Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The joys of working for an American company. Feel sick sitting at the desk, looking at numerous snap chats of house parties still going
    Any other pour souls wokring, stay strong.

Comment

Ask nicely at the westbury or similar hotel, they printed stuff for me before cheerfully
      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Shenzen is pretty cool, not far from Hong Kong and Macau for some serious degeneracy.
        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Hitch is a legend and his wife,cheers for that shipped the job doubt i would of got it without the application form lol and also hicloy too cheers for the offer much appreciated but hitch hooked me up.

this place
              “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Can someone please randomise this list. tyty

Netherlands,
                Italy,
                Belgium,
                Germany,
                Switzerland,
                Spain,
                England,
                Russia,
                Bosnia-Herzegovina,
                Croatia,
                Portugal,
                France
                Japan,
                Australia,
                Iran,
                South Korea
                Brazil,
                Argentina,
                Colombia,
                Chile,
                Uruguay
                Ecuador
                United States,
                Costa Rica,
                Honduras,
                Mexico
                Nigeria,
                Ivory Coast,
                Cameroon,
                Ghana,
                Algeria,
                Greece,

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                  I have been approached by a University in Shanghai re a job, they seem v keen, needy almost. They have asked me to come up on Thursday to discuss salary and contract details. I have no idea what to say, or how this side of teh real wordz works, whats my line? Like I assume I pull a figure out of my nether regions and say I am currently being paid that, but am quite happy in my current position so would require some genuine financial incentive to move?

I have a two year contract in my current role, actually like my job, love my colleagues but had still decided to move come the summer (currently smitten with a nubile Swiss temptress) so we were planning to set up in Zurich, that said Liverpool capitualtion and Sunderlands miracle means could do with another years decent wage so presume jugularski is the way to go re negotiations?
                  I say this as a fan: take the job and play polite hard ball to achieve maximum salary. Unless your posts on here are entirely unrepresentative, you'd head to Zurich and be off the rails benderville within four weeks; single and mustering up the courage to return back to Dublin tail between legs within six.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Can someone please randomise this list. tyty

Netherlands,
                    Italy,
                    Belgium,
                    Germany,
                    Switzerland,
                    Spain,
                    England,
                    Russia,
                    Bosnia-Herzegovina,
                    Croatia,
                    Portugal,
                    France
                    Japan,
                    Australia,
                    Iran,
                    South Korea
                    Brazil,
                    Argentina,
                    Colombia,
                    Chile,
                    Uruguay
                    Ecuador
                    United States,
                    Costa Rica,
                    Honduras,
                    Mexico
                    Nigeria,
                    Ivory Coast,
                    Cameroon,
                    Ghana,
                    Algeria,
                    Greece,
                    Done:

There were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Uruguay
                    Argentina,
                    United States,
                    Ghana,
                    Belgium,
                    Colombia,
                    Cameroon,
                    England,
                    Netherlands,
                    South Korea
                    Russia,
                    Portugal,
                    Germany,
                    Switzerland,
                    Spain,
                    Greece,
                    Chile,
                    Costa Rica,
                    Nigeria,
                    France
                    Mexico
                    Bosnia-Herzegovina,
                    Ivory Coast,
                    Iran,
                    Brazil,
                    Ecuador
                    Australia,
                    Japan,
                    Honduras,
                    Algeria,
                    Croatia,
                    Italy,
                    Timestamp: 2014-06-02 11:47:40 UTC
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

GOT

SPOILER

Comment

Thought the whole idea of selling %s was that you played the event regardless?

Selling 80% at 1.25 would have been claaass.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Edit:Reference to a specific poster which was wrong removed, my bad did a quick search and came up with the wrong name.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-30322022.html
                          Last edited by Mickey Rosa; 02-06-14, 12:55.
                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Independent
                            A TEEN was suspended from school after fondling his teacher's breast in a classroom.

The incident occured in the southern Swedish town of Kristianstad.

The 15-year-old, who has not been named, was asked to leave the classroom for being disruptive by his teacher.

As he left the classroom, he told the teacher he wanted a hug, according to reports.

However as he approached the teacher, he pulled down his trousers and pressed himself against her, fondling her breasts.

The teacher told the court that he then turned to the class and said 'There, I scored'.

The teen was suspended, and after the case ended up in court the teenager was fined €2,000.

