IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
    This could well turn out to be a bit of a 'damp squib' of a game as there is very little real quality on show and I'd struggle to name the strikers off the top of my head. Obviously Conor Sammon comes to mind as I saw in the old Belfield park only a short few years ago and fair play to him although I wouldn't have thought he'd go as far despite his pace and strength which stood out then. On closer inspection Macheda has moved to Qpr but never really thought he'd make it at Utd.

Have a peek tonight at the Qpr-MKD cup games to see how the QPR strikers do. Its a new era at Loftus rd with players very much eager to prove their worth to a new manager.

It's a reasonable propisition IMO although I'd prefer the -2.5.
    Ya had a look at 2.5 market after and was pleasantly surprised to see it's 4/5 so I'll consider doubling that up with something. Don't see anything else appealing in Prem this weekend.

Comment

I feel much more confident about the bet now that we've analysed it with all the finest pieces of information the BBC news ticker has to offer, the bookies won't know what hit them.

Comment

I've just gone large on it anyway. Think a full stake on it wouldn't be going to waste here - I've only €30-€35 left.

Comment

2 horses for tomorrow.

Lastkingofscotland 1:20 Lingfield
          Has 4 wins on this course, and won in Wolverhampton a few weeks back, is dropped in class for this race.

Triple Dream 3:00 Lingfield
          Won here last month and still looks well handicapped, finished fourth last time out in a race where the 1st and 2nd have won since

€50 double please dice
          (you can wait till the morning when the prices are in before placeing the bet if you want)

Can you stick the rest of the loots on Ghana to win the african nations cup @4/1
          my reason being that they are thge only team I can see putting it up to the Ivory Coast and the proce looks like great value. ( I am no expert on african soccer)
          Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            I feel much more confident about the bet now that we've analysed it with all the finest pieces of information the BBC news ticker has to offer, the bookies won't know what hit them.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
              2 horses for tomorrow.

Lastkingofscotland 1:20 Lingfield
              Has 4 wins on this course, and won in Wolverhampton a few weeks back, is dropped in class for this race.

Triple Dream 3:00 Lingfield
              Won here last month and still looks well handicapped, finished fourth last time out in a race where the 1st and 2nd have won since

€50 double please dice
              (you can wait till the morning when the prices are in before placeing the bet if you want)

Can you stick the rest of the loots on Ghana to win the african nations cup @4/1
              my reason being that they are thge only team I can see putting it up to the Ivory Coast and the proce looks like great value. ( I am no expert on african soccer)

*****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

good idea hitch

Comment

1st horse up in Twitch's double - 200 snots going onto Triple Dream in the 3.00 at Lingfield, currently 10/3.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      Was waiting for a winning bet before suggesting this, so it wouldn't seem directed at anyone in particular, which it isn't, but seems we'd be waiting a while for a winning bet!

Do you think it would be a good idea for whoever places a bet to come on after the bet - state the result - and, if lost, perhaps provide a reason why it might have lost / or was still a good bet even though it lost? This would enable us to think about our bets so it will hopefully improve future betting. They did this in the other syndicate thread and was quite handy imo.
                      Yup sounds good - more reasoning before the bets might make more sense as it would generate discussion.

Comment

Another idea, how about picking the top 3 punters each month and giving them a double share ? Some folks seem better at this than others...
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Backed into fav now, come on!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                            Backed into fav now, come on!
                            Money coming alright, have him @ 3/1 anyhow.

Comment

Balls
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  Balls
                                  Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                  Close?

Comment

REAL MADRID to win 2nite @ 10/11..... with the Draw been a VOID bet!!!

Comment

They're 10/11 draw no bet? Playing Barca?

Comment

They're 10/11 draw no bet? Playing Barca?
                                        Yes thats right....With the draw been a "No Bet", Madrid are 10/11 & Barca 4/5...

Normal betting is: Madrid 13/8, Draw 23/10, Barca 13/8

I quietly fancy madrid at 10/11 with the draw been a void bet because of home advantage and its a cup game...:-)

Comment

Also Messi & RONALDO BOTH to score ANYTIME is 9/2.......mmmhhhhhh

Comment

Different thread for that

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                              Close?
                                              No.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Can I get the remainder of my stake on QPR Wigan under 2.5 and Blackburn Win/Draw double chance (v Everton) double please Dice. Pays just over 3/1.

