Clear All

Old dogs???

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
      Old dogs???
      As in the old guard of Italian football

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
        Not impressed with this one either personally.
        Well I expected that when your last post was rooting on Chelsea. Roma very poor lately but always put on a decent showing against Juve so that has me somewhat worried so I'm not going huge on this but a decent sized bet nevertheless and if Napoli win it'll mean I'm freerolling this bet entirely so best of luck if anyone joins aboard
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Bet365 are offering €50 free in-running bet tomorrow on Chelsea vs Man City provided you place a bet before kick off. They'll then refund your first in-running bet if it loses, up to €50. I really wanted to stay away from this match but I think I'll take advantage of the offer! As a Chelsea fan, I'm finding it hard to decide where to put my money!

City at 9/5 look to be a bit overpriced? I know they crashed out of Europe but they're unbeaten in the Premier League and will be looking to bounce back. Chelsea haven't been defending well at Home this season and City have the best scoring record in the league. Chelsea's record against big teams this season also leaves a lot to be desired.

Is anyone else punting on this? Where's your money going?

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
            Bet365 are offering €50 free in-running bet tomorrow on Chelsea vs Man City provided you place a bet before kick off. They'll then refund your first in-running bet if it loses, up to €50. I really wanted to stay away from this match but I think I'll take advantage of the offer! As a Chelsea fan, I'm finding it hard to decide where to put my money!

City at 9/5 look to be a bit overpriced? I know they crashed out of Europe but they're unbeaten in the Premier League and will be looking to bounce back. Chelsea haven't been defending well at Home this season and City have the best scoring record in the league. Chelsea's record against big teams this season also leaves a lot to be desired.

Is anyone else punting on this? Where's your money going?
            where did you find this? 100% getting involved if this is the case
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Wouldn't be mad about Napoli tonight, these are the type of games they've been struggling in this season, they've been beating all the big teams but complacent against the minnows. Inler and Gargano rested isn't ideal either. They have the ability to crush Novaro, but not for me at prices going on form this year.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Chelsea v Man City Free Bet Offer

Bet Now
                Premier League favourites Man City make the trip to London to take on Andre Villas-Boas’ Chelsea side on Monday and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement of this eagerly anticipated fixture.

Place a pre-match bet on the Chelsea v Man City game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                  Well I expected that when your last post was rooting on Chelsea. Roma very poor lately but always put on a decent showing against Juve so that has me somewhat worried so I'm not going huge on this but a decent sized bet nevertheless and if Napoli win it'll mean I'm freerolling this bet entirely so best of luck if anyone joins aboard
                  Hope Napoli do the business for you. I fancy Chelsea alright but will only be to small stakes for me as I am not entirely convinced they will do the business. With the Paddy power specials I just feel that they never really come in, they often entice you to bet on things yoiu had not intended to do, especially when its a money back offer.

Comment

If am reading this correct this seems like a great offer. Can someone tell me if this in indeed the case.

Example:

I deposit £50 put it on a city to win. I then get a free 50 pound free bet to place on the game in play. A few mins into the game I put the free 50 in play bet on city to win. If chelsea or the draw is the result BET635 will refund my account with the 50 pound in play bet? So making this a no loose bet?

Comment

No you don't get the €50 free, you place the bet in-running with your own money and if it loses they refund you it.

To take full advantage, you'd deposit €100 and place €50 on City to win before kick-off and then once the game kicks off you'd place another €50 on City to win. If this bet loses then they'll refund you the €50.

Essentially you're getting double the odds assuming you get your in-running bet on early in the match when the prices are unlikely to have changed too much.

Comment

No you don't get the €50 free, you place the bet in-running with your own money and if it loses they refund you it.

To take full advantage, you'd deposit €100 and place €50 on City to win before kick-off and then once the game kicks off you'd place another €50 on City to win. If this bet loses then they'll refund you the €50.

Essentially you're getting double the odds assuming you get your in-running bet on early in the match when the prices are unlikely to have changed too much.
                        Thought my thinking was to good to be true. Still a good offer tho. Any one have any thoughts were the smart money will be?

Comment

Just one very early one for next weekend. Pricing in the Everton Norwich game looks wrong to me. Norwich are 5/1 in places, will start a good but shorter you'd imagine. Everton's home form reads LDWLLWL this season, not exactly one you'd be backing at long odds on.
                          Last edited by The Situation; 12-12-11, 11:01.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

What are people doing with the free in-running bet tonight?

Comment

I went with Chelsea at 6/4 but they've drifted out to 7/5 now. Probably much better bets out there.

How about betting €50 on Man City No Draw which is 11/10 at the moment and then bet €50 on the Chelsea win after kick off? Off the top of my head that locks in a bit of profit.

Comment

I went with Chelsea at 6/4 but they've drifted out to 7/5 now. Probably much better bets out there.

How about betting €50 on Man City No Draw which is 11/10 at the moment and then bet €50 on the Chelsea win after kick off? Off the top of my head that locks in a bit of profit.
                                Do you not just get your €50 back and lose the free bet in the case of a draw? ie no profit.

Comment

Not a locked in profit but you're setting yourself up for a freeroll.