The student now attends a different school.
                            http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-30321985.html
                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              GOT

SPOILER
                              Cracking episode. More to come!
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Keane not going to Celtic then

Comment

GOT.
                                  Spoilers for all episodes and all books, including ones that GRRM hasn't started writing yet.

SPOILER
                                  Holy Major Changes to the story of Sansa.
                                  Basically just torn up everything from AFfC, so next season is going to be all new material for her. Whether thats spoiler from TWoW onwards or a few filler arcs who knows.
                                  Prediction from me is a non canon filler tour of the Vale with LF and SR, with lots of bumping into (or tragically just avoiding bumping into) various characters who may also be wandering the area, with The Hound being the most likely to become a part of her happy gang.
                                  Thus allowing them to keep Sandor centre stage through the next few series before an eventual return to KL to fight his brother.

Comment

Keane not going to Celtic then
                                    Reckon his family had anything to do with turning it down?

Comment

Fill your boots.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                        Reckon his family had anything to do with turning it down?
                                        Probably making more money in his current two jobs that take alot less effort.

Comment

I think I got all those posts and quotes. If I missed any let me know perhaps.

Comment

Expected a Fran the man post.
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              I think I got all those posts and quotes. If I missed any let me know perhaps.
                                              what did i miss
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                what did i miss
                                                If I told you I'd have to immediately delete it, which would defeat the purpose. I'll post the info on posters and put them up around the airport for you though, where you'll surely see them.

Comment

icarus will be in the know
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                    I say this as a fan: take the job and play polite hard ball to achieve maximum salary. Unless your posts on here are entirely unrepresentative, you'd head to Zurich and be off the rails benderville within four weeks; single and mustering up the courage to return back to Dublin tail between legs within six.
                                                    True that, true that.

But.

You havent seen the girl!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      GOT.
                                                      Spoilers for all episodes and all books, including ones that GRRM hasn't started writing yet.

SPOILER
                                                      Holy Major Changes to the story of Sansa.
                                                      Basically just torn up everything from AFfC, so next season is going to be all new material for her. Whether thats spoiler from TWoW onwards or a few filler arcs who knows.
                                                      Prediction from me is a non canon filler tour of the Vale with LF and SR, with lots of bumping into (or tragically just avoiding bumping into) various characters who may also be wandering the area, with The Hound being the most likely to become a part of her happy gang.
                                                      Thus allowing them to keep Sandor centre stage through the next few series before an eventual return to KL to fight his brother.
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      I think we'll see Arya leave the Hound for dead in the next couple of episodes, they've made a big thing out of that wound biter left him with. Having them reach the bloody gate is strange though, you wouldn't think the guards would just let a Stark child wander off and she obviously get away because she has to go to Bravos.

hmm Maybe the Hound tries to fight his way out and Arya escapes during the commotion , Hound gets captured and gets taken to LF and Sansa who nurses him back to health and keeps him as her personal sword. It would be better than having the hound go live in a monastery for 2 seasons anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                        True that, true that.

But.

You havent seen the girl!
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Is the west wing worth viewing? I have gone through most series recommended on here and i am in desperate need of some viewing.

A friend mentioned Orange is the new black and Homeland.
                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                            Is the west wing worth viewing? I have gone through most series recommended on here and i am in desperate need of some viewing.

It's probably slightly dated, but it's a very entertaining show. KevinIreland will tell you it's his favourite TV show ever.

Comment

Havent seen the west wing. Homeland is shite. Have you seen Southland? The Shield?

Both excellent imo.
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Awesome show with a great cast, would highly recommend it.
                                                                As Dom says it's possibly a bit dated now, but would still think it well worth a watch tbh.
                                                                . .

Comment

Havent seen the west wing. Homeland is shite. Have you seen Southland? The Shield?

Both excellent imo.
                                                                  No I have not seen either but based on the feedback il probably give the west wing a go. I have at least a month of unemployment ahead of me so I may look in to the two of them.
                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Im on Series 7 of West Wing as of yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Its relatively slow-paced, which I like, but very well written and some absolutely great scenes in it.

"Heaven is too full of angels..."

Comment

S Planner or Google Calendar app on s4?
                                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 02-06-14, 16:58.

Comment

Is the west wing worth viewing? I have gone through most series recommended on here and i am in desperate need of some viewing
                                                                        Sorry, its too good for the likes of you.

