have started plenty of Senior games this year. Should have a decent shout here but Carlow are no mugs these days.

Kilkenny only scored 3 points in the first half against Wexford too.
                Westmeath well ahead of Carlow in second half 2-13 to 0-8

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  Right click the cell with the formula -> formatting -> general
                  Now it's showing as a 0.

I may give up on this idea and just copy the months into a printable version when needed.

Thanks for the help DC.

Comment

That was an extraordinary collapse

Comment

Westmeath well ahead of Carlow in second half 2-13 to 0-8
                      Yeah just refreshed twitter, looks like GG now tbh. Considering how bad our senior team have been under the same coach, its a nice turnaround. Still a step away from taking a decent scalp imo but hopefully we'll have some impact in the semi final all going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                        Now it's showing as a 0.

I may give up on this idea and just copy the months into a printable version when needed.

Thanks for the help DC.
                        That's right if the other cell is blank. Drag the cell across the rest of the area and it should fill in the rest.

If that works change the formula to:

=if(Sheet1!A1<> "",Sheet1!A1, "")

That will get rid of the 0s.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                          Yeah just refreshed twitter, looks like GG now tbh. Considering how bad our senior team have been under the same coach, its a nice turnaround. Still a step away from taking a decent scalp imo but hopefully we'll have some impact in the semi final all going well.
                          Big defeat for KK at home, seems like things arent all quite right there at underage

Comment

If all they do is officially tick the box that these organisations were guilty of that level of neglect, it's a worthy exercise imo.
                            There is no legal 'box' for that. The only judgements that will be handed down here are purely moral in nature. I think everyone will agree it's outrageous but there's nobody alive to punish.

I don't think the Guards are the right authority either and am scratching my head as to who is. Some kind of historical fact-finding enquiry but what context can you do that in? Over to Kayroo but I suspect this will be off the airwaves within a week.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Big defeat for KK at home, seems like things arent all quite right there at underage
                              Too busy with their football team

Comment

Gerry Adams wants a full public enquiry into this... Words fail me!
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That's right if the other cell is blank. Drag the cell across the rest of the area and it should fill in the rest.

If that works change the formula to:

=if(Sheet1!A1<> "",Sheet1!A1, "")

That will get rid of the 0s.
                                  Cheers, that did the job to an extent.

I'm beginning to think the only way to get this right is creating a calendar myself from scratch which would take longer than it's worth.

The layout of the original has a lot of merged cells which don't seem to transfer across. I assume I would have to merge all target cells to get it work properly or unmerge the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    I saw the same shot on the news. I looked a bit like this:

Comment

Yo BBV, anybody experiencing a Netflix problem with a Sony Bravia or any other similar tv, can't load it up because it's looking for an update that then can't be found.
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What a strike!
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Ha! The balls on him!
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Yo BBV, anybody experiencing a Netflix problem with a Sony Bravia or any other similar tv, can't load it up because it's looking for an update that then can't be found.
                                            Mine told me to uninstall and reinstall Netflix a few weeks ago, problem was you can't uninstall Netflix as it was preloaded and the uninstall button was greyed out. I ended up uninstalling the plug leaving it out for a few minutes be for reinstalling it, problem fixed 😁

Comment

How did sterling get sent off there?
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                Since November I have now had 2 bikes nicked, 2 wallets stolen, 2 new phones nicked and hospitalized 3 times... got nothing else to say, just venting
                                                Get well soon.

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                What a strike!
                                                What's for tea?
                                                ref is a fanny, as is valencia.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                  Ha! The balls on him!
                                                  Does the SF version of Peter Mandleson not step in here and say 'hey boss, might be a good idea to give this one to one of the, ahem, younger (wink, wink) TDs?

Serious lack of political awareness there

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                    Get well soon.

What's for tea?
                                                    ref is a fanny, as is valencia.
                                                    Cheese crackers red onion tomato.
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      Does the SF version of Peter Mandleson not step in here and say 'hey boss, might be a good idea to give this one to one of the, ahem, younger (wink, wink) TDs?