Reasoning for unders given already - price has dropped to 3/4 since. Blackburn have been playing well lately while the opposite can be said of Everton who continue to be short odds at Goodison despite these results there in the league this season:

Everton 0 - 1 Queens Park Rangers
                                                Everton 2 - 2 Aston Villa
                                                Everton 3 - 1 Wigan Athletic
                                                Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool
                                                Everton 0 - 1 Manchester United
                                                Everton 2 - 1 Wolves
                                                Everton 0 - 1 Stoke
                                                Everton 1 - 1 Norwich
                                                Everton 1 - 0 Swansea
                                                Everton 1 - 2 Bolton

Comment

Sweet didn't know they were playing tonight, wouldn't be betting on it though.

Comment

Can I get the remainder of my stake on QPR Wigan under 2.5 and Blackburn Win/Draw double chance (v Everton) double please Dice. Pays just over 3/1.

Reasoning for unders given already - price has dropped to 3/4 since. Blackburn have been playing well lately while the opposite can be said of Everton who continue to be short odds at Goodison despite these results there in the league this season:

Everton 0 - 1 Queens Park Rangers
                                                    Everton 2 - 2 Aston Villa
                                                    Everton 3 - 1 Wigan Athletic
                                                    Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool
                                                    Everton 0 - 1 Manchester United
                                                    Everton 2 - 1 Wolves
                                                    Everton 0 - 1 Stoke
                                                    Everton 1 - 1 Norwich
                                                    Everton 1 - 0 Swansea
                                                    Everton 1 - 2 Bolton
                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Sweet didn't know they were playing tonight, wouldn't be betting on it though.
                                                      "It matters more when there's €€€ on it"....lol

Comment

I know some people don't like accumulators and feel they're bad value, but I think our luck is due to turn soon and like the look of all these teams and the only way to win decent amounts from them it to multi it up!

€15
                                                        West Ham/Cheltenham/Swindon/Rangers/Celtic
                                                        €15
                                                        West Ham/Cheltenham/Swindon/Sheff Wed/Rangers/Celtic
                                                        €15
                                                        West Ham/Cheltenham/Swindon/Sheff Wed/MK Dons/Rangers/Celtic

SPOILER
                                                        Cheltenham vs Bristol Rovers - Cheltenham have 3 wins on the trot, 12 in the last 15 and are at home to Rovers who'd lost 4 in a row before barely beating Hereford(a) (one of the few worse teams in the league) and holding Crawley(h) to 0-0.

West Ham vs Nottingham Forest - Forest have lost 3 of the last four and that's not counting a 4-0 stuffing by Leicester in the cup in midweek. West Ham have struggled for goals recently but I can't see them failing to find the net against a 3rd from bottom Forest.

Swindon Town vs Macclesfield - Swindon have won 4 of the last 5, the last 3 in a row and 8-2-1 (W-D-L) at home this season. Macclesfield are 3-0-8 away from home and have lost their last 2 in the league.

Sheff Wed vs Hartlepool - Wednesday have lost to Charlton and Walsall recently but overall are 9-2-1 at home and have 5 wins in the last 8. Hartlepool have 3 wins in last 13, couple of wins in last month but not big results. 13th away to 4th should only really have one result.

Notts County vs MK Dons - MK have won7 of the last 9 and are full of goals and are as good away as at home with a 7-2-3 record. County have won twice in the cup recently so I thought they'd be decent but their league stats are awful recently with only 1 win in the last 12 and 4 losses in the last 5 games. Their home record is ok tho and in the last 4 they've drawn three and lost 2-3 in the other one. But odds on MK look good enough to go for this as my longest shot (11/8 on PP).

Rangers vs Aberdeen
                                                        &
                                                        St. Mirren vs Celtic

- Not going into details on the two most obv bankers. Rangers, the weaker of the two based on form, are at home just to make it feel safer.

Leave it 24 hours please Dice in case some people don't like the look of a particular match and we can swap another one in instead.

Comment

about blackburn they are playing much better atm but yak is missing (has scored over half the teams pl goals)and samba handed in transfer request so he mightn't be playing. Ithink it will be tough for them to get a point. hopefully everton are poor on the day.

Comment

Close?
                                                            Was flat out today so didnt get to see any of the races,so cant really say where it went wrong. Sorry
                                                            Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Shit didn't think of either Loopz that makes considerable difference

Comment

Hi Ciaran,

Small double for my bet this month which comes in at just over Evens.