Comment

Anyone have any idea how long it takes to ship back to your bank account through a Visa card on stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                            Im on Series 7 of West Wing as of yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Its relatively slow-paced, which I like, but very well written and some absolutely great scenes in it.

"Heaven is too full of angels..."
                                                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hey Joe.

Whassup?
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

My mother in law's partner has been watching The West Wing like one giant gif for the past ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by IPB Champ View Post
                                                                                Anyone have any idea how long it takes to ship back to your bank account through a Visa card on stars?
                                                                                Thinly veiled no recession in my house brag.
                                                                                Post more.

What's for tea?

Comment

2-5 working days. I would hazard a guess Wednesday a.m. in your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                    Thinly veiled no recession in my house brag.
                                                                                    Post more.

What's for tea?
                                                                                    Will try my best best Polly. Just had a burger and chips wbu? pop over for tae soon bring Micko

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                    2-5 working days. I would hazard a guess Wednesday a.m. in your situation.
                                                                                    Cheers

Comment

'You're not allowed to sell internationally at this time.
                                                                                      Before you can sell internationally, you need to receive 10 selling feedbacks and 90 days must have elapsed since your first sale. Learn more about the requirements for selling internationally.'

Fuck ebay, retards. I've been a member of their crap site for 10 years+.

Will try my best best Polly. Just had a burger and chips wbu? pop over for tae soon bring Micko

Cheers
                                                                                      Dunno, fucking starved.

Comment

I'm hungry too.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          I'm hungry too.
                                                                                          what you gettin

Comment

what you gettin
                                                                                            No idea. Sick of most things. Need a new animal I can eat.

You?

Comment

No idea. Sick of most things. Need a new animal I can eat.

You?
                                                                                              Dunno. Trying for the first time in my life to drop weight, never thought I'd see the day. Fuck all food in the house, apart from pasta and tuna. Maybe pasta and tuna. Tempted to go get a takeaway.

Tuna is a animal.

Comment

Dunno. Trying for the first time in my life to drop weight, never thought I'd see the day. Fuck all food in the house, apart from pasta and tuna. Maybe pasta and tuna. Tempted to go get a takeaway.

Tuna is a animal.
                                                                                                Fuck it get the Chinese ordered, and get chips too.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Tuna is a animal.
                                                                                                  Fish are not animals. They are horrible aliens.

Burger King opened close to me the other day, might go there.

Comment

Aliens are animals too.

Comment

Fuck it get the Chinese ordered, and get chips too.
                                                                                                      You're a feeder.

Comment

Fish are not animals. They are horrible aliens.

Burger King opened close to me the other day, might go there.
                                                                                                        Try this next time. Something different

Comment

FFL confirms he's leaving Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            Aliens are animals too.
                                                                                                            If breathing oxygen kills it then it is an alien.

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Try this next time. Something different

http://www.rentokil.co.uk/pestaurant...kWbVk.facebook
                                                                                                            Thanks but I think I will pass. A new animal.

I'll kick you in the face.

Comment

Create your own fake crime scene.

Wait until your bin is almost full.

Scrape remnants of pasta dinner into bin.

Take out bag, hold tops and spin around.

Spray red pasta shit all over the place.

fml

Comment

Himself and David Villa off for a good time in the new NYC franchise. Obviously filling their boots while they're at it.

Comment

If breathing oxygen kills it then it is an alien.
                                                                                                                  Fish breath oxygen dude.

Some aliens may do too.

Comment

My S3 is well and truly gone at the game.

BBV you decide, what's the best phone on the market now?
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Hitch this beer should be for you, have 4 but yet to sample. It seems it would be strictly one only. So I expect you to get 8 once all the interviews are finished.

Family owned online Specialist Off Licence, Wine Store, Beer Store, Whiskey Store, Liquor Store with a wide & eclectic selection delivered in Ireland and Europe. Good Libations
                                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        My S3 is well and truly gone at the game.

BBV you decide, what's the best phone on the market now?
                                                                                                                        The new Moto G (4G + MicroSD slot) is just out or the original cheaper Moto G (3G) is the best bang for buck on the market. Otherwise I think Nexus 5 or Moto X are best value premium phones. If you could houdini an invite for the OnePlusOne phone there is nothing else comparable at that price point.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          Fish breath oxygen dude.

Some aliens may do too.
                                                                                                                          GFYL

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X