Serious lack of political awareness there
                                                      I'm not sure Adams gives a fuck at this point. He won. He'll take a step back after the General Election - probably after a seat haul that would have been unthinkable two decades ago. Expect him to shout about equality at every opportunity between now and then.
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The people's debate on now. Should be fun, bound to be some nutters.

Motion: Is Ireland homophobic?

Next month, Is water wet?
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                          The people's debate on now. Should be fun, bound to be some nutters.

Motion: Is Ireland homophobic?

Next month, Is water wet?
                                                          Gay pride?
                                                          Should one be happy and proud about sticking your cock in another mans ass discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                            Mine told me to uninstall and reinstall Netflix a few weeks ago, problem was you can't uninstall Netflix as it was preloaded and the uninstall button was greyed out. I ended up uninstalling the plug leaving it out for a few minutes be for reinstalling it, problem fixed 😁
                                                            I thought it might've been the wifi as I was messing with the connection last night but it was working after that, tried some of the other apps and they're working fine. Think it's a Sony thing, prompts me to install update and go through the motions then it gets to the update part and says no newer update can be found

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                                              Gay pride?
                                                              Should one be happy and proud about sticking your cock in another mans ass discuss.
                                                              Are you not happy and proud when you get the ride?

Yes, one should be happy and proud, if one wants to be.

Comment

That tranny was amazing. What a disarming argument.

'The dinosaur represents the Iona institute' Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                  Are you not happy and proud when you get the ride?

Yes, one should be happy and proud, if one wants to be.
                                                                  Some of the things ive ridden pride- surprised ive not eunuched myself stop it happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                                                    Some of the things ive ridden pride- surprised ive not eunuched myself stop it happening again.
                                                                    lol

Comment

For fans of xmen movies
                                                                      timeline spoilers
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

17 years ago today(yesterday now!)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                        Last edited by White Knight; 04-06-14, 23:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                          I thought it might've been the wifi as I was messing with the connection last night but it was working after that, tried some of the other apps and they're working fine. Think it's a Sony thing, prompts me to install update and go through the motions then it gets to the update part and says no newer update can be found
                                                                          Just switched my wifi network from 5ghz back to 2.4ghz and it's working now technology be weird at times.

Comment

anyone watching latest '24' series?

just caught up with latest episode

SPOILER
                                                                            its shite but feel I have to watch it

Comment

Just switched my wifi network from 5ghz back to 2.4ghz and it's working now technology be weird at times.
                                                                              You're quiet lately dude, what's the craic?
                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 05-06-14, 00:12.

Comment

Big Brother is a little different in Russia. It's like UFC (well if UFC included blindside shots, and guys slapping girls around!)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Russians are a laugh.

Comment

anyone watching Sky Sports News today probably saw David Villa is retiring from international football after the World Cup. He's Spain's top scorer with 56 goals in 94 apps.

Anyway, SSN kept showing the graphic of Spain's top goalscorers and Fernando Hierro was 4th with 29 goals in 89 apps. A quick google showed me he also scored 102 goals in 439 league games for Madrid. What the fuck is the story with that? I watched him in the 2002 Champions League, but everything else was a bit before my time. Even being a penalty and free kick taker, that is an astonishing record for a CB/CDM.

Just had a quick look at some comparisons, his league goalscoring with Madrid is basically on par with Gerrard's for Liverpool (and his international tally is much better than Gerrard's).
                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                        anyone watching Sky Sports News today probably saw David Villa is retiring from international football after the World Cup. He's Spain's top scorer with 56 goals in 94 apps.

Anyway, SSN kept showing the graphic of Spain's top goalscorers and Fernando Hierro was 4th with 29 goals in 89 apps. A quick google showed me he also scored 102 goals in 439 league games for Madrid. What the fuck is the story with that? I watched him in the 2002 Champions League, but everything else was a bit before my time. Even being a penalty and free kick taker, that is an astonishing record for a CB/CDM.

Just had a quick look at some comparisons, his league goalscoring with Madrid is basically on par with Gerrard's for Liverpool (and his international tally is much better than Gerrard's).
                                                                                        He was also the regular free kick taker until Figo/Zidane came along. Played a lot in midfield and was always in the box for corners. He used to get a spin up front the odd time Madrid were chasing the game. He was a beast of a player.

