Yup seen it, disgusting!

Sweat still on at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
      Aguero Greizman FGS tonight.

Doubled as well.

Any time double as well.

Hon the lads please!
      If you bet in boyles shop it's double odds on aguero cause he scored in first 20 minutes, me happy .

If you bet in pp shop you don't have double odds yet.

If you bet online unlucky m8

Nice sweat still though
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Someone tell me why not to unload the full clip on Leicester at 8/11 to beat West Brom tonight?!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
          Someone tell me why not to unload the full clip on Leicester at 8/11 to beat West Brom tonight?!
          Or Boro at 7/5 away to Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
            KANTE is out!

Chelsea the value @10/11 IMO

Comment

Leicester, Boro, Chelsea, Everton, Bradford and Southend is tonight's interest mug bet.

Comment

KANTE is out!

Chelsea the value @10/11 IMO
                Indeed!
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  Leicester, Boro, Chelsea, Everton, Bradford and Southend is tonight's interest mug bet.
                  3 winning 3 drawing at HT. So far so good.

Comment

100 quid on everton, fingers crossed now m8s, jinx
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Chelsea PSG the latest B365 50 in play offer.

Thoughts?

Be nice to get a double win for Cheltfund.

Comment

Arsenal Wolfsburg burnley for me tonight for the loots.
                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                          Arsenal Wolfsburg burnley for me tonight for the loots.
                          vwp'd! I had 100 on burnley, ipswich and middlesbrough and really wish I followed yours now
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                              vwp'd! I had 100 on burnley, ipswich and middlesbrough and really wish I followed yours now
                              To be honest it was boro or burnley and boro have been bottling it the last few weeks and burnley score for fun. I have boro backed ante post to win the league at 8s and they are throwing it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                ty ty. yours seemed such a random selection that it had to be followed. a small bit of cash to spunk on the horsies next week now.
                                Glad to be of assistance, was confident enough of burnley turning it around when they were 2-1 down they score bags and Fulham concede a lot, Wolfsburg was the dodgy one I was watching it and it wasn't pretty.

Comment

BTW the good ol' Bet365 bet €50 pre-match, get a risk-free €50 in play bet is back for tomorrow's Chelsea-PSG match.

Comment

Chelsea PSG the latest B365 50 in play offer.

Thoughts?

Be nice to get a double win for Cheltfund.
                                    Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                    BTW the good ol' Bet365 bet €50 pre-match, get a risk-free €50 in play bet is back for tomorrow's Chelsea-PSG match.
                                    Wth m8, first MrsFD then you.

Comment

Both teams to score for my qualifying @3/4.

Will gamble on IBRA or Costa FGS in running.

Comment

What way does that bet365 thing work? I put €20 on PSG win pre game and they give me a free €20 bet to put on after kick off? That simple?

Comment

What way does that bet365 thing work? I put €20 on PSG win pre game and they give me a free €20 bet to put on after kick off? That simple?
                                          Nah m8.

If your betting 20 pre game you will need 40 in your account.

20 pre game and then bet the remaining 20 in running. If it loses you will get your in running 20 back.

Comment

Nope, you bet up to €50 (or sometimes a smaller figure, check your account/emails) in a single bet before the kickoff, then you can bet up to the same amount - again in a single bet, the first one you make - in play, and if it doesn't come in Bet365 refund you the in play bet amount in cash.

So to take full advantage, you bet €50 before kickoff and then a €50 bet in play; you need at least €100 in your account to do so obviously! As the in play bet is risk free, it's obviously more attractive to go for a riskier option here sometimes

Comment

Man, I'm always 2nd off the mark these days WD Jibzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                Man, I'm always 2nd off the mark these days WD Jibzzzz!
                                                LOL.

Whats your thoughts for tonight then?

Comment

I normally avoid being too much of a wuss for the 1st bet, and so my initial thought is to go for the over 2.5 goals at evens, as I assume there are few situations where both teams are playing for a draw and so at least one team should be pushing hard most of the time... but am leaning towards over 1.5 goals at 1/3 and then see what I fancy in play. Maybe corners based on the first ten minutes of play?

Comment

BTTS in the Chelsea psg match looks nailed on.

Comment

I'm going on PSG -1 before the game and then over 11 corners in play.
                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Did Ibra special on pp. BTTS. And Chelsea plus btts
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Both bets on Costa fgs

Comment

BTTS and IBRA first with the in play.

