No announcement yet.

IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weekend of the month upcoming, month finishes next Wednesday.

Still to go - €41.44

GingerMilla
    Caf
    Dice75
    Loopz
    Twitch1984
    Keane
    Oleras
    DeadParrot
    Connie147
    Spoofingjam

Feetmagic - €30.00

February so Far

Bet - €301.48
    Won - €300.00

In-running -
    Nucks Rugby Double - €125.61
    Clooney Oscar Bet - €62.16

Comment

Should have a carling cup/rugby double
      I'm still working out the particulars
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Dice75

€41.44 Double @ 1.53/1

West Ham v Palace
        Birmingham v Forest

Both home teams fighting for automatic promotion at home to weaker teams & both should have enough to win.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Half stake on Kilkenny & other half on Clare please if we have money on PP. If not full stake on KK please. Tips from GAA thread, on them heavily myself.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
            Half stake on Kilkenny & other half on Clare please if we have money on PP. If not full stake on KK please. Tips from GAA thread, on them heavily myself.

http://www.oddschecker.com/other-spo...v-clare/winner

would peeps be happy if I stuck my loots on the double here?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post

http://www.oddschecker.com/other-spo...v-clare/winner
              All on KK (no money on PP)

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                would peeps be happy if I stuck my loots on the double here?
                Think Clare are 5/4 on Bet365 - lads agreed they should prob be favs so they're still value at that price.

Comment

dice go ahead with that double plz

Comment

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

Other bet is the free money for George Clooney to win Best Actor Oscar at 1/2

Only 2nd favourite now

Comment

Mixed bet for me, pays approx 165 for 40 accum

Chelsea at home to bolton 2/7

Newcastle at home to wolves 1/2

Rory McIlroy to win today 2/5

Lee Westwood to win today 8/15

All prices are bet 365

I was going to put in Charlton at home to stevenage (1/1) to give us a return of 330, but it might be pushing the boat out a bit. Anybody got any strong views as Im thinking of having a cut off charlton myself today?

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post

Chelsea at home to bolton 2/7

Newcastle at home to wolves 1/2

Rory McIlroy to win today 2/5

Lee Westwood to win today 8/15

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

City
                            Newcastle
                            Chelsea
                            UTD
                            liverpool

please
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              City
                              Newcastle
                              Chelsea
                              UTD
                              liverpool

please
                              *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Chelsea at home to bolton 2/7---easy winners

Newcastle at home to wolves 1/2---Fuck ye after being 2-0 up!!!

Rory McIlroy to win today 2/5---easy winner

Lee Westwood to win today 8/15----easy winner

All prices are bet 365

I was going to put in Charlton at home to stevenage (1/1) to give us a return of 330, but it might be pushing the boat out a bit. Anybody got any strong views as Im thinking of having a cut off charlton myself today?

Fuck Newcastle, that is all!!

Comment

Hey Dice, Bet for today is as follows.

Kilkenny -2 & Arsenal double, about 3/1.

Full stake please.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Full stake please.
                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      All on KK (no money on PP)

*****BET PLACED*****

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Full stake please.
                                      Nice end to the weekend

Comment

€416.77 back from 3 bets.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Been busy these past few weeks so didnt have much time for gambling, dont see anything I fancy, so not going to waste money, let my loots go back into d pool for next month,
                                            Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Have we loots on PPP or is it just b365 for now?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                Have we loots on PPP or is it just b365 for now?
                                                365 - can put some on PP if u need

Comment

I fancy Gallantry in the last in Lingfield. 2nd last time out and C&D winner last time in Ling. I picked it out last night and it was 5/2 fav but 4/1-11/2 now and seems value. It's just gone 9/2 with b365 but is 5s with PPP.

Loots to win please Ciaran.

Comment

I fancy Gallantry in the last in Lingfield. 2nd last time out and C&D winner last time in Ling. I picked it out last night and it was 5/2 fav but 4/1-11/2 now and seems value. It's just gone 9/2 with b365 but is 5s with PPP.

Loots to win please Ciaran.
                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Got 6/1 on PP

Comment

Sigh, 3rd. Fell out of the stalls and was ridden from the start, nothing left in the tank for a finish.

Comment

Buggery..had It and The lodecian in a €5 Ew double...ah well small profit it ran its race all things considered.

Comment

Looked like it was in with a good chance coming around the last bend and the trainer's comments pre-race gave a decent bit of encouragement! Feck it, on to the next round and a bit of run good.

I was thinking of doing it e/w but the price is a bit short imo. Anyone think e/w is better there?

Comment

Looked like it was in with a good chance coming around the last bend and the trainer's comments pre-race gave a decent bit of encouragement! Feck it, on to the next round and a bit of run good.