Comment

Calling all night crew cars, what are your positions?

Comment

Calling all night crew cars, what are your positions?
                                                                                            Right behind you brother, i got your back.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Hodgson makes England likeable in a underdog way. They now aren't overrated or underrated. Plucky underdogs.

A tag they should have had ages ago.

Some serious foot off the gas shit going on in the friendlies, roll on the tournament proper.

Comment

Roll on this time tomorrow, no more nights for another month and a few glasses of wine Friday night to look forward to.

Havent had a drink since may 10th, that's 4 weeks Saturday, the last time i went that long without a drink i was around 13
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

love this facebook page Thurles town down memory lane.

Two more Feile 91 pics. Great pics!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I presume everyone with tracker mortgages are getting out the champagne for today?

Comment

I presume everyone with tracker mortgages are getting out the champagne for today?
                                                                                                        Rates meeting today is it? I always thought it was the second Thursday of the month.

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                            Missed that story. wow, negative interest rates is interesting territory to be in. Did Japan even go that far?
                                                                                                            Trackers go off the main refinancing rate though don't they? That's set to fall from .25 to .1 so not negative there anyhow, although the overnight rate will be it seems.

Comment

3 cops dead 2 wounded by this guy in canada. Still at large

A manhunt is under way in the Canadian city of Moncton, New Brunswick, after a gunman kills three police officers and wounds two more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                3 cops dead 2 wounded by this guy in canada. Still at large

A manhunt is under way in the Canadian city of Moncton, New Brunswick, after a gunman kills three police officers and wounds two more.

Video Games.
                                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Excellent summation of the issues of simply "waiting for the church to die" across the way.

Content a bit heavy so linked and not quoted.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  If the Church 'just dies' in this country, it does so holding acres and acres of land, millions of euro of capital, millions of euro of payments that ought to have been made to the state. See here , here and here (2002 Compensation ...) .
                                                                                                                  Do you allow criminals the proceeds of their crimes?

An utter and disgraceful Indemnity 'offered' by the state. Two cheeks of the same arse.

This is also spot on in every regard
                                                                                                                  A comment from a reader
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Having read this article (not the first one on this issue) I have become more and more convinced that the Church could be more totalitarian than communism.
                                                                                                                  I myself am a Polish citizen and remember that time in my country which was under the rule of communists. We were scared, prosecuted but also opposed because we knew we were fighting against evil. The Church of Ireland at that time was even worse, in my opinion. There was no clear division between the Church and State. All or most of the atrocities committed by the clergy was justified or concealed.
                                                                                                                  The crucial difference was that in general for your predominantly Catholic nation, all that evil was committed by those who officially were supposed to glorify and spread the goodness of God.
                                                                                                                  I can imagine that people were spiritually tortured and persecuted and the perpetrators were untouchable. They were intimidated in the name of God. That was a total paradox that tied people’s hands up.

The unlimited power of the Catholic Church turned out to be one of the worst sorts of weapon against humanity and human values.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 05-06-14, 12:01.

Comment

Has anyone seen the story about the "Welcome Home" party for the American POW being cancelled because of allegations he left his post?

Cant link as on phone.

Ridiculous carry on altogether. America. What a joke.
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                        anyone watching latest '24' series?

just caught up with latest episode

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        its shite but feel I have to watch it
                                                                                                                        It's been ok so far.

You're quiet lately dude, what's the craic?
                                                                                                                        Tell you over a coffee sometime.

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                        Has anyone seen the story about the "Welcome Home" party for the American POW being cancelled because of allegations he left his post?

Cant link as on phone.

Ridiculous carry on altogether. America. What a joke.
                                                                                                                        Read a few articles on the subject and it's certainly a tricky situation read this interesting article HERE about what you discuss above & then this article HERE (scroll down a little) about why the Taliban prisoners would've had to be freed soon.

Like to hear you elaborate on your thinking America what a joke?

Comment

I somehow missed this until today, its interesting you could say its very unsporting but given the warnings the Buttler had I suppose its fair enough

Huge controversy in the England vs Sri Lanka match! Jos Buttler is "Mankaded" by Senanayake. Buttler is given out and the Sri Lankans are booed by the crowd.
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X