You'll win at 11/10 if City win and get your in-running bet on Chelsea back. If it's a draw then you'll be refunded the draw no bet and the in-running bet on Chelsea will also be refunded. If Chelsea win then you lose your €50 pre-match but win on the in-running price.

Comment

It's a brag in it's own right being able to get €50 on any Bet365 market
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Was thinking about over 2.5 @ 3/4 myself...

Comment

On the 2-2 & overs in this one. Unfortunately not with Bet365 though.

Comment

Boyles 12 days of Xmas promo is on this match tonight, it will be on the website from 6pm.

Heres hoping for some 7/1 City

Comment

Finding it hard to have a strong opinion on the game. Think Chelsea should go the same as they did against Valencia last week, with Romeu playing DM with a low defensive line, quite negative at home but think they're playing into City's hands if they don't try to minimise Silva's threat, and with Sturrige and Mata I think a counter attacking style will suit better here anyway.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Over 2.5 goals-
                                              7/7 Chelsea home games over 2.5 in prem
                                              6/7 City away games over 2.5

Comment

50 on City DNB @ 11-10 with Bet365

Then another 50 on same bet in-play

Comment

This match could have 1 goal or 8 goals, either could win, the chelsea physio could take off her top to inspire the ould lads but at the price I'll take this bet

powers

Man City to win and 5 or more total goals in the match

11/1
                                                  Last edited by CheckRaise; 12-12-11, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Warper View Post

Why do that bet in-play?

It's a draw/lose no bet anyway so may as well back City to win outright in-play

Comment

Not a locked in profit but you're setting yourself up for a freeroll.

You'll win at 11/10 if City win and get your in-running bet on Chelsea back. If it's a draw then you'll be refunded the draw no bet and the in-running bet on Chelsea will also be refunded. If Chelsea win then you lose your €50 pre-match but win on the in-running price.

Not a huge fan of these bets entirely, you are missing out on a free €50 bet - personally I have put 50 on pre match and I am going to put my free bet on some market that 100% finishes in the first half to ensure I either get a nice profit for certain and freeroll on my orig bet or else lose this bet and lock in profit
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by OnyaByke View Post
                                                        Why do that bet in-play?

It's a draw/lose no bet anyway so may as well back City to win outright in-play
                                                        Cheers, ya i know now.

Kinda tempted to back draw now with the in-play bet

Comment

Chelsea 3/1 is Boyles Xmas offer thingy...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            Chelsea 3/1 is Boyles Xmas offer thingy...
                                                            I can't find it on their facebook or twitter, wtf

edit: now notice it just appears on their site instead of a special link - FML. Twice their promo's have been fucked up for me
                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 12-12-11, 18:12.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm just going off what theyre saying on boards.

Comment

Yeah Chelsea unchanged from Valencia, think this takes the value out of overs, could be very tight. I'm on the draw.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Are the line-ups announced yet?

Comment

Can anyone find the 3/1 on Boyles? Still 7/5 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      Yeah Chelsea unchanged from Valencia, think this takes the value out of overs, could be very tight. I'm on the draw.
                                                                      They must be changed from Valencia - Luiz is out?

Comment

They must be changed from Valencia - Luiz is out?
                                                                        My bad, Bosingwa in at RB and Ivanovic pushed to CB.

Team- Cech-Bosingwa-Terry-Ivanovic-cole-Romeu-Ramires-Meireles-Sturridge-Drogs-Mata
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

And the city team?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                            And the city team?
                                                                            Hart-Zab-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy-Yaya-Barry-Milner-Silva-Super Mario-Kun
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Ivanovic (fuck it, all of them ) was lol bad there!

Did City @2/1 in the bet365 thing

was just considering putting the next €50 on City now or ... when they scored

Question is, unless I/ye can see a decent bet in running, is actually having the bet now really bad value?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                Ivanovic (fuck it, all of them ) was lol bad there!

Did City @2/1 in the bet365 thing

was just considering putting the next €50 on City now or ... when they scored

Question is, unless I/ye can see a decent bet in running, is actually having the bet now really bad value?
                                                                                I put the 50 on City again at 5-6, had no time as they score too early to get the 21-10. They look good tonight

Comment

I put the 50 on City again at 5-6, had no time as they score too early to get the 21-10. They look good tonight
                                                                                  Obv should have done the same myself but was pissed at missing the 21-10

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                    Obv should have done the same myself but was pissed at missing the 21-10
                                                                                    Not the only one, say a lot of people are pissed off over the early goal

Comment

Put the €50 on Chelsea after they went one down. HOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                                                                                        I agree, if I had Spurs I would be pulling my hair out. That being said I really though Stoke would benefit from not having a mid week game. Its been a good day all round after a break even weekend last weekend. Looking fwd to Chelsea tomorrow!
                                                                                        Get in again for the 3rd time this weekend. I will do the tips for next weekend later in the week.

Comment

WP Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            WP Adam.
                                                                                            And straight away I'm limited on my Bet365 account!

If I wasn't a Chelsea fan I would have backed City!
                                                                                            Last edited by AdMMM; 12-12-11, 22:29.