I was thinking of doing it e/w but the price is a bit short imo. Anyone think e/w is better there?
                                                            I only backed it ew as it had drifted slightly to 13/2 and wanted to double it up with the lodecian at a similar price and to be honest i punted about 5 minutes before the race was due off.

Think when you put it up and the price is 9/2 there is no real value in going ew imo.

Comment

MARCH

Runs until 31/03/2012
                                                              Any unused funds go back into pool
                                                              €49.00 per share

Edit - Happy 1st Birthday

Feb results below

882.53/18 = €49.00
                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 29-02-12, 19:46.

Comment

My record is pretty awful so far. This is the round where i turn it around tho. Bring on Cheltenham!!

Comment

Hi Ciaran,
                                                                  I cant see outright betting on bet365 for the haikou world open thats on at the moment (it should be there because they are in the quarter finals and thety are not taking place until tomorrow morning)

The betting is up on PP allright. I think steven lee is overpriced. he's not a serial winner by any means, but he has been showing much improved form of late. I fancy him to win his quarter final against Graham Dott and he'll probably meet Higgens in the semi. Still, 10/1 at this stage is juicy.
                                                                  So if you can get it on, €19 win, leaving me €30 to punt with. Is that ok?

Comment

Hi Ciaran,
                                                                    I cant see outright betting on bet365 for the haikou world open thats on at the moment (it should be there because they are in the quarter finals and thety are not taking place until tomorrow morning)

The betting is up on PP allright. I think steven lee is overpriced. he's not a serial winner by any means, but he has been showing much improved form of late. I fancy him to win his quarter final against Graham Dott and he'll probably meet Higgens in the semi. Still, 10/1 at this stage is juicy.
                                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Anybody else think that france -8 @ evs is the standout bet of the weekend, history and form are not on irelands side here.

The fact that Kidney is sticking with conor murray at scrum half will mean the irish tempo from the breakdown will be slowish and the french forwards will have plenty of time to organise themselves which against a normal forward line would be bad enough but the frenchies are world class here. After a couple of hard weeks rugby added to the french obviously not overextending themselves against scotland means a hard day in paris for the irish lads IMO..

Im looking for opinions on this bet as my record in the syndicate has been shaky enough recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                        Anybody else think that france -8 @ evs is the standout bet of the weekend, history and form are not on irelands side here.

The fact that Kidney is sticking with conor murray at scrum half will mean the irish tempo from the breakdown will be slowish and the french forwards will have plenty of time to organise themselves which against a normal forward line would be bad enough but the frenchies are world class here. After a couple of hard weeks rugby added to the french obviously not overextending themselves against scotland means a hard day in paris for the irish lads IMO..

Im looking for opinions on this bet as my record in the syndicate has been shaky enough recently.
                                                                        Heart disagrees with you, head agrees tho. France have been far from impressive in their matches but up against poor opposition they prob take it easy and save the performances for when they need it.

Comment

rovers and pats both to win

2.15/1 on 365
                                                                          loots on the double plz dice

Comment

Hi Ciaran,

Steven Lee beat Graham Dott 5-1 this morning in the quarter final. Other good news is that John Higgens was beaten in the quarter final by Robert Milkins (5-2) and thats Lee's side of the draw, so now he plays Milkens tomorrow for a place in the final. If he gets over that hurdle, he would face either Mark Selby or Mark Allen who meet in the other semi.
                                                                            Best price on Lee now is 5/2 so at least we got a great price. (not sure what dice got, he was 10/1 on PP but I couldnt find an outright price on bet365). If he gets to the final, do we look at laying it off?

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                              Heart disagrees with you, head agrees tho. France have been far from impressive in their matches but up against poor opposition they prob take it easy and save the performances for when they need it.
                                                                              We're on France -7 at evens fwiw.

Comment

n1 connie blindly followed on paddy after your post
                                                                                48

Comment

Gimmeabreak

8.50 Dundalk

Henry Adams

€24.50 E/W @ 12/1

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

rovers and pats both to win

2.15/1 on 365
                                                                                    loots on the double plz dice
                                                                                    2/7 & 9/20 = 0.86/1

What u wanna do?

Edit - I presume you mean the real Rovers & not the Sligo type

Comment

2/7 & 9/20 = 0.86/1

What u wanna do?
                                                                                      leave it so fecking oddschecker me arse
                                                                                      48

Comment

Edit - I presume you mean the real Rovers & not the Sligo type
                                                                                        yeah the real ones
                                                                                        48

Comment

leave it so fecking oddschecker me arse
                                                                                          OK

Comment

Hey dice

Any chance of getting €15 on Ballyallia Man @ 11/4 in the 4:35 Newbury if you see this.

