No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After those 3 games we have City (H), Chelsea (A), Everton (A). And we have Arsenal second last game of the season. The other games are WBA (H), Palace (A) and Hull (A).

That's a pretty tough run of fixtures and will be lucky to finish 6th or 7th imho.

Comment

lollerpool
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yeah United will fade then implode and finish 7th.

I'll enjoy that.

Comment

PP offering something similar to the b365 offer on the United-Spurs games tomorrow only with a max bet of 25 and qualifying bet need to be placed at odds higher that 1.5.

Conditions - http://specials.paddypower.com/cond.php?id=26095

Opr

Comment

Any reason chelsea are not a max bet at 4/6

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
              Any reason chelsea are not a max bet at 4/6
              What's your reasoning that the market has got it so wrong to make it a max bet?
              Profit before people.

Comment

Kane fgs and anytime. Spurs ht/ft. Spurs -1.

Smalling and Jones v Kane. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Some fan.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                    Some fan.
                    Sshhh. Whenever I bet on them they lose. This seems to he working. Don't spoil it.

Comment

Walker and mason v young lol
                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Feel a bit silly now for the above post. Would never have put it up if I had realised Kane wasn't playing today! Massive win.

Comment

On the gunners to get it done @19/4 and 3-0 @ 20/1. They have previous for getting out of spots like this.

Comment

On arsenal -2 corners 11/8 and -3, -4 and -5 small

Comment

Arsenal are silly short now imo. Gonna leave themselves very vulnerable chasing the big win, and they're dodgy at the back at the best of times. Lay.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Arsenal are silly short now imo. Gonna leave themselves very vulnerable chasing the big win, and they're dodgy at the back at the best of times. Lay.
                                Ya no doubt you are right on numbers. Fuck it though.

Comment

Can get Palace @ 3.9 tomorrow away to Stoke on BetVictor.

I like it.

Comment

United Chelsea Everton Barca for an interest bet. No way today lives up to yesterdays drama.

Comment

United Chelsea Everton Barca for an interest bet. No way today lives up to yesterdays drama.
                                      Hope it's 6-2 to Chelsea. Have them and Everton in a -1 double.
                                      Could be a great day!

Comment

Could be a great day!
                                        lol

Comment

CMON BARCA!!

Comment

CMON BARCA!!
                                            Must be a guaranteed draw. Your brother has Madrid as his last leg for a big score!

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                              Must be a guaranteed draw. Your brother has Madrid as his last leg for a big score!
                                              Yeah we've done a deal to give one another €50 if either of us win and I put a tenner on the draw. Told him to do the same but he's on the beer so probably didn't.

Comment

CMON BARCA!!
                                                Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Vamos!

Comment

Easy game.

Comment

I hate international weekend!
                                                    only 2 bets yesterday on italy and wales draw, today had germany -2, romania -1 & albania draw.
                                                    0/5

25 on keano first, 75 on ireland win, 100 on greece game <2.5.

I just want to win 1 bet.
                                                    Gluck all
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Roaring on the boys but in case it goes tits up small saver on Lewandowski hat-trick at 80s on PP

Comment

Arsenal Pool draw, Everton South draw. Pays about 10/1. And a small accum for interest. Arsenal United WBA Everton. Pays about 12/1

Comment

Only had small bets on the Arsenal game but both are in which is a nice start. The bigger bet of the day is on swansea but if all of swans, leeds, cardiff, soton & west brom win then it'll be a very good day indeed.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sigh. Great day for QPR to have a blinder.

Comment

Have to back Athletico qualification at 15/8 with their recent record vs Real. Also backing 18/1 outright.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                Have to back Athletico qualification at 15/8 with their recent record vs Real. Also backing 18/1 outright.
                                                                The 365 in play offer is back for it aswell

Comment

How redic bad are Boyles for their FGS pricing. I know they give double odds if its scored in the first 20 mins but that only brings most of their offerings up to normal industry prices!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    How redic bad are Boyles for their FGS pricing. I know they give double odds if its scored in the first 20 mins but that only brings most of their offerings up to normal industry prices!

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...rst-goalscorer
                                                                    Great value on Cameron Brannagan

Comment

I actually have a tenner on perez fgs on boyles for this :P
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lol, Boyles twitter denying all the original prices as they have pushed everything out a point or two

Comment

Atletico to score in the 1st half @ 5/4 looks good to me.

61% of their goals come in the 1st half with the average time of 1st goal at 24 mins.
                                                                          They have scored in the 1st half in their last 9 consecutive home games (15 goals in the 1st half in those 9 games) including 2 against Real in January.

