No announcement yet.

IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only games finished are Gould and Bingham, and the bet is dead already as both lost!

Comment

Last Weekend of the Month coming up......

STILL TO GO

€41.83
      HH
      GingerMilla
      Caf
      Loopz
      Twitch1984
      EnzoScifo
      DeadParrot
      Spoofingjam
      Feetmagic

Oleras - €31.83

Month So Far
      Bet - €344.64
      Won - €196.74

In-Running -
      Keanes GAA Treble - €248.37 #1847
      Nucks Euro Soccer Double - €210.82 #1842
      Connies Snooker Single - €240.00 #1849

Comment

€21.83 on Punchestown double if you see it in time Dice. If only time for last race you can just put the 21.83 on Village Vic cheers:

15:40 - The Tracey Shuffle
        19:15 - Village Vic
        €21.83 returns €293.34 profit

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
          €21.83 on Punchestown double if you see it in time Dice. If only time for last race you can just put the 21.83 on Village Vic cheers:

We ran good here anyway, 1st one down and no bet on.

Comment

Stuck in meeting earlier so missed 1st

Single done on 2nd horse

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

€21.83 on
              Arsenal
              Swansea
              Everton
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Just do a Wexford/Kildare/Cork treble with mine please Ciaran.
                Teams starting to be named now, only the Kildare and Mayo teams left to see in reference to the above bet, but I like what I see from Wexford, Longford, Tyrone and Cork for our chances.

Fingers crossed Kildare put out a proper team now the fuckers!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  €21.83 on
                  Arsenal
                  Swansea
                  Everton
                  *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

half loots on
                    chelsea
                    manC
                    swansea
                    3.5/1 on 365
                    3.95 0n paddy

other half on
                    chelsea
                    city
                    1.94/1 on 365
                    2.15 on paddy

thanks

Comment

There's another one of those stake €50 prematch get another €50 in-running bets for City vs United.

Someone needs to use that (and max it out obv).

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                        half loots on
                        chelsea
                        manC
                        swansea
                        3.5/1 on 365
                        3.95 0n paddy

other half on
                        chelsea
                        city
                        1.94/1 on 365
                        2.15 on paddy

thanks

*****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          There's another one of those stake €50 prematch get another €50 in-running bets for City vs United.

Someone needs to use that (and max it out obv).

SPOILER
                          Man City welcome rivals Man Utd to the Etihad Stadium on Monday 30th April for what promises to be a pivotal game in this season’s title race - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Manchester derby and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                          The bet365 Team

Whoever is betting on this put up their inrunning bet aswell.

Comment

full stake on Heineken cup straight forecast please Dice

winner-Leinster
                            runners up- Ulster

@12/5

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                              full stake on Heineken cup straight forecast please Dice

winner-Leinster
                              runners up- Ulster

@12/5
                              *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

I'll use my stake this month for the €50 prematch get another €50 in-running bets for City vs United.

City (-1) 5/2
                                In running on a City win.

Utd are faltering as the finish line looms and City have the bit between their teeth having been gifted a second shot at the title. Rafael and Jonny Evans are weak links in defence for Utd and I can see City scoring a few times on Monday night.
                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

I liked Rooney anytime for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                    I'll use my stake this month for the €50 prematch get another €50 in-running bets for City vs United.

City (-1) 5/2
                                    In running on a City win.

Utd are faltering as the finish line looms and City have the bit between their teeth having been gifted a second shot at the title. Rafael and Jonny Evans are weak links in defence for Utd and I can see City scoring a few times on Monday night.
                                    ******BET PLACED*******

SPOILER
                                    Don't give a fk, still roaring for United

SPOILER
                                    Your stake is only €41.83 but I'll use the balance from someone who doesnt bet

Comment

All on Southampton, West Ham, Sheff Wed and double result Ulster ht and ft 4.67/1

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                        All on Southampton, West Ham, Sheff Wed and double result Ulster ht and ft 4.67/1
                                        *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Southampton and West Ham early winners so half way there

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                Could I have Rare Bob €20 e.w. in the Sandown Gold Cup 3:15? Entirely possible its a mug's bet but haven't bet in two months and feel should do something. Did read good things about him in the Racing Post this morning.

