Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just through some tomatos, loads of different types of chilis, some olive oil, lemon juice and some garlic into a blender.

Tastes great! Looking forward to having some with dinner!
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Fellani gets away with some amount of throwing people about

How is he still on the pitch, just keeps kicking people
      Last edited by ghostface; 28-10-12, 15:08.

Comment

^^^^^ What great outfits they're almost wearing.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          Attending Gaelcon on a Saturday night will do that to you.
          my saturday night was actually at the Burlington, Gaelcon was early evening.

Played a game of Pathfinder and a few board games. a good time was had by all.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Lol, can't believe she read that out. I got that in a text yesterday, the only one I've laughed at.

Btw, is that edited to play her apology straight after or was she apologising for reading out some earlier prank text? The latter would be splendid.
            Last edited by Lazare; 28-10-12, 15:18.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

That's sick, awful decision by the lino
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This game is impossible to call, will probably come down to which defence is the less abject on the day but completely unpredictable! Goals though, there'll surely be plenty. Cue the 0-0!
                Profit before people.

Comment

Sick decision !!!!!

Lads the sick decision is the FA's inability to incorporate " technology " into these critical decision making processes. Watch the NFL game today at WEMBLEY ... ( thats right .. WEMBLEY )

The linesman was in a great position ... took his time .. and made a judgement call. He wasnt allowed " freeze frame " or look at it on 2 or 3 occasions.

The " experts " in the television studio looked at in different circumstances ... GREAT MEN

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Taxi for Di Matteo.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Someone get a WW game going please, bored off my nut here.

Comment

The art of defending has been completely negleted by Prem teams last couple of seasons. Makes for entertaining clashes if you can ignore the ineptitude!
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              The art of defending has been completely negleted by Prem teams last couple of seasons. Makes for entertaining clashes if you can ignore the ineptitude!
                              Gotta love it as a neutral. Makings of a 4-3 either way right here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                I disagree, attacks have gotten better, more 4-2-3-1 teams leads to better quality chances, rather than 4-4-2, which relies on wingers lumping in towards two centre forwards and hoping for the best.

Also, 6 goals in 8 games is hardly ineptitude prior to meeting one of the top 4 teams is it?
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Torres is a bad bad player. Jesus...

Comment

FFS
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

txt from a number I don't know

'Hey were you dressed as the hulk last night'
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The Steelers playing as well as I've ever seen them play

Comment

Lol: @SwissRamble
                                          Breaking: Mark Clattenburg to release a cover version of Geri Halliwell's "Look At Me".

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            The Steelers playing as well as I've ever seen them play
                                            Go steelers.

Comment

lol @ the redskins sending Griffen out as a WR he's lucky he wasnt killed

Comment

Gary Nev is a superb pundit. First time ive bothered listening to him properly.

Comment

What is it about football that turns people into complete retards? I used to understand it but not a clue anymore
                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Nice to see Suarez using my trademark celebration on Fifa.

Comment

Souness...fuck that

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                        Nice to see Suarez using my trademark celebration on Fifa.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                          What is it about football that turns people into complete retards? I used to understand it but not a clue anymore
                                                          The unbridled hatred on the faces of people in the crowd when a rival player is taking a throw or corner is really pathetic.

Comment

I see that Fergie's decision to play Mark Clattenburg ahead of Howard Webb work wonders today, wp

Comment

Never knew OPR was such a troll on boards.ie either that or he is a total head the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                Never knew OPR was such a troll on boards.ie either that or he is a total head the ball.
                                                                Link/cliffs/pics?
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                  Link/cliffs/pics?
                                                                  Read last few pages of the Chelsea match thread

Opr

Comment

Just had some M&S profiteroles for dessert. Six came in at 1900 cals :-O

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                      Well played if he was.

Check out 3 topics created straight after the final whistle

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

If only we had a good manager in charge or had Steve Clarke back coaching our defence.

Comment

Threw a €1 lucky 15 on my nightmare first goalscorers from a fantady football point of view. Suarez, Bale and Demba Ba all delivered so was left sweating on Mata for a 4K payout, obv the cnut scores second. FU Chelsea wankers

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                            If only we had a good manager in charge or had Steve Clarke back coaching our defence.
                                                                            Mata is a cnut bring back FFL

Comment

$10 PCA sat

looking like a 40k+ overlay in the PCA 10package $10 tournie.
                                                                              late reg still going

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                Read last few pages of the Chelsea match thread

Opr
                                                                                Jesus christ, you needed to be approved before you can even view a thread?

WTF is that shit?

Fuck boards.
                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                  Mata is a cnut bring back FFL
                                                                                  Don't be so childish young Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                    Jesus christ, you needed to be approved before you can even view a thread?

WTF is that shit?

Fuck boards.
                                                                                    I could view it, and I'm certainly not 'approved'.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                      Someone get a WW game going please, bored off my nut here.
                                                                                      A Rigger and CHD run game needs to happen!

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                        I could view it, and I'm certainly not 'approved'.
                                                                                        Dunno, I opened Rastas links in new tabs and got a system message.

Ah I've navigated to OPRs posts anyway. still hate boards.
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                                                          A Rigger and CHD run game needs to happen!
                                                                                          We have thought about it but daytime would run from 6pm til 3am.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            You are like the gayest non gay dude (if your not gay) on the planet

Comment

That Soccer Forum has got to be the biggest collection of retards in Irish Internet.

Comment

We have thought about it but daytime would run from 6pm til 3am.
                                                                                                That's the kinda change we need.

Comment

That Soccer Forum has got to be the biggest collection of retards in Irish Internet.
                                                                                                  Ask them to play WW!

Comment

Wonder what happened to Cam Newton between last year and now, chap is a mess.

Great that the Ch4 game is on at 12 tonight and could be a shootout, really looking forward to that one

Comment

I dont post there

Comment

That's the kinda change we need.
                                                                                                        Was also going to give everyone the role of the seer.

That would have been hilarious.

Comment

Ask them to play WW!
                                                                                                          We have enough of our own.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                                            looking like a 40k+ overlay in the PCA 10package $10 tournie.
                                                                                                            late reg still going

Think it's like a 50k overlay. Time to start shoving with my 6k stack, oh and run like god obv

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                              Ah but so worth it! My favourite desert ever. I can be strong and resist desert till that appears on a menu!

Comment

We should get some of the old school to play the new WW game. Kayroo, Denny etc

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                  Wonder what happened to Cam Newton between last year and now, chap is a mess.

Nothing happened to him really. More what happens when teams can prepare for a player.

Comment

Keep those nuggets to yourself! That shit is priceless. I can only imagine the chaos.

Comment

This years collection on the UK X-Factor must be the worst ever? They're all terrible. Half of them can't even hold a note. Listen I know people will say it has always been terrible but usually as a group they have a modicum of talent with at least one person who stands out that they can at least sing but this group are unbelievably bad.

Opr

Comment

Let's do that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                          You are like the gayest non gay dude (if your not gay) on the planet
                                                                                                                          There are plenty of people on here that are interested in diet and health. My post was more directed at them than the hateful cunt contingent.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X