X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Someone looking for the name of the tune on this vid. Anyone know it?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
        New rule of Life.

Any company that makes you upload a CV and then asks you to fill it out again in boxes for them are not worth working for.

Fuck me. HR is retarded beyond belief.
        I want to thank this multiple times!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Someone looking for the name of the tune on this vid. Anyone know it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-eSmuwtPQ
          Even Shazam doesnt recognise it lol
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            Even Shazam doesnt recognise it lol
            Yeah i tried it. Must be something someone made themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Yeah i tried it. Must be something someone made themselves
              Prob nicky power, that would be his type of music id say
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Hate having money and I actually cant even spend it as I have zero time to do so!

How far is leixlip to Dundrum, think I will hit it Friday evening
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Hate having money and I actually cant even spend it as I have zero time to do so!

You hate having no money also. Transfer to savings account?

Comment

Apart from the usual daft.ie and rent.ie, is there anywhere else to look for places to rent I should know.about
                    airport, lol

Comment

myhome.ie

Comment

FYI Hotspur is using this tablet malarkey to angle me out of points. I have a polaroid of him and written on the back is "Don't Believe his lies".
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          This thing

I can't even rebuy the feature to activate it, and support / discussions online of the app are pretty non-existent
                          Good LOL at the product title

Ainol Novo 10 Eternal 10.1 Inch Andrord Tablet RAM 2GB Bluetooth HDMI WIFI
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Save it for IPO drinks

Comment

Subscribe: http://goo.gl/w00F7SBrought to you by http://www.rugbydump.com

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                I'm just about to watch the first episode of The Wire, I read a spoiler before
                                SPOILER
                                that someone hangs themself in it and I can't remember the name. Now I'm worried I'm gonna spend my entire time watching it trying to figure out who it is.
                                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                not really a spoiler per se, wouldn't bother about it
                                Can't compete with mine. I was about halfway through the 1st season when I saw FX were showing an ep of the wire later. Curious to see what season it was, I pulled up the info on the episode...

SPOILER
                                Season 3: Stringer Bell is murdered.

FML

Comment

Daft from 2005

Seems we are going back

Find Apartments for Sale in Donnybrook, Dublin. Search 12 Apartments for sale on Daft.ie now.
                                  Last edited by RasTa; 10-10-13, 11:10.
                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                    Anyone work as a barman/bar manager here? Back a while from Oz now and have been offered a job. Preferably didn't want to go back down the night time, weekend work route but times are tough and it's a job.
                                    I'm an "assistant manager" lol. What hourly rate or salary (really don't expect it to be salary based) would you be looking to get. Place is pretty classy and has a hotel attached.
                                    Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    rough estimate of about €15 per hour
                                    If you get 15 p/h let me know where it is and I'll go back behind the bar! Maybe that was the rate half a dozen years ago or you might get it now in some of the better/busier nightclubs but not nowadays.

I worked in bars and hotels on and off for about 9 years. In my experience hotels give low enough wages but give you a dinner to make it up.

It's been a few years since I worked in a bar but if you get €12 p/h you would be doing well imo, regardless of location, how busy it is etc.

Comment

I'm looking at buying a place at the moment. Went to an open viewing last night in Raheny, the queue was out the door!
                                      325k for a 800sqft, 3bed, 1 bathroom beside the park. The place would need to be completely redone to cleanse the stench of death from it. There wasn't one bedroom large enough to be a master bedroom (i.e. double bed and a wardrobe etc.
                                      No doubt it will sell for over it's asking.

I think people in Dublin are genuinely starting to get a little worried about getting a 3/4 bed family home. Heard stories of couples camping out last saturday to be first in the queue at the opening of the belmont estate (www.belmontstepaside.ie)
                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

20 mins , although m50 Friday evening wouldn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                          I'm looking at buying a place at the moment. Went to an open viewing last night in Raheny, the queue was out the door!
                                          325k for a 800sqft, 3bed, 1 bathroom beside the park. The place would need to be completely redone to cleanse the stench of death from it. There wasn't one bedroom large enough to be a master bedroom (i.e. double bed and a wardrobe etc.

I think people in Dublin are genuinely starting to get a little worried about getting a 3/4 bed family home. Heard stories of couples camping out last saturday to be first in the queue at the opening of the belmont estate (www.belmontstepaside.ie)
                                          I was at the same viewing. Very depressing looking for a house at the moment. Particularly stressful too, but i have a limit i wont be going above. Might be a long time looking.

Comment

Houses in demand, economy growing by 2%, the masses following Fianna Fail in referendums.

I sense a 2001-2007 partyzone on the way.

Comment

Back a few months ago in my old place the only new applications we were working on were loads of 3/4/5 bed developments. Thats all the market place wants at the minute and seems to be bit of money there to get them through the system fast enough and start building.

Also the reason for quite a large holdup in the Cherrywood SDZ as all the developers pushing for larger house sizes to get rid of the apartments

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                Houses in demand, economy growing by 2%, the masses following Fianna Fail in referendums.

This time im filling my boots with debt and buying a massive mansion family home I cant afford because there are no consequences in this dump.

Comment

Don't rush into it. NAMA et al have vast quantities of stock which have yet to be released to the market.

Plus at the moment there is a seven year CGT exemption for investors who buy property before 31 December. Hopefully this exemption will not be renewed in the budget, which will give less incentive for cash buying investors to snap up the stock and should reduce demand, allowing these properties to be more accessible to prospective owner-occupiers.

Comment

And I don't think RDIII has used the term "end game" or posted his league of fuckedness this year. Good times are officially back.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                      Don't rush into it. NAMA et al have vast quantities of stock which have yet to be released to the market. .