Think its a good bit ahead of the handicapper and should run a good race at this price.

Cheers

Comment

Hey dice

Any chance of getting €15 on Ballyallia Man @ 11/4 in the 4:35 Newbury if you see this.

Think its a good bit ahead of the handicapper and should run a good race at this price.

Cheers
                                                                                              Into 5/2

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Steven Lee beat Graham Dott 5-1 this morning in the quarter final. Other good news is that John Higgens was beaten in the quarter final by Robert Milkins (5-2) and thats Lee's side of the draw, so now he plays Milkens tomorrow for a place in the final. If he gets over that hurdle, he would face either Mark Selby or Mark Allen who meet in the other semi.
                                                                                                Best price on Lee now is 5/2 so at least we got a great price. (not sure what dice got, he was 10/1 on PP but I couldnt find an outright price on bet365). If he gets to the final, do we look at laying it off?

Connie
                                                                                                10/1 on Bet365

Comment

Gimmeabreak

8.50 Dundalk

Henry Adams

€24.50 E/W @ 12/1

*****BET PLACED*****
                                                                                                  As low as 7/2 now so value got. Cant lose now imo

Round 13 - lucky for some

Champagne at the ready.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 02-03-12, 15:49.

Comment

I'll have €30 on Mayo to beat Armagh please Ciaran, should be 23/20 with B365.

FWIW:

SPOILER

Armagh are very public after a lucky draw against Cork and a win over a distinctly unfocused Kerry, but are in reality pretty limited. Mayo had a decent win against a Laois side in Rd1 that looked to be motoring well against Donegal in Rd2. They sent out half a team against Dublin in their Rd2 match and looked woeful up until the game was abandoned. This may give people an idea that they’re not up to much while in reality they’ll be a lot stronger in this game.

Armagh missing half a team of good players: Paul Hearty, James Morgan, Aaron Kernan, Ciaran McKeever, Kieran Toner, Jamie Clarke, Stevie McDonnell, Eugene McVerry and more besides.

Mayo are as near to full strength as makes no odds. Missing Seamus O'Shea, Cillian O'Connor, Trevor Mortimer, Ronan McGarrity. The first two are on the bench and not particularly better than what's replacing them, the latter two are journeymen and again, not major losses.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Keane; 02-03-12, 15:58.

Comment

stick €20 on peddlers cross in the jewson 7/2 NRNB on 365. nothing to lose with this bet, Money back if it doesn't go in the jewson and good odds if it does. First to admit I know nothing about horses but this looks like value.
                                                                                                      48

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        I'll have €30 on Mayo to beat Armagh please Ciaran, should be 23/20 with B365.
                                                                                                        *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

stick €20 on peddlers cross in the jewson 7/2 NRNB on 365. nothing to lose with this bet, Money back if it doesn't go in the jewson and good odds if it does. First to admit I know nothing about horses but this looks like value.
                                                                                                          *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                            dont be putting a hex on him. I'd say your bet weas the first bet placed on the horse.

B365 had cut from 12/1 to 6/1 before 10am.
                                                                                                            If anyone can stop him, you can.

Reversos ftw.

Comment

GAB's horse was 3rd for an €83.30 Return

Comment

wtf did the rest pull up/fall over or something
                                                                                                                48

Comment

GAB's horse was 3rd for an €83.30 Return

If thats not a sign of things to come i dont know what is...cha ching !!!
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

the apocalypse is nigh

Comment

Dice75

1/2 Stake (€24.50) Double

France v Ireland - over 40.5 points total @10/11

3.10 Newbury - Fine Parchment to place @5/4

Returns €105.23

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Last six meetings in Paris have had over 43 points (average of 10pts over this line) so sticking with the trend & hoping the scores go in early.
                                                                                                                      Fine Parchment has good course form (last years winner) & is off a nice low weight with a further 10 taken off by claimer. Should be thereabouts but have played it safe with a place bet.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Connie

Steven lee just defeated Robert Milkens 6-2 in the semi-final and plays Mark Allen in the final tomorrow.
                                                                                                                        The betting in the final is Allen fav at 8/13 and Lee 5/4 . €209 off the bet if he wins, should we look at laying some off or just go with it?

Comment

Steven lee just defeated Robert Milkens 6-2 in the semi-final and plays Mark Allen in the final tomorrow.
                                                                                                                          The betting in the final is Allen fav at 8/13 and Lee 5/4 . €209 off the bet if he wins, should we look at laying some off or just go with it?
                                                                                                                          (Allen) Bet €130 @ 8/13 = €210
                                                                                                                          (Lee) Bet €19 @ 10/1 = €209

Result - €60 profit Gtd (if im correct?)

Thoughts?
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 03-03-12, 14:48.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X