Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
    Meh, got a sweat anyway. West Ham away is always tricky for United.
    On the 3 draws myself. Great sweat!

Comment

One time!!!

Comment

Fuck it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
          On the 3 draws myself. Great sweat!
          Nice

Comment

One last spin for the weekend. Barcelona -1 and -2.
            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Was extremely hungover this morning and after the burnley game I decided I'd throw 50 on newcastle draw.. as the game progresses I'm getting more and more confident then 1-0 and then that magical 1-1..
              I just logged in to see I bet on newkie vs palace on Wednesday..
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Stuck a bet on Leicester to get relegated before the off on Saturday.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

MK Dons have to be a bet @ 7/5 away to Bradford tonight.

They won 5-0 vs Crewe last away game. They will go top, currently 3rd, if they win. My main reason behind it is Bradford will surely have their focus on Saturday's FA Cup match with Sunderland.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post

They won 5-0 vs Crewe last away game. They will go top, currently 3rd, if they win. My main reason behind it is Bradford will surely have their focus on Saturday's FA Cup match with Sunderland.
                    5/1 with btts on a pp enhanced

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      5/1 with btts on a pp enhanced
                      I love the other enhanced bet, a dodgy treble enhanced from 9.98 to 10.0

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                        I love the other enhanced bet, a dodgy treble enhanced from 9.98 to 10.0
                        Takes the decision making out of betting, what's not to love

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post

Was actually looking at the game myself earlier, and decided on MK Dons highest scoring half (2nd) at 6/4 was decent value too.

Dons have scored 20 first half goals, and 39 second half goals.
                          Away from home, they've scored 8 first half, and 15 second half goals.

They've only scored in the 1st half in 1 of their last 7 games.

To win the 2nd half was only 7/4 but i was hoping for 9/4 on that. Also have a little on Draw/MK T/FT betting.

Comment

Have acca's/trebles involving the below
                            sunderland ht/ft(enhanced in store in boyles to 5/2)
                            Birmingham
                            Bolton
                            Tottenham
                            Chels/Everton draw
                            Swansea
                            Wolves dnb

Good bants. Also probably getting on kane first scorer tonight
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Only bet of the midweek games is Pool Spurs draw at 29/10. Seems a good price.

Comment

Fuck you so so much Sunderland.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  Fuck you so so much Sunderland.
                                  you know Birmingham and Spurs lost as well

Comment

Was extremely hungover this morning and after the burnley game I decided I'd throw 50 on newcastle draw.. as the game progresses I'm getting more and more confident then 1-0 and then that magical 1-1..
                                    I just logged in to see I bet on newkie vs palace on Wednesday..
                                    Heh ship

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                    you know Birmingham and Spurs lost as well
                                    I changed up my bets really, the above was like €5 trebles etc. When I saw Sunderland at 1.95 I went huge, thankfully made half it back with boltons comeback but fuck you Sunderland (bought Defoe ff too).
                                    Accidentally did a drunken bet for 330 earlier instead of 30 too which lost... Lol some funny week
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Stoke, Liverpool, singles and double and stoke derby Liverpool treble
                                      airport, lol

Comment

United -1 at 6/4 for a big auld bet for me .. Come on LVG, make me actually like you in some shape or form
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Under 2.5 goals for me, worst bet while wanting a bit of entertainment from the game.
                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

United -1 at 6/4 for a big auld bet for me .. Come on LVG, make me actually like you in some shape or form
                                            Rooney, you lovely diving bastard you!!
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

draw-draw-reading for me in the championship for smallish bets tonight and then psg with that great money back offer on pp and prob first scorer on betfair.
                                              Nice to see so many promo's these days
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone looked at Basle v Porto. Basle @ 11/4 at home worth a punt?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                  Anyone looked at Basle v Porto. Basle @ 11/4 at home worth a punt?
                                                  I'm on the draw myself @2/1.

Comment

In work today so just a small long shot bet for interest for me.

Chelsea, PSG and Bayern all -1 with United and Arsenal. About 15/1 for small money.

Comment

rojo at 50/1 first and 18/1 any time, nothing wrong with the longshots

Comment

No good today, but was dangerous from the numerous corners united won, will probably stick to this one if offered them odds until end of the season

Comment

€3.33 scorecast on either kramaric or ulloa 1-0 leicester at 60/1 for me today.
                                                          €200 profit plz and ty.

No idea what to bet on really
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sturidge first goal pool one nill 30/1 for me
                                                            https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

B365 offer is back. Hard to pick a bet in this game though. Aguero AT for both bets at 7/5 seems the obvious choice.

