Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Balls, was just gonna post we could lock up €200 profit
    Yeah not looking so good now because Arsenal and the draw is 1/2 before the 2nd goal!

Comment

€400 back if it holds, let it ride imo, and we get this month back on track.

Goal for Arsenal obv, sweat time.

edit: FFS, I'm a jinx.
      Last edited by Caf; 29-01-12, 17:20.

Comment

Villa @ 40/1 now from 4/11 15 mins ago

Running good.

Comment

Bets on premiership 31/1/12

Chelsea 4/5
          Spurs 1/4
          Man Utd 3/10
          eur 68.60 treble

Above 3
          Draw Wolves 11/4
          Draw Everton 5/2
          5 x eur3 4 timers
          1 x eur3 accum

Good riddance to another January and hopefully a winner on it's last night.
          It's a must win scenario for the first three above. Chelsea ought to have the experience and quality amongst the ranks to bag the points against the Welsh minnows and Utd and Spurs have home games against average opposition. The night should bring some solace for poor 'Arry and momentum for Sir Alex who looks a tired man and will make way for Jose, sooner if not later.

I fancy Everton to win a point at home to City as there's no easy ride at fortress Goodison on a cold wet night and I can't see Liverpool being at their best after a weeks pulsating cup action so I see a draw here also.
          "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
            Bets on premiership 31/1/12

Chelsea 4/5
            Spurs 1/4
            Man Utd 3/10
            eur 68.60 treble

Above 3
            Draw Wolves 11/4
            Draw Everton 5/2
            5 x eur3 4 timers
            1 x eur3 accum

Good riddance to another January and hopefully a winner on it's last night.
            It's a must win scenario for the first three above. Chelsea ought to have the experience and quality amongst the ranks to bag the points against the Welsh minnows and Utd and Spurs have home games against average opposition. The night should bring some solace for poor 'Arry and momentum for Sir Alex who looks a tired man and will make way for Jose, sooner if not later.

I fancy Everton to win a point at home to City as there's no easy ride at fortress Goodison on a cold wet night and I can't see Liverpool being at their best after a weeks pulsating cup action so I see a draw here also.
            *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

I intend having my stake on the soccer tomorrow/wed. Is the morning ok? The Jan cycle isnt over is it?

Thanks

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                I intend having my stake on the soccer tomorrow/wed. Is the morning ok? The Jan cycle isnt over is it?

Thanks

Connie
                No probs Connie

Comment

footie treble

playing it fairly safe here hoping to get some returns

hull vrs doncaster
                  ipswich vrs west ham
                  blackpool vrs coventry

€20 @ 3.59/1 on 365

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                    footie treble

playing it fairly safe here hoping to get some returns

hull vrs doncaster
                    ipswich vrs west ham
                    blackpool vrs coventry

€20 @ 3.59/1 on 365

thanks
                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Heading out to play football so if Connie or Spoofingjam want a bet on for 2nite, need to know by 6.30pm

Comment

FEBRUARY

Runs until 29/02/2011
                          Any unused funds go back into pool
                          €41.44 per Share

January results below......

€746.05/18 = €41.44

Still Running for February
                          NY Giants for Superbowl @ €300.00
                          Ghana for ANC @ €183.00

Comment

Dice if you see this in time:

Villa, Fulham, Both teams to score in S'land Norwich, Blackburn Newcastle draw

€.90 cent yankee 11 bets €9.90 returns €70.23
                            €1.54 on four-fold returns €30.14

Balance: €30

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                              Dice if you see this in time:

Villa, Fulham, Both teams to score in S'land Norwich, Blackburn Newcastle draw

€.90 cent yankee 11 bets €9.90 returns €70.23
                              €1.54 on four-fold returns €30.14

Balance: €30

Cheers
                              *****BETS PLACED*****

Like being a student again

Comment

Close to sticking stake on Fulham at home to West Brom

19:26 GMT TEAM NEWS

Fulham: Stockdale; Kelly, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise; Davies, Murphy, Sidwell, Duff; Ruiz, Dempsey. Subs: Etheridge, Baird, Kasami, Gecov, Hughes, Frei, Trotta.

West Brom: Foster; Tamas, McAuley, Olsson, Shorey; Cox, Morrison, Mulumbu, Dorrans; Odemwingie, Fortune. Subs: Fulop, Reid, Mantom, Tchoyi, Dawson, Thorne, Allan.