Comment

Long way away but I reckon there's serious value in Belgium for WC 2014 at 150s. Young squad including Hazard Kompany Vermaelen Hazard Witsel & Fellaini amongst others. Surely a likely laying off opportunity in the future. Their qualifying group consists of Wales Scotland Serbia Croatia and Macedonia.

Comment

salzburg and vasliu are huge value midweek imo
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                  Long way away but I reckon there's serious value in Belgium for WC 2014 at 150s. Young squad including Hazard Kompany Vermaelen Hazard Witsel & Fellaini amongst others. Surely a likely laying off opportunity in the future. Their qualifying group consists of Wales Scotland Serbia Croatia and Macedonia.
                                                                                                  Especially if you have already backed them
                                                                                                  I agree however they have a very good young squad.

Comment

Hazard has a bit of a Djemba Djemba about him!!

Long time to tie the money up is the only thing! But yeh you could do a lot worse than back that at long odds!
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                      14 year old wife??

Comment

Irn Bru Cup semi finals tonight in the North.
                                                                                                        SPOILER

The game that catches my eye is Ballymena vs Crusaders. Going back to the start of November Ballymena have only won one league game out of six and that was a home tie against Donegal Celtic. On Saturday they lost away to rock bottom Glenavon 3-0, In the last 6 games they have scored 6 goals and conceded 14. The two league games between the two teams so far this season have both resulted in Crusaders wins, 3-2 at home and 0-3 at Ballymena. Ballymena fans are talking about voting with their feet tonight and swerving the game as a protest to manager Roy Walker ( no not that one) they absolutely despise the man and the teams performances have been really dire. Crusaders are certainly the better of the two teams and although their captain Coates is suspended tonight ( he also didnt play in the 0-3 win there earlier in the season) and given the dissary in the Ballymena team at the min I fully expect Crusaders to win this tonight. PP have them priced at 10/11 but ill be taking a chunk of the 1/1 available here in the local bookmakers.

Comment

Yeah wouldn't be locking money up for 3 years for what is marginal value at best imo.

A better short term trading opportunity is Aston Villa to be relagated at 20/1. Next 4 fixtures are Liverpool(h), Arsenal(h), Stoke (A), Chelsea (A), I'd imagine they'll be a lot closer to the bottom and far shorter odds to go down after those games.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                            Irn Bru Cup semi finals tonight in the North.
                                                                                                            SPOILER

The game that catches my eye is Ballymena vs Crusaders. Going back to the start of November Ballymena have only won one league game out of six and that was a home tie against Donegal Celtic. On Saturday they lost away to rock bottom Glenavon 3-0, In the last 6 games they have scored 6 goals and conceded 14. The two league games between the two teams so far this season have both resulted in Crusaders wins, 3-2 at home and 0-3 at Ballymena. Ballymena fans are talking about voting with their feet tonight and swerving the game as a protest to manager Roy Walker ( no not that one) they absolutely despise the man and the teams performances have been really dire. Crusaders are certainly the better of the two teams and although their captain Coates is suspended tonight ( he also didnt play in the 0-3 win there earlier in the season) and given the dissary in the Ballymena team at the min I fully expect Crusaders to win this tonight. PP have them priced at 10/11 but ill be taking a chunk of the 1/1 available here in the local bookmakers.

Ship ship, 1-0 its as good as 5-0, hope some followed.

Comment

Long time to tie the money up is the only thing! But yeh you could do a lot worse than back that at long odds!
                                                                                                              So good you named him twice!!
                                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Anyone know anything about Europa league? Have a free bet I want to waste

Comment

I got on Lazio at 33s and the next day United and City joined the party

Comment

Spurs 11/10 HT/FT v Shamrock Rovers. Is this not massive considering Spurs need to win big? (if they want to qualify!)

Comment

Do they want to qualify? Have my doubts...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Spurs 11/10 HT/FT v Shamrock Rovers. Is this not massive considering Spurs need to win big? (if they want to qualify!)
                                                                                                                        Do they want to qualify? Have my doubts...
                                                                                                                        PAOK have to beat Rubin
                                                                                                                        and spurs win by 6

for spurs to go tru

im opposing rovers too - but not sure how strong spurs will be

like the draw in PAOK game though, 6/4
                                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

PAOK have to beat Rubin
                                                                                                                          and spurs win by 6

for spurs to go tru

im opposing rovers too - but not sure how strong spurs will be

like the draw in PAOK game though, 6/4
                                                                                                                          I can't find anywhere to tell me what sort of squad they're bringing to Ireland for the game. Didn't think the swing was that big. There's 5 goal difference between them so i though it went by goal difference. Must be the results between the teams is it?

This is what 'Arry said after the defeat so not sure if it's just paper talk or if he really wants to get through.

Spurs lost 2-1 at home to PAOK Salonika of Greece on Wednesday night and now need other results to go in their favour to make the knock-out stages.

"I am disappointed now because we are not going to be in the last 32," Redknapp said.

"I wanted to stay in the competition but it wasn't to be."

He added: "It's very slim - it is very difficult now. Full credit to the opposition, they worked hard and looked dangerous."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X