Comment

B365 offer is back. Hard to pick a bet in this game though. Aguero AT for both bets at 7/5 seems the obvious choice.
                                                                Paddy's have the offer of money back as a free bet if the game is a draw on this game too. Might try put the two together to get a decent bet on City or Barce not sure who to side with. Betbright also offering double the odds if you back an anytime scorer and he scores a second in cl matches. Some amount of offers around on matches at the moment.

Opr

Comment

Trying to get my head around this 365 offer.
                                                                  So say for example I put 50 on Barca @21/20 and then 1 min into the game i put 50 on messi FGS. If Messi doesn't score first I get 50 back?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                    Trying to get my head around this 365 offer.
                                                                    So say for example I put 50 on Barca @21/20 and then 1 min into the game i put 50 on messi FGS. If Messi doesn't score first I get 50 back?
                                                                    Yeah you get your first bet in play back if it loses up to the value of your pre game bet(max 50). So exactly as you say, would get the 50 back if he doesn't score. It really is an amazing offer and even if anyone doesn't gamble of football they should be using it to get a risk free 50 in play bet. For example just back say Barcelona before the game, lay them on betfair and you have a completely risk free bet to place in play.

Opr

Comment

I have Verona backed @ 39/1 to concede most goals in Serie A this season. They're on 43 with Parma joint bottom with 47. Now that all Parma's games will be 3-0 defeats, will their goals conceded count in the betting?

Comment

anyone fancy the 3/1 on nasri and 3/1 on milner to be shown a card

nasri wont play the full 90 but it might be enough time for the cunt

James milner playing centre mid, a lot of running for him and chasing ball etc,

no time to look at ref and his stats

anyone have any thoughts?

Comment

is reverse aftertiming allowed, never got my bet on, Just finished watching game there,
                                                                          nasri is some cunt, walking back while messi and co run at zabelata, it is really the manager fault as he should know at this stage what he is gonna do,
                                                                          You cant play nasri and two strikers v barcelona,
                                                                          Hopefully next week, he will just play jesus and aguero and pack the midfield, hope to catch them on break, while launching all free kicks into the box, pretty sad but its the only chance they got

Comment

Who knows about their A-League football? Any reason not to jump on Sydney FC here v the team propping up the league?

Their last 4 games:

won 4-2 v Central Coast Mariners (Janko x 2)
                                                                            drew 3-3 v 2nd placed Melbourne Victory (Janko x 1)
                                                                            won 3-1 at league leaders Perth Glory (Janko x 1)
                                                                            won 5-1 at Central Coast Mariners (Janko x 2)

Janko has scored 6 goals in the last 4 games, and he's been first goalscorer in each game. He can be backed at 13/2 FGS and 11/5 anytime goalscorer with Bet365 (PP have him 6/4 anytime)

Discover the best football betting sites and learn everything you need to know about betting on the beautiful game online.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              Who knows about their A-League football? Any reason not to jump on Sydney FC here v the team propping up the league?

Their last 4 games:

Janko has scored 6 goals in the last 4 games, and he's been first goalscorer in each game. He can be backed at 13/2 FGS and 11/5 anytime goalscorer with Bet365 (PP have him 6/4 anytime)

https://www.sportsbettingonline.net/...-sydney-derby/
                                                                              FFS Sydney FC were 3-0 after 24 minutes but only managed a 4-3 win, so no good on the -1. First goal was an o.g, but Janko scored the next 2 so a decent punt anyway, but not as good as it could have been

Comment

FFS Sydney FC were 3-0 after 24 minutes but only managed a 4-3 win, so no good on the -1. First goal was an o.g, but Janko scored the next 2 so a decent punt anyway, but not as good as it could have been
                                                                                You get paid on Janko first goal if he scored the second after an OG

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                  You get paid on Janko first goal if he scored the second after an OG
                                                                                  Yep did, but biggest bet was on the -1. Not going to complain though

Comment

Because you don't know A-league football!?

Comment

Premiership is a minefield today. On United 4-0 just for the sake of a bet.

Comment

On Henderson first goal 20/1 and also 2all at 11's for kicks

Comment

Shippage

Comment

Anyone know where I can find a market on next years premiership winners? I'd just like to see what kind of odds are being offered on Liverpool. Yes the delusion is strong #nextyearouryear

Opr

Comment

Any thoughts on Benitez as the next City manager at 25-1? Here is my reasoning. If they do get rid of Pellegrini this summer then surely he would be one of the front runners for the job?

I think the two favorites (Simeone, Guardiola) in the market are somewhat false as I don't see either leaving their respective clubs this summer. Benitez hasn't signed a new contract at Napoli and is likely he will leave this summer. With his family still living in England he has been looking for a way back to the premiership. Begiristain the City director of football would have links with him. A few of the youth coaching staff behind the scenes at City left Liverpool to join them having been initially hired at Liverpool by Benitez. His European record would surely be a big attraction given the lack of success on that stage.

