Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've 6 episodes of The Wire done. The bits in the projects are brilliant but the cops are seriously wrecking my head. Daniels ( is that his name?) and McNulty are like something out of a bad 1980s movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      God Almighty! My life actually could not get much better right now. , I can honestly say there is nothing at all I need right now. Got great news today! The way my luck is right now it actually would not surprise me if I cashed in the IPO lol
      Becoming a granny is not all that bad congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
        Becoming a granny is not all that bad congrats.
        FU get over to the folding AA thread, right up your street!!!
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          @sp, hotspur; Threepenny Opera was great. Very vulgar, very funny.

100% full so don't like your chances of tickets though.
          Splendid. Booked it a week ago.

Speaking of Love / Hate, Nidge pops up in Peaky Blinders, which, despite it being poorly written, I have been quite enjoying.

Comment

God Almighty! My life actually could not get much better right now. , I can honestly say there is nothing at all I need right now. Got great news today! The way my luck is right now it actually would not surprise me if I cashed in the IPO lol
            Don't be teasing us. Spill the beans.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
              Don't be teasing us. Spill the beans.
              ill pm ya on FB. deffo not saying here!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Are ya pumping for a girl or a boy Michelle?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  Are ya pumping for a girl or a boy Michelle?

Opr
                  GTFO lol out the door she will go if that happens!!!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Move over Love/Hate droolers... Hatfields & McCoys is where it's at. Top quality show...
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Anyone ever had a Galaxy Y? And was it any use?

Grilfriend is using some prehistoric and wants to switch (something cheap) and in considering getting a used Samsung Mini. (Which would be about €40-50
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Have you not watched it either?! Ah man, in for a treat (you'll def have some issues with the movie, but well worth it)
                        Wow.

Amazing.

Christoph Waltz and Samuel L.

The embryonic KKK scene was hilarious.

Can't wait to watch it again.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Really? I think it's tailed off a good bit. A lot of Phil's stuff feels forced now and they're lost with how to use the Dunphy kids imo.
                          This, its been pretty poor along with all other comedies apart from South Park and to lesser extent Always Sunny

And Eastbound and Down, Kenny Fucking Powers
                          Last edited by ghostface; 12-10-13, 02:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                            The search this thread function doesn't work on my phone.

Deadparrot posted some recommendations of things to do in Amsterdam, could someone repost it plz. All I remember from it is that the sex museum is shit.

Heading over in a couple if hours and one of the lass was under the impression that we were going to do some touristy things...
                            You forget how to get stoned?

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                            I've 6 episodes of The Wire done. The bits in the projects are brilliant but the cops are seriously wrecking my head. Daniels ( is that his name?) and McNulty are like something out of a bad 1980s movie.
                            That's cause you can empathise Dave. Everyone knows you're a rebel that hates the po-lease. I reckon you'll come around to McNulty. He'd be in my top 5 characters anyway. Daniels, yeah he's just a boring hardass cunt. I wouldn't worry about the spoiler you saw. Game be the game and people get got. Forreal. I'm rewatching it and enjoying it even more this time round. Started into the 4th season today. Woke up this afternoon and watched an ep 1st thing. Watched another 1/2 ep on the bus. Got home, washed the dishes and had phone up on windowsill to keep watching. Gonna have to go cold turkey when I'm finished. It won't be pretty but has to be done. This was supposed to bring me down slow from BB but it's fucked me up all over again.
                            It's all an illusion

Comment

How do you get the bees to beehive when you lift up the honey thing?
                              Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              Thanks

Where do you get the bees?
                              Is colony collapse disorder having any impact on you?
                              Much work/maintenance?
                              How do you process the honey?
                              Heh!

I've laughed when this happened to other people. 90 minute reply written and lost.

I'll try again on Monday morning on a laptop that has a better keyboard anyway.

Comment

Any sites doing X Factor money back specials or deposit bonuses or anything of the like?

Comment

Ughh lost my custom avatar after Kev changed my name. Can you get it back because i don't have the image anymore? It was a drawing my daughter did

Comment

Those Ped-Egg ads on the TV at this time of the morning while eating breakfast are just wrong

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thoughts on this??

Would prob get 2k ish for my bmw in trade in maybe.
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

How many fucking IPO tickets did you win?
                                              Oh and buy this: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...1500?logcode=p

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                How many fucking IPO tickets did you win?
                                                Oh and buy this: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...1500?logcode=p
                                                lol

that yoke is so ugly!!! no way
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

182000kms thats a lot of time on the road.

Comment

182000kms thats a lot of time on the road.
                                                    my own has 200 k MILES and not a bother on it. my Dad is a mechanic and always said a car like that could put up 500k not a bother. I am thinking 9k is good value for it after trading in my own??
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Well this worked out phenomenally well. Turns out it was a mistake by Amazon, option to order gone now but they going to fulfill any orders that were placed. Can now buy it through Amazon UK though at a mere twice the price of the US cost after shipping
                                                          Have one ordered.Expected delivery date is today.am looking forward to getting my hands on it.35$.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                            On another note, Songs for the deaf is outstanding.
                                                            SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

Grilfriend is using some prehistoric and wants to switch (something cheap) and in considering getting a used Samsung Mini. (Which would be about €40-50
                                                              She can have my Samsung Europa for 40 with 4Gb sd, sweet charger for shot loads of electricity, naked pix included. Closing deals from a plane like a boss.