Inter vs Genoa @ 2/5
                                                                NE Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens @ 5/16

Inter are expected to win this game by a few goals and i was tempted to take the -1 @21/20. They have a few injuries though so i went with what i think is a safe option.

New England should have enough firepower in them to blow the Ravens Defence out of the water. Ravens had a decent defence this year with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis leading their D line, but at 33 and 36, their main men on the D line will be feeling it this late in the season and should be overpowered by the Impressive Patriots O-Line. I think it will be a tight game in this too and i think the bookies have the line spot on at 7 points so dont want to go near the handicap on this.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                                                  Hi Ciaran,

Small double for my bet this month which comes in at just over Evens.

Inter vs Genoa @ 2/5
                                                                  NE Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens @ 5/16

Inter are expected to win this game by a few goals and i was tempted to take the -1 @21/20. They have a few injuries though so i went with what i think is a safe option.

New England should have enough firepower in them to blow the Ravens Defence out of the water. Ravens had a decent defence this year with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis leading their D line, but at 33 and 36, their main men on the D line will be feeling it this late in the season and should be overpowered by the Impressive Patriots O-Line. I think it will be a tight game in this too and i think the bookies have the line spot on at 7 points so dont want to go near the handicap on this.
                                                                  0.83/1

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

hey dice football treble for the weekend
                                                                    leave me with €20 for another bet

Coventry v Middlesbrough
                                                                    Southampton v Leicester
                                                                    Cheltenham v Bristol Rovers
                                                                    6/1 on paddy
                                                                    5.92/1 on 365
                                                                    tnx

edit

to confirm place 46.60 (i think thats the amount) on this and leave me with 20e
                                                                    Last edited by Loopz; 20-01-12, 14:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                      hey dice football treble for the weekend
                                                                      leave me with €20 for another bet

Coventry v Middlesbrough
                                                                      Southampton v Leicester
                                                                      Cheltenham v Bristol Rovers
                                                                      6/1 on paddy
                                                                      5.92/1 on 365
                                                                      tnx

edit

to confirm place 46.60 (i think thats the amount) on this and leave me with 20e
                                                                      *****BET PLACED*****

€20 left

Comment

Fire ahead with my bet too please Dice.

Comment

Fire ahead with my bet too please Dice.
                                                                          Is that bet 3 x seperate accas?
                                                                          Total €45?

You have €53.20 left for the month

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Is that bet 3 x seperate accas?
                                                                            Total €45?

You have €53.20 left for the month
                                                                            It was 3x€15. Thought it was circa €168 for the month and I'd blown €100 on city/spurs double. Did you get a bet on that long-shot horse in the end then? Didn't see any confirmation of it so thought it didn't happen.

If I've €53.20 left then split it evenly between the three accums please.

Comment

I know some people don't like accumulators and feel they're bad value, but I think our luck is due to turn soon and like the look of all these teams and the only way to win decent amounts from them it to multi it up!

€18
                                                                              West Ham/Cheltenham/Swindon/Rangers/Celtic
                                                                              €18
                                                                              West Ham/Cheltenham/Swindon/Sheff Wed/Rangers/Celtic
                                                                              €17.20
                                                                              West Ham/Cheltenham/Swindon/Sheff Wed/MK Dons/Rangers/Celtic
                                                                              5.72/1
                                                                              9.57/1
                                                                              22.79/1

€720 back if it all goes to plan

*****BETS PLACED*****

It was 3x€15. Thought it was circa €168 for the month and I'd blown €100 on city/spurs double. Did you get a bet on that long-shot horse in the end then? Didn't see any confirmation of it so thought it didn't happen.

If I've €53.20 left then split it evenly between the three accums please.
                                                                              Horse bet was placed - see post #1496
                                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 20-01-12, 15:37.

Comment

I fancied including west ham in a bet this weekend as well.
                                                                                Should we leave it as Nuck is already exposed?
                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-01-12, 17:49.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Thoughts on proposed Accum please

Espanyol v Granada 3/4
                                                                                  Peterborough v Brighton evens
                                                                                  Brighton in the news this week for all the wrong reasons.
                                                                                  Stoke v WBA West brom are pish away and Stoke looking good recently 19/20
                                                                                  West Ham v Forest 4/7 West ham in goalscoring form and forest can't hit a bus in current form.
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Oh and any thoughts about hitting the enhanced odds from Boyles?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Espanyol v Granada 3/4
                                                                                      Peterborough v Brighton evens
                                                                                      West Ham v Forest 4/7 West ham in goalscoring form and forest can't hit a bus in current form.