West Brom team looks far too attacking with average players & a fairly weak looking defense against a well setup Fulham team with good shape. Both benches are fairly woeful to change a match. Only thing putting me off is West Brom seem better away from home.

Any thoughts???

Comment

Would have agreed, you get it on?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                    Would have agreed, you get it on?
                                    Cant decide

Edit - leaving it alone
                                    Last edited by Dice75; 01-02-12, 20:12.

Comment

Hey Dice,

Can i get €5 ew on Hunter mahan for the qatar masters currently @ 20/1 on bet365.

Logic behind this is he had a good week last week and hits a lot of greens in reg along with being a good putter. By all accounts the course will be playing tough with the greens being quite hard so greens in regulation will be vital to a good week.

He doesnt travel outside of the states at this time of year so he is obviously not going to be bothered by the climate like he normally is at the british open.

Cheers

**edit first round starts at 3:30 a.m which is really short notice on my part we can have a look in the morning and also gives people a chance to have a look and see what they think**

I could stop a rhino with a peashooter...fuck sake.
                                      Last edited by Jaysoose; 02-02-12, 13:00.

Comment

Morning Dice, lets go NBA this month, all on

Utah Jazz (+4.5) v Warriors
                                        L.A Clippers (-2) v Nuggets

Games are on tonight.

2.64/1

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                          Morning Dice, lets go NBA this month, all on

Utah Jazz (+4.5) v Warriors
                                          L.A Clippers (-2) v Nuggets

Games are on tonight.

2.64/1
                                          *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                            Hey Dice,

Can i get €5 ew on Hunter mahan for the qatar masters currently @ 20/1 on bet365.

Logic behind this is he had a good week last week and hits a lot of greens in reg along with being a good putter. By all accounts the course will be playing tough with the greens being quite hard so greens in regulation will be vital to a good week.

He doesnt travel outside of the states at this time of year so he is obviously not going to be bothered by the climate like he normally is at the british open.

Cheers

**edit first round starts at 3:30 a.m which is really short notice on my part we can have a look in the morning and also gives people a chance to have a look and see what they think**

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Cant decide

Edit - leaving it alone
                                              nice fade

Comment

And my streak continues..+3 with 3 holes to play..could stop a juggernaut.

Comment

Golf cut to 54 holes with Mahan inside the projected cut at present..anybody know how the cut is handled in this case?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      Full stake on New England Patriots to win at 5/7 outright please, due to this analysis:

From Elizabeth Stanton at Bloomberg:The New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl by at least three points even though the New York Giants have the appeal of “a cocktail party stock,” according to a quantitative money management firm that’s correctly picked the team covering the point spread for eight consecutive years.Analytic Investors LLC in Los Angeles has documented a tendency on the part of Super Bowl bettors to overestimate the chances of the team that rewarded them more during the regular season -- the team with the higher alpha, in investment parlance. In 2008, that was the favored Patriots, who lost to the Giants 17-14. This year, it’s New York.“Everyone thinks the Giants are rolling right now, a lot of people in my office even,” said Matthew Robinson, a portfolio analyst for global and Japanese equities at Analytic and the author of this year’s analysis. “They like the Giants, but they have faith in the model as well.”On the other hand, do I label this "the least fun way" because I have a Giants bias and am blind to my blindness?At least this is less ridiculous than the Super Bowl Indicator.

Also provides a hedge for the existing Giants bet.
                                                      Is it worth it?
                                                      €10 profit if Patriots win
                                                      €240 profit if Giants win

Let it ride
                                                      €280 profit if Giants win
                                                      Hitch still has €41 to bet with

I'd prefer to let it ride. Thoughts?

Comment

Also, Bet365 offer for Pool v Spurs.

Anyone taking it let me know of both bets in advance of match please.

SPOILER
                                                        Harry Redknapp’s high-flying Tottenham travel to Anfield on Monday 6th February to take on Kenny Dalglish’s Liverpool and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Liverpool v Tottenham game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Comment

Comment

SPOILER
                                                            Harry Redknapp’s high-flying Tottenham travel to Anfield on Monday 6th February to take on Kenny Dalglish’s Liverpool and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Liverpool v Tottenham game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

I noticed Over 2.5 in this match goals is even money, does anybody else think this is buying money.