I assume your grill friend is a she and not George foreman

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Ughh lost my custom avatar after Kev changed my name. Can you get it back because i don't have the image anymore? It was a drawing my daughter did
                                                                Is it the broken slab of rock one you want? It's in your profile if you go in there so you should be able to get it from there. If it is a different image I don't know what to do I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Is it the broken slab of rock one you want? It's in your profile if you go in there so you should be able to get it from there. If it is a different image I don't know what to do I'm afraid.
                                                                  Anyone else click into Flushdraws profile and see all those visitor messages lol. Poor tony gets plagued

Comment

Hearing a lot about Borderline Personality Disorder currently, seems to have taken over from ADD as the "in" disorder. From reading it sounds like a dressed up term for cunts.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone bought one of these for their s3?

Seem to be in constant search of places to plug my phone in a few times a day.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Driving through Mayo in the pre-dawn dimness
                                                                        Forlorn red and green flags flap about the place
                                                                        the mind recalls what chippy cunts they can be
                                                                        and a big smile spreads across my face
                                                                        PSV58
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 12-10-13, 13:48.

Comment

Nah, it's the fictional character from my story telling days with the kids

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                          ty Rob. Will sort that out later

Comment

Rugby really has potential controversies solved.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                              Rugby really has potential controversies solved.
                                                                              Its not perfect but tmo esp for important stuff is a great help.
                                                                              Can slow games down when refs afraid to call stuff on the spot.

Comment

Finally got around to listening to Sigur Ros' latest album Kveikur this morning. Will probably never listen to anything else again.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                  Finally got around to listening to Sigur Ros' latest album Kveikur this morning. Will probably never listen to anything else again.
                                                                                  Going to see them in November?
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

absolute phenomenal day of college football coming up. gonna go to the shop and stock up on beer and nachos etc. proper 12 hour session in front of the tv

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                      absolute phenomenal day of college football coming up. gonna go to the shop and stock up on beer and nachos etc. proper 12 hour session in front of the tv
                                                                                      How did the car parking thing work out in the end?

Comment

How did the car parking thing work out in the end?
                                                                                        I just left it there and ignore her every time I see her. seems to work pretty well - for me anyway

Comment

I just left it there and ignore her every time I see her. seems to work pretty well - for me anyway
                                                                                          Hope this wont be your attitude with a patient half dead ignore problem and hope it fixes itself.
                                                                                          It will come up again how can you live with someone and completely ignore them?
                                                                                          Poxy dynamic in a gaff house shares should be fun and unfair on anyone else that lives in house.

Comment

Wait till around the 2nd of November and you will see a change

Comment

Hope this wont be your attitude with a patient half dead ignore problem and hope it fixes itself.
                                                                                              It will come up again how can you live with someone and completely ignore them?
                                                                                              Poxy dynamic in a gaff house shares should be fun and unfair on anyone else that lives in house.
                                                                                              What a ludicrous comparison
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                What a ludicrous comparison
                                                                                                Agreed bad attempt at humour but its 100% my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                  Anyone else click into Flushdraws profile and see all those visitor messages lol. Poor tony gets plagued
                                                                                                  This is great

Originally posted by keitho821
                                                                                                  im 16 and play poker wit my friends every week or 2 usualy for 10 euro buy in ...out of 8 games weve played so far iv won 5..its winner takes it all and theres usually 8-10 players ...i want 2 play at a bigger table .do u think i should or am i too unexperienced?

Comment

Of course he will. He's an Irish doctor.

Comment

A couple of cakes a friend of Gillian's made for her hubby. You can ignore the misplaced elements because it's a great effort imo

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        Of course he will. He's an Irish doctor.
                                                                                                        Elaborate.

Comment

A couple of cakes a friend of Gillian's made for her hubby. You can ignore the misplaced elements because it's a great effort imo

If she could write up a recipe/method on how to make these that would be great. It's the GF's birthday soon and even attempting to make this would get me major brownie points.

Comment

gritty win by Castres there. absolutely delighted!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

Wouldnt go near it Rigger. have one still (I know) and its just too small. Fat fingers syndrome when typing all the time. Also problem with the battery where phone just powers off and it could be some time before you realise it.

Its a No from me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                Wouldnt go near it Rigger. have one still (I know) and its just too small. Fat fingers syndrome when typing all the time. Also problem with the battery where phone just powers off and it could be some time before you realise it.

Its a No from me anyway.
                                                                                                                It's a fairly low end piee of crap s what it is. It's cheap for a reason. Those are the type of Android phones that make people think iphones are superior.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                  If she could write up a recipe/method on how to make these that would be great. It's the GF's birthday soon and even attempting to make this would get me major brownie points.
                                                                                                                  Will ask Gillian to ask her. I know that the 'meth' was made as one big slab and then broken up

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                    gritty win by Castres there. absolutely delighted!!
                                                                                                                    Are you local to Castre? Nothampton have to many cunts in there team and staff delighted to see them beaten by anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                      Will ask Gillian to ask her. I know that the 'meth' was made as one big slab and then broken up
                                                                                                                      As Tony said, the meth was made in a sheet then broken up. I have sent her a PM and will let you know what she said. She is a brilliant pastry chef and does amazing cakes

Comment

Are you local to Castre? Nothampton have to many cunts in there team and staff delighted to see them beaten by anyone
                                                                                                                        no but such a tough little team at home and really enjoyed their final stage wins last year against montpellier, clermont and toulon one after the other. Have watched all their home games this year and always enjoy their attitude. shame they don't have more of a squad.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X