I'm obv building up for next month when we have the double whammy of both Eurovision and Britain's Got Talent betting!

EDIT: just noticed the time - no probs of course if too late!
                                                *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Comment

Winner (I think?)

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      Winner (I think?)
                                                      if ulster won the rugby its a winning bet , they were up at half time and the footie ones were winners

also wtf swansea , glad i only put half stake on them as I spotted someone else had them backed

Comment

6:25 Wolv: Goldstorm 15/8. Bad race and a worthy fav.

Tevez anytime 15/8. Looks a decent price with B365 and in flying form.

Loots double please Ciaran.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

In play bet on the match tonight.

Tevez anytime and over 2.5 would be stand out bets for me.
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

I could puke at how unlucky that horse was to finish 2nd. Broke terribly and couldn't get a run until the final furlong when he forced through a gap but it was too late.

Comment

E50 on Shitty @20\21 in-running.

Comment

MAY

Runs until 31/05/2012
                                                                  Any unused funds go back into pool
                                                                  €35.64 per share

April results below......

In-Running

Maguire to win Snooker - €260
                                                                  Leinster to win Rugby - €142
                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 01-05-12, 10:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    17.25 Touch Back 15/2

20.05 Silius Minivera 9/2

€10 win on both + €7.82 EW Double.
                                                                    *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

€5.64 on the three football finals this month returns €87.88 profit:

Bayern to beat Chelsea @ 8/11
                                                                      Liverpool to beat Chelsea @ 2/1
                                                                      Bilbao to beat Athletico Madrid @ 11/5
                                                                      EDIT: May as well throw in United (v Swansea) & Arsenal (v Norwich) to increase profit to €134.64

Considering having the other €30 on Pool. Will assess after Chelsea's midweek game. Pool have the opportunity to rest players which Chelsea cannot afford to do.

Cheers!

Comment

€5.64 on the three football finals this month returns €87.88 profit:

Bayern to beat Chelsea @ 8/11
                                                                        Liverpool to beat Chelsea @ 2/1
                                                                        Bilbao to beat Athletico Madrid @ 11/5

*****BET PLACED*****

Ah balls, missed your ninja edit.
                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 01-05-12, 11:57.

Comment

Comment

*****BET PLACED*****

Ah balls, missed your ninja edit.
                                                                            No bother!

Comment

...

Comment

wins @ 8/1. Makes you appreciate best odds guaranteed.
                                                                                I decided to follow you today as the syndi luck had to change. Backed the first and forgot the 2nd completely(maybe because I lost faith - serves me right). Nice bet sir
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

wins @ 8/1. Makes you appreciate best odds guaranteed.
                                                                                  Extra bonus

SPOILER
                                                                                  Hi Ciaran,

Congratulations on successfully selecting Sulis Minerva (8.05 Kempton). Our fantastic Feature Race Free Bet Offer means that you have now qualified for a free bet to the amount of €10 on the 4:20 Kempton on 02/05/2012. Remember back any single winner at 4/1 on a bet365 Feature Race and you can have a free bet to the same stake on the next bet365 Feature Race.

If your free bet also wins at odds of 4/1 or more, you qualify for a free bet on the next bet365 Feature Race. Keep backing those winners and we'll keep giving you free bets! More...

Kind regards,
                                                                                  The bet365 Team

Comment

nice, il get picking

€10w on Samminder @ 12/1
                                                                                    May be 12's on Boyles but the free bet is on Bet365 where its 8/1

Nice stealth advertising though.

Go ahead anyway I presume?
                                                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 01-05-12, 19:52.