Comment

Bet365 running their great "Bet €50 on the match before kickoff, get a risk-free €50 in-play bet" offer again for the Madrid game. Get on it.

Comment

Gonna do 50 & 50 on dnb if that's in the promo and also going on Ipswich - Sheff U - Stevenage(great price) treble
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Watford tonight pls.

Fulham and bayern too if you are generous ipb gods.
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Small stakes punt, but will Pardew take this down? His proce shortening all the time for the last few weeks. Also have Mourinho backed at 11/8 from early on but that doesn't seem like much value now! Anyone else realistically in with a shout?

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Small stakes punt, but will Pardew take this down? His proce shortening all the time for the last few weeks. Also have Mourinho backed at 11/8 from early on but that doesn't seem like much value now! Anyone else realistically in with a shout?

SPOILER

Koeman possibly only other shout, couldn't see past those 3 personally.
                                                                                    Pardew has been excellent with Palace but Newcastle were on a shocking run before he left iirc.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

SPOILER

Southampton could still get top 4. Koeman is a lock if so

Comment

Cheeky €25 on West Ham, Pool, Swansea and Palace tomorrow at 43/1.

My last 6 acca's have missed by 1 peg so which one should I drop for the treble? :P
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                          Cheeky €25 on West Ham, Pool, Swansea and Palace tomorrow at 43/1.

My last 6 acca's have missed by 1 peg so which one should I drop for the treble? :P
                                                                                          I only fancy Palace out of those 4

Comment

I only fancy Palace out of those 4
                                                                                            Yeah it's not a super confident bet tbh. Free €25 and I wanted it to be on the premiership for extra fpl sweat.

West ham have 1/10 in last 10 away games, qpr 1/10 at home so that's probably destined for 1-1 or a 2-1. Swansea will win 1-0. I always go for a big score on the free bets :P

My other fun bet but for actual money is Watford(if they drift to 10/11), Port Vale dnb & Burton treble.
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I like Southampton Spurs to be a draw @ 3.5

Both teams seem exhausted at this stage and with Arsenal more than likely going to win the FA Cup, both teams have Europa league locked up for next season.

Draw satisfactory for both.

Also going for 1-1 @ 6.5

Comment

My other fun bet but for actual money is Watford(if they drift to 10/11), Port Vale dnb & Burton treble.
                                                                                                Watford won, port vale 1-0 and burton 2-0. Looking nice!!!

Fantasy footie currently going appallingly though
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Evian - Getafe - Roma - Heerenveen and maybe Bordeaux to continue the run.
                                                                                                  Also had btts in city game for 20 and benteke is a fool
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Evian - Getafe - Roma - Heerenveen and maybe Bordeaux to continue the run.
                                                                                                    Also had btts in city game for 20 and benteke is a fool
                                                                                                    0/5 . I think even with research I'd have picked 1/2 of these so I am very happy I stuck to my treble.

Gimme some tips for hungover me tomorrow pls. Off to pub.
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Balotelli at 11/5 anytime. Gerrard isn't playing so he should take the majority of freekicks and a penalty if Liverpool get one.

Opr

Comment

Swansea win

West Ham v Burnley 0-0 HT

West Ham v Burnley 0-0 FT

Comment

preston,mk dons,bury and shrewsbury, certain acca this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                            Balotelli at 11/5 anytime. Gerrard isn't playing so he should take the majority of freekicks and a penalty if Liverpool get one.

Opr
                                                                                                            He's injured

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                                                              He's injured
                                                                                                              He posted that for the Hull match on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by arrymyboy View Post
                                                                                                                preston,mk dons,bury and shrewsbury, certain acca this weekend
                                                                                                                Colcheeter at home to Preston still fighting for survival could be a worry.

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                                                                He's injured
                                                                                                                Edit. what jiggaman said

Comment

7 away wins in the Premier League today lads, about 19,000/1.
                                                                                                                  Then put it all on Mayweather.
                                                                                                                  Then put it all on under 61.5% Yes vote.
                                                                                                                  Then put it all on McGregor.
                                                                                                                  ???
                                                                                                                  PROFIT
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Day in the pub so threw on some bets for interest:
                                                                                                                    Leicester win
                                                                                                                    Sunderland draw
                                                                                                                    Everton win
                                                                                                                    Liverpool QPR unders
                                                                                                                    Rooney anytime

Comment

Crawley for the drop tomorrow at 2/3 anyone?
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Bet365 doing the 50/50 offer on both CL semi finals.

Opr

Comment

WH doing a Ronaldo/Messi wincast double at 12/1

Not dripping in value, but the best price individually is Ronaldo 4/1 (PP) and Messi 7/4 (PP)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X