GL.

Comment

My over 1.5 and everyone else's BTTS are already in, but think my very ambitious over 12 corners in play bet is dead in the water!

Comment

make some bobs on the game tomorrow

Liverpool v Manchester Utd refereed by Carlos Velasco Carballo of Spain. 6 reds and 63 yellows in the last 10 games he's done.

Comment

Pp special Liverpool and btts at 11/2 for me.

And a small accum of Liverpool, Bilbao, leverkusen and lazio
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Big drift on Villarreal, don't really understand it, the 6/4 is now my biggest bet of the season so far.

I'd have them as the 2nd strongest team left in the comp after Dortmund.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Bookies snooked from my fiver accumulator including Leverkusen I'd say caused the drift.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        Big drift on Villarreal, don't really understand it, the 6/4 is now my biggest bet of the season so far.

I'd have them as the 2nd strongest team left in the comp after Dortmund.
                                                                        Appreciate that!

Comment

Bet365 free fiddy offer on Man U v Liverpool Europa game.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Bet365 free fiddy offer on Man U v Liverpool Europa game.
                                                                            Given the week that's in it, it's tempting fate a little to assume I'll still have €100 left in my Bet365 account to take advantage of this

Comment

Any reason I shouldn't be backing Ipswich tonight at the price? and Brighton for that matter
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ipswich, Brighton and Hull..surely

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                  Ipswich, Brighton and Hull..surely
                                                                                  Was coming here to post the same. On it like a car bonnet.

Comment

Aguero Greizman FGS tonight.

Doubled as well.

Any time double as well.

Hon the lads please!
                                                                                    We go again.

Comment

All aboard the Liverpool bus tonight

Win, -1, HT draw/FT pool, fellaini to get a card, fellaini to get the first card

Comment

Had 2 up from a triple at the weekend, had Sligo to beat Finn Harps, match abandoned with 3 mins left at 1 1, Fai have said the result will stand. Bet wise does the result stand or is the match void?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                          Had 2 up from a triple at the weekend, had Sligo to beat Finn Harps, match abandoned with 3 mins left at 1 1, Fai have said the result will stand. Bet wise does the result stand or is the match void?
                                                                                          Check the specific rules of whatever company you used but think most state 90 mins need to be complete or else it's void.

Edit: paddy power seem to have an unusual rule where if 90% of a game is compete it's settled so if you bet with them your treble is a loser.
                                                                                          Last edited by The Situation; 21-03-16, 14:23.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Bitta Tuesday mug punting.

Long, Vardy & Payet FGS singles.

Lots of draws.

And will give paddy's England France and Germany enchnaced 5/1 a spin.

Comment

Feel dirty for betting on friendlys but did that treble myself
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Fuck off Engerland!!

Comment

I forgot about the international break last week and put an accum on for this week by mistake. Had a random €3.63 in my account and stuck it on 7 teams. 6 are winning. A Fulham goal would be a nice sweat for €190

Comment

Lol, bet on Pato to be 3rd scorer on PP(€5 free bet) and they paid out.... bants!!
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I forgot about the international break last week and put an accum on for this week by mistake. Had a random €3.63 in my account and stuck it on 7 teams. 6 are winning. A Fulham goal would be a nice sweat for €190
                                                                                                      Ask and you shall receive. Hold please.

Comment

PSG City for 365.

Comment

PSG City for 365.
                                                                                                          Going with over 2.5 @ 17/20 for qualifying.

Most likely Ibra FGS in running.

Comment

Modric is 50/1 on betfair to score 1st, should be 25/1 max maybe

Comment

Went with PSG and both teams to score before and in play
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Going with over 2.5 @ 17/20 for qualifying.

Most likely Ibra FGS in running.
                                                                                                                Some cunt!

Comment

Some cunt!
                                                                                                                  Had the full 100 on him(friends account heh) and also 20 on him in pp where double odds if scores again. Hope someone cuts his man-bun off the cunt
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

PSG City for 365.
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                                      Over 2.5 @3/5 for qualifying.

Free on Kun Fgs, GFY IBRA.

Comment

On Real to qualify @10/11.

First leg a complete freak imo and RM should have scored 5 or 6. Had a goal disallowed after 30s that was marginal at best. Don't think wolfsburg are capable of parking the bus with real having +60 odd GD in la Liga. I think they get it done more often than not.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X