Heading to Clane at 6.30pm & mightnt be on in the morning so need to know by then.

I'd leave Hammers out - odds decent enough on Treble

Oh and any thoughts about hitting the enhanced odds from Boyles?
                                                                                      No loots on Boyles

Comment

loots on the treble so

Comment

Espanyol v Granada 8/11
                                                                                          Peterborough v Brighton 10/11
                                                                                          .
                                                                                          *Slight odds changes

Returns €278.42

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Comment

hey Ciaran if we were having a winning month I'd let the giants bet ride but thats not looking likely atm. Superbowl is on 6th feb so we can leave it till next month to decide. I'm all for banking profits but with the pats @ 4/6 atm it would take a 180e bet to bank a 100e profit. Hopefully they will drift abit so can get a bigger profit or i'd be in favour of taking a smaller profit on the pats say back them for 120e for a 200e return (60e profit) and if the giants win we get a 160e profit. what does everyone think?
                                                                                              48

Comment

January UpDate (or my new word Downdate)

Bet - €1039.20
                                                                                                Won - €486.25

Still running -

Giants to win SuperBowl @ €300.00
                                                                                                Ghana to win ANC @ €183.00
                                                                                                Both February Finishes.

Still to Go

Hitchhiker €86.60
                                                                                                Gingermilla €86.60
                                                                                                EnzoScifo €86.60
                                                                                                Connie147 €86.60
                                                                                                Spoofingjam €86.60
                                                                                                Caf €66.60
                                                                                                Loopz €20.00

Good end to month needed.
                                                                                                Last edited by Dice75; 24-01-12, 16:49.

Comment

86.60 on double, pays 2.18/1

Hull to beat Crawley Town 10/11

Hull are 5th in championship and have won 5 of last 6 home games, Crawley doing well in 2nd div but 2 league gap cant be ignored.

Torquay to beat Northampton 4/6

Torquay are up to 5th after winning 5 from their last 6. Northampton, bottom of the league, last 10 games W1 D2 L7, home banker

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                                    86.60 on double, pays 2.18/1

Hull to beat Crawley Town 10/11

Hull are 5th in championship and have won 5 of last 6 home games, Crawley doing well in 2nd div but 2 league gap cant be ignored.

Torquay to beat Northampton 4/6

Torquay are up to 5th after winning 5 from their last 6. Northampton, bottom of the league, last 10 games W1 D2 L7, home banker
                                                                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Heading to Leopardstown @ 12.00 (TY GAB) so need to see any bets for today before that, cheers.

Comment

Heading to Leopardstown @ 12.00 (TY GAB) so need to see any bets for today before that, cheers.
                                                                                                        Balls. Why am I such a lazy f*ck.

Comment

What u want?

Comment

What u want?
                                                                                                            Fancied Pires in the Hurdle but it's off now. Thanks anyway, probably saved money missing it.

Comment

Loots on villa tomorrow please. 9/2 with b365

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                5's on Boyles and PP if any $$ there.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

5/1

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Great tip for today. Wexford are playin Offaly in the walsh cup hurling. Offaly are 11/10 with powers, wexford started 15 senior debutants last week and got beat by NUIG. Theyre doin the same today and new manager Liam Dunne isnt even taking charge hes leaving the under 21 manager to do it as only 2 of the senior panal are involved.. Offaly are by no means full strenght bt enough quality to beat this Wexford team. MASSIVE VALUE. Be quick tho game starts at 12.45

Comment

2-0 to Villa at half time, hold please.

BTW, I would have done a write up when I posted the bet but I was on a mate's phone and didn't make it online until now...next time.

Comment

2-0 to Villa at half time, hold please.

BTW, I would have done a write up when I posted the bet but I was on a mate's phone and didn't make it online until now...next time.
                                                                                                                        Arsenal and the draw is 7/4 but not sure if you lay off bets to lock up some profit?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Arsenal and the draw is 7/4 but not sure if you lay off bets to lock up some profit?
                                                                                                                          Balls, was just gonna post we could lock up €200 profit

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X