Are NAMA making a business decision to hold onto their stock to create a demand and as such push prices up before releasing them, or is their another reason for it?

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                        Are NAMA making a business decision to hold onto their stock to create a demand and as such push prices up before releasing them, or is their another reason for it?
                                                        The former, if they flooded the market there would be chaos
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Seems I bought my gaf at the absolute bottom. I am so smrt.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                            Don't rush into it. NAMA et al have vast quantities of stock which have yet to be released to the market.
                                                            In Dublin? They are actively financing new developments alright but most of them are still going to be at least 18 months away from completion
                                                            Last edited by ghostface; 10-10-13, 12:17.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              Went to see Blackfish yesterday, it was incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OEjYquyjcg
                                                              Thought this was excellent. Has anyone seen any good documentaries on the animals themselves in the wild? I found the neuroscientist talking about developments in the brain beyond humans, the use of language, family bonds etc all fascinating.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                The former, if they flooded the market there would be chaos
                                                                but that would be so much more fun

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                    Thought this was excellent. Has anyone seen any good documentaries on the animals themselves in the wild? I found the neuroscientist talking about developments in the brain beyond humans, the use of language, family bonds etc all fascinating.

Opr
                                                                    You might enjoy "my life as a turkey".

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                      In Dublin? They are actively financing new developments alright but most of them are still going to be at least 18 months away from completion
                                                                      They're maximising the value of the assets they have. If this means investing in building works on sites they control then that's what they'll do. Ultimately their role is to generate the maximum possible return to the taxpayer over the life of the agency. They can afford to spread out the supply of property over a number of years to keep prices higher than if they released everything at once, so this is what they'll do. They aren't a charity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                          I was at the same viewing. Very depressing looking for a house at the moment. Particularly stressful too, but i have a limit i wont be going above. Might be a long time looking.
                                                                          Brother-in-law is doing new 3/4 beds in Blanch at the moment and has a waiting list of over 150 though he is only building 50ish.

Should be starting on 60+ 3/4 beds in Beaumont next year and is expecting it to be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            Leaving your battery in when the laptop is connected to the mains kills it over time.
                                                                            Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            Is that not just old batteries? Thought read somewhere that it no longer matters with the new style of battery.
                                                                            Yeah they shouldn't be affected by that these days, however leaving a battery out when you are not using it (on mains) still seems to significantly protect battery life. Hmm. maybe it's just amount of use and leaving it in is fine tbh.
                                                                            takes far too much effort to test. My battery went to shit using it a lot, whereas when I got my gf a laptop she was so careful with not using the battery unless she has to, so now it still lasts forever a few years on.
                                                                            Also laptops are dead to me anyway now, tablet/pc all you need, bitta google glass on the side for porn on talbot street.
                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 10-10-13, 13:17.

Comment

I enjoyed that up to a point...4 minutes and 55 seconds to be exact
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzer View Post
                                                                                You might enjoy "my life as a turkey".
                                                                                Not a lot of killer whales in that one but I love it, watched it a couple of times. Also Grizzly Man is splendid. Not that either of these two documentaries are much like Blackfish mind.

Comment

Not a lot of killer whales in that one but I love it, watched it a couple of times. Also Grizzly Man is splendid. Not that either of these two documentaries are much like Blackfish mind.
                                                                                  Yeah love Grizzly Man. Tim Treadwell was certainly unique! Must watch Blackfish.

Comment

Looked for that a couple of times because it's on a few of the top lists for Netflix, but i can't find it on Netflix. Same with a lot of things i look for!

Comment

0s.jpg

1s.jpg

2s.jpg

3s.jpg

4s.jpg

Comment

5s.jpg

Comment

that's actually quite cool
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            that's actually quite cool
                                                                                            And very tasty too!! Especially now that his pizza oven is of limited use to me!!
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Honey is like totally paleo too.
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                And very tasty too!! Especially now that his pizza oven is of limited use to me!!
                                                                                                Actually the pizza oven is currently only of use to someone who wants to build something with soot stained bricks. My parents had tree surgeons in who "disassembled" it by reversing into it with a cherry picker.

At least the bees defend themselves.

Comment

Anyone playing jps tonight ? How many runners does it usual get ?

Comment

Anyone ever see that episode of Tales of the Unexpected where the guy eats all the royal jelly then thinks his kid is a bee and kills the kid?

Yeah.

Comment

and if anyone complains about me spoiling a 30 year old series GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                        Fairly sure you made a mess of it anyway, think it just ends with the wife suddenly realising that the husband and child are turning into bees because of eating too much of the royal jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          So we can spoil Twin Peaks

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                            Anyone playing jps tonight ? How many runners does it usual get ?
                                                                                                            I might be... Usually 50 - 60 runners.
                                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                              Someone on here already spoilered it for me. Didn't watch it when it was on originally so bought the box set. Was about 4/5 episodes in when someone posted in here pretty much out of the blue (wasn't a twin peaks discussion)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzer View Post
                                                                                                                  Can't compete with mine. I was about halfway through the 1st season when I saw FX were showing an ep of the wire later. Curious to see what season it was, I pulled up the info on the episode...

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Season 3: Stringer Bell is murdered.

FML
                                                                                                                  FUCK

Comment

Fairly sure you made a mess of it anyway, think it just ends with the wife suddenly realising that the husband and child are turning into bees because of eating too much of the royal jelly.
                                                                                                                    You knowing the correct ending is most certainly not a Tale of the Unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                                      The statute of limitations on series/movie spoiling is 18 months.

Comment

Rosebud was a sled, btw.

Seriously, who names a sled?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X