Comment

nice, il get picking

€10w on Samminder @ 8/1
                                                                                      *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Are prices gtd the night before? Maybe wait until tomorrow to do the bet if they're not.
                                                                                        Last edited by Caf; 01-05-12, 19:59. Reason: ^^^nvm

Comment

€10 e/w on The Kernigal in Dundalk @ 7.15 today please. 12/1 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                            €10 e/w on The Kernigal in Dundalk @ 7.15 today please. 12/1 at the moment.
                                                                                            *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

€15.64 double plz on chelsea win and bolton draw

4.41/1

tnx
                                                                                              48

Comment

€30 on Fulham (home to S'land), QPR (home to Stoke) & United (Swansea) please Dice.

Sunderland are playing shite lately & clearly the season is over for them. Can't see them being pumped up at all for this game. Of course the same could be said of Fulham but their form is much better & they're a top side at Craven.
                                                                                                QPR will need to win here & they're well capable of it. Don't think there's much value at evens but I'll throw them in.
                                                                                                United to bag a few goals in last home game, contemplated the -1 but I'll stick with just the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                  €15.64 double plz on chelsea win and bolton draw

4.41/1

tnx
                                                                                                  €30 on Fulham (home to S'land), QPR (home to Stoke) & United (Swansea) please Dice.

Sunderland are playing shite lately & clearly the season is over for them. Can't see them being pumped up at all for this game. Of course the same could be said of Fulham but their form is much better & they're a top side at Craven.
                                                                                                  QPR will need to win here & they're well capable of it. Don't think there's much value at evens but I'll throw them in.
                                                                                                  United to bag a few goals in last home game, contemplated the -1 but I'll stick with just the win.
                                                                                                  *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

€51.28 (balance of my two shares) on Hartani in the 7.00 in Tipperary this evening. 11/8 at the moment. Take it any odds, desperate for a win!! Cheers.

Comment

€51.28 (balance of my two shares) on Hartani in the 7.00 in Tipperary this evening. 11/8 at the moment. Take it any odds, desperate for a win!! Cheers.
                                                                                                      *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Nice one! Went off at 6/4. Got on this myself so double thanks

Comment

Nice one! Went off at 6/4. Got on this myself so double thanks
                                                                                                          Honorable mention goes to westlife. I'm only following others' tips as mine are running so bad!

Comment

Honorable mention goes to westlife. I'm only following others' tips as mine are running so bad!
                                                                                                            Special shout out to joseph obrien for somehow refusing to go around hartani and decided that actually going through the horse in front was the easiest route..he really is a shocking jockey at times and a walking advert for nepotism.

Edit..yay us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                              Special shout out to joseph obrien for somehow refusing to go around hartani and decided that actually going through the horse in front was the easiest route..he really is a shocking jockey at times and a walking advert for nepotism.

Edit..yay us.
                                                                                                              Saw the end of the race alright, just aswell daddy doesn't own a F1 team

Comment

Saw the end of the race alright, just aswell daddy doesn't own a F1 team
                                                                                                                Yep he had 3 options

1. take the horse to the rails and go up the inside to victory
                                                                                                                2. go to the middle of the track and round hartani to victory
                                                                                                                3. Take dead aim at hartani's arse and have to snatch up losing all momentum and grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

Option 3 was probably the hardest of the lot but he stuck at it and found a way..

Comment

Hey dice can I get the loots on okane to win prizefighter tommorow night, 7/4 on bet365. If he gets past Fitzgerald in the first fight he should be good enough to go on and win it as there isn't much strength in depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                                    Hey dice can I get the loots on okane to win prizefighter tommorow night, 7/4 on bet365. If he gets past Fitzgerald in the first fight he should be good enough to go on and win it as there isn't much strength in depth.
                                                                                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Shippity ship...2 months in a row...wheeeeeeee

Comment

Connie's snooker bet is dead lads

Geoff Shreeves sent me

Comment

Have we only got loots on b365 these days?

Thinking of having my stake on the fav in the last in Newmarket, Samba King but 3/1 with b365 looks ridic short and 9/2 can be got with PPP and most other places.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X