Comment

SPOILER

I fancy spurs/draw no bet @ 13/8 for one of my shares. Then during the game stick the other share on Spurs win @ 11/4 or similar assuming odds stay as they are. Spurs rarely don't score and despite Liverpool's great results recently I just think they're due a bad/average game. Below are the above bet's results at current odds, looks very good to me. Basically we're getting 4.375/1 on spurs with draw as no bet, unless I'm doing it wrong.

Liverpool win: - €41.44
                                                              Draw: break even.
                                                              Spurs win: + €181.30

Thoughts?

Comment

Take enough out of my stake to max it out to €50, can't be missing any value in these spots, they're too good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

Other bet is the free money for George Clooney to win Best Actor Oscar at 1/2
                                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

stick €20 on the giants to win superbowl plz14/1 on 365 iirc

they have a tough gane vrs the packers but they ran them close during the reg season. If they win that the price will plummet good value @ 14s imo

also i believe in eli

cheers
                                                                      good start to the month lets drive on with some big results

Comment

good start to the month lets drive on with some big results
                                                                        Fair play that man..

gonna be a good month.

Comment

Fair play that man..

gonna be a good month.
                                                                          You want to use that BET365 offer on tonight's match for the >2.5 goals and then another bet? Liverpool have had >2.5 goal games for their last 3 and Spurs in 2 of the last 3. Wouldn't be a bet I'd be mad for personally tho, but I'm more often wrong than right!!

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                            You want to use that BET365 offer on tonight's match for the >2.5 goals and then another bet? Liverpool have had >2.5 goal games for their last 3 and Spurs in 2 of the last 3. Wouldn't be a bet I'd be mad for personally tho, but I'm more often wrong than right!!
                                                                            Can we place multiple bets on the same offer..if so im happy to have my balance on Over 2.5 goals @ evs and if somebody wants to have a look and put forward another selection for the free in running bet im happy to do whatever people think is best.

I was more confident before i saw that the spurs have a few injuries leaving saha up front..but with suarez back and probably looking to prove a point along with Bale playing out of his skin it should be a good attacking game so im gonna stick with the Over 2.5.

Comment

Grand. As Keane said, we need to get max value from these so use my shares to top up Jaysoose to €50 (I've more than others so only fair I top it up and Keane keeps his share full) and I'll stick the €50 in-running bet on the same thing (>2.5 goals). Should be a good sweat when watching it!!

Comment

Can we place multiple bets on the same offer..if so im happy to have my balance on Over 2.5 goals @ evs and if somebody wants to have a look and put forward another selection for the free in running bet im happy to do whatever people think is best.

I was more confident before i saw that the spurs have a few injuries leaving saha up front..but with suarez back and probably looking to prove a point along with Bale playing out of his skin it should be a good attacking game so im gonna stick with the Over 2.5.
                                                                                Grand. As Keane said, we need to get max value from these so use my shares to top up Jaysoose to €50 (I've more than others so only fair I top it up and Keane keeps his share full) and I'll stick the €50 in-running bet on the same thing (>2.5 goals). Should be a good sweat when watching it!!
                                                                                OK, will do. €50 on over 2.5 goals & same in-running.

Edit - its 17/20 btw.

Comment

Fair enough your right we have to take advantage of these offers when they come round so good luck to us and hopefully spurs will be 3-0 by halftime..

Comment

In-Running bet placed on Overs @ 10/11

Comment

Breakdown for bet is -

Jaysoose - €31.44 (€10 used already this month)
                                                                                      Nuck - €18.56

Extra free €50 bet comes out of general kitty

Comment

Big second half needed, getting adebayor off is the key he has the touch of a blind elephant.

Bollox to that perfect result for the bookies.
                                                                                        Last edited by Jaysoose; 06-02-12, 22:01.

Comment

Steecut 11/4 fav on Bet365 now...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            €21.44 win on Steelcut in 2pm Wolverhampton tomorrow @ 4/1.

€10 EW on Final Approach in the Betfair Hurdle this Saturday at 12/1

*****BETS PLACED*****

Only done @9.20am as only seeing it now & Steelcut is into 11/4, apologies.

Comment

€21.44 win on Steelcut in 2pm Wolverhampton tomorrow @ 4/1.