Edit - I managed to get a whole 10 quid on this with BetVictor before they changed the price!

Opr
                                                                                              Last edited by Opr; 01-03-15, 19:27.

Comment

I think they should consider him if Pellegrini leaves, but I don't think they will. I think Rudi Garcia or even Klopp would be ones in the frame if the job was available, but I don;t know if Garcia speaks any English though.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                  I think they should consider him if Pellegrini leaves, but I don't think they will. I think Rudi Garcia or even Klopp would be ones in the frame if the job was available, but I don;t know if Garcia speaks any English though.
                                                                                                  Begiristain will be in charge of hiring the manager. With the Spanish connection I would say he knows Rafa very well. I would be pretty confident that he will be at least considered on a serious level. Seems AS reported earlier that he is being lined up as the replacement. Funny enough reading the thread on Bluemoon about it, while the usual vitriol from some idiots is present, a large portion of them seem quite open to the idea with a few that would welcome him with open arms which is surprising enough.

The main problem is that Begiristain's track record would suggest he hires managers as coaches only. He may feel Rafa would want too much control but given the kind of agreement he came to with Chelsea he may also feel he could work something out with him. The two you mention are probably more likely although I'm happy to take a pop at him at 25-1.

Opr
                                                                                                  Last edited by Opr; 01-03-15, 21:20.

Comment

Palace worth a bet tonight @5/1?

Palace have picked up a couple of wins lately and scored 3 goals away to Southampton in cup a few weeks ago aswell as 3 goals away to west ham last week.

Southampton have been finding it very hard to get goals lately and only had one win in last 6 games which was V QPR
                                                                                                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 03-03-15, 13:28.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                      Palace worth a bet tonight @5/1?

Palace have picked up a couple of wins lately and scored 3 goals away to Southampton in cup a few weeks ago aswell as 3 goals away to west ham last week.

Southampton have been finding it very hard to get goals lately and only had one win in last 6 games which was V QPR
                                                                                                      3 away wins in a row for Palace says this bet is a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                        3 away wins in a row for Palace says this bet is a good one!
                                                                                                        Including the FA Cup, it's 5 away wins on the trot since Pardew took over.

Comment

Chatting to AKDonk last night & he reckoned Derry were good value away to Galway in the opener tonight. Said he thought they should be closer to Evens but I see they are best priced 2/1 on Boyles down to as low as 13/10 elsewhere.

Doubling with Dundalk -1 at home to Longford makes it a nice 11/2 bet.

Comment

Think Dinny Corcoran is a decent ew bet at 16/1 for top scorer in LOI

Sligo Rovers should have a very attacking line up this season
                                                                                                            Plenty of width and a big lad to play off should suit

+outside of Fagan lots of other lads in betting have holes in them/something to prove

Also Fagan could well catch the magic airplane this summer if he has a good start to the season

Comment

think its more general than i thought nevermind.
                                                                                                              Last edited by mugsy; 12-03-15, 00:45. Reason: confused about something

Comment

Their last 4 games:

This week's A-League tip from them was Melbourne Victory to win -2 at 15/2

They were 21/20 to win the game, and 14/5 to win -1 also.

They won 3-0.

You don't need to know much when this guy knows his stuff

Comment

Waterford surely a huge price at Wexford youths tonight? Youths are awful

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                                    Waterford surely a huge price at Wexford youths tonight? Youths are awful

Comment

Any opinion on pool for top 4 at 6/5?

Comment

Any opinion on pool for top 4 at 6/5?
                                                                                                                        They'll be odds on after United lose to Spurs on Sunday and will be well odds on when United lose to Liverpool next week so lumpage at 6/5 is bet of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                          They'll be odds on after United lose to Spurs on Sunday and will be well odds on when United lose to Liverpool next week so lumpage at 6/5 is bet of the year.
                                                                                                                          Liverpool have Swansea (A), United (H), Arsenal (A)
                                                                                                                          ManYooo have Spurs (H), Liverpool (A), Villa (H)
                                                                                                                          Spurs have United (A), Leicester (H), Burnley (A)

Probably fuck all change in standings after them but Spurs could be in 4th with a small gap. Spurs run in is as tough as Liverpools. United have a horrible run of fixtures. Nowhere near bet of the year especially when you look at the dark horses fixtures.

Southampton have Chelsea this weekend, end the season with City who could have nothing going for them by then and a potential top 4 6 pointer with Spurs in the middle of a decent run of games.

The top 4 race is going to be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X