€10 EW on Final Approach in the Betfair Hurdle this Saturday at 12/1

This may come in handy for some members of the syndicate.
                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                              Care to be a bit mroe specific?

Comment

ugh - no value in Steelcut at 11/4 wouldn't have backed him at that price. Fuck it anyway - if he wins he wins. If not tin foil hats for everyone.
                                                                                                I know, had to throw the leg over last night so only saw it this am. If it had of been bigger than a score bet I would have tried to get you. GL us anyhow.

Comment

I think in fairness Noel that in the best interests of the Syndicate the rightful thing for you to do would be to resign your position & then take your revenge on the overlord bosses who are insisting on you bringing us down?

Comment

Liking the look of two bets for this weekend in the Premier League but would very much like to hear others' thoughts. Bet365 are best priced on both I think:

Rooney anytime v Liverpool @ 6/5 - good goalscoring record at OT this season and vs the "big" teams.

United to win by exactly 1 goal @ 3/1 - should be a tight enough game and if United are to win I wouldn't expect it to be by more than 1.

Comment

Just got a call there. The bohs secretary has apparently forgot to register most of there players for the Setanta cup game and as a result have a hugely under strength side.

Portadown are 6/5 at the moment. Loots on this please.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                                                                                        Just got a call there. The bohs secretary has apparently forgot to register most of there players for the Setanta cup game and as a result have a hugely under strength side.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Bohs missing four players.
                                                                                                          Port 5/4 Ladcrooks.

Comment

Is this worth another stake?

Comment

It's 2.4 on Betfair so I wouldn't go putting a load on it at 2.2 fwiw.

Comment

45/1 is available now...

And now 2-1....game on
                                                                                                                Last edited by oleras; 13-02-12, 20:35.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

If you see this in time Dice I'd like to stick €30 on Lee Clark to be the next Leeds manager. He got sacked by Huddersfield whilst doing a great job so looks like he wanted out with the Leeds job available. Prob knows that Bates won't pay money to a club for manager that has a job. McCarthy would be main rival but may want a break and may see a fairly broke Leeds that won't be going up this year as too much of a step down. Also Redfearn the interim manager that may have been given a shot lost to Coventry last night so that should be the end of his hopes. It's 11/8 at the mo whilst being odds-on with Boyle or Paddy. If it comes in to less than evens don't bother with the bet.

Cheers.

Comment

If you see this in time Dice I'd like to stick €30 on Lee Clark to be the next Leeds manager. He got sacked by Huddersfield whilst doing a great job so looks like he wanted out with the Leeds job available. Prob knows that Bates won't pay money to a club for manager that has a job. McCarthy would be main rival but may want a break and may see a fairly broke Leeds that won't be going up this year as too much of a step down. Also Redfearn the interim manager that may have been given a shot lost to Coventry last night so that should be the end of his hopes. It's 11/8 at the mo whilst being odds-on with Boyle or Paddy. If it comes in to less than evens don't bother with the bet.

Cheers.
                                                                                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

*****BET PLACED*****
                                                                                                                      7/2 now and Warnock back into evens fav, FML

Comment

7/2 now and Warnock back into evens fav, FML
                                                                                                                        No joy there anyway (although as a Leeds fan prob happier with Warnock - Clark just looked more likely with the Wolves job open).

Dice can you stick the rest of my shares on Wales -3 @ evens and the 2nd half to be the higher scoring one in the Ireland vs Italy game @ 5/6. Italy are very strong in the forwards both at set pices and in the loose and will hold us at bay for a good while imo. If they had decent backs I'd be lumping on them +15. Went back over stats of Ireland vs Italy to see if we generally have higher scoring 2nd halves and although we just about do, it's very close over past 5 years. Still fancy it tho. Overall 2.66/1 on bet365.

Comment

No joy there anyway (although as a Leeds fan prob happier with Warnock - Clark just looked more likely with the Wolves job open).

Dice can you stick the rest of my shares on Wales -3 @ evens and the 2nd half to be the higher scoring one in the Ireland vs Italy game @ 5/6. Italy are very strong in the forwards both at set pices and in the loose and will hold us at bay for a good while imo. If they had decent backs I'd be lumping on them +15. Went back over stats of Ireland vs Italy to see if we generally have higher scoring 2nd halves and although we just about do, it's very close over past 5 years. Still fancy it tho. Overall 2.66/1 on bet365.
                                                                                                                          *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X